Welcome to TLR

Fahmi ben Rguez(Mizo) in Sahara beach,Tito Sousse in fb

Russiangirl

Junior Rat Expert
And photo of him that i postedin first post where he js in black tshirt and red jacket are both made by me by my camera in tunisia in march.i can prove it too

GucciGirl

Why don’t you post it on here, she can’t ignore it then. I bet he is telling her he loves her and only wants to be with her. Bla bla bla. It makes me so angry, I’d like to think that after seeing all the posts on here that I would never fall for anything like that. But I suppose you don’t know until it happens. It’s worse because you were with him a long time. Do you know where he is now?? He might be living with @TattooedGirl already

Russiangirl

Junior Rat Expert
Why don’t you post it on here, she can’t ignore it then. I bet he is telling her he loves her and only wants to be with her. Bla bla bla. It makes me so angry, I’d like to think that after seeing all the posts on here that I would never fall for anything like that. But I suppose you don’t know until it happens. It’s worse because you were with him a long time. Do you know where he is now?? He might be living with @TattooedGirl already
It is so lot what i have.i have screenshots with our chats,photos,videos.

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Yes,i know thzt,im sure.but i czn explain why he choose her not me with prooves.and if fo her that he was with me together in march it is ok
Omg ! My heart breaks for you. Unfortunately after 2 bloody years I have doubts about my Tunisian fiancée .
I have to go down the honeytrap rout tho to trap him. I'm just in the midst of planning something.
Believe me his feet won't touch the ground when I find out he's up to no good.
I wish you well for the future.

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
Well..he is stupid looser.
It turned out that untill may he was in relationship with me and with another women.and another women is not Tattoedhirl☝
Yes, I believe there are other woman too . He’s got a big shock coming to him if there are. He will have missed out big time financially. I’m the one with more money than he knows about. I may be stupid but, NOT THAT STUPID!!!

Russiangirl

Junior Rat Expert
Well ,small update about Visahunter Ben Rgeus.
So,in result it found out that since last summer 2019 he was kn relationships with minimum 3 women:me,Belgian women and women from England (not tattoedgirl) .
And with all this europeans women he was ready to get marriage as soon as possible.and for everybody he lied about love.mister big love with everybody.
So since last august all of us came in Tunisia in different time.
Me in june,july,september.Belgian in september and november.
The women from England if im not mistaken in september,and she have been there during two month in december and january.
And after i have been there in the begining of march.
So about belgian women it found out that she is not alone in november and she left him.
The women from england has known about him in the end of may,when she read it here.lf course he swored that im lker about everything and that he really loves her and wants marre her when she will come.but she didnot believe him.
Because it is difficult to believe to words of the men when it is just words.and the facts shows another picture.
All kf us hsve the ssme messages about love (everythkng in my life,my flower,habibi,miss you so much,etc),he sent us the same photos.all of us were fooled by him.and in reality be just wanted visa and miney too.the women from England helped him about money every month since octiber untill may when she had known about us.
So,what we know now:he doesnot work and also he has another victim for visa.and he swears that he doesnot have anybody ,but he has.just he is very scariing that she will know about him the truth.and she was in the same boat with us,because there no seasin now,and sohe cant meet new one.so he meet her before.And so she is with him for a long time and she doesnot guess about anything.
Also he knows thst i csn tell about him all the truth so im sure that he told that im crasy and just live him,thats why im lier.
But im ot lier of a anything,and i hsve all proves.and you are welcome to privat messages,i will show all what i have.and the women from England is ready to tell about him too.so in privat message i can guve her contacts.
It is possible for him to tell that im lier,but..it is strange that three women lies and he is an angel,hh.The thearte oc one actor.
I know that ine day he wil get the visa oc Europe and he will find new victim.but thd one with whome he is now,and who doesnot knows about us deserves to know the truth.
He deleted his old fb,now new account is Fahmi Rgez .with the photo which was done by my camera in March.Looks so stupid.he could change 100 account,but his bezness soul will never change.
He will tell that I love and all this is not truth and just im jealous.i will not refuse it hurts,but not sure that anybody deserve to be fooled by him.
So,dear girls,this message is just the warning about him.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
If his new victim will see it,im ready for conversation.and i will not just talk ,i can show many interesting proves for my words.also the women from england is ready too.
I know that he will say thst i lie,but know,everythkng is truth.and dont feel shy to pm me.just i want to help.
I hope his recent victims come forward - it is good that you have outed him and even more amazing that you are prepared to give other victims proof.

