Welcome to TLR

Does anyone know him……

Yvonne

Staff member
Can I name someone on here to see if anyone knows anything about him please ? Or show his photo ?
Welcome here @Louise24. You can use the search bare to see if your tunisian is mentioned here at the forum. Or search the media here. You can find it on the left side of your screen just click on the stripes
You can also name him here and attach a foto if you want to

Yvonne xxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Can I name someone on here to see if anyone knows anything about him please ? Or show his photo ?
Welcome @Louise24

It's good to name them here because often another member recognises them, if you would rather someone to post it on your behalf then please private message me.

If Louise is your real name then I suggest you change it to something generic/anonymous

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Thank you. It’s not my name, I searched & didn’t find him but I am suspicious. He is divorced from an older English woman. He is Zied Hamrouni, lives in Sfax xx
He is divorced from an older English woman? In my mind there's the proof he is a rat and if he lives in tunisia he will be deported back to tunisia or she stopped his visa application . There's no way a tunisian would leave the UK if he has a visa to the UK. If you have the guts and you know the name of the woman he divorced try to get in contact with her. I'm sure she can tell you more about him. Don't hesitate to do it you need proof he is honnest and tunisian people always investigate the future wife /husband.

Louise24

Thank you. It’s not my name, I searched & didn’t find him but I am suspicious. He is divorced from an older English woman. He is Zied Hamrouni, lives in Sfax xx
He is divorced from an older English woman? In my mind there's the proof he is a rat and if he lives in tunisia he will be deported back to tunisia or she stopped his visa application . There's no way a tunisian would leave the UK if he has a visa to the UK. If you have the guts and you know the name of the woman he divorced try to get in contact with her. I'm sure she can tell you more about him. Don't hesitate to do it you need proof he is honnest and tunisian people always investigate the future wife /husband.
He said that they didn’t apply for a visa, they were married only 1 year with a lot of problems. I don’t know her name unfortunately as well xx

Yvonne

Staff member

He said that they didn’t apply for a visa, they were married only 1 year with a lot of problems. I don’t know her name unfortunately as well xx
Did you search for other social media from him? Or ask a friend to do a search for another Facebook
Most rats have multiple Facebook accounts and acount for each woman they are involved with.
Rats use different spellings with their name so you need to think outside the box. For example : Zied H or he uses Arabic letters to write his name

Yvonne x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
They had a lot of problems. Hmm wonder why :rolleyes: Marriage with a rat is always bliss, isn’t it?
The idiot couldn’t manage to behave and pretend to be nice even in the first year he married his victim. She must have kicked him out and he never got his chance to get a visa.

Last edited:

dasa

Major Ratslayer
unfortunately the name is very common

A picture would help a lot. Also additional information.

But if he was (still?) married to an older woman, that's a red flag.

Is he even divorced?

Do you think the woman just married him for fun? There must have been serious reasons for the separation after only a year.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

One of the main problems is more then likely that she saw he was a rat and didn’t go forward with the visa he probably didn’t pay for anything but used her money say is this what you want? You deserve more then a used up rat!