Welcome to TLR

Does anyone know Sofiene Hermi (from Jendouba)?

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
True if he speaks bad of this other person he will do the same about you to someone else he is scamming, see it’s all a joke and game to him travel thing is a front he is using all the women and probably has a Tunisian woman he is with and supporting! They are not to be trusted!
I am not going to speak on this situation with this rat, but my experience on being on TLR and hearing from victims stories there is never just one woman in the pic there are multiple women these rats use and at the same time, while one woman may think she is the main one she is unknowingly not the first victim and not the last, its just a game plain and simple. I am sorry even the truth offended me at first to know I was just a pawn in a game to get where he wanted, we all were at some point so to say its all the other woman's fault she knew its just all on the rat, the rat twists everything to make it seem different depending on what he wants another woman to do for him.
So do I blame the women my ex-rat got involved with lies about me during my relationship with him, no its plain and simple its all the rat's actions and behaviours
that are at fault. If it wasn't for the rat there would be no other women, no decent Tunisian man would treat his partner this way period..

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I did block him especially after hearing the member story ebing with him at the same time.
I don't think that I can handle this now.
U can handle ir think off it as a lucky escape frozenheart ;
He's fat dirty ugly ratshiter
Not worth stressing over or being sad about
Post happy 0hotos book a holiday post it is
your money not his remember this just f him off
This rats thrive on your pain so take the pain away replace with happiness he's used goods second hand bozo !!!!! Ratfucker

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Look the things the rats do to talk the to other woman is charge is low I need to charge my phone up but yet they are online!!! But hey they can talk as they charge up but wait the rats can't!!
My phones not working propley then they go to other sim
They stop telling u where they are what they are doing and if they send photos off places it's passed from friends
They are busy too bust to talk but yet they are in messages then u look in WhatsApp and they are active there
They start a argument off when uv both been happy all morning
and accusations fly
Then they cut the cam or call
You call back they are in another call
Oh wait its my family liar !!
They ate in that call over 30 minutes
But phone is low charge .
They are the most fic6kung bad liars in the world

You then know its another woman or in some cases a man !!!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Look the things the rats do to talk the to other woman is charge is low I need to charge my phone up but yet they are online!!! But hey they can talk as they charge up but wait the rats can't!!
My phones not working propley then they go to other sim
They stop telling u where they are what they are doing and if they send photos off places it's passed from friends
They are busy too bust to talk but yet they are in messages then u look in WhatsApp and they are active there
They start a argument off when uv both been happy all morning
and accusations fly
Then they cut the cam or call
You call back they are in another call
Oh wait its my family liar !!
They ate in that call over 30 minutes
But phone is low charge .
They are the most fic6kung bad liars in the world

You then know its another woman or in some cases a man !!!!!
they tell their families this is their job scamming women/men or whatever!! full time 24/7 on call, no shame whatever pays the bills
there are so many ways, so many apps, so many ways on social media straight from coffee central club Tunisia or from the rat's family homes
and no need for the rats to lift a finger oh well lift a finger to press their cell phones and to run to WU
What a life, and all they have to do is lie to each one they meet online or in person, but to remember their lies that's where they get caught sometimes.
They just hide under fake names while in a relationship to scam other unsuspecting victims for more gifts and money its so easy for them, its all a dirty game that they even convince themselves
that they are so entitled and owed to anything they want without any shame.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
they tell their families this is their job scamming women/men or whatever!! full time 24/7 on call, no shame whatever pays the bills
there are so many ways, so many apps, so many ways on social media straight from coffee central club Tunisia or from the rat's family homes
and no need for the rats to lift a finger oh well lift a finger to press their cell phones and to run to WU
What a life, and all they have to do is lie to each one they meet online or in person, but to remember their lies that's where they get caught sometimes.
They just hide under fake names while in a relationship to scam other unsuspecting victims for more gifts and money its so easy for them, its all a dirty game that they even convince themselves
that they are so entitled and owed to anything they want without any shame.
Yes and don't forget the wrong message they send you
And swear on Allah its his friend that sent it or a friend he's sending it to
What ratty your friend is Russian and it says send me photos
And u are so nice
Fucking foolish ratty
He once sent me message nothing to do with our conversation he got angry and told so many lies
In end he said it was his man friend in Germany he's Arabic liar but ratty u wrote in English!!!!
He swore these friends were not added to fb only in messages
The worst lie he told was that he had lost his fbs and instragram snd couldn't get back in but wtf the new fbs he made he was friends with old fb and instragram
So he must have been in these apps to send a friend request and accepted his own friend request
But wait these apps are long time lost hahah yuu fucking liar !!!!! You can easy catch the rat out they aunt that good at hiding things !!!!

