Welcome to TLR

Death Threats

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
Just wondered how many members have received death threats from these Low-Lifes ?
I had quite a few from the one I’m now trying to persue legally.............The Disgusting Slimeball...............
Well, I’m the one holding the funeral for him in my own mind at least, right now, and I will see to it, as far as I can, that he has a very painful death, if you catch my drift...............

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Just wondered how many members have received death threats from these Low-Lifes ?
I had quite a few from the one I’m now trying to persue legally.............The Disgusting Slimeball...............
Well, I’m the one holding the funeral for him in my own mind at least, right now, and I will see to it, as far as I can, that he has a very painful death, if you catch my drift...............
Mine said it to me one time while I was looking at him like he was some kind of idiot that had lost his mind, oh of course it was over money that I wasn’t going to give him ..foolish ass

Hayhud

Major Ratslayer
Me me. Said he would blow my head off with his work gun, because I am such a stupid woman.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it is a very common tactic when they lose the control, either that or they will kill themselves :snore:

Keep all the texts etc and send to immigration and to the Tunisian embassy - they can update files on him.

MH x

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
These rats have no boundaries
They actually don't care off
Me me. Said he would blow my head off with his work gun, because I am such a stupid woman.
As a supposingly peaceful country the rats have a serious bad way off thetreatening u
Imagine if we threatened to blow their heads off or cut throat them like they do the women
Its sounds horrific but we would seriously be arrested
But the rats think they are invincible they are not just little toerags cowards !!!!
I hope they get what they deserve !!!!

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
These rats have no boundaries
They actually don't care off

As a supposingly peaceful country the rats have a serious bad way off thetreatening u
Imagine if we threatened to blow their heads off or cut throat them like they do the women
Its sounds horrific but we would seriously be arrested
But the rats think they are invincible they are not just little toerags cowards !!!!
I hope they get what they deserve !!!!
Too right !!!!!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Rats are cowards threatening women but accept money from us but talk about respecting them
My rat was coming to kill me I'm still waiting :rolleyes:
Well he killed himself 7 times he only has 2 lifes left he better choose them wisely haha
He told me he would kill me in bed much threats still waiting 8 years it never happened not such a gigolo as u thought u was are u ratty stinker !!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Well he killed himself 7 times he only has 2 lifes left he better choose them wisely haha
He told me he would kill me in bed much threats still waiting 8 years it never happened not such a gigolo as u thought u was are u ratty stinker !!!
He is a stray cat from tunisia he will be living on borrowed time now. If they catch him on the street he will be neutered :D Most of them don't have the balls to do it but sad to say there are women who where beaten up by these vile rats. Locked up, raped.... the list is endlessly I'm so glad I never went there knowing what I know now who knows what can happen to you when these rats get violent :(

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I know right! It is scary!
As long as you are not in Tunisia then please treat his words with contempt, they mean nothing and you have nothing to be scared about - they all claim they are 'Tunisian Mafia' but squeal like babies if confronted by a real man!

Tell him great because your Father, Brother, Uncles and Cousins are really looking forward to meeting him :thumbsup:

MH x

Sad1

Senior Rat Expert
As long as you are not in Tunisia then please treat his words with contempt, they mean nothing and you have nothing to be scared about - they all claim they are 'Tunisian Mafia' but squeal like babies if confronted by a real man!

Tell him great because your Father, Brother, Uncles and Cousins are really looking forward to meeting him :thumbsup:

MH x
I told mine that my dearly departed Father, who died 41 years ago, was 2m in height and would f..king PULVERISE him if he were still here, bless him..............

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
I did revenge back to him
But it didn't make me feel any better it made me satisfied that I knew money was more important than love as it is with every rat
Dont be angry dont be sad dont waste your tears on a useless greedy dirty rat
We all gave money we all lost money
We paid for all that was our first mistake to give in to demands from the disgusting piece off crap that isn't even human!!!!!!
Woman are still going paying for everything buying sending giving and get abused threatened lied too and scammed
They pay own engagment own wedding all visa and more often pay the divorce too !!!
They won't listen we didnt either till we woke up snd realised one day u will tire off the rat and walk away lets hope sooner than later xxx

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunately it's all too common had many and not just from him, his friends, cousins, uncle and, even a UK girl he met offered him a job in England promised him a visa and offered to get rid of me .....well I had the last laugh after hacking and reading I executed my revenge and posted publicly all their pms to his fb wall and some here hehe
Rats 0 Meteorite winner!

