Welcome to TLR

found an old post here about Ilyes Bahrouni...

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
ilyes bahrouni,still bothering women,the same,and new ones,new fone numbers again,new facebook and tagged accounts again,why cant we get these people stopped

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
knew him for 10years online,since he lived in uk.wentout to tunisia to see him 2 yeaars ago,when i got home all hell broke loose,women messaging me from everywhere,he still tries to contact me and the other women.he is crue lnasty and violent.pleasedo name him,ilyes bahrouni from kerouian,spends a lot of time in sousse,i willtry to upload pics

Luana85

Hi @hippichic

thank you for posting him on here. Met him in 2012 and it was an experience I really don't like to remember... even back then he had several profiles with slightly different names and he also used his brothers and sisters fb to try and get in touch.
I also noticed that at least by the time he had huge issues with alcohol and prescription drugs and therefore his behaviour was really unpredictable. I got rid of him by ignoring him, but if he still didn't find a way to Europe he probably is even more desperate now... I hope he will finally leave you alone and you get a fresh start after all.

Luana

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
hi luana85....i just ignore him when he pops up.he still has massive issues with alcohol....im glad you escaped him as i did.very nasty peice of work...there have been many other women....some i have spoken to...only one was still singing his praises...and she was mad as a hatter...even though he tried tochoke her.hope that he crawls back into his sewer and dosent wreck anymore lives

Luana85

Yeah sure thing, I already ignored a few attempts during the years...
Wow, he even choked a woman... unbelievable! So glad we both got away... and I also hope that every single woman he tries to make a move on googles him first...
And I'm a 100% with you hoping he somehow just disappears and doesn't get the chance to make more women miserable ever again.

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
hi simple...imet himin the uk when he was here...he was married to an english girl,and they have a daughter together,we were friends online for many years...after he had gone back to tunisia....things went further 2 and a half years ago..and i decided to go seehim in tunisia...whilst at the familyhome,he showed me all of his english paperwork...he wanted my help to get to see his daughter...the guy must have thought i was stupid and very gullible.that paperwork clearly stated that he had been refused entry back intothe uk because he was violent towards his wife..the papers from the court regarding acess tohis daughter,he never followed up............luana85 must have met him soon after he returned to tunisia...he is a complete nutter..and very violent and nasty...i hopehe is exposed so that he cant mess with anyone else...he is a phycopath

simple

Major Ratslayer
hi simple...imet himin the uk when he was here...he was married to an english girl,and they have a daughter together,we were friends online for many years...after he had gone back to tunisia....things went further 2 and a half years ago..and i decided to go seehim in tunisia...whilst at the familyhome,he showed me all of his english paperwork...he wanted my help to get to see his daughter...the guy must have thought i was stupid and very gullible.that paperwork clearly stated that he had been refused entry back intothe uk because he was violent towards his wife..the papers from the court regarding acess tohis daughter,he never followed up............luana85 must have met him soon after he returned to tunisia...he is a complete nutter..and very violent and nasty...i hopehe is exposed so that he cant mess with anyone else...he is a phycopath
Well he wont be granted entry into the Uk again ,so im sure hes trying Europe as a foot hold and im sure hes only using his kid for sympathy and a means to gain entry again ..As you say he never followed up on access to his daughter ,so im sure dosnt care ..He wont get a visa for anywhere with his record of violence ,,

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
he has already tried sweeden and poland.thats 2 of the ladies i know of.thepolish lady also suffered physical abuse from him and said he was taking medication...pills...taking 100s of pounds at a time from the crazy english lady..i have been told that he has been reported to interpol...from one of the ladies who knows someone in that area............hope he rots in tunisia or his liver packsup...

Luana85

Yes he tried to get to a lot of different countries. The medication was, at least back then, minimum one type of psychotropic drug. Mixed with alcohol and aggression, well...
I did meet him online, he got to me just after a bad breakup.
He was always after the money... mind games... blaming his family, especially his dad, for his miserable life. I never got to the bottom of what really happened in the UK and if/why he was deported, but after I had cleared my mind I can well imagine why someone wants to protect their child from him and his unpredictable, evil aggression.

Luana85

Well he wont be granted entry into the Uk again ,so im sure hes trying Europe as a foot hold and im sure hes only using his kid for sympathy and a means to gain entry again ..As you say he never followed up on access to his daughter ,so im sure dosnt care ..He wont get a visa for anywhere with his record of violence ,,
In front of me he always pretended that he wanted to provide for his daughter but he never actually tried to find an honest job to show good intentions... just words, nothing more. His real focus were drinking, feeling extra sorry for himself and trying to find women to send him the money to be able to do that. He really is one of the worst people I have met. I honestly hope he won't ever get a visa to Europe or any other place.

simple

Major Ratslayer
In front of me he always pretended that he wanted to provide for his daughter but he never actually tried to find an honest job to show good intentions... just words, nothing more. His real focus were drinking, feeling extra sorry for himself and trying to find women to send him the money to be able to do that. He really is one of the worst people I have met. I honestly hope he won't ever get a visa to Europe or any other place.
Its horrible meeting people like this and even worse when you have feelings for them..His ex wife is having to raise a child on her own and countless women must have been scammed or abused..I also hope he never leaves Tunisia again ,,his family raised him this way ,by all accounts his dad is no better and im sure his mum did her duty by waiting on him 24/7...so let them have him ..

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
EVIL...theperfect word for him luana85....his father always trhrowing him out of the house....on the street for weeks at a time....well,his father is in his 60s and disabled.this evil creature was arrested and locked up for beating that disabled father and one of his sisters

Luana85

EVIL...theperfect word for him luana85....his father always trhrowing him out of the house....on the street for weeks at a time....well,his father is in his 60s and disabled.this evil creature was arrested and locked up for beating that disabled father and one of his sisters
Yes, the oh so familiar stories...