Welcome to TLR

Fahmi ben Rguez(Mizo) in Sahara beach,Tito Sousse in fb

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
The continue:so,I lost my 2.5 year for fake relations.and im very shocked of bezness mentality,what they are ready to do to achieve visa and life in Europe.
I want to add,that may be he is good for friendship,but not for relationship.Now I don't believe in love of Tunisians.I don't know how they could use the women for what they need. this is awful.
I know that if he will see this ,he will say that I lie,but I have all proofs about my words,photos,chats and I can give contacts of there Belgian women.of course I will not post it here,buy if he will find another victim and she will see it ,I will be ready to answer in private masseges.
Sorry for my English.be carefull and listen of your mind.
I lost many years with mine and I feel both angry and upset i thought I was actually helping my rat with money instead I now realise I was his bussiness plan im not the typical women they go for im outspoken and refused from day one to never be quiet and said it how it was but because id never heard off tlr I didn't know this is how they worked the red flags and warnings were right in my face but I just thought he was a typical morngy selfish man !!!!
The sahara beach Hotel is rife with rats so are many other hotels near this place !!!
I f#### ing hate the rats I would extinguish them all if I could!!!!!!!

shygurl72

Major Ratslayer
I lost many years with mine and I feel both angry and upset i thought I was actually helping my rat with money instead I now realise I was his bussiness plan im not the typical women they go for im outspoken and refused from day one to never be quiet and said it how it was but because id never heard off tlr I didn't know this is how they worked the red flags and warnings were right in my face but I just thought he was a typical morngy selfish man !!!!
The sahara beach Hotel is rife with rats so are many other hotels near this place !!!
I f#### ing hate the rats I would extinguish them all if I could!!!!!!!
If only it was as easy to spray them with roach spray or rat pellets to get rid of lol.....God is good my friend you helped your rat out of love and compassion and God knows that.... this rat will pay for being deceitful....