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
After time, the literal death happens. Let go, its difficult to move on carrying hate in your heart...move on, be happy and you soon live without a thought in your mind of the chapter with the rats. I found it a difficult chapter to go back and read for a while too, but that death happened in the best way possible, my brain forgot him, filed him in the shredder where all shite male goes (see what I done there hehe;) . .stay strong sending hugs and I hope you find your peace xxxxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I did revenge back to him
But it didn't make me feel any better it made me satisfied that I knew money was more important than love as it is with every rat
Dont be angry dont be sad dont waste your tears on a useless greedy dirty rat
We all gave money we all lost money
We paid for all that was our first mistake to give in to demands from the disgusting piece off crap that isn't even human!!!!!!
Woman are still going paying for everything buying sending giving and get abused threatened lied too and scammed
They pay own engagment own wedding all visa and more often pay the divorce too !!!
They won't listen we didnt either till we woke up snd realised one day u will tire off the rat and walk away lets hope sooner than later xxx
Did you ever notice everything they say is the exact opposite of what they are.
They say money means nothing, but it means everything really that's all those rats think daily about.
They say they have white hearts, they have black hearts to do what they do.
The rats say its our fault, when its their fault for their own predicament.
Oh you don't respect the relationship, when its the rat taking options from all over the world and talking a storm up with others while with you
so wheres the white heart in that.
Just unbelievable the lies they tell themselves and everyone else, they laugh to think they are clever.
If the rats looked in the mirror and saw their soul and character for real they would really need to hide

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Unfortunately it's all too common had many and not just from him, his friends, cousins, uncle and, even a UK girl he met offered him a job in England promised him a visa and offered to get rid of me .....well I had the last laugh after hacking and reading I executed my revenge and posted publicly all their pms to his fb wall and some here hehe
Rats 0 Meteorite winner!
I did this
Did you ever notice everything they say is the exact opposite of what they are.
They say money means nothing, but it means everything really that's all those rats think daily about.
They say they have white hearts, they have black hearts to do what they do.
The rats say its our fault, when its their fault for their own predicament.
Oh you don't respect the relationship, when its the rat taking options from all over the world and talking a storm up with others while with you
so wheres the white heart in that.
Just unbelievable the lies they tell themselves and everyone else, they laugh to think they are clever.
If the rats looked in the mirror and saw their soul and character for real they would really need to hide
If they saw what they really looked liked it would be shock to the system too
But whatever they do or say its u thats caused it
I went through hell with my rat he put me in a place i never thought i would find myself in
How can 1 set off species from 1 country be so cruel and vile bastards !!
When I finally finished the relationship after going back msny times
He gave himself sympathy and portrayed him self as a hurt man as I had hurt him so bad
No he cheated he abusef he threatened for money he took whatever he wanted and paid for nothing had no shame in demanding money to my face in tunisia and get angry if I refused fisting walls smashing things up
His temper was bad to me
His rage was bad
He could on and for a week ranting raving for money
He didn't care what he did to me to get money
When I asked him to pay towards something he'd say I will when u get here and got angry that i dared brought up the subject off money his reply was you never want us happy wtf

I wasted over 7 years on this rat
And everyday I ask myself the same question why ????

Meteorite

Major Ratslayer
The are narcissistic psychotic sociopaths is why., it's that simple lovely xx Sending love and hugs. Like you said 7 years is enough, hope you find peace and happiness and lkeep looking forward, don't look back. Xx

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Please if u have any gut feelings ond
The are narcissistic psychotic sociopaths is why., it's that simple lovely xx Sending love and hugs. Like you said 7 years is enough, hope you find peace and happiness and lkeep looking forward, don't look back. Xx
I can not find it my heart to ever forgive him
He took away everything i belived in
Without remorse
The rats will tear ur life in two
They ripp into u
Why I dont know
He was a very angry man and demanded sympathy with his situation
I clawed my way into haviing nothing to haveing something
But he didn't care how much his aggresion temper and violence affected me
They are flippers one moment loveing next second aggresion
I didn't know where i was with him
What mood he would be in
I was treading on glass hoping not to flip him but he flipped on his own and sometimes i would watch him in cam thrashing screaming threatening i just stared in silence then suddenly in quitness my tears would silently fall and he would mock me for my tears i would just end the call go shower slide on the floor and cry my eyes out in silent again
The mockery the insults were hard to bear
Im not old im not ugly but his mockery was fucking damaging if u dared say anything about them all hell was let lose
What he put me through i hope someone slowly ripps into him and he feels what I felt
May karma seek revenge in the worst way possible !!!