Welcome to TLR

Eden Club 3 Monastir...HELP,please

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
@FoolInLove off topic a bit..how usual is it for rats sisters to be involved.and how 'acceptable' for good muslim girl to be on badoo ! Also how do u..can u..find out if said sister is the WIFE !

46r4pss2.gif hunni i was not with my rat for a long time, and did not get to know Tunisia very well.
But it seems like the "sisters" in several cases here turned out to be the wife..
Do you think your rat have a suspicious sister?
xx

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
24.gif Are you kidding me
I hope no one wears this horror :rolleyes:

Sun rise

Major Ratslayer
Wauw he geve her her own FB accound :( now i'm really jealous....the only FB accound my LR had was a fake one...and he never offered me one :eek: what a loser!

Sillygirl55

Major Ratslayer
See he brought his beloved flip flops with him - those things are glued to their rat feet! He'll have a nice surprise when he realises they cost more than one dinar to replace here :thumbsup:

Rostar

Hi. I the beginner on the site. Thanks for this site. I have returned from Tunisia and have come across this site, it is a pity that didn't know earlier. Somebody knows Sameh Mahou, hr works in Eden Club Monastir. HELP me,please.:(
I stayed in this hotel in my last year holiday, i don t know any of them by names but i can say all of them tried to get in contact,very insistently in a nasty,annoying way.Beware!!

He is... I know his past and I dont like it... I know that's how they do things for money... again... I dont like what he used to be but... he has changed... works very hard and treats me very well...
He hurt a lot of people I know but why 5 years ago they were having a go at me...
Anyway... that was then and the hurtful things he did is His past.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He is... I know his past and I dont like it... I know that's how they do things for money... again... I dont like what he used to be but... he has changed... works very hard and treats me very well...
Yes many men pretend to love women for visa or money. I am happy for you let's hope he stays a good man to you. Why are you here? You search for info or just reading here?