Welcome to TLR

Fahmi ben Rguez(Mizo) in Sahara beach,Tito Sousse in fb

Russiangirl

Rat Expert
I belive you but the other women won't even with proof they will say you are jealous woman !! .,,,,,,,,,,,
Yes,thats truth
.This is exactly what his new victim thinks about me that im lier because of jealous.
So, now i know all about him.When everybody left him he had just last one for cheating.and it was bingo, because she doesnot have mind at all. She saw this topic, she saw know another women contacts,but beoieve him.Snd what is themost funny for me,she didnot see him since 2019,and she thinks he suddenly falled in love online chatting with her in 2020 ...
. she doesnot realise that she is last chance for fast moving there.
I dont know, where tunisians found the skills for brainwashing.As for me it seems so strange when the women who is elder then 35 dont try to analyse a little bit information and just believes the blablabla.
So,yes,for some women is not enough to see prooves and to listen anything. And what for? For fake love) everyday message like "habibi, baby, miss you, everything in my live, my flower ,my sister, my mom , when i see you i feel like i have everything, i never lie, wallah"
And for illusikn of future love with rat some women lost their mind. I just can guess how stupid i looked to try to prove anything..but she will get her own lesson,and as i guess she will loose more years than me...because just getting the residense takes about 3 yars,i think...so,after 4-5 years she will understand that i didnot lie ...
I can add some details about last news about him,but....just if someone who needs inormation will pm me. Because it is awful and private info about me.but if it will help for somebody im ready to share.
And girls,be carefull,especcially this season in Tunisia.I have been there last month and it is more poor life now then before.So rats sill try to get there dream european life as soon as possible and will try to scam more women this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I'm starting to feel it's really quite unfair on little, cute rats to be associated with this vile Tunisian creatures. I remember that story quite well. It's absolutely mortifying to see that yet again he has managed to fish a new victim. Hopefully she will Google his name and it will bring her to us. In which case we are here to listen, give advice, share our knowledge and experience and support as much as we can. I also hope that everyone previously involved with that scum is doing fine.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Yes,thats truth
.This is exactly what his new victim thinks about me that im lier because of jealous.
So, now i know all about him.When everybody left him he had just last one for cheating.and it was bingo, because she doesnot have mind at all. She saw this topic, she saw know another women contacts,but beoieve him.Snd what is themost funny for me,she didnot see him since 2019,and she thinks he suddenly falled in love online chatting with her in 2020 ...
.. she doesnot realise that she is last chance for fast moving there.
I dont know, where tunisians found the skills for brainwashing.As for me it seems so strange when the women who is elder then 35 dont try to analyse a little bit information and just believes the blablabla.
So,yes,for some women is not enough to see prooves and to listen anything. And what for? For fake love) everyday message like "habibi, baby, miss you, everything in my live, my flower ,my sister, my mom , when i see you i feel like i have everything, i never lie, wallah"
And for illusikn of future love with rat some women lost their mind. I just can guess how stupid i looked to try to prove anything..but she will get her own lesson,and as i guess she will loose more years than me...because just getting the residense takes about 3 yars,i think...so,after 4-5 years she will understand that i didnot lie ...
I can add some details about last news about him,but....just if someone who needs inormation will pm me. Because it is awful and private info about me.but if it will help for somebody im ready to share.
And girls,be carefull,especcially this season in Tunisia.I have been there last month and it is more poor life now then before.So rats sill try to get there dream european life as soon as possible and will try to scam more women this

Yes,thats truth
. she doesnot realise that she is last chance for fast moving there.
And girls,be carefull,especcially this season in Tunisia.I have been there last month and it is more poor life now then before.So rats sill try to get there dream european life as soon as possible and will try to scam more women this season.
You are so right in what u say
But why u return to tunisia last month im sorry to ask you this
Because most hotels are closed and rats are scurring there furry feet here there and every where trying to scam and steal each others wifes / gfs
Don't bother with the other woman as the rat will laugh at you and feed more lies to his new woman as she knows what he's done and still marrys him then its her fault !!!
You did nothing wrong you only tried to warn her that was kind off you and that played right into the rats hands ,dont worry the rat will have his karma day and I hope karma pays him well not with dinas though haha
These rats are stupid little dingers smelly bums and bad oudours arising from there body's !!!!
Be glad ur out off this mess
And they are some beautiful countrys to visit without visiting ratsvilla that place should have a warning sign with rats on it !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Russiangirl

Rat Expert
I'm starting to feel it's really quite unfair on little, cute rats to be associated with this vile Tunisian creatures. I remember that story quite well. It's absolutely mortifying to see that yet again he has managed to fish a new victim. Hopefully she will Google his name and it will bring her to us. In which case we are here to listen, give advice, share our knowledge and experience and support as much as we can. I also hope that everyone previously involved with that scum is doing fine.
If im not mistaken she saw it in summer ,but she did not believed.so this time he is lucky

Russiangirl

Rat Expert
Because most hotels are closed and rats are scurring there furry feet here there and every where trying to scam and steal each others wifes / gfs
Don't bother with the other woman as the rat will laugh at you and feed more lies to his new stupid woman as she knows what he's done and still marrys him then its her fault !!!
You did nothing wrong you only tried to warn her that was kind off you and that played right into the rats hands ,dont worry the rat will have his karma day and I hope karma pays him well not with dinas though haha
These rats are stupid little dingers smelly bums and bad oudours arising from there body's !!!!
And they are some beautiful countrys to visit without visiting ratsvilla that place should have a warning sign with rats on it !!!!!!
I dont know why,was going to make an order at my head.And it wss not so easy to come there.There were about 30-50 tourists maximumin hotel...but i dont regret about this trip)

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Can I just say in general- let's not judge the new victims. We are here to listen and support each other not to call one other stupid. That's exactly why some people are reading and watching but never decide to be members or even joining but not commenting as being scared to be laughed at. We have to remember what this monsters are capable of and that they really are scam professionals. Let's make this forum a safe and comfortable space. I want to say that if his new victim by any chance is reading this comment I would like to encourage you to speak to us. You can message the admin. You don't have to believe in everything that is said to you but please give yourself a chance to understand this situation from another victim point of view to save yourself. Love to all xx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Can I just say in general- let's not judge the new victims. We are here to listen and support each other not to call one other stupid. That's exactly why some people are reading and watching but never decide to be members or even joining but not commenting as being scared to be laughed at. We have to remember what this monsters are capable of and that they really are scam professionals. Let's make this forum a safe and comfortable space. I want to say that if his new victim by any chance is reading this comment I would like to encourage you to speak to us. You can message the admin. You don't have to believe in everything that is said to you but please give yourself a chance to understand this situation from another victim point of view to save yourself. Love to all xx
That’s just it the other victim is angry at him, herself and hurt I’m sure so things come out that might sound not nice but just out of anger and frustration no offense to any other victim.....

Lass

Major Ratslayer
That’s just it the other victim is angry at him, herself and hurt I’m sure so things come out that might sound not nice but just out of anger and frustration no offense to any other victim.....
I understand completely. This forum is based on our painful experiences so of course it is full of some emotional comments. I really don't want to sound patronising so my apologies if I do I just wanted to say hey let's all be kind to each other.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
This forum is available to see by the public who search for “Tunisian Love Rats”,
If the lady in question @Russiangirl has a question she can easily google it!

Remember a Love Rat usually looks for a woman who is vulnerable and is submissive to his requests,
You seem more in control and that’s why he didn’t choose you,
Relax and celebrate your life without this Rat.
Best wishes x

Russiangirl

Rat Expert
This forum is available to see by the public who search for “Tunisian Love Rats”,
If the lady in question @Russiangirl has a question she can easily google it!

Remember a Love Rat usually looks for a woman who is vulnerable and is submissive to his requests,
You seem more in control and that’s why he didn’t choose you,
Relax and celebrate your life without this Rat.
Best wishes x
He didnot choose me because im not from Europe.His goal is Europe.So may be i have to be happy,that im russian and he cant use me for visa.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I understand completely. This forum is based on our painful experiences so of course it is full of some emotional comments. I really don't want to sound patronising so my apologies if I do I just wanted to say hey let's all be kind to each other.
No I totally understand!!!!! It can just come across like that !! But totally out of frustration unless we feel like they interfered then it’s a different story;)

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Don't bother with the other woman as the rat will laugh at you and feed more lies to his new woman as she knows what he's done and still marrys him then its her fault !!!
Why do you say it is her fault, haven't we all been manipulated, lied to, used and abused by these rats - would you say it is her fault? This woman is going to need support not judgement when he finally breaks her.

