Welcome to TLR

Heartbroken

CyprusBoy

Because the hotels, the family, the rats get a cut off of this and everyone looks the other way!
Sadly this is the mentality in Tunisia, foreign women bring in money some have even invested
in businesses, apartments and homes. Its bezness over there!
And sadly the investments are in the Tunisian rats family but the foreign women are tricked
into thinking different.
Disgusting !!!!!!!!

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
What is your point, exactly ?

This is her point:

Yeah if you wanna know how deep his love for You is, ask him to introduce you to his dad. You will see how actual Tunisian culture is. Good luck !;)
His Dad died when he was 13, 24 years ago.............
Alright then who is his father figure? Any uncle or his elder bro ? Find who is the head of the family and request him to do so. Female members don’t count !

In other words ask him to introduce you to the head of his family

CyprusBoy

In other words ask him to introduce you to the head of his family
He has !!!!!!!!!! And ?!!!!!!!!! The Head of the family is the Mother, which is perfectly normal when the Father has died; iI’ve also met several other members of the family via video call, so what exactly is the point here ???!!!!!!!!!!

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
He has !!!!!!!!!! And ?!!!!!!!!! The Head of the family is the Mother, which is perfectly normal when the Father has died; iI’ve also met several other members of the family via video call, so what exactly is the point here ???!!!!!!!!!!

It is not perfectly normal in Tunisia. The head of the family is the oldest male provided he is 15 or over. If no older male than an uncle or male cousin will become head of the family.

FYI when a woman is left widowed and her husband has an unmarried brother he will be expected to marry her and support her and his brothers children.

Last edited:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
The point is find who he is scared of and who he is respectful with.
Mothers are totally blinded by their son’s beauty, intelligence, money making abilities so forget about the mama.
if he is the one bringing money to the family via all kind of scams they are all going to kiss your feet.

As you have made your research about homosexuality in North Africa you would know that one thing was common and still happens in Morocco nowadays but it is a very taboo topic. Poor families were/are selling their little boys to the rich white paedophiles and/or homosexuals. Despite it is against their religion and tradition. You can imagine how far some people would go for money.

CyprusBoy

The point is find who he is scared of and who he is respectful with.
Mothers are totally blinded by their son’s beauty, intelligence, money making abilities so forget about the mama.
if he is the one bringing money to the family via all kind of scams they are all going to kiss your feet.

As you have made your research about homosexuality in North Africa you would know that one thing was common and still happens in Morocco nowadays but it is a very taboo topic. Poor families were/are selling their little boys to the rich white paedophiles and/or homosexuals. Despite it is against their religion and tradition. You can imagine how far some people would go for money.
Sorry, the reference to ‘paedophile’ and ‘homosexual’ in the same sentence really upsets me.............Are you not aware that paedophiles abuse little girls also ???? Please withdraw your comment.............
His Mother is the Head of the family and every member of his family are ‘afraid’ of her............You’ve got this totally wrong, I’m afraid..............

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Sorry, the reference to ‘paedophile’ and ‘homosexual’ in the same sentence really upsets me.............Are you not aware that paedophiles abuse little girls also ???? Please withdraw your comment.............
His Mother is the Head of the family and every member of his family are ‘afraid’ of her............You’ve got this totally wrong, I’m afraid..............
Sorry about this, I don’t know why you would feel offended I am straight and there are straight paedos even women are. Life is such. Many people from my country are sex tourists men and women.

We are talking about prostitution so obviously many kinds of people will be involved. I don’t want to sugar coat it for you. Their reality is harsh. Go and visit them and learn their ways, adopt their culture and try to understand how and why they behave like this.

You seem to be very romantic and innocent but romance doesn’t feed their belly.

Then if you consider everything is ok for you, you should proceed and meet the whole family. Maybe he will eventually realize you are the one who truly loves him and not the other ady.

Dangerous Beans

Ratslayer
I'm as upset and shocked as you to read about someone asking for homosexuality to be prohibited in another thread CyprusBoy but please, please stay with us.

Bubbly did not equate homosexuality with pedophilia, the point is that reality can be really uncomfortable and if you continue down this path the consequences may be even more so.

What Bubbly mentioned here reminds me of Bacha baazi in Afghanistan. Ever read The Kite Runner?

It's ... weird how restricting movement and self-expression of females has lead to more acceptance to ... compromise sexually.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I'm as upset and shocked as you to read about someone asking for homosexuality to be prohibited in another thread CyprusBoy but please, please stay with us.

Bubbly did not equate homosexuality with pedophilia, the point is that reality can be really uncomfortable and if you continue down this path the consequences may be even more so.