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Well this ex-rat I had he would create other profiles for himself that were family members names too, although his siblings would have their own main profiles
of course if you asked the siblings they would deny deny. But one time I seen the brother of the rat with friends from Taiwan something
about it was wrong because this one I knew was not like this you know making romantic comments to women like this, and I caught the rat he answered back and said it was him behind it.
I caught him on a gay fb profile too, when I did he said it was hacked haha its just unbelievable the lies
Then the other one from Paris another supposedly family member haha fashionable clothing arabic womans profile on FB caught that one too, who out of million in the world wanted so much to befriend me hahaha I mean its lie after lie!
I mean these rats are in every corner to betray you, its like you can't trust them, the more they swear to Allah they would never hurt you
you know already that's its been many times before you had been taken for a fool.
And you also know the family is always in on it, so they think whatever gets the rats ahead because our lives don't matter
so the truth is these rats are far below us , if they saw their character in the mirror it would crack in a million pieces.
And for all the deflection of what he did and put on me, shows you how the rats never can take accountability, how will they accept
anything in the real world , so I am so glad I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore and see if I have a knife there if you know what I mean!

Last edited:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Well this ex-rat I had he would create other profiles for himself that were family members names too, although his siblings would have their own main profiles
of course if you asked the siblings they would deny deny. But one time I seen the brother of the rat with friends from Taiwan something
about it was wrong because this one I knew was not like this you know making romantic comments to women like this, and I caught the rat he answered back and said it was him behind it.
I caught him on a gay fb profile too, when I did he said it was hacked haha its just unbelievable the lies
Then the other one from Paris another supposedly family member haha fashionable clothing arabic womans profile on FB caught that one too, who out of million in the world wanted so much to befriend me hahaha I mean its lie after lie!
I mean these rats are in every corner to betray you, its like you can't trust them, the more they swear to Allah they would never hurt you
you know already that's its been many times before you had been taken for a fool.
And you also know the family is always in on it, so they think whatever gets the rats ahead because our lives don't matter
so the truth is these rats are far below us , if they saw their character in the mirror it would crack in a million pieces.
And for all the deflection of what he did and put on me, shows you how the rats never can take accountability, how will they accept
anything in the real world , so I am so glad I don't have to look over my shoulder anymore and see if I have a knife there if you know what I mean!
I don't really know wtf the excitement is with the rats lieing bitching ways
And I will swear they will go with anyone man woman both for a few Dinas
The sexual preferences are vile to us but to the rat it equals Dinas
The selfies they post and send to anyone are not even attractive
Mine thought he was so lush and gorgeous that he was well loved
No way he was called arrogant selfish and I was asked why u with this moran
They love the attention any fucking attention so long as people were looking at him
If the attention focused on me he would argue and fight anyone that gave me attention
But his attention he would flutter his eyelashes and beam like Cheshire cat
Im In no competion to compete for attention like the rats
I began to hate the ear piercing Tunisian music that I once loved
I began to hate the medinas the clubs
The way ratty acted and his friends made me feel sick always I felt alone when certain friends were with us they spoke in Arabic I was never spoken to just those together
Some off his friends made me welcome and paid there own way and always asked how I was
But why the rats and family think they are superior to us I don't know
They are not the hygiene the ways the bad words the lies stealing scamming are all against Allah's rules
We don't scam or stab in back
And when we are in a relationship we love from heart not hand
I am free like a bird and I can fly with my wings open I am once again finding my way to happiness leaving the past behind
And I will never return to once what broke me deep Inside

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I was cheated on with older women 6 times stabbed in the back took for a fool
Paid for all bought much gifts sent through mg/ wu
His family welcomed me but I knew the talk in Arabic was about me as the eyes were on me with every word
Did all I could to make his life better and loved him so much
I was loyal loving kind and I was totally inlove and i forgot my happiness while I was making him happy
Rats are not worth your time love or money!!!

