Welcome to TLR

Do NOT Send Money

Sara

Ratslayer
X

What a mother/fucker what kind of mother accepts this!!!!! Yes my little baby, go scam some foreigners but fix my home :Evil: my rat did the same. Better be confortable in that house because he will never go out of that country.
The mother is TOO present too too too much there is no middle ground
I had the impression that one day her mother would sleep between the two of us
the calls started when we are still asleep, if I had to listen to her we would go to her house 3 times a day or worse we would spend the day and evening
so PLUS if we don't know the Tunisian language we really get bored
sorry but if I go 15 days or 1 month I don't want to spend it with his family, it goes sometimes but not every day

Sara

Ratslayer
I remember the night of our traditional wedding, he said to me: are we sleeping at mom's house?
Omg I wanted to kill him
(and there is no more privacy I specify)
I said how's your head?
and the evening before my departure LOL, we went to look for mom to eat to say goodbye to him in time, he only spoke with his mother during the meal and after at the port he walked next to her and me behind HAHAHA
no it's just not possible

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
X

What a mother/fucker what kind of mother accepts this!!!!! Yes my little baby, go scam some foreigners but fix my home :Evil: my rat did the same. Better be confortable in that house because he will never go out of that country.
Imprisoned there, the b*****d, with his brothers dog barking non-stop in the background!!! I will contact every single Embassy in Europe to stop him...............

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Even though he’s in the National Guard, normally considered a privileged position, he still behaves like a rat.............Therefore, even if he deserts the ‘sinking ship’, as the saying goes, I hope the b****r drowns............
he is bad so good that you have gotten away. Poor the other women he will try to check up on because of the residence permit.

Sara

Ratslayer
and her sister who sulked at me because I wasn't there often enough
you can at least come 3 hours a day eh
and he, who took 3 hours to drink his coffee and cigarettes in the morning, resulted in the day starting at noon
sorry but when I pay my day at a hotel to go and enjoy I don't want to arrive at noon, he feels crazy sun all year round and he's not the one who pays to go to a hotel swimming pool

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
Are there any other thing we can tell ladies not to do or avoid when going to Tunisia?? Feel to to add it to the thread.

I got 2 more:

1. Just because he is educated and does not ask for money, doesn’t mean he isn’t a rat. There are the visa hunting ones. They usually will shower you with gifts and not want your money at all. They are only looking for a visa ONLY. They normally have employment already cus they need the history to prove to the embassy.

2. The rat family members are NOT your friends. Telling their family members will result i them only telling the rat. This may not be true for Tunisian marriage, but a rat family will tell you what you want to hear. Don’t fall for it. Please. Their mom is not your mom and sister is not your sister. There is no loyalty to you whatsoever.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Are there any other thing we can tell ladies not to do or avoid when going to Tunisia?? Feel to to add it to the thread.

I got 2 more:

1. Just because he is educated and does not ask for money, doesn’t mean he isn’t a rat. There are the visa hunting ones. They usually will shower you with gifts and not want your money at all. They are only looking for a visa ONLY. They normally have employment already cus they need the history to prove to the embassy.

2. The rat family members are NOT your friends. Telling their family members will result i them only telling the rat. This may not be true for Tunisian marriage, but a rat family will tell you what you want to hear. Don’t fall for it. Please. Their mom is not your mom and sister is not your sister. There is no loyalty to you whatsoever.
100%...............

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Other things to add:
-Don’t marry at the first visit. Don’t go alone on your first trip.
- It’s a lie they don’t want kids, it’s a must and if he accepts not wanting kids that has a price! He will ask for a compensation. A very expensive one and everyday reminding you he quit on having kids because of you.
-never trust nor add his friends or family to your social media!!! Set them on restricted if you have no choice.
- age is just a number.... biggest lie. I am only few years older than him and he still expected me to be responsible for him and his family. Their culture does not find it acceptable.
- do not convert to Islam because he pushes you. If you do, it has to be a conviction.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Then send him. From my part the song on Moana “you’re welcome” :D:D:D I want to see his face being caught
Then send him. From my part the song on Moana “you’re welcome” :D:D:D I want to see his face being caught
I prefer ‘Fire!!! I’ll teach you to Burn!!! By Arthur Brown..............Please have a listen on YouTube, because I don’t know how to send it, Wiser................

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Other things to add:
-Don’t marry at the first visit. Don’t go alone on your first trip.
- It’s a lie they don’t want kids, it’s a must and if he accepts not wanting kids that has a price! He will ask for a compensation. A very expensive one and everyday reminding you he quit on having kids because of you.
-never trust nor add his friends or family to your social media!!! Set them on restricted if you have no choice.
- age is just a number.... biggest lie. I am only few years older than him and he still expected me to be responsible for him and his family. Their culture does not find it acceptable.
- do not convert to Islam because he pushes you. If you do, it has to be a conviction.
What about ‘Age is like a shoe size, just necessary’, Wiser??!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I realised that the lyrics are more appropriate for what he did to me, Wiser................If you listen carefully, you will hear that..............But, nevertheless, I still want to see, or know that he’s the one burning for Eternity!!!

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
I realised that the lyrics are more appropriate for what he did to me, Wiser................If you listen carefully, you will hear that..............But, nevertheless, I still want to see, or know that he’s the one burning for Eternity!!!
Aren’t I right, Wiser??

Attachments

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
what is funny is 'i will build the house' translation: with your money
Oh, I see, Sara, but to be honest, still not funny, just rather tragic, really, from my point of view, at least...............Not quite worth having a laugh at my expense either, I would have thought...............