Welcome to TLR

Five years

March

Junior Rat Expert
I want to ask.... if Women living Happy with a Tunisian man married for many years, And what do they do on this site?

CUDDLE

Major Ratslayer
Congratulations on the 5 years, it's rare but theres a few success stories out there.

We are 9 years married next month and 11 years together. It feels like an accomplishment when theres so many horror stories.
Are you still living in Tunisia?

You have a business there if i remember correctly?

Congratulations on your long marriage Gem ...I know of a few that have had happy endings....Not all Tunisian men are Rats

gem15

Major Ratslayer
Are you still living in Tunisia?

You have a business there if i remember correctly?

Congratulations on your long marriage Gem ...I know of a few that have had happy endings....Not all Tunisian men are Rats
Yeah still living in Tunisia and yeah we still have the business. Theres a few long termers but theres also lots of failed marriages and not thru rat behaviour just normal every day stuff.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I want to ask.... if Women living Happy with a Tunisian man married for many years, And what do they do on this site?
They stay on this site to offer advice to other members because they care and see first hand how the rats are working.

I love that we have members surviving 5 years marriage or longer.

Like we say not all are rats BUT don't let that you lull you into a self security trap - most Tunisians you will ever come into contact with will be involved in bezness be it online or through meeting on holiday.

I must also stress that the prince mask can take many many years to fall off.

MH x

Pussycatz

Senior Rat Expert
This summer me and my Tunisian husband will be married for 10 years already...and we do have an age gap. He never wanted to live in Europe and has always been working in Tunisia. He never asked for one dinar, dollar or cent, actually he would rather die than ask me for money. He's the one in charge of our household expenses in Tunisia and I'm happy with whatever he can offer me.
We have seen a lot of other couples (mixed or not) getting married and divorced during those 10 years. I think loyalty, trust and looking in the same direction are very important. My husband isn't religious at all, that also contributes in a mixed marriage.
Hi Miriam you mention an age gap. How big is it? Did he ever visit your children in Europe? By that I mean U.K. or where?