FrozenHeart

U can handle ir think off it as a lucky escape frozenheart ;
He's fat dirty ugly ratshiter
Not worth stressing over or being sad about
Post happy 0hotos book a holiday post it is
your money not his remember this just f him off
This rats thrive on your pain so take the pain away replace with happiness he's used goods second hand bozo !!!!! Ratfucker

Thank you, I try to now.
I have bkoked him from every social media account. I know I'm strong I can move on, I just need time you know.
I have added more screenshots, I have many and many more, I can't add all of them, I respect the other woman who is involved with hom because he said a lot of aweful things about her, she seems nice and good heart woman, I still don't know the full story, she says they are going to be married? Ths breaks my heart really , because we were going to get married too, I have bought everything, I was planning to go and visit him then get married in September...Oh How fool I was.
When the other woman is going to marry him? in september too? I have many ideas in my mind right now. I can't think clearly why he doing this.
I'm sorry for the woman with him now, I added more media photos he is talking bad about her. I'm sorry I had to add those photos to proove that he is a very bad man.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, I try to now.
I have bkoked him from every social media account. I know I'm strong I can move on, I just need time you know.
I have added more screenshots, I have many and many more, I can't add all of them, I respect the other woman who is involved with hom because he said a lot of aweful things about her, she seems nice and good heart woman, I still don't know the full story, she says they are going to be married? Ths breaks my heart really , because we were going to get married too, I have bought everything, I was planning to go and visit him then get married in September...Oh How fool I was.
When the other woman is going to marry him? in september too? I have many ideas in my mind right now. I can't think clearly why he doing this.
I'm sorry for the woman with him now, I added more media photos he is talking bad about her. I'm sorry I had to add those photos to proove that he is a very bad man.
Every woman they cheat and scam puts a black mark on their hearts
I hope none off u marry this black rat
To dare do this makes him a none religious man Allah would never allow any man to do this
I swear the family are just as greedy as the rat himself and know everything that's going off they probley enticed him @!!
The marriage proposals were in my eyes all fake all acted for money
The love fake
The words fake
The bezzness the scamming the scheming was 100% real
You both were part off his devious evil way
Greedy bastard all for money
He will never be happy
Now he's in the gallery it's doubtful he will get another woman they will know his true colours and Intensions
So his money transactions are now dried up
Watch out for his anger his temper and the true him
When he's no money to present to his family they too will be angry he's failed at bezzness his scamming is now at a standstill his blood will be boiling
Watch out the devil is about to show his true self !!!!!!!
His days are numbered I hope u tell him he's been put in tlr by both off you lovely women
God bless u both keep strong xxx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thank you, I try to now.
Boy what a loser!!! Keep away from him he sounds very toxic

FrozenHeart

Boy what a loser!!! Keep away from him he sounds very toxic

It is what I did, i bloked him on every social media. My decision is final, but he keeps coming after me with fake profiles threats and asking me to remove his photos from this place. Could be him?
He apparently chose his actual woman who is a member in thsi site and they seem back together after I publish his story. I hope one day that woman wake up and see that he is playing with her.
I decided to move with my life, I only lost money and few months of time.

Attachments

• Threat from fake profile.png
    Threat from fake profile.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 31

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
It is what I did, i bloked him on every social media. My decision is final, but he keeps coming after me with fake profiles threats and asking me to remove his photos from this place. Could be him?
He apparently chose his actual woman who is a member in thsi site and they seem back together after I publish his story. I hope one day that woman wake up and see that he is playing with her.
Frozen heart u have done right these rats are the most ugly species off dirt
We all lost money and I lost over 7 years
We are proud off u never let this dirt filled rat win
Never take down the photos or proof off his disgusting behaviour
Big hug xxx

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Screenshot_20220725-092618_Messenger.jpg

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
They will do this,yes they make fake fb profiles fake Instagram send you messenger messages You don’t owe him a darn thing tell him to f*ck off, drop dead!!!!!!!!!!!! And they all threaten to kill is:oops: us

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Did you report this, because this is a threat?
And who is it actually coming from?
I don't care who is right and wrong in this story its not right to call people derogatory names
or threaten anyone on here or anywhere
this is seriously to another level, just block and report
There are ways you can lock your social media, I had to as well because my ex-rat came after me
You don't have to remove the rat's photos, he belongs on here, could be other victims who will tell their story
Its having an effect on him probably, his own fault because he is a scamming rat asking women for money, promises of love and marriage and who knows many at the same time.
The rats love to play women against one another, its just love is blind and some choose not to see it for what it is the rat is to blame
for being a dirty scamming rat from the beginning

