Welcome to TLR

Dead Person Condolences (sign here)

T

TunisiaMoon

Stephen Gately from Boyzone.....died at age 33
lmfao!!!! I just popped in to say that!!!!!!!! How funny!!!. Not that he's dead but that you beat me to it!!!! Haven't you got crops to harvest or something?:D

Beansontoast

Major Ratslayer
Reinhard Mohn ,big boss of Bertelsmann ,largest publisher in Europe.(Bmg,Sony Press etc)...well he was 88,he is buried 30 m from my ex-hubbys grave.

C

chefref

George Carlin- the world's a weirder place for losing you!

I got my mom tickets to see him for her birthday- it turned out to be one of his very last shows. The tickets went on sale in July for the December show and I kept teasing her about the "surprise". Then she got into the motorcycle wreck in September and kept asking me what the surprise was while she was in the hospital. So finally I told her, and I think it might have been one more thing that motivated her to get better in a hurry! So thanks George, laughter turned out to be the best medicine!! :D

F

feefad

i only found out about patrick swayze today (was in T and cut off rom reality when it happened). In DD he had the potential to be a love rat but left it to the waiters while he was the good guy :)

mezoo

The Decider
im so sorry for your loss. remember while today is hard, in the years to come know you will have warm and comforting memories in your heart. (f)

A

abdessalemsbelle

i would just like to say that this msg is for my grandmother Shelbia who died last week. I will miss you more than anything in the world. If it hadnt of been for you, my mum would of never have given consent for me to marry your darling grandson Abdessalem at the tender age of 17. I thank you from the bottom of my heart from making her see what an amazing kind loving family i was marrying into. You are going to leave a huge gap in everyones lives but never away from our hearts. I love you dear Shelbia RIP my darling angel xxx(f)

A

abdessalemsbelle

Christmas always leaves me with a gut wrenching feeling inside.Even a week away and im feeling the pain all over again. its very nearly 10 years that you decided that your life wasnt important enough to carry on living. and i still miss you as if it was yesterday. I miss waking up to your letters, your phone calls just to say hi and that you love me. I hated it when we fell out that xmas day 1999, all because u phond me drunk again for the millionth time. could you just not have waited and then got drunk after speaking to me. If only i had made longer time to speak to you on 31st december 1999, if only i had stopped enough time on the phone to tell you how much you meant to me and how i could feel every ounce of pain that you held inside. you tried to fight the alcohol but it always won in the end. How you must of felt so awfully lonely to feel that your life wasnt important enough to live anymore. that day mum walked thru the back door to tell me you had gone was shattering. she didnt even need to tell me i already knew but to hear that u had gone killed me inside. i will love you forever and a day, i would cut off my right arm to be with you just 5 minutes more to tell you how much you meant to me and how much your death has affected a lot of people. we miss you, you silly silly man for taking your life. i worshipped you. you didnt help conceive me but you were my daddy, you made me the woman i am today, you took care of me, you were my daddy. god i miss you. RIP Daddy happy xmas xx (f)

T

TunisiaMoon

:cry::gheart:(f)

Thinking of you lovely lady. That must have taken alot of courage to write. I best not start or I won't stop lol.

I understand the pain of losing someone with an alcohol addiction. It's not fair. sometimes life just isn't fair but that's what makes us stronger in the end.

You are a lovely lass and i'm sure your dad would be very proud of the person you have become

Chin up sunshine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A

abdessalemsbelle

:cry::gheart:(f)

Thinking of you lovely lady. That must have taken alot of courage to write. I best not start or I won't stop lol.

I understand the pain of losing someone with an alcohol addiction. It's not fair. sometimes life just isn't fair but that's what makes us stronger in the end.

You are a lovely lass and i'm sure your dad would be very proud of the person you have become

Chin up sunshine xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you, you helped me decide that i needed to write it. Maybe its harder this year with loosing my grandma in law so close to xmas aswell. Thank you xxx