What Bubbly mentioned here reminds me of Bacha baazi in Afghanistan. Ever read The Kite Runner?

It's ... weird how restricting movement and self-expression of females has lead to more acceptance to ... compromise sexually.
Thanks for supporting my point.
What I am pointing at is well documented in literature, movies and history books.
Please check about Oscar Wilde and André Gide’s ‘adventures’in Tunisia. Food for thought…
I can also give you names of so called famous people and celebrities who are respected or admired, married with men or women (homosexual and heterosexual) who enjoy renting little boys while on holidays in North Africa. How do we label them ? They are just disgusting POS but that’s the topic…

I don’t mean to offend anyone.
We aren’t discussing people’s sex preferences here, what happens between two or several consenting adults.

We are talking about a very serious and disturbing topic which is scamming and prostitution.

CyprusBoy

Thank you, but I do not understand the second and fourth paragraphs of your post..............

Dangerous Beans

Ratslayer
Thank you, but I do not understand the second and fourth paragraphs of your post..............

This was a reply to Bubbly and the larger North African context. There is a convenient tradition of using sex to get a better standard of living, which the rats can't get in Tunisia.

Your guy is toying with your feelings and maybe using another person to get to you and either is just plain appalling.

Ask yourself if he loved you would he treat you like this?

Dangerous Beans

Ratslayer
Thanks for supporting my point.
What I am pointing at is well documented in literature, movies and history books.
Please check about Oscar Wilde and André Gide’s ‘adventures’in Tunisia. Food for thought…
I can also give you names of so called famous people and celebrities who are respected or admired, married with men or women (homosexual and heterosexual) who enjoy renting little boys while on holidays in North Africa. How do we label them ? They are just disgusting POS but that’s the topic…

I don’t mean to offend anyone.
We aren’t discussing people’s sex preferences here, what happens between two or several consenting adults.

We are talking about a very serious and disturbing topic which is scamming and prostitution.

And human trafficking too.
I guess you can't regulate sex, it's like trying to tame the wind. And where there are attempts to control it with celibacy, like in the Catholic church, well, we all know how that turned out. So North Africa or Afghanistan aren't outliers due to culture or religion or anything in that regard.

But when there's a demand, there's a supply. One underlying culprit is almost always poverty. Another often seems to be local tradition.

CyprusBoy

This was a reply to Bubbly and the larger North African context. There is a convenient tradition of using sex to get a better standard of living, which the rats can't get in Tunisia.

Your guy is toying with your feelings and maybe using another person to get to you and either is just plain appalling.

Ask yourself if he loved you would he treat you like this?
Well-observed, and he is indeed doing exactly that............It is indeed appalling, and he’s now GONE !!!!!!!!

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
A number of posts have been deleted and we would like to take this opportunity to remind members that, if you find a post inappropriate, please click the 'Report' button and move on to the next post.
If you are irritated by another member you can put them on 'ignore' so that you don't see their posts and they can't see yours.
Any posts that are just nit picking or are likely to cause a squabble will be deleted so please don't waste your time or ours.
Thank you.

CyprusBoy

A number of posts have been deleted and we would like to take this opportunity to remind members that, if you find a post inappropriate, please click the 'Report' button and move on to the next post.
If you are irritated by another member you can put them on 'ignore' so that you don't see their posts and they can't see yours.
Any posts that are just nit picking or are likely to cause a squabble will be deleted so please don't waste your time or ours.
Thank you.
Understandable, but surely you’re not giving voice to natural debating and argument in doing that; what one person may see as argumentative or nitpicking, another person may see as a perfectly normal and acceptable thing to say.............

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Understandable, but surely you’re not giving voice to natural debating and argument in doing that; what one person may see as argumentative or nitpicking, another person may see as a perfectly normal and acceptable thing to say.............

True. However the purpose of this website is to publicise and expose bezness and support victims, rather than debating.
Healthy discussion about bezness issues or issues related to Tunisia (which indirectly effect bezness and inform about cultural differences) is perfectly acceptable.

CyprusBoy

How are you doing @CyprusBoy ? I have just read this thread, is so sad not only on you but also the other woman, it begs the question how many more men and women was he doing this with! Has he tried to contact you, if he has I hope you told him where to go
I want to tell you that I’m strong, Unicorn, but the truth is I’m not, so it was a blessing that you sent this message to me, because all of a sudden I am feeling really upset and find myself crying my eyes out, despite the fact that I’ve gone out this evening to try and forget all about it ............The thing is that he really gave me the impression that he loved me, and I still can’t get over the fact that this woman suddenly appeared on the scene, at least from my point of view............I already blocked him, but I am not feeling at all strong at the moment...............

Last edited:

CyprusBoy

True. However the purpose of this website is to publicise and expose bezness and support victims, rather than debating.
Healthy discussion about bezness issues or issues related to Tunisia (which indirectly effect bezness and inform about cultural differences) is perfectly acceptable.
But don’t forget that research and being informed over the psychological issues of abuse, control, narcissism and psychopathy all come into play here also; You cannot reduce everything regarding this subject into a ‘nutshell’ after all..............

CyprusBoy

It is not perfectly normal in Tunisia. The head of the family is the oldest male provided he is 15 or over. If no older male than and uncle or make cousin will become head of the family.

FYI when a woman is left widowed and her husband has an unmarried brother he will be expected to marry her and support her and his brothers children.
I can assure you that in that case, this Mother must be an exception then !!!!!!!!! She ‘rules the roost’ over a large family, and I have witnessed her screaming as if being attacked, simply because nobody had taken her to the beach that day !!!!!!!!!!
She’s custodian of the ‘family land’, and no-one makes a move without her ‘say-so’ !!!!!!!!!

Unicorn

Senior Rat Expert
I want to tell you that I’m strong, Unicorn, but the truth is I’m not, so it was a blessing that you sent this message to me, because all of a sudden I am feeling really upset and find myself crying my eyes out, despite the fact that I’ve gone out this evening to try and forget all about it ............The thing is that he really gave me the impression that he loved me, and I still can’t get over the fact that this woman suddenly appeared on the scene, at least from my point of view............I already blocked him, but I am not feeling at all strong at the moment...............
@CyprusBoy you are stronger than you think I am sure of it. The crying is a natural emotion but you will start to cry less and hopefully he will become a distant memory. You live in a beautiful part of the world, with plenty of gorgeous people around, you really dont need to waste your time on a Tunisian. If you don't mind me asking is there an age difference?
Because he obviously is a user would you consider naming him so others are aware of this idiot.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Hello, I’ve been looking on your site for a while now, but have finally decided to tell my story, as I can no longer bear the pain of it............Around 15 months ago, I met a Tunisian man on a Bi-Sexual Dating Site (I am a bi-sexual man, Greek Cypriot by origin, and mainly living in Cyprus). Well, at first, he was as charming as could be, sending loving messages every day, and we were in regular contact, we had some disagreements here and there, but nothing major. However, around six months ago, his behaviour changed completely, and he suddenly started making false accusations against me. I told him that this had to stop, and asked why he had changed so suddenly. I couldn’t believe it when he blurted out that I had never truly cared for him, and that he had recently started talking to an English woman on-line. He said that she could offer him the sexual pleasure he was truly seeking, and, on top of that, was sending him considerable amounts of money, and encouraging him to visit her in England !
Well, I truly couldn’t believe it, and after a couple of weeks, he actually came back to me, declaring his love for me, saying that he had discovered that this woman was ‘cheap’ and having sex with a multitude of men on-line and in real life !!!
Well, we settled back into our initial relationship, not having had the chance to meet him in person as yet, but apparently, as of a week ago, this woman has turned up again, and he is wanting to spend time with her !!!! I had been planning to finally visit him in September, but all looks lost now, and truly, I feel heartbroken, as, without the interference of this woman, we have been so happy together, even in an online relationship..............I wonder if your Members have any thoughts ?
He must have invited the women Most tunisians are bisexual but most do not tell the woman
That makes me so angry if your bisexual these are the things you tell your partner wether she/ he agrees is up to her/him
Most use for money or visa They demand a shopping list for gifts and must pay everything
I'm disgusted that this man had u falling in love with him
Then disrespected you by bringing in a woman
Dose this woman know he is with you
Dose this woman know he's bisrxual
All I will say Cyprus boy is these tunisians are lethal they care off no feelings and this woman is being used so are you
Its so wrong and all I can say is no matter how much your inlove with this Tunisian man cut your losses your worth more than this cheating Tunisian who uses people men/ women for financial gain and plessure
How many more Dose he have they usually have one for financial gain one for sexual pleasure and another for visa
Don't let him continue to abuse your heart please

When we Tunisians girls wanna make a joke about why most of us are single and can't find the right Tunisian man, we jokingly say : every handsome man we meet, he's either married, gay or taken by a foreign woman :p It's purely a joke :D

No matter how genuine the relationship between both partners, it will never work, not online not in real life.
Partners who met in real life, see each other everyday, and yet they cheat on each other. Why trusting a man who pretend to love you and care for you while probably been sexting with local girls? Are you same age?