Welcome to TLR

Eden Club 3 Monastir...HELP,please

Just being nosey tbh... to see if anything else had been said about him.
Also... we had been talking for 3 months... I went to see him as my friend was going... initially only to be his friend lol.... the very first thing I said to him was.....
I Dont own a house
I Dont own a nice car... mine is crap
I definitely DONT have any money in my bank....
If that's what you're looking for then we have nothing...
been together nearly 7 years... married for 5.5 years and hes been in UK for 4.3 years.. so far so good... ps... still have no money. lol

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Also... we had been talking for 3 months... I went to see him as my friend was going... initially only to be his friend lol.... the very first thing I said to him was.....
I Dont own a house
been together nearly 7 years... married for 5.5 years and hes been in UK for 4.3 years.. so far so good... ps... still have no money. lol
Are you happy?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I Dont own a house
Fingers crossed he will continue to be a good husband to you. Wish you all the luck in the world and keep your eyes open and you are welcome here whenever you need us or to ask questions xxx

Lass

Major Ratslayer
He is... I know his past and I dont like it... I know that's how they do things for money... again... I dont like what he used to be but... he has changed... works very hard and treats me very well...
Hi and welcome to the forum @Bittersweet I don't know your husband and I am glad that he may have revalued his life and became a better person and makes you happy but your comment "I know that's how they do things for money" left me utterly speechless. There is a name for "them". It's not what any decent man does, not at any point of his life, no matter how difficult life can get. I absolutely don't mean to offend you as it was his actions not yours but it's definitely not what any good man would do, Tunisian or not.

I get that... and as I said before.... I'm not happy about the way he used to be but that was before I knew him and how did he know what his future held... I'm not defending what he did... I really hate what he did but everyone has a past good or bad... I think that this site can be quite supportive but it's also a place where women who are very hurt and bitter can vex about their own experiences... again I'm not happy about it as they literally sell themselves for money...
I was just very upset 5 years ago when certain people were having a go about me because he didnt want them... men will have sex when its offered and if the girls offer money then they won't refuse... I have to add..... if you read an earlier post... I was upfront and said to him that I have nothing to offer and I never did give him a penny.... I dont know.... maybe he realised that he had to grow up.... I cant stress how I hate his and others lifestyles... using women for money infact it makes me sick to think what they do.... anyway.... for the girls who slagged me off.... I wanted to say that it wasn't me who made the person take down the posts back then... sorry abit long I know.

Not all are bitter on here
Quite alot of us are happily married too
I agree the forum can be intense at times
And it can mess people mentally too
However I don't agree with some what you have said
As you will well know a good Tunisian/ Muslim wouldn't behave that way
We not talking about a British lad thinking with that mentality as in lads will be lads
We talking Muslim men
You and I both know they wouldn't hit the sack so easily with a Muslim woman
For respect for the woman they wouldn't do that .
Yes we can say the tourists are throwing themselves at them and any man wouldn't refuse
But if he's sleeping his way round a hotel it shows what type of man he is
As for money
Women are not just giving it freely
They are hinting / asking and lying to obtain that money .

Im pleased it all seems to be going well for you and I wish you the best for your future together

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I get that... and as I said before.... I'm not happy about the way he used to be but that was before I knew him and how did he know what his future held... I'm not defending what he did... I really hate what he did but everyone has a past good or bad... I think that this site can be quite supportive but it's also a place where women who are very hurt and bitter can vex about their own experiences... again I'm not happy about it as they literally sell themselves for money...
I was just very upset 5 years ago when certain people were having a go about me because he didnt want them... men will have sex when its offered and if the girls offer money then they won't refuse... I have to add..... if you read an earlier post... I was upfront and said to him that I have nothing to offer and I never did give him a penny.... I dont know.... maybe he realised that he had to grow up.... I cant stress how I hate his and others lifestyles... using women for money infact it makes me sick to think what they do.... anyway.... for the girls who slagged me off.... I wanted to say that it wasn't me who made the person take down the posts back then... sorry abit long I know.
Were you slagged off on here, if so can you report the posts so that I can deal with them. nobody deserves that!

