Welcome to TLR

Dating Tunisia man

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I agree! HE should NEVER LOVE others if he has you!I have not said much but Mine told me to remove a photo on my instagram and i told him whats the difference? (K.Z.) you follow many Trollops and phone sex Hoes! he decided to remove 4 and kept the remaining 2,342..Not all women but enough. also claims he was a Musician..SMH. so I complained about it then he deactivated it for Me??!! HA! Right. He did not Rid those women But choose to Hide them and keep it Tucked away. It is like cheating and opens a door to Chat with them. I am still on Instagram and never see him activate it but I bet he has more than one. He is on FB...NEWS he says and Videos....I swear he says he is honest with me..But after one year and 4 mos.? I am having some doubts......I will explain further
Hi @flyaway

How are you doing - any nearer to the truth?

Hugs

MH x

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
These rats don't care how we feel and certainly don't care they are outed here and this rat is exposed already a few years. There is no revenge whatsoever he will denie everything when another woman comes along and blame it all on someone else. Don't waste your precious time on him no more he doesn't care now and he didn't then when he was doing it to you. The best revenge is to ignore him completely and move on to better happy days with your family and friends there is a nice rat free future waiting for you.
No I am carful what I send him what I say and my photos are all me covered up when I go to tunisia im careful too how I dress how I act and what I say but I do speak my mind I do not drink/ smoke and I knew what his family was up too so I acted like I knew nothing. I knew what they were saying about me and it all came down to money his mother was the worst she spoke about money the most .
Even when I got engaged I recieved no gifts from family his friends were shocked i recieved nothing from the family and they had not been invited they said that was so strange and not like a traditional engagment .
I saw the engagements off his friends beautiful gifts given all family and friends there dancing in the streets !!! I was so angry at this !!!
His cousin told me to be careful that our engagment should have been the first warning as i should have worn arabic dress and all people should have been there rejoicing!!!!
And gifts handed out he said i should have recieved 1 gift welcoming me into the family i didn't!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
No I am carful what I send him what I say and my photos are all me covered up when I go to tunisia im careful too how I dress how I act and what I say but I do speak my mind I do not drink/ smoke and I knew what his family was up too so I acted like I knew nothing. I knew what they were saying about me and it all came down to money his mother was the worst she spoke about money the most .
Even when I got engaged I recieved no gifts from family his friends were shocked i recieved nothing from the family and they had not been invited they said that was so strange and not like a traditional engagment .
I saw the engagements off his friends beautiful gifts given all family and friends there dancing in the streets !!! I was so angry at this !!!
His cousin told me to be careful that our engagment should have been the first warning as i should have worn arabic dress and all people should have been there rejoicing!!!!
And gifts handed out he said i should have recieved 1 gift welcoming me into the family i didn't!!!!
I feel for you Emily these are the worst human beings I ever met when you don't realize how much they invest on scamming you when it should all be so loving and caring from both sides. Really sick people I am happy you are away from him now. You see yourself visiting tunisia ever again?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes I’m sure the whole family benefited from your money you sent so much they didn’t have any left for a gift realizing it was a scam anyway.. truly some sick individuals

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Yes I’m sure the whole family benefited from your money you sent so much they didn’t have any left for a gift realizing it was a scam anyway.. truly some sick individuals
I did not send much at all only little i refused the big amounts he asked for o
I refused the big amounts he asled for sending only little amounts he got amgry at this then o stopped altogether

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I feel for you Emily these are the worst human beings I ever met when you don't realize how much they invest on scamming you when it should all be so loving and caring from both sides. Really sick people I am happy you are away from him now. You see yourself visiting tunisia ever again?
I maybe but certainly not yet i think iv seen enough off tunisian mentality
I think maybe i will visit else where
But i will not have a relationship again the trust has all gone for men and its time for me now
These men should treat u like a queen with pure love not greed from the hand i was totally worn out by the rat now im refreshed and im going to enjoy my life never again haveing to worry about the rats behaviour anger or narrsastic ways
Why should a woman have to pay all the time while they enjoy your hard earned money and u never get anything back in return only gifts paid for with your money sickening but im away and will stay away !!!!!

riseandshinelad

Senior Rat Expert
Well I have been in a relationship for 1 year now and I known this man for over 7 years we were good friends to begin with and then lost contact I got back in contact with him last year he is Tunisian but living in Europe we have meet up about 4 times in a year due to the virus can’t travel I am British
he got a lot off girls in his Facebook also instagram and I have found that he have loved other girls pictures he knows I’m very insucure about myself as I was married for 4 years to a Arab man and he was very controlling wouldn’t let me do a thing
So I waisted few years on that being married to my ex I’m just worried that this ain’t going anywhere and I just feels
So stressed out as he always saying so what if I love woman pictures don’t mean i am cheating on you that makes me even
Worse and over thinking things he tells me he loves me and want to marry me so on but I just dont know why todo at this point as
so many red flags, you should stay away from him unless he proves himself to be an honest person, if he does (kinda unlikely) then tell him to stop looking at other women's pictures and to look at you instead haha
So yeah give him two choices and be very strict about it with no mercy, 1- he must serve you and obey you at all times or 2- he gets out of your life and never come near you again

You shouldn't waste your time with him if he isn't listening.

Yzapaty

Junior Rat Expert
Can you do a reverse pic search on a cell phone?
&
Does it need to be with a picture he posted on Facebook?
You could so it in any phone. Not only stated that he had adult content but he has a lot of links that mention his name. And when you click on them it brings you to a web site that it says woman to Fuc? Tonight. This guy is a real joke. He is even in face book.