Welcome to TLR

found an old post here about Ilyes Bahrouni...

simple

Major Ratslayer
EVIL...theperfect word for him luana85....his father always trhrowing him out of the house....on the street for weeks at a time....well,his father is in his 60s and disabled.this evil creature was arrested and locked up for beating that disabled father and one of his sisters
How on earth did he manage to get a visa the first time ,,,

simple

Major Ratslayer
EVIL...theperfect word for him luana85....his father always trhrowing him out of the house....on the street for weeks at a time....well,his father is in his 60s and disabled.this evil creature was arrested and locked up for beating that disabled father and one of his sisters
I appologise ,i got the fathers mixed up ..Gitto rats father was the bad one ....just to clarify my mistake

simple

Major Ratslayer
im sure she did....he has never worked a day in his life
Its what makes it so hard to get across to women how manipulative these rats are ...None of us would put up with this behaviour from men in our own country ...The man pays or its 50/50,,And Tunisian women dont pay for a thing ..And your story is not unique ,many are violent and drink and a lot of members on here still fear for their safety..

chauncine1

Rat Expert
What the heck! How is this man free to roam the streets?! He should be locked up for his abuse against you and the other women he has stolen from and manipulated. He is pure evil, and the fact that his own dad kicks him out says a lot about who he is as a person..... Shameful!! Thank you for sharing his photos and your experience dealing with him. I hope that other women will see this and come forward or be warned and keep an eye out for his a$$.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Thank you and well done!

I have removed the picture that shows his (possibly) Mum - if you can block her face out and repost that would be great.

MH x
Mothers of rats shoudlnt be immune to being shamed ,,But your right to have her face removed .This is about their sons ..I just dont think they are innocent and should have a site decdicated to just them ..

simple

Major Ratslayer
Just read the text in the media posts ( yasss I could open it) - he seems like an absolute delight (not). What a complete vile Rat bag
Hes a class act isnt he ,,F**King wanker...The fact that rats know the cockney slang for prostitutes {slapper] is a red flag in itself..This one lived in the UK ,,but many who use this term havnt and obviously learnt it from a Londoner..

simple

Major Ratslayer
It depends if the mother knows he is a rat or not
I know for sure if some one posted my mother on here because of the rubbish I did then I would not be happy at all
Of course they all know if their son is a rat or not,,They take their gf home or talk on skype to them and rats have mulitple gfs they take home..And mothers go along with it .They are not innocent in this and im not talking about little naughty things their sons do ,,This is knowing their sons intend to fraud women and cheat them out of money .not only mothers ,but sisters,aunts ,neighbours ,friends ,brothers,all get involved in the cover up ...Taking a touist gf home to meet the family is a big red flag ,,,

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
his mother is fully aware..and takes many women into her house and her sons bed...i have seen the evidence
ispoke to another english lady that was involved with him...she said when she went to thehouse money was taken..and she was pretty sure it was the sister that did it....this is the same lady that he tried to choke after she put him up in a 5 star hotel in sousse and bought him an iphone:eek:

simple

Major Ratslayer
My neighbours son was the biggest rat in Hammamet,he would take a different tourist home every month and the mother and sisters would be there with the cous cous ready ,when ever i was at home the sisters would point at me and say i was jealous woman because i fancied their brother ,thats because i tried to tell an English tourist once about her bf ,,Another tourist spat at me ,telling me i was jealous ..The women in a rats family are in no way innocent ..