Welcome to TLR

found an old post here about Ilyes Bahrouni...

Thequeen

Rat Expert
Of course they all know if their son is a rat or not,,They take their gf home or talk on skype to them and rats have mulitple gfs they take home..And mothers go along with it .They are not innocent in this and im not talking about little naughty things their sons do ,,This is knowing their sons intend to fraud women and cheat them out of money .not only mothers ,but sisters,aunts ,neighbours ,friends ,brothers,all get involved in the cover up ...Taking a touist gf home to meet the family is a big red flag ,,,
I disagree
Some may know but not all will
Unless the victim can speak and understand Arabic then she does not know what the rat has told his parents.
There is many excuses ...
It's a friend who I met
It's a tourist she wants to see how a Tunisian lives
It's my friends girlfriend and so on
If the victim does not speak Arabic then she has no idea what is being said and if the rat is translating properly

Myriam1

Major Ratslayer
Imho the female relatives all know about the rats. They also consider foreign women as sexual hungry and play the game along with whatever foreign girl/woman is brought home by the rat!
I even witnessed a married rat bringing the foreign women home to his wife and she and his daughters had to cook for the "guest"...the whole neighbourhood was having fun about this!!!!
A decent family will never ever act this way and a decent tunisian man will never ever take a woman home unless they're engaged to marry.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I disagree
Some may know but not all will
Unless the victim can speak and understand Arabic then she does not know what the rat has told his parents.
There is many excuses ...
It's a friend who I met
It's a tourist she wants to see how a Tunisian lives
It's my friends girlfriend and so on
If the victim does not speak Arabic then she has no idea what is being said and if the rat is translating properly
I believe 99% of Tunisians know what goes on ..They blame the foreigners for corrupting their young boys ,they believe their boys are easily blinded,by what a forienger has to offer ..I get by with Tunisian Arabic ,im not fluent ,but i picked up a lot while i was there .and i hear what people say and what they call tourists .A lot of rats who work in Hammamet ,soussse etc..come from places outside the towns ,so to take a tourist to meet their parents ,they have to sometimes travel miles to a village ..so even in these remote villages they know what their boys are up to...And these villegers allow their sons to sleep with their tourist gf in their house ,when he has unmarried sisters living in that house also ...Im not having that this is the 21st century and Tunisia is more modern then most arab countries ,,,

Thequeen

Rat Expert
I believe 99% of Tunisians know what goes on ..They blame the foreigners for corrupting their young boys ,they believe their boys are easily blinded,by what a forienger has to offer ..I get by with Tunisian Arabic ,im not fluent ,but i picked up a lot while i was there .and i hear what people say and what they call tourists .A lot of rats who work in Hammamet ,soussse etc..come from places outside the towns ,so to take a tourist to meet their parents ,they have to sometimes travel miles to a village ..so even in these remote villages they know what their boys are up to...And these villegers allow their sons to sleep with their tourist gf in their house ,when he has unmarried sisters living in that house also ...Im not having that this is the 21st century and Tunisia is more modern then most arab countries ,,,

I'm not saying some families are not in on it
And I agree somewhat but the point being unless there is proof that his family have been in on it I do not think his family should be posted on here

Luana85

I can only confirm that his family is fully aware of his "lifestyle"... he took a lot of women into their house in Kairouan. I honestly believe that if tunisian parents don't agree with their sons ratty behaviour, no woman will be invited to their house whatsoever. But if they welcome women into their home, they also know about what's going on and I would go as far as accusing them of at least tolerating, if not supporting it...

simple

Major Ratslayer
I'm not saying some families are not in on it
And I agree somewhat but the point being unless there is proof that his family have been in on it I do not think his family should be posted on here
Im not saying they should be posted on here ,,this is about naming and shaming rats .I just dont believe they are innocent and they do a lot of harm also,,,In another post i said they deserve a site all for themselves ...Not this site ..This is about rats ..

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
I can only confirm that his family is fully aware of his "lifestyle"... he took a lot of women into their house in Kairouan. I honestly believe that if tunisian parents don't agree with their sons ratty behaviour, no woman will be invited to their house whatsoever. But if they welcome women into their home, they also know about what's going on and I would go as far as accusing them of at least tolerating, if not supporting it...
I'm completely with you on this loan
..as far as I'm concerned if the family are supporting the rat..they are just as much to blame as he is.
.its a family buisness that they are all reaping the rewards from

Thequeen

Rat Expert
Ok so here I go
I am previous member going for the limit ( gftl)
I know what I am talking about and I also speak the language
I know what they tell their parents to hide it .
The only possible way to know 100% is to speak the language.
I do not want innocent people posted here because it's what people want to beleive .
I'm a person who wants true facts not speculation
We all know I'm married to a Tunisian and I'm perfectly happy 8 year in
I didn't meet him on the internet or marry the first or second meeting .
We married after 3 year , I learnt the language without him knowing
Yes he is here in the UK and so far all is well
I'm not stupid I watch
But at the same time I will enjoy my marraige.
I'm not Muslim and I do not care to be but I am respectful the same he is to me
I know my husband's feelings on women dishing out money etc but all you lot will say I am victim blaming his views are the same as mine .
Don't try to tell me about Islam or visa and relationship fraud because end of the day people do need to wake up .
But I will also stand my ground for my own reasons to know the family do not always know

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Ok so here I go
I do not want innocent people posted here because it's what people want to beleive .
I'm not stupid I watch
I know my husband's feelings on women dishing out money etc but all you lot will say I am victim blaming his views are the same as mine .
Don't try to tell me about Islam or visa and relationship fraud because end of the day people do need to wake up .
But I will also stand my ground for my own reasons to know the family do not always know
Welcome back GTFL @Thequeen - it's been a while.

MH x

simple

Major Ratslayer
Ok so here I go
I'm not stupid I watch
No one has suggested posting them on here...I said they should have a site of their own ,not this one ,its only for rats ,,,All of my ex rats family deserve a mention on here ,,They plotted ,schemed and scammed my money for a year ,,got him married to his Tunisian bride ,behind my back with my money ,,,Yet they ate my food ,slept in my house enjoyed shopping with me and made me out to be the best thing since sliced bread ..But i wont mention their names and only the rat is in gallery and unfortunatly ,my story is not unique ...This is something that needs to be stopped from within Tunisia otherwise it will go on and on ,,,And i hope your marriage continues to be a happy one for many years to come,quite a few members on here are happily married to Tunisians and their input is valuable .The victims stories on here are all fact ,not speculation ,so even though many dont have knowledge of Tunisia its customs and religion ,,they have the knowledge first hand of being lied to ,scammed and cheated on ..

Thequeen

Rat Expert
Simple I know what you are saying and yes this Shite happens
This is not disputed but at the same time which I will not divulge into I know rats tell their parents no end of stories
Myself personally I would not want my face outed on here for believing my child .
This is why it's paramount to speak the language to truely know what is being told

simple

Major Ratslayer
Simple I know what you are saying and yes this Shite happens
This is not disputed but at the same time which I will not divulge into I know rats tell their parents no end of stories
Myself personally I would not want my face outed on here for believing my child .
This is why it's paramount to speak the language to truely know what is being told
I agree ,,knowing the language is a big plus..And i can appreciate that some rats hide what they are doing from their families and some families are extremly religious and woudlnt tolerate it .Anyway welcome again xx

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
Yes, 100%. I slept in his sisters room until after we were married..and there's definitely no PDA in front of family. My father in law got angry for my husband calling me habibti and he overheard him. He told him to have some shame and respect in front of him.. lol

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes, 100%. I slept in his sisters room until after we were married..and there's definitely no PDA in front of family. My father in law got angry for my husband calling me habibti and he overheard him. He told him to have some shame and respect in front of him.. lol
I really enjoy listening to your perspective of Tunisian life with a Tunisian husband. I do believe that you are one of the lucky ones to have a solid relationship with a Tunisian man. Thank you for sharing and thank you for giving me hope that good and honest Tunisian men do exist.♡

Larrisa

Hello
I was in a relationship with ilyes Bahrouni for several years. It was after his divorce from his English wife. In same time he had another woman .... I was cheated and used financially. His whole family lives on this business. They use his daughter to get money from women. The whole family helps him to cheat, only his brother tries not to mix up. Bilel helped me out of this mess. on fb is a page about the Bahrouni family business - Ilyes Bahrouni Company. Thanks to this website, I was able to prevent several marriages of Ilyes.

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I really enjoy listening to your perspective of Tunisian life with a Tunisian husband. I do believe that you are one of the lucky ones to have a solid relationship with a Tunisian man. Thank you for sharing and thank you for giving me hope that good and honest Tunisian men do exist.♡
I am hopeful. :) Thank you, sweets. We will connect soon. I've been busy moving... and this weekend is all the big heavy stuff through 38+ humidity weather... ahhhh

Larrisa

rodzina bahrouni wie, co robi syn i czerpie z tego korzyści. Kiedy byłem u niego, jego siostry okradły mnie z kosmetyków i niektórych ubrań, moja mama pościeliła nasze łóżko. A dwa tygodnie po mnie przyszła kolejna panna młoda z innego kraju.

Google translate
the bahrouni family knows what their son is doing and benefits from it. When I was at his place, his sisters robbed me of cosmetics and some clothes, my mother made our bed. And two weeks after me another bride from another country came.

Last edited by a moderator:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
rodzina bahrouni wie, co robi syn i czerpie z tego korzyści. Kiedy byłem u niego, jego siostry okradły mnie z kosmetyków i niektórych ubrań, moja mama pościeliła nasze łóżko. A dwa tygodnie po mnie przyszła kolejna panna młoda z innego kraju.
Google translate:

the bahrouni family knows what their son is doing and benefits from it. When I was at his place, his sisters robbed me of cosmetics and some clothes, my mother made our bed. And two weeks after me another bride from another country came.

MH x

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Hello Larrisa.....welcome

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
The family Bahrouni knows what the son does and I believe benefits from this. Whenever I was with him, his sisters stole my makeup and some clothes. My mom made our bed. 2 weeks after me came another young woman from another country.