Welcome to TLR

found an old post here about Ilyes Bahrouni...

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Google translate:

the bahrouni family knows what their son is doing and benefits from it. When I was at his place, his sisters robbed me of cosmetics and some clothes, my mother made our bed. And two weeks after me another bride from another country came.

MH x
I am so sorry this happened to you♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
Tunisian police, when I tried to report a crime there, just laughs. Until the law changes in Tunisia, he will cheat on women and live at the expense of single mothers.
Hi @Larissa... yes the police wont help ,as many of them are corrupt and believe that its the tourists fault and they can just go home and forget about it ..But once youve given a complaint they must legally file his name into their database and after so many complaints ,the computers automatically flag him ,,So when he is stopped by police and they check his id ,he will be arrested .They wont do anything to him ,prehaps he will spend a night in jail ,or has to give the police man some money ,,,But it is worth reporting to the police .You wont get the justice you deserve .because as you say the laws must change and that will only happen when the goverment admits that this is a cime ,,,Tunisian women can report abuse ,as laws came into effect to protect them ,,but nothing protects a tourist of abuse ..They have no where to turn .

simple

Major Ratslayer
Rats should always be reported to the police,embassies ,facebook ,twitter,wherever you can report them you should...This one has been reported to Interpol ,if your in America,,The FBI ,,I know it may seem a waste of time ,but it isnt ,,Just like here when a name is posted its on Google ,,it will flag up .Immigration and marriage fraud ,is another one ...

Luana85

after few years i feel beter, good but i still remeber and will remember this rat

Hi Larrisa, I'm sorry that you had to go through it too and were abused by him. I know exactly how you feel and it is the same for me, even after all the years that passed, sometimes it unwillingly comes to my mind. Maybe with more years going by we will finally be able to completely forget about it one day.

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi Larrisa, I'm sorry that you had to go through it too and were abused by him. I know exactly how you feel and it is the same for me, even after all the years that passed, sometimes it unwillingly comes to my mind. Maybe with more years going by we will finally be able to completely forget about it one day.
I feel sad for you all..This rat sounds particually nasty and no woman should go through this .Im glad you"r all strong ladies and have come out in force against him ..He needs to be here ,his abuse needs to be told ,his photo needs to be in the gallery on display to every woman ..And we all thank you for this ,,

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
gdy tylko powiedziałem, z czym przyszedłem, udali, że mnie nie rozumieją. Zrobiłem stronę https://www.facebook.com/Ilyes-Bahrouni-Company-794209327416719/ i ostrzegam tam kobiety. Kilku już chciało go poślub
I have translated this with google translate:

as soon as I said what I came with, they pretended they didn't understand me. I made the site https://www.facebook.com/Ilyes-Bahrouni-Company-794209327416719/ and I warn women there. Several already wanted to marry him

MH x

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
rodzina bahrouni wie, co robi syn i czerpie z tego korzyści. Kiedy byłem u niego, jego siostry okradły mnie z kosmetyków i niektórych ubrań, moja mama pościeliła nasze łóżko. A dwa tygodnie po mnie przyszła kolejna panna młoda z innego kraju.

Google translate
the bahrouni family knows what their son is doing and benefits from it. When I was at his place, his sisters robbed me of cosmetics and some clothes, my mother made our bed. And two weeks after me another bride from another country came.
good to see you here larissa...maybe if we all pull together on this..we can put a stop to this b*****d

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Tunisian police, when I tried to report a crime there, just laughs. Until the law changes in Tunisia, he will cheat on women and live at the expense of single mothers.
You have to report it to the correct department (crimes against women) and then they will and do take strict action.
If you report at a bog standard police station the really haven't got a clue :(
The problem is most women are not in Tunisia long enough to find the right department and then follow the case through :(

simple

Major Ratslayer
You have to report it to the correct department (crimes against women) and then they will and do take strict action.
If you report at a bog standard police station the really haven't got a clue :(
The problem is most women are not in Tunisia long enough to find the right department and then follow the case through :(
By rights the Police station should direct the complaint to the right department ,its required by law to do so ,i believe ..As you say most women when travelling to Tunisia dont even know the emergency numbers of that country 197 police,,in towns,, 193 national guarde for rural areas ,,190 ambulance and 198 civil protection ,,216 00 ,international code ,,Has it changed or not ??

Lass

Major Ratslayer
By rights the Police station should direct the complaint to the right department ,its required by law to do so ,i believe ..As you say most women when travelling to Tunisia dont even know the emergency numbers of that country 197 police,,in towns,, 193 national guarde for rural areas ,,190 ambulance and 198 civil protection ,,216 00 ,international code ,,Has it changed or not ??
No, it's not changed, still the same,the international code is 00 216 or +216

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
hi,i found an old post here,from 2012.the guy in question is still at large,and doing what he does best,to this day,how can we get him stopped its been 8 yearsor more,and many many women,why is he still getting away with this
Yes he is, that guy gives me the creeps! He continues his filthy game because he still finds women who fall for his lies, as long as he can deceive women he will CONTINUE

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes he tried to get to a lot of different countries. The medication was, at least back then, minimum one type of psychotropic drug. Mixed with alcohol and aggression, well...
I did meet him online, he got to me just after a bad breakup.
He was always after the money... mind games... blaming his family, especially his dad, for his miserable life. I never got to the bottom of what really happened in the UK and if/why he was deported, but after I had cleared my mind I can well imagine why someone wants to protect their child from him and his unpredictable, evil aggression.
Yes he had sex with his mother in law while married to her daughter, he and his wife had a daughter that he’s not allowed to have contact with, before his visa came thru his wife reported the incident with her mother and he was deported for adultery, immigration saw he only came to the uk to obtain a visa, his ex wife had him deported never to come to the uk, (she was saved a lot of heartache), he was only 19 years old and working in a hotel when met his ex wife and came to the uk to live. when he got back to Tunisia he lost all his teeth hhhhh, I learned all this info thru another lady he was trying to get lol

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes he had sex with his mother in law while married to her daughter, he and his wife had a daughter that he’s not allowed to have contact with, before his visa came thru his wife reported the incident with her mother and he was deported for adultery, immigration saw he only came to the uk to obtain a visa, his ex wife had him deported never to come to the uk, (she was saved a lot of heartache), he was only 19 years old and working in a hotel when met his ex wife and came to the uk to live. when he got back to Tunisia he lost all his teeth hhhhh, I learned all this info thru another lady he was trying to get lol
Great that we have this thread - so let's keep this creep 'too hot to handle' :thumbsup:

MH x

hippichic

Senior Rat Expert
omgi thought i heard it allabout this asshole...its crazy how all this stuff keeps coming to light from so many different people..please rememberhe is more than a rat..he is a crazy physco...deluded and violent

Jane

Major Ratslayer
That information is really disturbing and disgusting :eek: Good that she was able to get that piece of sh*t deported... hopefully he never gets a similar opportunity again.
Not just him that’s a piece of s****t.
Sounds like her mums disgusting, to sleep with her daughters boyfriend.
I’m more disturbed by the fact she was ratted on by her own mother than a Tunisian guy