MH x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Hi Bittersweet. The members here are not all bitter, and the ones who are, feel that way rightfully so. They are still objective and realistic and are able more than anyone else to give advice and to see the signs when a woman has questions about a significant other or a man who recently contacted her online. No one here believes that all Tunisian men are rats -that would be unfair- but they can recognize one from how a lady describes her man. Being bitter and angry doesn’t affect their judgments and doesn’t make them cynical. They have knowledge and experience and that makes them good judges of character. They’re here to answer questions and to give support and they have their own life. Whether a woman stays with a man when she was advised to run doesn’t affect their own life. Makes them just feel sorry for the lady and they wish she had listened.
Personally, I wouldn’t trust a man who has used women for money in the past, even if it was years and years ago. Sure, people can change but when they are dishonest and entitled , it’s from a lack of morals that was never instilled in them and life won’t change them. It’s the kind of mentality that is deeply ingrained in them.
I’d be cautious and observant. From what I read here, they are excellent actors, know what to say, and are very charming and manipulative.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi Bittersweet. The members here are not all bitter, and the ones who are, feel that way rightfully so. They are still objective and realistic and are able more than anyone else to give advice and to see the signs when a woman has questions about a significant other or a man who recently contacted her online. No one here believes that all Tunisian men are rats -that would be unfair- but they can recognize one from how a lady describes her man. Being bitter and angry doesn’t affect their judgments and doesn’t make them cynical. They have knowledge and experience and that makes them good judges of character. They’re here to answer questions and to give support and they have their own life. Whether a woman stays with a man when she was advised to run doesn’t affect their own life. Makes them just feel sorry for the lady and they wish she had listened.
Personally, I wouldn’t trust a man who has used women for money in the past, even if it was years and years ago. Sure, people can change but when they are dishonest and entitled , it’s from a lack of morals that was never instilled in them and life won’t change them. It’s the kind of mentality that is deeply ingrained in them.
I’d be cautious and observant. From what I read here, they are excellent actors, know what to say, and are very charming and manipulative.
This is very true and you go thru stages after you realize you’ve been played bitter sure is one of them if not you would not be human! You would just move on to another rat. It’s part of healing

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
This is very true and you go thru stages after you realize you’ve been played bitter sure is one of them if not you would not be human! You would just move on to another rat. It’s part of healing
And you can go through many stages in 24 hours.....anger, rage, sadness, embarrassment (at being suckered) worry as you may/ probably overspent in your association, its just a freaking crime that needs sorting out ASAP.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I think that this site can be quite supportive but it's also a place where women who are very hurt and bitter can vex about their own experiences
Very hurt yes, maybe bitter a little but a wealth of knowledge, experience and understanding - far more support here than you will get anywhere. Sometimes vexing about your experience actually helps other victims.

I was just very upset 5 years ago when certain people were having a go about me because he didnt want them...
Nobody here will have a go at you - far from it, I can only apologise if anyone did, that is not acceptable and is not what TLR is about. Hopefully those members are already removed but if not please PM me with details.

I hope you feel confident to post here again.

MH x

dasa

I haven't been here for a long time ..... But I've now seen your contribution ...

I am glad to hear that he is a good husband to you now.

But it does not change the fact that he already had relationships with women, had sex and also got engaged in your time.

.that was not before your time!

Your husband even asked me to help his fiancé here in Germany with the papers for the marriage.

When I was in Tunisia, I caught your husband inflagranti with a tourist. This was the third time they had visited him

I didn't know anything about you. I confronted and threatened your husband.

I informed his fiancée and tourism about each other.

It was hell for both women.

Then when I did some research, I found you. I informed you about it. But you didn't want to know and you ignored me.

I then told your husband to treat you with respect and if I hear something again that he was starting something else, I will report to him in the UK that there will be problems with the visa.

I'm happy to hear he's good to you. But please don't twist the past. It wasn't before your time

You were right in the middle of it

Bee.

Ratslayer
Heidi why Witchcraft has 5 pointed star too ??...could be coincidence, many arabic countries have the same flag, obvious for the same reason you told....just my dirty mind, not intend to offend good muslims
5 pointed star (in witchcraft?) its not witchcraft, this just represents the 4 elements of nature, earth, fire, air and water, the 5th pointrepresents spirit over matter. As in all things spiritual come above anything from the physical... If the star is upside down then thats not good symbol. that represents matter over spiritual, Meaning all things of the physical world is placed above spiritualism, money, laws, cars etc. everything that speparates us from source, god etc..

Off topic ladies sorry, but we can all learn something x

Bee.

Ratslayer
It always seemed strange to me that all Islam, catholic, Christians, Jews all started with the same symbol. pentagram shape.. many similarities in the teachings, Lent/Eaid , Prayers Catholic/ Muslim 5 times a day.
Just like with everything religious, no offence to the religious! they take something from paganism and turn it into something religious.. like the 5 pointed star.. or santa! for example, that origin story is actually based on a Eruopean pagan winter solstice festival. Also xmas is an astrological event, nothing to do with Jesus. Soryy again to the religious beleivers.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I haven't been here for a long time ..... But I've now seen your contribution ...

I am glad to hear that he is a good husband to you now.

But it does not change the fact that he already had relationships with women, had sex and also got engaged in your time.

.that was not before your time!

Your husband even asked me to help his fiancé here in Germany with the papers for the marriage.

When I was in Tunisia, I caught your husband inflagranti with a tourist. This was the third time they had visited him

I didn't know anything about you. I confronted and threatened your husband.

I informed his fiancée and tourism about each other.

It was hell for both women.

Then when I did some research, I found you. I informed you about it. But you didn't want to know and you ignored me.

I then told your husband to treat you with respect and if I hear something again that he was starting something else, I will report to him in the UK that there will be problems with the visa.

I'm happy to hear he's good to you. But please don't twist the past. It wasn't before your time

You were right in the middle of it
Thanks for sharing that @dasa I remember that story well. I wonder how it's going to end...

dasa

Thanks for sharing that @dasa I remember that story well. I wonder how it's going to end...
Ich denke das dieser Mann einfach ein Leben in Europa führen wollte. Egal mit welcher Frau

Auch wenn er jetzt fleißig und gut zu seiner Frau ist. Es bleibt ein bitterer Nachgeschmack.

Aber wenn es für seine Frau in Ordnung ist dann bin ich die letzte die das verurteilt.

Ich mag nur nicht wenn Unwahrheiten verbreitet werden.

Sie wusste von der deutschen verlobten während sie selbst mit ihm verlobt war.
Und von der anderen Frau auch.

Und die Damen sind nicht neidisch weil sie ihn nicht bekommen haben. Die haben ihn in die Wüste geschickt und daher war sie seine letzte Option.

Die zwei Damen sind mittlerweile selbst verheiratet und glücklich das es so gekommen ist.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Ich denke das dieser Mann einfach ein Leben in Europa führen wollte. Egal mit welcher Frau

Auch wenn er jetzt fleißig und gut zu seiner Frau ist. Es bleibt ein bitterer Nachgeschmack.

Aber wenn es für seine Frau in Ordnung ist dann bin ich die letzte die das verurteilt.

Ich mag nur nicht wenn Unwahrheiten verbreitet werden.

Sie wusste von der deutschen verlobten während sie selbst mit ihm verlobt war.
Und von der anderen Frau auch.

Und die Damen sind nicht neidisch weil sie ihn nicht bekommen haben. Die haben ihn in die Wüste geschickt und daher war sie seine letzte Option.

Die zwei Damen sind mittlerweile selbst verheiratet und glücklich das es so gekommen ist.
Translation : I think these men wants a life in europ no matter with witch woman. Even when they are good and active with their wife it leaves a bitter aftertaste. But when it is ok for the wife I will not judge her. I just don't like it when the truth is hidden. She knew of the other German fiancee when she was engaged to him and even knew about the other women. And the other ladies where not needy of him and so she was his last option. The other women are now married and happy about it now.

Sorry if there are words not correct @dasa I did my best I don't often use the German language x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Translation : I think these men wants a life in europ no matter with witch woman. Even when they are good and active with their wife it leaves a bitter aftertaste. But when it is ok for the wife I will not judge her. I just don't like it when the truth is hidden. She knew of the other German fiancee when she was engaged to him and even knew about the other women. And the other ladies where not needy of him and so she was his last option. The other women are now married and happy about it now. Sorry if there are words not correct @dasa I did my best I don't often use the German language x
Good job Butterflies

Bee.

Ratslayer
Hi Mama hen. Your name is very apt lol. I am doing great, thankyou for asking. I am still with my Tunisian. We havnt had any issues latley. I still have my eyes, mind and ears open so I've not gotten complacent. But so far I am great, he is stressed, with his situation in Germany. But he hasn't complained too badly or asked me for anything..
I feel bad and sad about his situation. Hes got food In his tummy and roof over his head so thats the main worry for me, but I'm smart enough and learnt enough on here on how to handle that. He still is working the same cashy job so hes not going without. I am focusing on my kids this year and on myself. We both are good though, together and separately on our own. Hopefully it stays that way for a bit. Good thing none of us are clingy I would have rum away long ago lol
How are you doing @Bee. ?

MH x