Welcome to TLR

Do NOT Send Money

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
Please do not send money to these men, no matter what stories they tell you. In their culture, they do not accept money from women. They are the head of their household and they provide. Stop sending your hard earned money out via western union to these rats. Tunisia is a closed currency country and they cannot send the money back to you (unless there is a loop hole).

Do not under no circumstances fall for their stories and send them money. We cannot stop bezness if we continue to play an active role in it. It’s imperative that we educate ourselves on their culture and become culturally competent on how they function.

If anyone wants to add to this thread about what not to do, please feel free to do so.

simple

Major Ratslayer
There is no loop hole ,they cant send money out full stop...And i agree and think this thread is important ,,Do not send money to your either online boyfriend or holiday romance bf....They are scamming you ,it is emotional theft ,..They approach you with intent to fraud ,So dont fall for it ,,Scammers operate online so be aware ...Stop cyber fraud ....Delete ,block !!!

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
There is no loop hole ,they cant send money out full stop...And i agree and think this thread is important ,,Do not send money to your either online boyfriend or holiday romance bf....They are scamming you ,it is emotional theft ,..They approach you with intent to fraud ,So dont fall for it ,,Scammers operate online so be aware ...Stop cyber fraud ....Delete ,block !!!
Glad to know there are no loops holes. I didn’t see a thread talking about this and I feel like it’s a discussion that needs to be had. These rats are living like kings on some of their victims money. We need to be strong in ourselves to not be so giving when they give us a sob story. There are things we can do to put a dent in bezness. This is one of them. Not one dinar should come out of your pocket.

Another things.....

Foreigners can’t even own property there unless given permission to do so (by government authorities). Not impossible, but there are steps to it. So if he is saying he is building a marital home for you all, it’s a lie. The home is in his name and he probably spending it elsewhere

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Glad to know there are no loops holes. I didn’t see a thread talking about this and I feel like it’s a discussion that needs to be had. These rats are living like kings on some of their victims money. We need to be strong in ourselves to not be so giving when they give us a sob story. There are things we can do to put a dent in bezness. This is one of them. Not one dinar should come out of your pocket.

Another things.....

Foreigners can’t even own property there unless given permission to do so (by government authorities). Not impossible, but there are steps to it. So if he is saying he is building a marital home for you all, it’s a lie. The home is in his name and he probably spending it elsewhere
Or the infamous little apartment at their parents rooftop house, that shack is also his parents property.
Will never be the investor’s co property.

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
Or the infamous little apartment at their parents rooftop house, that shack is also his parents property.
Will never be the investor’s co property.
Haha. Yes. The infamous apartment above their parents home. Nope. Never will be investment property for the rat or the victim. :p

Tunisians do date, but they don’t live together until they are married. Red flag if he is already living with the victim, even more of a red flag if it’s in the family home. They are still a Muslim country. Progressive, yes, but still hold true their religion and culture. So unless you’re married, the little apartment is not yours, it’s not an investment and you shouldn’t be there unmarried.

ButterflyBee

Rat Expert
No Arab man would accept money from his lady, no ifs no buts. It’s shameful in the culture and it is THE MANS JOB to provide for the woman. If a man is giving you sob stories or trying to convince you the money you send is to help towards your future together he is lying and you are being scammed. A woman’s money is hers, it is in Islam. So please don’t let a Tunisian rat convince you otherwise. You are not stingy or cheap if you refuse.

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
No Arab man would accept money from his lady, no ifs no buts. It’s shameful in the culture and it is THE MANS JOB to provide for the woman. If a man is giving you sob stories or trying to convince you the money you send is to help towards your future together he is lying and you are being scammed. A woman’s money is hers, it is in Islam. So please don’t let a Tunisian rat convince you otherwise. You are not stingy or cheap if you refuse.
Agreed! It’s shameful for them to take money from a woman. They will guilt trip you and make you feel worthless for not sending money. My rat wanted me to help him find a car in my country and help him get it shipped over to Tunisia. I laughed at him. I told him, you’re out of your mind. He gave me the silent treatment. Not one dime will come out of my pocket. He had the wrong victim.

I don’t share my money with strangers. No matter the sob story.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Please do not send money to these men, no matter what stories they tell you. In their culture, they do not accept money from women. They are the head of their household and they provide. Stop sending your hard earned money out via western union to these rats. Tunisia is a closed currency country and they cannot send the money back to you (unless there is a loop hole).

Do not under no circumstances fall for their stories and send them money. We cannot stop bezness if we continue to play an active role in it. It’s imperative that we educate ourselves on their culture and become culturally competent on how they function.

