Welcome to TLR

dogs and cats slaughtered in a shelter

Sara

Ratslayer

Sara

Ratslayer
the majority of Tunisians are sadistic with helpless animals
how do you think they will treat the women who speak out?

Poppy

Major Ratslayer

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
In Tunisia there is zero respect for animals, they even don't respect humans most of the time... The law can condamn then to 4 dinars fine for each animal killed and 3 weeks of prison, that's all.
A country full of hypocrisie and nearly no morality...
I know the lady who held this shelter, she had been threathened for the last weeks by locals in Guellala. The massacre happened the day before yesterday and yesterday nearly 300 locals came to finish the job and kill the remaining dogs! All of them are taken out of the shelter by helpful people to go elsewhere in the country...meaning the locals won because they wanted her and the dogs out of the island!

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
In Tunisia there is zero respect for animals, they even don't respect humans most of the time... The law can condamn then to 4 dinars fine for each animal killed and 3 weeks of prison, that's all.
A country full of hypocrisie and nearly no morality...
Not just in Tunisia. I saw in the news that during the lockdown in Morocco, they were burying dogs and puppies alive to get rid of them. Absolutely horrible.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
It’s so sad those poor animals however if the shelters can’t afford to keep them then why not castrate, so they will cut the cats and dogs population? In Britain after Xmas we have abandoned puppies, we don’t kill them but give them new homes! I’ve know western ladies feeding the street cats and dogs and the locals look at them as if coming from out space!!! If I had room in my home I will bring them with me no matter the cost

Sara

Ratslayer
my ex has a dog for years, this big dog is hung with a leash on the roof, just a piece of sheet metal to protect himself from the sun, the rain ect
on a roof in the middle of summer in Tunisia ...
he loosens it from time to time on the roof, he will NEVER walk it outside or run with it in the forest
how can you trust a man Who behaves like that with his dog?

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
my ex has a dog for years, this big dog is hung with a leash on the roof, just a piece of sheet metal to protect himself from the sun, the rain ect
he loosens it from time to time on the roof, he will NEVER walk it outside or run with it in the forest
Metal sheet won’t protect but cause more heat. It’s animal abuse. I want to slap that rat and the whole family that allows it. If they are not going to treat a pet with dignity then don’t get a pet. Simple! They don’t treat People with respect, how are they going to treat animals better :Evil:

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
It’s so sad those poor animals however if the shelters can’t afford to keep them then why not castrate, so they will cut the cats and dogs population? In Britain after Xmas we have abandoned puppies, we don’t kill them but give them new homes! I’ve know western ladies feeding the street cats and dogs and the locals look at them as if coming from out space!!! If I had room in my home I will bring them with me no matter the cost
I have 5 stray cats that I adopted and I give food and water to street cats everyday. There is an asshole who removed and stole my 2 cups. Probably a cat hater. :mad: He will not stop me. I immediately replaced them with 2 new cups. It's not the first time it happened. There are assholes everywhere.

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Yes, when they have a dog, it's to protect the house. They have no feelings for their own animal. They don't mind if their dog is staying in the Sun the whole day, is thirsty, sad....they are assholes.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I have 5 stray cats that I adopted and I give food and water to street cats everyday. There is an asshole who removed and stole my 2 cups. Probably a cat hater. :mad: He will not stop me. I immediately replaced them with 2 new cups. It's not the first time it happened. There are assholes everywhere.
My cats are adopted to Poppy and I feed stray cats so does my sister. It's sad to see how much people abandon their pets. It's nice to know there are people some us who takes care of them xxx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Metal sheet won’t protect but cause more heat. It’s animal abuse. I want to slap that rat and the whole family that allows it. If they are not going to treat a pet with dignity then don’t get a pet. Simple! They don’t treat People with respect, how are they going to treat animals better :Evil:
"We don't have 2 hearts : one for humans and one for animals. We either have one heart or we don't have one." Lamartine

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Hi, friends!
Woman is the same for them.