Welcome to TLR

Eden Club 3 Monastir...HELP,please

S

Shinji

Hi. I the beginner on the site. Thanks for this site. I have returned from Tunisia and have come across this site, it is a pity that didn't know earlier. Somebody knows Sameh Mahou, hr works in Eden Club Monastir. HELP me,please.:(

S

sparkle

Hi Shinji, welcome. I hope you are ok and you find the answer's you need. I don't know the area Monastir but I'm sure if any of the members do they will try to help you. Take care.

M

marilyna

Hi Shinji,

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry I have not heard of him. Hopefully someone will come on who does.

S

Shinji

Thanks all of you. I very much look forward to hearing answers. I read articles at a forum and I understand that was not so clever for me((

Domo arigato.

S

sparkle

Hi Shinji do you mean articles on this site? If so why do you think it wasn't clever of you?

M

marylou

hi shinji you will find all you need here and more its really up to you what you do with the stuff tou find out ... If you dont find nothing about him om here dont think for one min that hes not a little dirty rat ( and he might not be :eek: ) Hope every thing goes ok for you coz there is some decent men there you got to look really hard thou and maybe not around the hotels xxxxxxx

S

Shinji

I behaved with it, as the little fool. After perusal of articles I have understood it. I think it the player, but I am very upset. To me will hard believe in it... (((

S

sparkle

Please don't think you are a fool, the scumbags that practice the bezness are very good at it. If like myself you had never heard of such things then how can you be expected to realise what is happening to you. Where you with him a long time?

S

Shinji

No. I have met him in July and we have spent month together. I have left home, but he writes to me on the Internet and calls to arrive. I say to him that I will arrive only in the next summer, he promises to wait for me though speaks that this long time.
:oops:

S

sparkle

I'm sorry you feel so bad. I hope he hasn't taken too much from you and I'm very happy you found this site. Take care Shinji. If you need any help or support you are in the right place. Big hugs xx

S

Shinji

I have read many articles and to me it became easier, but the insult remained. I don't want to get more as fish to a network:mad:

A

Alice in wonderland

It looks like there are some very supportive people here who have shared your experience. Chin up girl, you have done nothing wrong. If you are honest yourself you expect others to be the same. Try not to feel too bad just congratulate yourself for escaping further damage. x

crystal

The Punchy Scot
hia.. i met him in August 2014 and he tried... apparently he has been doing this for years.. next to me he had 3 or 4 others... He is a horroble guy... but he made it he got married a week ago to an english woman.....
I love TLR.. just shows.. name and shame and 5 years later get spotted again... hope the English wife see's this.. thank you for bumping this post...

D

Deleted member 146

and I just love the conversation between DizziBlonde and Sameh Mahou :D
http://www.tunisianloverats.com/members/dizziblonde.329/
Ahh what can i say ...

Sameh Mahou added me on facebook and the following conversation took place Him: hi how are you
Me: · 10:55pm good you
Him: 10:55pm im ok and you
Him: are you ok darling
Me: 10:57pm yes thank you
Him: 10:57pm you now tunisia
Me: no
Him:10:57pm you want to come back to tunisia for holiday
Me: 10:58pm yes in november
Him: 10:58pm realy
so u come bck here only you
Me: no with my boyfriend
Him:10:59pm realy