If anyone wants to add to this thread about what not to do, please feel free to do so.
That is all very well to say, but it is not simply being ‘ignorant of the culture’ that leads to innocent women sending their money to these low-lifes, it is MUCH more to do with their insidious, low-life, snake-like ways of getting money out of women..............Let’s face it, if they were so much into their own ‘culture’, they wouldn’t be conning Western women out of money at all...............So please, let’s be honest about ‘on whose feet the shoes fit’ on this subject.................

simple

Major Ratslayer

Another things.....

I dont know if the law has changed ,but foreigners can only buy property in a touristic zone ..Not outside a touristic zone ,which is where most rats build their houses for future "Virgin " Tunisian brides ,,so these houses will have to be in rats name ...Even then, some build extensions onto their family property .so no name registry is required ..A house like this would cost maybe 20.000 -25.000 tdn ,,,£10.000 -£15.000 !! So each time you are sending £300,£500 ,,for fake hospital fees ,accidents ,funerals etc...Hes getting closer to building his house and the more women he has the more money he gets ,,Imaine 2 or 3 women sending him £50-£100 a week ,the house could be built within a year or so....

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
That is all very well to say, but it is not simply being ‘ignorant of the culture’ that leads to innocent women sending their money to these low-lifes, it is MUCH more to do with their insidious, low-life, snake-like ways of getting money out of women..............Let’s face it, if they were so much into their own ‘culture’, they wouldn’t be conning Western women out of money at all...............So please, let’s be honest about ‘on whose feet the shoes fit’ on this subject.................
As a therapist, I will always provide my patients resources on what to look for in the evil in this world. I’d never send my patients out blindly not knowing the red flags, hence the reason I said to get culturally competent. For example, if any of my patients don’t know what to look for in an abusive relationship, then how do I help them and give them the tools they need to recognize those things?

Rats are the scum of this earth and they are vile. And ill do whatever I can to provide victims the tools they need to arm themselves with knowledge to recognize these scams so they can make informed decisions on how they should proceed. There are countless of threads where women says, “they wish the had found TLR a long time ago.” If I can help save 1 woman from these bottom of the barrel rats, I will.

Last edited:

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I was going to add further to my previous post yesterday on this subject..............My rat had the nerve to compare sending money to him, to me buying a bottle of water ..............He said to me ‘You wouldn’t think twice about buying a bottle of water if you needed it would you?’!!! In other words ‘Get on with it and sent the transfer now, Victim’...............On another occasion, he criticised me for saying that I wanted my money back (many more than once!!!)..............He said ‘Let’s say I bought you a fizzy drink, and all the time afterwards I kept saying to you ‘Remember that fizzy drink I bought for you?’ !!! Good Lord !!! How their disgusting minds work..............

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
I dont know if the law has changed ,but foreigners can only buy property in a touristic zone ..Not outside a touristic zone ,which is where most rats build their houses for future "Virgin " Tunisian brides ,,so these houses will have to be in rats name ...Even then, some build extensions onto their family property .so no name registry is required ..A house like this would cost maybe 20.000 -25.000 tdn ,,,£10.000 -£15.000 !! So each time you are sending £300,£500 ,,for fake hospital fees ,accidents ,funerals etc...Hes getting closer to building his house and the more women he has the more money he gets ,,Imaine 2 or 3 women sending him £50-£100 a week ,the house could be built within a year or so....
It’s good that people can buy property now. Tunisia is the beautiful country. I’d love to live near the sea one day. But like you said, if his victims are sending money, it’s likely a scam and he is living like a king.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
As a therapist, I will always provide my patients resources on what to look for in the evil in this world. I’d never send my patients out blindly not knowing the red flags, hence the reason I said to get culturally competent. For example, if any of my patients don’t know what to look for in an abusive relationship, then how do I help them and give them the tools they need to recognize those things?

Rats are the scum of this earth and they are vile. And ill do whatever I can to provide victims the tools they need to arm themselves with knowledge to recognize these scams so they can make informed decisions on how they should proceed. There are countless of threads where women says, “they wish the had found TLR a long time ago.” If I can help save 1 woman from there bottom of the barrel rats, I will.
Understood, but I think more leniency needs to be given to those who are unaware of the ‘scamming world’..............After all, most of us have good, normal minds................

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
I was going to add further to my previous post yesterday on this subject..............My rat had the nerve to compare sending money to him, to me buying a bottle of water ..............He said to me ‘You wouldn’t think twice about buying a bottle of water if you needed it would you?’!!! In other words ‘Get on with it and sent the transfer now, Victim’...............On another occasion, he criticised me for saying that I wanted my money back (many more than once!!!)..............He said ‘Let’s say I bought you a fizzy drink, and all the time afterwards I kept saying to you ‘Remember that fizzy drink I bought for you?’ !!! Good Lord !!! How their disgusting minds work..............
He is disgusting for that. That’s Rat Behavior 101.

