Welcome to TLR

Definition of Gaslighting

JGG

Major Ratslayer
They are dangerous criminals, who should serve long sentences for what they did to us, the animals.............
I absolutely agree....they portray this false sense of security in the beginning of the relationship to convince their victims to travel alone to Tunisia... they are the perfect gentlemen on the first ten days you spend with them.and then after you return home WHAM they bite you like the pit vipers they are and the head games, demands and abuse begins. So proud of you Plymouthgirl...you are very brave during this difficult time in your life.♡

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I absolutely agree....they portray this false sense of security in the beginning of the relationship to convince their victims to travel alone to Tunisia... they are the perfect gentlemen on the first ten days you spend with them.and then after you return home WHAM they bite you like the pit vipers they are and the head games, demands and abuse begins. So proud of you Plymouthgirl...you are very brave during this difficult time in your life.♡
Thank you, JGG.............My story is complicated and involves more than one rat, unfortunately..............Of course, I didn’t just go from one to another like that, purposefully to get hurt, but my second choice, who I thought was a better choice, turned out to be equally demonic..............I don’t use that term lightly, by the way, I feel that they are truly demons in human form..............It wasn’t until I did some research recently, that I discovered all about them and their existence, although I always felt that they existed..............In the Bible, it talks about how we are fighting against Principalities, and not individual people, ie we are fighting against evil all around us, all the time..............It may seem dramatic to say, but it is oh so true, unfortunately.............These are demons from the depths of hell, I can assure you, and their misery loves company so much..............Imagine if we all went around treating people like they do, victimising, traumatising and torturing them, without ever being brought to book for it.............What a world it would be.............’Go back to the pits of hell’, is what I say to them.............’Slither back into your broods, vipers’...............I will share on another occasion how most everything that happened to me during these past 4 years of my life was predicted by a friend in 4 prophetic dreams..............Believe me, it’s completely true, and yet I still went ahead and met with my terrible destiny, and it is terrible, because it made me seriously ill for 20 whole months of my life, and I will never, forget that dreadful, dreadful time of my life................

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, JGG.............My story is complicated and involves more than one rat, unfortunately..............Of course, I didn’t just go from one to another like that, purposefully to get hurt, but my second choice, who I thought was a better choice, turned out to be equally demonic..............I don’t use that term lightly, by the way, I feel that they are truly demons in human form..............It wasn’t until I did some research recently, that I discovered all about them and their existence, although I always felt that they existed..............In the Bible, it talks about how we are fighting against Principalities, and not individual people, ie we are fighting against evil all around us, all the time..............It may seem dramatic to say, but it is oh so true, unfortunately.............These are demons from the depths of hell, I can assure you, and their misery loves company so much..............Imagine if we all went around treating people like they do, victimising, traumatising and torturing them, without ever being brought to book for it.............What a world it would be.............’Go back to the pits of hell’, is what I say to them.............’Slither back into your broods, vipers’...............I will share on another occasion how most everything that happened to me during these past 4 years of my life was predicted by a friend in 4 prophetic dreams..............Believe me, it’s completely true, and yet I still went ahead and met with my terrible destiny, and it is terrible, because it made me seriously ill for 20 whole months of my life, and I will never, forget that dreadful, dreadful time of my life................
I believe you Plymouthgirl.....have you ever heard of the jin? God made the angels from the brightest lite He then made the Jin from the hottest part of the flame (aka genies like in Aladan and the lamp God then made humans from the soil of Mother earth.....many Muslims believe that the jin are evil spirited and they live on a parallel plane. The jin are tricksters and love to hurt humans and they live in the dirtiest of places....but they can cross over to our world and cause havoc and mayhem.....When I was having a bad time with my rat I realized there are similarities between the Jin and these rats from Nort Africa.....so I expressed my thoughts to my rat ......he didn't speak to me for days :sneaky:

Storm

Major Ratslayer
There is no better rat, they are all the same, in the way they think, they way they act and they are never different and they never change.
There is no humanity or accountability for anything. Just jogging through life without a real purpose to better themselves. They should be embarrassed for who they are.
I do believe they are demons in disguise.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I have a good read on this subject, if you don’t mind I can post it here for you and anyone that wants to give a look.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I believe you Plymouthgirl.....have you ever heard of the jin? God made the angels from the brightest lite He then made the Jin from the hottest part of the flame (aka genies like in Aladan and the lamp God then made humans from the soil of Mother earth.....many Muslims believe that the jin are evil spirited and they live on a parallel plane. The jin are tricksters and love to hurt humans and they live in the dirtiest of places....but they can cross over to our world and cause havoc and mayhem.....When I was having a bad time with my rat I realized there are similarities between the Jin and these rats from Nort Africa.....so I expressed my thoughts to my rat ......he didn't speak to me for days :sneaky:
In the last days I was talking to my rat I had learned here at the forum they are scared of the evil eye? I had changed my profile foto on fb into an evil eye, that solved my problem he didn't talk to me for several day's. As I have no religion I don't know anything about it so can anybody tell me what it's all about plse xx

Storm

Major Ratslayer
In the last days I was talking to my rat I had learned here at the forum they are scared of the evil eye? I had changed my profile foto on fb into an evil eye, that solved my problem he didn't talk to me for several day's. As I have no religion I don't know anything about it so can anybody tell me what it's all about plse xx
I don't know much about this but hmm good to know :thumbsup:

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
The last bit makes me laugh, JGG!!! Yes, I was told about these ‘jin’ when I was in Tunisia...........Used to put spells on people, etc............But in all seriousness, I do believe that demons exist in human form............I took a photo by accident of my rat during a video call once, when I saw the result............I had to delete it immediately..............It’s hard to describe, but looking at our photos side-by-side, as it does when you take a photo on video-call in Messenger.............My innocent-looking face, trying to show him some flowers, and this dark, vacuous image next to me, with just the light if his cigarette glowing..............Honestly, it was terrifying...............Sounds almost comical as I re-tell it, but it certainly wasn’t then..............

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
The last bit makes me laugh, JGG!!! Yes, I was told about these ‘jin’ when I was in Tunisia...........Used to put spells on people, etc............But in all seriousness, I do believe that demons exist in human form............I took a photo by accident of my rat during a video call once, when I saw the result............I had to delete it immediately..............It’s hard to describe, but looking at our photos side-by-side, as it does when you take a photo on video-call in Messenger.............My innocent-looking face, trying to show him some flowers, and this dark, vacuous image next to me, with just the light if his cigarette glowing..............Honestly, it was terrifying...............Sounds almost comical as I re-tell it, but it certainly wasn’t then..............
Scarey!

Storm

Major Ratslayer
I believe it!
Some of the pictures my rat would send, his eyes were pitch black. You know the look on those horror movies when you see demons and the whole of the eye is literally filled in black... That's the look I saw. Deleted those pics without question.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I'm glad you had a good laugh Plymouthgirl....its so healing to laugh isn't it! I too believe that there truly are evil people in this world and it's only getting worse. That photo must have made your skin crawl! I hope you have a good day today I will be sending peaceful vibes your way.♡

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I'm glad you had a good laugh Plymouthgirl....its so healing to laugh isn't it! I too believe that there truly are evil people in this world and it's only getting worse. That photo must have made your skin crawl! I hope you have a good day today I will be sending peaceful vibes your way.♡
I believe it!
Some of the pictures my rat would send, his eyes were pitch black. You know the look on those horror movies when you see demons and the whole of the eye is literally filled in black... That's the look I saw. Deleted those pics without question.
Thank you, JGG...........I meant to reply earlier to Storm............I showed a photo of my rat to two friends on-line at the beginning of the relationship, both Tunisian, one male, one female............I couldn’t believe it when they both said exactly the same thing ............Black, soulless eyes, but why didn’t I listen to them??............

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, JGG...........I meant to reply earlier to Storm............I showed a photo of my rat to two friends on-line at the beginning of the relationship, both Tunisian, one male, one female............I couldn’t believe it when they both said exactly the same thing ............Black, soulless eyes, but why didn’t I listen to them??............
I understand you...I didn't listen too...my family were very upset and I even came here when my relationship started 2 years ago and I didn't listen to these wise fierce lady's either. I guess for me....the relationship was a journey I needed to take to discover what is really important to me....meaning my family and my sanity. I was exactly where you are and all I can encourage you to do is ride the waves and don't fight against the current. The turmoil you feel now will lesson a little bit each day and allow yourself to feel all the emotions you are going through. You are very brave and I am so proud of you♡

Storm

Major Ratslayer
It's quite scary. I sort of turned a blind eye to it. It was only in a couple pictures but still didn't want to believe what I saw.

We are good women Plymouthgirl, and we always try to see the good in everyone which is why we ignored it. Our feelings ran deep for these men so we looked past the evil that was right in front of us.
They are not in our lives anymore and we are better people without them. Nothing but positivity and better days ahead for you.