Thank you

MH x

Russiangirl

Junior Rat Expert
So,he already knows about new update in this topic.so of course he will deny all this.
But..It does not matter for me .If she will believe him,I know that the life will show who is the lie.and it is impossible,that 3 women lie in the same time.especially when all of us have messages and his blablabla.may be she is alone women now,but just because there is no reason and his last chance to get visa next year.Because if she will not marry him,he has to wait new season,and one and half year minimum.
I'm sure that he is ready to kill me by his own hands,but I will never feel scary about tunisians.they are brave just in messages and among there friends.
So,I'm not lier,Fahmi ben Rgeus,if you read this now.and privet from Russia,hh

Hannah Rayyan

Major Ratslayer
So,he already knows about new update in this topic.so of course he will deny all this.
But..It does not matter for me .If she will believe him,I know that the life will show who is the lie.and it is impossible,that 3 women lie in the same time.especially when all of us have messages and his blablabla.may be she is alone women now,but just because there is no reason and his last chance to get visa next year.Because if she will not marry him,he has to wait new season,and one and half year minimum.
I'm sure that he is ready to kill me by his own hands,but I will never feel scary about tunisians.they are brave just in messages and among there friends.
So,I'm not lier,Fahmi ben Rgeus,if you read this now.and privet from Russia,hh

Hi Russiangirl,

The pain of finding this out is incredibly painful and I am so sorry you and the other are going through this.
I know how it feels like and I honestly wish no one else has to bear this type of pain. But then I read another’s story and it makes me feel numb.
It is good that you have your evidence to stop this jerk from hurting other women.
A real piece of work this rat!!!

Russiangirl

Junior Rat Expert
Hi Russiangirl,

The pain of finding this out is incredibly painful and I am so sorry you and the other are going through this.
I know how it feels like and I honestly wish no one else has to bear this type of pain. But then I read another’s story and it makes me feel numb.
It is good that you have your evidence to stop this jerk from hurting other women.
A real piece of work this rat!!!
Yes,right words...such men will never understand how painfull is their game with women hearts and lives.
They regret just because got cought.not sure that they are able to feel sorry for women whose life they broke.

If i could to take my 3 year back i will give all for not to meet him never in my life.
3 year is not so long but i lost one opportunity of one my private probelm of my life,and i will never get it again.
I

Starlight

Ratslayer
Thats so fuc*ing funny situation. I will show all proofs i have that we spent time together in march before borders were closed.
I belive you but the other women won't even with proof they will say you are jealous woman !! He cheated on me with a few woman too thats the ones I know about why I kept going back to him i dont know .
When i should have left him i was with him 5 years and twice we should have married but i got cold feet ,never allow the cheating !!!! i wish I'd have fucked him off first time because you'd have thought he'd have learnt his lesson bit mo you just give them the green light to comtinue . Why you both are still talking to him fuck him .off he creep .
I have seen with own eyes in hotels how they are with one woman take her airport then pick another up and take her to sane hotel as other woman and sleep with both ,its against the law to sleep together but hotels turn blind eye for bussiness his friends hotel and family will all know about his bezzness and cheating but code off conduct is never rat on another rat EVER so they will laugh make mockery off you behind your back and don't care .,,,,,,,,,,,

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I’ve only just come on here... honestly I’m heartbroken! Really didn’t think he was like this! Russiangirl I am just downloading WhatsApp now then I will give you a message
I realise this is an older post but can I, again, ask members to use the private message function on here rather than giving personal details, social media and phone numbers out.