I asked my rat, would you ask a Tunisian woman to help you buy a car? So don’t ask me. He got angry. Oh well, looks like you’ll be walking.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Its deflect and blame ,, .They dont care if they treat you bad ..but the get annoyed when you start to see through their mind games ..My motto is F""k em ,take the p i s s out of them ,they are disgusting little pricks ,who cant stand on their own two feet ,because they are immoral and lazy ,,

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
It’s good that people can buy property now. Tunisia is the beautiful country. I’d love to live near the sea one day. But like you said, if his victims are sending money, it’s likely a scam and he is living like a king.
Don’t get deceived by Tunisia and its’ ‘charms’..............It’s all a mirage.............Physically, it may be a beautiful country in parts...............However, as much we would like it, our cultures do not mix except in the sense of Western women being conned and duped by these Tunisian Love Rats..............Despite being deceived into helping my rat to finish his home, I would never buy there.............Cyprus, for example, is much more appropriate................

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
DO NOT buy property there...............It’s feeding the economy, and it’s already been fed quite enough by poor, unsuspecting victims..............I must say, if I hadn’t been ‘fished’ on-line, I would never have even considered visiting Tunisia, or having anything to do with it, quite frankly...............

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
Don’t get deceived by Tunisia and its’ ‘charms’..............It’s all a mirage.............Physically, it may be a beautiful country in parts...............However, as much we would like it, our cultures do not mix except in the sense of Western women being conned and duped by these Tunisian Love Rats..............Despite being deceived into helping my rat to finish his home, I would never buy there.............Cyprus, for example, is much more appropriate................
Haha that’s true. I was thinking Greece or Malta. Something a bit nicer. Most definitely not Tunisia. As long as I am by the sea.

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
If you don’t mind me asking. What happened to the home?

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
If you don’t mind me asking. What happened to the home?
As described in a previous post, I paid for all interior wooden doors, fancy handles, keys, windows, marble window-sills, French Window, cement, and floor tiles throughout...............That’s what destroys me, not even the other 31,000 dinar he had out of me that he referred to as ‘pocket money’...............The fact that the house was ‘mine’, but subsequently turned out to be ‘his Mother’s’ as she owns the land it’s built on!!!!!!

simple

Major Ratslayer
Thats exactly what it is a fairytale ,perpertrated by rats and their famiies ,friends and neighbours,Into believing its all real...I did own a house in Hammamet in my name and lived there on my own and i must say i loved it ,,untill i got scammed by my bank manager .who became my" boyfriend " ....To this day i dont know how i was decieved ,i understand the language ,i understood the traditions and culture ,,yet they all still managed to arange his wedding behind my back ,the whole 7 days ,with my my inheretance money ,from my brother who had passed away {My vulnerbilty is how he became my "boyfriend"] £15.000 ,to start a car rental business ...I was in shock ,knowing his family ,friends all were in the know....Its mind boggling

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
As described in a previous post, I paid for all interior wooden doors, fancy handles, keys, windows, marble window-sills, French Window, cement, and floor tiles throughout...............That’s what destroys me, not even the other 31,000 dinar he had out of me that he referred to as ‘pocket money’...............The fact that the house was ‘mine’, but subsequently turned out to be ‘his Mother’s’ as she owns the land it’s built on!!!!!!
Oh my! So sorry this happened. I wished there were things we could do to get your money back. French windows. Wow. I just want to knock him out at this point. Just pathetic and sad.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Oh my! So sorry this happened. I wished there were things we could do to get your money back. French windows. Wow. I just want to knock him out at this point. Just pathetic and sad.
I want to ask a general point of everybody at this point, please...............I found out recently that he’s now planning to take a boat to Italy!!!! Hoping he drowns, but in the event that he doesn’t, what can I do about it?? Who can I report it to?? The Tunisian Embassy in London?? The British Embassy in Tunis?? All of the European Embassies??

simple

Major Ratslayer
I want to ask a general point of everybody at this point, please...............I found out recently that he’s now planning to take a boat to Italy!!!! Hoping he drowns, but in the event that he doesn’t, what can I do about it?? Who can I report it to?? The Tunisian Embassy in London?? The British Embassy in Tunis?? All of the European Embassies??
The coast guard is run by the ministry of defense ,,,,here is the number 216 71 560 240....Good luck xx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He wants to go on a boat in an attempt to go illegally to Italy? I am sure here are ladies who will know where you can report him. Let's hope he doesn't get there and drowns his sorry ass in the mediterranian sea

Last edited:

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
Classic rattiness, mine said almost the same! Not to mention, “if I was in your situation rou7i I know I’d do everything in my power to help you” — even in the throes of love I somehow always doubted that! :p