Let's be a bit more compassionate and understanding.

MH x

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Ah I thought you meant it was the new victims fault, misunderstanding - I'm sorry.

You are absolutely right, everyone but the rat is at fault according to them - they are simply victims of us silly jealous women!

MH x
No sorry how can I ever say its the womans fault the rats lie that much they even get the new victim believing his lies thats an incredible talent the rats have !

Lass

Major Ratslayer
No sorry how can I ever say its the womans fault the rats lie that much they even get the new victim believing his lies thats an incredible talent the rats have !
Omg I picked it up exactly like @MH007 and thought you were saying that it's all the new victim's fault. I'm so relieved I misunderstood you. I really hope she will do some research on him and join us here but it does sound like he has already gaslight her.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Just imagining the rats scurrying their furry feet LOL
I have images in my mind of big ugly rats scurrying in little flip flops LOL
My ex-rat would be the scrawny aged rat with vermin coming out of his mouth :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I went to the sahara in 2016 / 18 and was shocked the animation team were in and out off bedrooms like a yo yo, always chatting up the women ,i saw 1 woman leave on coach as the rat waved then s hour later another coach pulled up snd the rats would greet another woman !!!!
But yet the manager off sahara refused any unmarried couples ,but turned a blind eye to the entertainment and kitchen staff bed hopping I was not only in shock at the rats ,but I saw how easily the women fell for the charms off these disgusting rats and allowed them into the rooms ,you knew instantly they were players,
The security man at the sahara had already warned me off the antics players and rats ,he was shocked when I said i had come for my engagement the first time had gone with family , but after a few days off my second visit ,the pestering knocking on my room door always watching looking i felt uneasy so I booked out and got an apartment
Never would I ever go stay in hotel as a woman alone especialy in tunisia no way !!!
And if you do go meet ratsboy always make sure u have enough money in case off emergencies you never know how bad they can turn .
I think the money u spend is not worth the relationshiip with a tunisian !!!
To them you are a bussiness plan not a wife fiance or gf ,thats why they mock abuse gaslight ghost disrespect you
They use u as a cash machine a bank card nothing else, its embarrasing how they squrim begg abuse you for money !!!
One rat no more ever !!
I learnt my lesson once no more ever !!
Im happier and my bank card ir too !!!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
The continue:so,I lost my 2.5 year for fake relations.and im very shocked of bezness mentality,what they are ready to do to achieve visa and life in Europe.
I want to add,that may be he is good for friendship,but not for relationship.Now I don't believe in love of Tunisians.I don't know how they could use the women for what they need. this is awful.
I know that if he will see this ,he will say that I lie,but I have all proofs about my words,photos,chats and I can give contacts of there Belgian women.of course I will not post it here,buy if he will find another victim and she will see it ,I will be ready to answer in private masseges.
Sorry for my English.be carefull and listen of your mind.
I have met him , if not the only place I could see his pics is on TLR , so is he already outed ?

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
And if you do go meet ratsboy always make sure u have enough money in case off emergencies you never know how bad they can turn .
Yep beware they can and do throw women out onto the street even if the flat’s been paid for. They could even invite someone else to stay in place. If anyone does decide to fly there always arrange all accommodation yourself, don’t let him do it! Especially if he’s not paying (99.9% of the time he ain’t).

Sheer hypocrisy

Russiangirl

Rat Expert
I have met him , if not the only place I could see his pics is on TLR , so is he already outed ?
May be i didnot understand your question,cause im russian.
I dont know if he was outed here or anywhere before,i posted his photos just here.

Finally i feel calm about everything what happened with me in Tunisia .And i feel that im ready for new relationship (sure not with tunisians again,hh). My heart is free,and thats nice .
But about him....i will never forgive him as a person,and if i will meet him agane this life,i will never say hello.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
May be i didnot understand your question,cause im russian.
I dont know if he was outed here or anywhere before,i posted his photos just here.

Finally i feel calm about everything what happened with me in Tunisia .And i feel that im ready for new relationship (sure not with tunisians again,hh). My heart is free,and thats nice .
But about him....i will never forgive him as a person,and if i will meet him agane this life,i will never say hello.
So pleased you feel free now and it is always nice when members come back with positive outcomes so thank you - there is life after rats.

MH x