MH x

Russiangirl

Junior Rat Expert
I belive you but the other women won't even with proof they will say you are jealous woman !! He cheated on me with a few woman too thats the ones I know about why I kept going back to him i dont know .
When i should have left him i was with him 5 years and twice we should have married but i got cold feet ,never allow the cheating !!!! i wish I'd have fucked him off first time because you'd have thought he'd have learnt his lesson bit mo you just give them the green light to comtinue . Why you both are still talking to him fuck him .off he creep .
I have seen with own eyes in hotels how they are with one woman take her airport then pick another up and take her to sane hotel as other woman and sleep with both ,its against the law to sleep together but hotels turn blind eye for bussiness his friends hotel and family will all know about his bezzness and cheating but code off conduct is never rat on another rat EVER so they will laugh make mockery off you behind your back and don't care .,,,,,,,,,,,
Im sorry,are you talking about Rgeus too? I mean you was another one too?
I just wondering how many of us were brain washed by him...
And i dont communicate with him now,im in block,hh..big loss for me,lol

Starlight

Ratslayer
You need to show @TattooedGirl the proof because she probably won’t believe you. She’s only been with him a little while so she’s probably still if

Im sorry,are you talking about Rgeus too? I mean you was another one too?
I just wondering how many of us were brain washed by him...
And i dont communicate with him now,im in block,hh..big loss for me,lol
no not me I only know him because he sent me froend request that I deleted i delete all Tunisians snd accept no more men on my friends list i think i only have about 50 friends whereas i had over 4000 till my rat got his hands on my phone thats why I now have double security on my phone he never got my phone again

Starlight

Ratslayer
Yes,right words...such men will never understand how painfull is their game with women hearts and lives.
They regret just because got cought.not sure that they are able to feel sorry for women whose life they broke.

If i could to take my 3 year back i will give all for not to meet him never in my life.
3 year is not so long but i lost one opportunity of one my private probelm of my life,and i will never get it again.
I
I was 5 years that I lost and I too lost something so precious to me in those 5 years they are just sorry there dirty arses were caught thats all they are sorry for !!!!!!

Russiangirl

Junior Rat Expert
Yes,you are right,not everybody will believe..but i dont know how stupid should be women if she will be ready to close her eyes for facts and proofs of his scam and lie...but...some women prefer to live in illusion of love and in fake feelings.
I guess who is his new one ,and if im not mistaken i just wondering how masterly he washed her brain,that she is ready to believe in his deep feelings.
About him it is easy to understand that she is lsst chance for europe,because of corona and no new victims this year came in tunisia.but...and i know he warned her that im just jealous and blablabla...but there are so msny facts that it is difficult to deny about him...
I understood one thing,many rats chose devorced women for visa because the are easy victims...every women wants the love,but devorcedwomen with kids are the best candidats for the scam.
And as it found out there was few women who was with them and abiut whome i didnot know when i created this post..so defenetily tunisiansloversts helps to know the truth...
And as for me bitter truth is better than sweet lie.And those women who dont believe in bitter truth are breking there lives by there own hands.Poor women.The love makes you drunk, but we should keep the mind cold.especially with tunisians.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes,you are right,not everybody will believe..but i dont know how stupid should be women if she will be ready to close her eyes for facts and proofs of his scam and lie...but...some women prefer to live in illusion of love and in fake feelings.
I guess who is his new one ,and if im not mistaken i just wondering how masterly he washed her brain,that she is ready to believe in his deep feelings.
About him it is easy to understand that she is lsst chance for europe,because of corona and no new victims this year came in tunisia.but...and i know he warned her that im just jealous and blablabla...but there are so msny facts that it is difficult to deny about him...
I understood one thing,many rats chose devorced women for visa because the are easy victims...every women wants the love,but devorcedwomen with kids are the best candidats for the scam.
And as it found out there was few women who was with them and abiut whome i didnot know when i created this post..so defenetily tunisiansloversts helps to know the truth...
And as for me bitter truth is better than sweet lie.And those women who dont believe in bitter truth are breking there lives by there own hands.Poor women.The love makes you drunk, but we should keep the mind cold.especially with tunisians.
We should treat them as they treat us. Calculated and demanding. Keeping our distance and don't involve with any of them. Enjoy holidays and don't interact with tunisian men only love rats would involve with a woman.