Welcome to TLR

Do NOT Send Money

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
A way of life. They won’t change and keep passing it to the next generation.
But there is some good news, Ladies............My 2 major rats, plus some ‘hangers-ons’ wll NEVER be able to receive money transfers from either Western Union or MoneyGram from ANYONE in the world.............Anyone I was ever stupid enough to send money to out of the goodness of my heart, will find that 100% impossible!!! A small victory, in the scheme of things, but still...............

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
But there is some good news, Ladies............My 2 major rats, plus some ‘hangers-ons’ wll NEVER be able to receive money transfers from either Western Union or MoneyGram from ANYONE in the world.............Anyone I was ever stupid enough to send money to out of the goodness of my heart, will find that 100% impossible!!! A small victory, in the scheme of things, but still...............
My bank account is finally my own, and stuff them!!!! And when I win the lottery, well, I’l be sailing!!!! But not in a dinghy to Italy!!!!

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
Another thing to add to this thread:

You nor me can match their patience. Years mean nothing. I was talking to my rat for almost 3 years and his patience was amazing. You are the means to an end. He was willing to wait long enough to secure a visa and to secure his place in my country. Whilst I wish it was easy for Tunisians to freely travel, that’s not the reality at the moment. They will wait it out. I know a lady who was with her rat for 7 years, lots of money spent, and he got to her country and ditched her.

We simply cannot go by the years we been speaking to them. I thought I had a bond with mine. We are only a few years apart, less than 5. We laughed a lot. We had fun actually. But he wanted the visa. He never practiced Islam, acted atheist (so no strict religious views), diverse family, educated, etc. Just a normal good Tunisian man huh. Nope. Wrong. Visa was end goal for him. I still struggle with calling him a rat cus he was so normal. I was speaking to friends about it on yesterday on how sometimes I feel he isn’t a rat. But, given the proof I have, I want chance it. He is a rat.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
-constant plan changing. No structured life plan. They live on chances or daydreams.
The options are endless, plan a wedding, move to Finland, getting a student visa, building a home in Tunisia... that’s not normal. It’s not cultural differences the fact is he is trying to take the best option and willing to discard you at the less expected moment.

Gamora

Senior Rat Expert
-constant plan changing. No structured life plan. They live on chances or daydreams.
The options are endless, plan a wedding, move to Finland, getting a student visa, building a home in Tunisia... that’s not normal. It’s not cultural differences the fact is he is trying to take the best option and willing to discard you at the less expected moment.
Besides who wants to keep spending money on a bum. Not me. Working my butt off for him to just sit around and wait for the western union code. If you won’t take care of a bum in your country, don’t take care of one in Tunisia.

There is nothing exotic or attractive about a lazy man. He can’t do anything for me but give me a headache and a negative bank account. Once I realize how lazy rats are, major turnoff. I didn’t know until I started putting the puzzle together. They are bums, vile little demons.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Besides who wants to keep spending money on a bum. Not me. Working my butt off for him to just sit around and wait for the western union code. If you won’t take care of a bum in your country, don’t take care of one in Tunisia.

There is nothing exotic or attractive about a lazy man. He can’t do anything for me but give me a headache and a negative bank account. Once I realize how lazy rats are, major turnoff. I didn’t know until I started putting the puzzle together. They are bums, vile little demons.
Indeed, nothing super glues my knickers on faster than a skint lazy leech

Wiser

Major Ratslayer

A very frequent frase by these fake lovers is “You love money” “ I’m thankful I don’t have money and I am not like you” that being said after asking and not obtaining whatever he wanted like a car or big amounts of money.
We don’t have to feel guilty for protecting our assets, yes, I love money! My money! I worked for it and asked no one to chip in!!

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Yes, but I have no idea of his planned route, or to be honest whether he was just bluffing, in an extra effort to get rid of me!!!! I will do it though, just in case..............Hope the little b*****d either drowns or gets caught in the attenpt...............I know that they are a lot stricter with it now than they were, even four years ago, so here’s hoping none of the little b******s makes it!!! Don’t forget, he’s in the National Guard!!! Laugh out Loud!!!!
i have watched a video about Tunisian boat people who landed in Italy...it is not fun..the conditions are horrible...if he chooses that route he may get what he deserves. Also, if he is in Italy it maybe easier to get some justice from the legal system. 38,000 dinnars wont go that far in europe.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer

Just so, Gamora..............

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
i have watched a video about Tunisian boat people who landed in Italy...it is not fun..the conditions are horrible...if he chooses that route he may get what he deserves. Also, if he is in Italy it maybe easier to get some justice from the legal system. 38,000 dinnars wont go that far in europe.
I’ve seen those videos too, Anna2you, I agree..............As for the money, already spent, my Dear!!! As quickly as drinking a bottle of water, in fact!!! Good point about justice in Europe, but would have to know exactly where he was, that escapee rat!!!