Welcome to TLR

Hamza Abidi -filthy rat

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Thanks Sabrina.
I’ve come from pain, sadness, self doubt, to angry and now kicking myself for being too damn good with them.
Yeah I felt so stupid for a long time I kick myself for a while but it’s their loss they had good women who trusted and loved ..obviously unconditionally, because hey what did they have to offer?? Still part of the process you are approaching the end I do believe! Oh sure you might remember some of the sweet times but that fog will lift quickly! Hang in there

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Many of us have reported him to Facebook but his profile is still up. That's Facebook I guess he will get away with it. It's disgusting what he does to this little innocent child, and yes I sure hope the Mexican lady reports him for dead threats to her child. I hope he and his current wife gets scund by there neighbour's and friends when they read it all. Maybe warn his imam at the mosquée see what he thinks if it. Another filthy rat from jendouba.!!!!
I reported several of the comments And photos to Facebook which have been ignored . Unbelievably, the ONE comment I attempted to make “ youre ugly and stupid “ was immediately flagged by FB, removed and I had a warning not to do it again or I’d be be banned! Yet he/she get away with vile pics and death threats ! WTF!!!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I reported several of the comments And photos to Facebook which have been ignored . Unbelievably, the ONE comment I attempted to make “ youre ugly and stupid “ was immediately flagged by FB, removed and I had a warning not to do it again or I’d be be banned! Yet he/she get away with vile pics and death threats ! WTF!!!
I thought his FB had been removed?

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Fb sucks

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Yes I know it's disgusting i reported all these violent posts to Facebook I hope it gets taken down as his former acount. I think it is his wife again who does it.
I found this online:
“Article 86 of the Telecommunications Code states that anyone found guilty of "using public communication networks to insult or disturb others" could spend up to two years in prison and may be liable to pay a fine. Articles 128 and 245 of the penal code also punish slander with two to five years of imprisonment. Article 121(3) calls for a maximum punishment of five years in prison for those convicted of publishing content”

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I found this online:
“Article 86 of the Telecommunications Code states that anyone found guilty of "using public communication networks to insult or disturb others" could spend up to two years in prison and may be liable to pay a fine. Articles 128 and 245 of the penal code also punish slander with two to five years of imprisonment. Article 121(3) calls for a maximum punishment of five years in prison for those convicted of publishing content”
Does this law counts in tunisia to? I hope so then we can report him there!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Police take any kind of cyber crime seriously - if you stalk, harass or intimidate anyone online it will be treated the same, if not tougher, than if it was done in real life.

This piece of scum needs all of us to report his sorry arse again and again and again.

MH x

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Its the wife that’s doing it ... I think she must have some kind of serious mental health issues
I think so too. I looked at her page yesterday and before at her last page that was deleted. This is awful. I’m not defending the rat husband but we can tell these things are written by her. Who knows, he may not know she set up this page or if he does, he may be too afraid of her (I know I’d be scared of her). Her actions show that she is not right in the head and that she’s heartless. This level of hate and cruelty toward another woman and her little child.. only sociopaths.

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I think so too. I looked at her page yesterday and before at her last page that was deleted. This is awful. I’m not defending the rat husband but we can tell these things are written by her. Who knows, he may not know she set up this page or if he does, he may be too afraid of her (I know I’d be scared of her). Her actions show that she is not right in the head and that she’s heartless. This level of hate and cruelty toward another woman and her little child... only sociopaths or worse can have that in them.