Welcome to TLR

Help needed Delete threads and photo

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Can someone tell me how to delete threads and photo's? I have sent multiple requests, but didn't get help....I really need to delete this.
Don't take to threats if they threatened you ??? you be strong enough to continue if u feel the need you must have had concerns to come into tlr about your rat and we are all here for you when u need us 100% feel no shame but all we ask of is for you to use your strength and never let any rats escape his karma be strong !
We all have had seriously bad times and tlr is the most amazing source off inspiration and support we all give each other !

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
Can someone tell me how to delete threads and photo's? I have sent multiple requests, but didn't get help....I really need to delete this.
I think that Photos are good being here on the forum .. it helps other people get to learn about potential Rats !

Personally, a friend of mine was talking to a Tunisian man .. sent her the link of the Forum and you guessed right ! she found the guy in the photos.

If you've been instructed to do that or blackmailed or someone has thretened you ... take it from me ! they have nothing to do really ... they are just full of SH#T !

Just stay Zen and don't fall for any emty threat

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I think that Photos are good being here on the forum .. it helps other people get to learn about potential Rats !

Personally, a friend of mine was talking to a Tunisian man .. sent her the link of the Forum and you guessed right ! she found the guy in the photos.

If you've been instructed to do that or blackmailed or someone has thretened you ... take it from me ! they have nothing to do really ... they are just full of SH#T !

Just stay Zen and don't fall for any emty threat
That’s great that you sent her the link thank you, I’m sorry she found out he was a rat but it will save her a lot of heartbreak in the future.

There is nothing these ‘mafia’ (lol) rats can do to you but always ALWAYS protect yourself - never ever send pictures you wouldn’t want your family to see, don’t trust webcam because it can be recorded. If your desire to send pics is too great then please stay anonymous.....hide your face and any identifiable backdrop

TLR 1 rat 0 :D :cool: :thumbsup:

MH x