Welcome to TLR

Do NOT Send Money

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia is divided. No, I do not think that Tunisians with good finances are interested in the West or in having contact with Europe, as Europe does not have such a good reputation according to history. But Tunisia has high unemployment and there is a lot of poverty there. Many people are desperate to get out and a ticket out is like winning a lottery. Tunisian salary is maybe 700 dinars while in Italy maybe 1000 euros you can not save on 700 dinars but it is quite possible to save on 1000 euros. A Tunisian woman would not have said yes to a date right away and she would not have met a man late at night. Think we know far too little about culture and therefore we are fooled. Not all Europeans are interested in following the culture or they want to live as in Europe and it is not possible in a Muslim country.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I second this. The cost guard since they govern the sea. Send an email and call like Simple said. Alert every authority figure you can. Find out what port they are coming into and also alert the local Italian police.
Yes, but I have no idea of his planned route, or to be honest whether he was just bluffing, in an extra effort to get rid of me!!!! I will do it though, just in case..............Hope the little b*****d either drowns or gets caught in the attenpt...............I know that they are a lot stricter with it now than they were, even four years ago, so here’s hoping none of the little b******s makes it!!! Don’t forget, he’s in the National Guard!!! Laugh out Loud!!!!

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Yes, but I have no idea of his planned route, or to be honest whether he was just bluffing, in an extra effort to get rid of me!!!! I will do it though, just in case..............Hope the little b*****d either drowns or gets caught in the attenpt...............I know that they are a lot stricter with it now than they were, even four years ago, so here’s hoping none of the little b******s makes it!!! Don’t forget, he’s in the National Guard!!! Laugh out Loud!!!!
It is only to wish him good luck in Italy

Sara

Ratslayer
behave like Tunisian women and demand
have you ever seen a Tunisian take out her wallet at the checkout? no
and all the rest must follow of course that they have less money of course that the gifts will not necessarily be expensive but please ask ladies this is how you will know whether or not it is a profiteer

STOP !

simple

Major Ratslayer
Yes, but I have no idea of his planned route, or to be honest whether he was just bluffing, in an extra effort to get rid if me!!!! I will do it though, just in case..............Hope the little b*****d either drowns or gets caught in the attenpt...............I know that they are a lot stricter with it now than they were, even four years ago, so here’s hoping none of the little b******s makes it!!! Don’t forget, he’s in the National Guard!!! Laugh out Loud!!!!
Just report his name to the coast guard ,,Even if hes lying about getting a boat ,you dont know that, for all you know you heard he was trying to cross over illegally .

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia is divided. No, I do not think that Tunisians with good finances are interested in the West or in having contact with Europe, as Europe does not have such a good reputation according to history. But Tunisia has high unemployment and there is a lot of poverty there. Many people are desperate to get out and a ticket out is like winning a lottery. Tunisian salary is maybe 700 dinars while in Italy maybe 1000 euros you can not save on 700 dinars but it is quite possible to save on 1000 euros. A Tunisian woman would not have said yes to a date right away and she would not have met a man late at night. Think we know far too little about culture and therefore we are fooled. Not all Europeans are interested in following the culture or they want to live as in Europe and it is not possible in a Muslim country.
Europe doesn’t have a good reputation according to history?? Give me a break!!! And Tunisia isn’t Arab, despite speaking Arabic, it is Berber by origin..............So the true ‘owners’ of Arabic are in Saudi Arabia, and they don’t exactly set a good example to the world, do they?? Likewise, thousands of young Tunisian men do not behave according to Islam.................

We are living in 2020, hasn’t time moved on??!!

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I was going to add further to my previous post yesterday on this subject..............My rat had the nerve to compare sending money to him, to me buying a bottle of water ..............He said to me ‘You wouldn’t think twice about buying a bottle of water if you needed it would you?’!!! In other words ‘Get on with it and sent the transfer now, Victim’...............On another occasion, he criticised me for saying that I wanted my money back (many more than once!!!)..............He said ‘Let’s say I bought you a fizzy drink, and all the time afterwards I kept saying to you ‘Remember that fizzy drink I bought for you?’ !!! Good Lord !!! How their disgusting minds work..............
I don’t know!!! Everytime I read something like this my inner serial killer wants to come out like Hulk :Evil::Evil:

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
X
As described in a previous post, I paid for all interior wooden doors, fancy handles, keys, windows, marble window-sills, French Window, cement, and floor tiles throughout...............That’s what destroys me, not even the other 31,000 dinar he had out of me that he referred to as ‘pocket money’...............The fact that the house was ‘mine’, but subsequently turned out to be ‘his Mother’s’ as she owns the land it’s built on!!!!!!
What a mother/fucker what kind of mother accepts this!!!!! Yes my little baby, go scam some foreigners but fix my home :Evil: my rat did the same. Better be confortable in that house because he will never go out of that country.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Europe doesn’t have a good reputation according to history?? Give me a break!!! And Tunisia isn’t Arab, despite speaking Arabic, it is Berber by origin..............So the true ‘owners’ of Arabic are in Saudi Arabia, and they don’t exactly set a good example to the world, do they?? Likewise, thousands of young Tunisian men do not behave according to Islam.................

We are living in 2020, hasn’t time moved on??!!
What I am trying to say is that Tunisia has been a colony and perhaps a lot of hatred remains. Tunisia is a mix of many different religions and they stick to their traditions

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Thats exactly what it is a fairytale ,perpertrated by rats and their famiies ,friends and neighbours,Into believing its all real...I did own a house in Hammamet in my name and lived there on my own and i must say i loved it ,,untill i got scammed by my bank manager .who became my" boyfriend " ....To this day i dont know how i was decieved ,i understand the language ,i understood the traditions and culture ,,yet they all still managed to arange his wedding behind my back ,the whole 7 days ,with my my inheretance money ,from my brother who had passed away {My vulnerbilty is how he became my "boyfriend"] £15.000 ,to start a car rental business ...I was in shock ,knowing his family ,friends all were in the know....Its mind boggling
Disgrace they are the worst kind of evil on this earth. What happened to your home? Are you still living there?

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
What I am trying to say is that Tunisia has been a colony and perhaps a lot of hatred remains. Tunisia is a mix of many different religions and they stick to their traditions
I can understand the resentment regarding France, and quite rightly too, but please don’t suggest that Tunisians are not interested in Europe because Europe doesn’t have a good reputation in history!!!!

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I can understand the resentment regarding France, and quite rightly too, but please don’t suggest that Tunisians are not interested in Europe because Europe doesn’t have a good reputation in history!!!!
They do not like Europe and most people travel there because of money and nothing else

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
They do not like Europe and most people travel there because of money and nothing else
Yes, they want benefits and step on the women there. Marry them to get legal stay. But it’s still a fraud. And it’s better he stays at home eating home made food by mom.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
An illegal immigrant that has intention to scam and abuse not to work hard. Not good working people. Scammers and criminals.
yes he chooses this life himself and I do not understand that he dares to travel by boat over and he may also have contact with human traders :(

Amira

Major Ratslayer
They come to Europe and then it is to go out on the town to check on women because if he gets sucked easier for him to get a residence permit. This is not sympathetic men here. Disgusting and worst is that many of them are married in their own country

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
yes he chooses this life himself and I do not understand that he dares to travel by boat over and he may also have contact with human traders :(
True they take that risk. But he had no mercy for our friend. He wouldn’t help her, he took her money laughing and he is going thinking he will get an easy happy life, just jump on the boat and that’s it.
Human trafficking, mafia members that take illegal migrants as slaves to do their dirty job, the ocean risk.. all that is not easy, and to the honest people that take that risk because they have no other chance and they decide that as last resource to feed their families they deserve human rights help. And our consideration. But a rat like him he is a criminal running free laughing at how easy he takes someone’s savings and wants more. He deserves jail not an easy life and his victim dealing with consequences for life.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
True they take that risk. But he had no mercy for our friend. He wouldn’t help her, he took her money laughing and he is going thinking he will get an easy happy life, just jump on the boat and that’s it.
Human trafficking, mafia members that take illegal migrants as slaves to do their dirty job, the ocean risk.. all that is not easy, and to the honest people that take that risk because they have no other chance and they decide that as last resource to feed their families they deserve human rights help. And our consideration. But a rat like him he is a criminal running free laughing at how easy he takes someone’s savings and wants more. He deserves jail not an easy life and his victim dealing with consequences for life.
100%...............

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
This one rat in particular is proven to be nasty, he stole from @Plymouthgirl not someone who likes to work and earn life honestly, so he deserves sharks.
Even though he’s in the National Guard, normally considered a privileged position, he still behaves like a rat.............Therefore, even if he deserts the ‘sinking ship’, as the saying goes, I hope the b****r drowns............