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Did you report this, because this is a threat?
And who is it actually coming from?
I don't care who is right and wrong in this story its not right to call people derogatory names
or threaten anyone on here or anywhere
this is seriously to another level, just block and report
There are ways you can lock your social media, I had to as well because my ex-rat came after me
You don't have to remove the rat's photos, he belongs on here, could be other victims who will tell their story
Its having an effect on him probably, his own fault because he is a scamming rat asking women for money, promises of love and marriage and who knows many at the same time.
The rats love to play women against one another, its just love is blind and some choose not to see it for what it is the rat is to blame
for being a dirty scamming rat from the beginning
From posting his photo here one other person that saw it was effected by him also! So yes we need to leave his stuff up let everyone see what a schmuck he really is

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
They will do this,yes they make fake fb profiles fake Instagram send you messenger messages You don’t owe him a darn thing tell him to f*ck off, drop dead!!!!!!!!!!! And they all threaten to kill is:oops: us
The rat should have recieved the anger not members
Rats deserve the truth to their ugly mugs
But if they have woman that stick up for them they glorify in that admiration
Times like this calls for us all to be supportive to each other
And if 2 woman are involved then the women need to get together and show this rat where the door is !!!
Are they worth fighting over fucking hell a big FAT NOOOOOOOOOOO ugly black heart is this brain dead ratshite !!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The rat should have recieved the anger not members
Rats deserve the truth to their ugly mugs
But if they have woman that stick up for them they glorify in that admiration
Times like this calls for us all to be supportive to each other
And if 2 woman are involved then the women need to get together and show this rat where the door is !!!
Are they worth fighting over fucking hell a big FAT NOOOOOOOOOOO ugly black heart is this brain dead ratshite !!!
They are not worth the time of day!!!!!

AnnieAnon

Major Ratslayer
Luv, how can you knowingly stay with a rat that refers to another woman as an ugly old purse? It’s disgraceful, and what he says to you about her he will say the same about you to someone else. Don’t send him another penny, block him and move on with your life, if you stay with him knowing this then unfortunately you are just as bad as him. Hope the other lady finds out and cuts him off as well, these scumbags don’t deserve to keep getting away with this ratty scamming behaviour

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Luv, how can you knowingly stay with a rat that refers to another woman as an ugly old purse? It’s disgraceful, and what he says to you about her he will say the same about you to someone else. Don’t send him another penny, block him and move on with your life, if you stay with him knowing this then unfortunately you are just as bad as him. Hope the other lady finds out and cuts him off as well, these scumbags don’t deserve to keep getting away with this ratty scamming behaviour
The other woman learned from this ladies post about her rat;)disgusting huh

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I’ll be honest, this whole story from all sides is sick. @FrozenHeart when that man said to you he is using a woman for money “old money purse”….. you should have stopped conversation instantly. That shows his character and soul are black! No good person or man with honor and dignity can do that … you tryy thought he could be good man to you?? I don’t think…

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I’ll be honest, this whole story from all sides is sick. @FrozenHeart when that man said to you he is using a woman for money “old money purse”….. you should have stopped conversation instantly. That shows his character and soul are black! No good person or man with honor and dignity can do that … you tryy thought he could be good man to you?? I don’t think…
I agree this mg/ wu blackmailing stupidity ratty lies compulsion for money needs to stop
No one should play games with a rat as your instigator
This rat needs a ###### kick up his backside and kicking into touch
Never side with a rat dirty spontaneous liars theifs will steal anything u have even if he dosent need it he wants it
This story involves 2 women 1 dirty ugly blackened heart rat
You 2 women should be together and show this rat for what he exactly is !!!!
He's already her took 10,000 off your life savings for a fake travel agency
Don't let him take your dignity as well
He's using u he's demeaning you he's demoralising you
This rat is vile 100%
Frozen heart he's not a man he's a fucking black rat ugly too
kick him out your life you this rat is the dirtiest rat in tu isi shamefull and disgusting !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
If someone took my ex-rat I would say have the dirty scumbag rat, because if they can talk crap about you, they will talk about others with you just plain
and simple. In my experience I found things said about me such as "materialistic" and so many other other negative things and what the rats
also do is play off these women to contact each other to fight amongst one another its the most immature rat minds ever.
I don't have to fight for a rat I can do so much better, its too much drama and then in the end I was told by the other woman that I
needed psychiatric help because I ask her why the hell she was even in this in the first place???
The rats overdo the charm, hey honey to the other, oh you are so sweet meanwhile the other one knows my ex-rat was separated from me, but all respect goes
out the window, so I blame the rat for everything. They did it, its all on them to involve all these people, and complicate everyone else into it.
I tell you the rats are the instigators, I would never even defend one to the death, for what? its so not worth my life or worth the trouble it causes

Last edited: