Welcome to TLR

Genuine or a rat?

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The rat for 4 years worked only odd days here and there
His legs hurt blisters on his fingers so he would finish after a day or 2
When he stated work changing bedding and cleaning in hotel his arragonce went through the roof like he was in a powerful job and u should praise him because he changed bedding in hotel
Im work now dont speak
Im work hard job not like u
Im.man I work harder
I said your changing bedding for a hotel only for a few days!!
I di this before I start work and much more
His reply was im tired in work big beds i change
I work hard dont talk so much im busy
I was busy in work but he still expected me to leave work to pay him in mg or wu
So I said you work now u can pay for something when I come or buy me little gift
My love why u want my money u make me cry !!!!
But ratty who demanded threatened me for my money that u declared was yours !!!
Thats how the rats fucking are !!!!!!
What a freaking hard job. Women do this on a daily basis and then some! What a little baby “maid”

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Rats are lazy bums and little cry baby's :rolleyes:
But to be fair @Moonshine your rat has little legs it must be so hard and difficult to reach for the other side of the bed have some compassion lol :D:p
Butterflues ; im.not happy with u I had coffee inn my hand when I read this u made me spill my coffee hahaha
Little legs don't most off the rats have these please dont forget big noses to sniff out the dinas hahah

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
look my rat had little legs big nose tiny zibi big big hands
And a arragonce that would get him a beating in my country
I dont know how I lasted so long but I learnt my lesson
That they will alwayd think they are above the femmales and hate it when we fight back to show them no more money no .more abuse no more visits no marriage u little tit head !!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
look my rat had little legs big nose tiny zibi big big hands
And a arragonce that would get him a beating in my country
I dont know how I lasted so long but I learnt my lesson
That they will alwayd think they are above the femmales and hate it when we fight back to show them no more money no .more abuse no more visits no marriage u little tit head !!!
Let's be fair @Moonshine we all thought our rats where different its only when our rose tinted glasses fall off we see them with different eyes. Short legs, long legs, big nose or not what we women are searching for in a man is honnesty and who cares for us in a loving way
Looking through the media section here I think we where all as blind as a bat :D

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
Let's be fair @Moonshine we all thought our rats where different its only when our rose tinted glasses fall off we see them with different eyes. Short legs, long legs, big nose or not what we women are searching for in a man is honnesty and who cares for us in a loving way
Looking through the media section here I think we where all as blind as a bat :D
I thought my rat was diffrent he was for a while loving kind but I saw the anger violence temper abuse and aggresion threats
To such an extent that ithought wtf am i doing in all this
He was loveing when he wanted something but showed his true colours when I couldnt send or give that very day
When u listen to the recordings off him screaming abuseing threatening money now give mow money now
Banks will close
Now i say
5 minutes give
Now today u will give
I warn u no nore time
U will see what I do
If u dont give me right now u see
I actually think its a case off undiagnosed mental illnes!!
His screaming is like youve nevet heard before
It put chills down my spine to listen
But i have them as a safety net in case he tries something
And a recording off him and his friends that will shock all who hear it
No more eill I be afraid off this mental nut case !!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
The rats have a way off doing u wrong causing arguments being abusive to you then when u object off they go to your fb and stalk every comment reaction or posting on your fb and find 1 thing and make a serious issue off it to counteract what they had done wrong
He would then send me screenshots and scream at me
And what he accused me off was not even in the screenshots
It just didn't make sense to me why they would do this when they were in the wrong
Or a photo from long time ago he would send it me and make accusations it was now what with the date om from 3 years ago u retard !!!
The rats are fuckimg mental nut cases that need certification off illness cerazy ######## it was impossible to try and reason with a ratshitter !!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
what about their cheesy smelly flip flop feet ?
my ex-rat had flipper like feet, I don't know the rats are not normal must be because of the flip flops :D :D :D
They are not normal because off missing brain cells below average learning
And copying from fellow coffee drinkers the art off scams
They are carbon copys off each other and the mental illness rages inside eaxh and every onr off them!!!
Their only ambition in life is scams bezzness money sex abuse marraige visa divorce !!!!

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
They are all narcissists and never in the wrong :mad:

MH x
Thats true mhoo7
Its impossible to reason with a rat
You can prove what they done said lied
And its twisted right again to you
Narssastic brains
Manipulative
Aggresive
Abusive mental /physically
Cheaters
Liars
Theives
Scammers
Dirty minds and body
No heart care or feelings for anything they do wrong
The tunisian rats are a species off aliens i hope we only encounter once .

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thats true mhoo7
Its impossible to reason with a rat
You can prove what they done said lied
And its twisted right again to you
Narssastic brains
Manipulative
Aggresive
Abusive mental /physically
Cheaters
Liars
Theives
Scammers
Dirty minds and body
No heart care or feelings for anything they do wrong
The tunisian rats are a species off aliens i hope we only encounter once .
So true to anyone that accepts a request from a male in Tunisia. 1. More then likely they are a rat 2 hide your fb friends and post, maybe just unfriend them, I learned this very quickly when he threatened to blackmail me and send things out to everybody I knew on fb. I don’t think we were friends from then on, what I did not learn is to never talk to his persistent sorry ass.. they use everything against us

Moonshine1

Major Ratslayer
I want to ask the ladies how much did the rat charge u for the apartment
And @Aisha1 I was asked 2.000 dinss for an apartment in monastir near the sea 2 bedrooms
I didnt go that time but I was told this was way too much and someone wasn't saying the truth about the cost
This is sickening when u know they are trying to get as much out off you even after all u do for them when u know they do this and go on to marry the rat
Thats where my sympathy stops

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I want to ask the ladies how much did the rat charge u for the apartment
And aisha; I was asked 2.000 dinss for an apartment in monastir near the sea 2 bedrooms
I didnt go that time but I was told this was way too much and someone wasn't saying the truth about the cost
This is sickening when u know they are trying to get as much out off you even after all u do for them when u know they do this and go on to marry the rat
Thats where my sympathy stops
They all overcharged us hell who did we have to ask or compare to? I forget how much mine was but it was not next to the sea but I know it was way too much especially to spend with the pieces of trash we were with…YUCK!! It’s like after the first time going over I’m sure we were coheresd into coming again even though 95%of me did not really care if I ever went over there or not ..con artist scammers liars trash gypsys call them what you want they all equal up to a big fat 0 nothing!! But I was being compared to his fat rat brothers gf that would go and see Fadi lowlife every few months she must’ve loved him I must not have who the hell wants to go over 2/3 time a freaking year? Not me ! But she was paying his apartment rent in hammamet so didn’t have to worry about renting a place just all the food and everything else they did as he didn’t have any money pffff and yes I’m in a mood today! Those monkeys asses

Last edited: