Welcome to TLR

Help!! Haykel dj myke aka Haykel Ben Hattab anyone know him

Hi I have posted before but thought I would post again incase there is any new members that can help, I’m getting further in my divorce case but I have recently found out my husband has gotten another woman pregnant in the 10years we have been married if anyone knows him please any information is grateful he goes by Dj myke,Mike haikel but real name is Haykel Ben Hattab lives in sousse worked in hotels but believe me when I say he is a rat he is the RAT LORD, physically and emotionally abusive he gets around all over Tunisia him and his cousin Anis Hattab haykel has been so drunk he pushed his our 18 month old daughter into glass table causing her to bust her eye open I was holding her and he threatened to hit me in a video I was recordingAE91782C-50D8-47DE-9F6B-B5196249D705.jpegC9FEB6CD-31BB-4517-B55B-D02AA71F9FEB.jpeg

Attachments

• 34506151-47C9-469D-A8F5-5247C8C273DB.jpeg
    34506151-47C9-469D-A8F5-5247C8C273DB.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 20
  • ED3DE002-AC3A-42ED-9CFE-27785966BCC7.jpeg
    ED3DE002-AC3A-42ED-9CFE-27785966BCC7.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 8FDB4EA4-1ABD-4692-B0D1-5E11DFE0031C.jpeg
    8FDB4EA4-1ABD-4692-B0D1-5E11DFE0031C.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi I have posted before but thought I would post again incase there is any new members that can help, I’m getting further in my divorce case but I have recently found out my husband has gotten another woman pregnant in the 10years we have been married if anyone knows him please any information is grateful he goes by Dj myke,Mike haikel but real name is Haykel Ben Hattab lives in sousse worked in hotels but believe me when I say he is a rat he is the RAT LORD, physically and emotionally abusive he gets around all over Tunisia him and his cousin Anis Hattab haykel has been so drunk he pushed his our 18 month old daughter into glass table causing her to bust her eye open I was holding her and he threatened to hit me in a video I was recording
I truly hope someone can help you and am so sorry you have gone thru hell with this rat hopefully your are free of him now, you and the baby, but yes any information would be helpful with the divorce,

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Hi I have posted before but thought I would post again incase there is any new members that can help, I’m getting further in my divorce case but I have recently found out my husband has gotten another woman pregnant in the 10years we have been married if anyone knows him please any information is grateful he goes by Dj myke,Mike haikel but real name is Haykel Ben Hattab lives in sousse worked in hotels but believe me when I say he is a rat he is the RAT LORD, physically and emotionally abusive he gets around all over Tunisia him and his cousin Anis Hattab haykel has been so drunk he pushed his our 18 month old daughter into glass table causing her to bust her eye open I was holding her and he threatened to hit me in a video I was recording
@JadeBolton91 don't know him personally , but we have some similar friends. If he has truly impregnated another woman during your marriage ( since it’s not final) you should try to get proof to push it quicker. Is the other woman from Tunisia? Or Western country?

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Welcome, @JadeBolton91

I was horrified by your story and I’m so sorry for what you are going through and for how you were treated. I’m glad you found this site and hope you can find support here and some answers.
I saw that you posted pictures of yourself and that you used your real name here. This is not advised that victims give their name and post their own pictures.
If you have questions about that, you can contact an admin or a moderator @Yvonne or @MH007 or @Mica

This is good you outed him and put him in the Media Gallery. Now if someone googles his name, they’ll find him there and will know what kind of individual he is. Women need to be warned against this type of men.
Take good care.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I have posted before but thought I would post again incase there is any new members that can help, I’m getting further in my divorce case but I have recently found out my husband has gotten another woman pregnant in the 10years we have been married if anyone knows him please any information is grateful he goes by Dj myke,Mike haikel but real name is Haykel Ben Hattab lives in sousse worked in hotels but believe me when I say he is a rat he is the RAT LORD, physically and emotionally abusive he gets around all over Tunisia him and his cousin Anis Hattab haykel has been so drunk he pushed his our 18 month old daughter into glass table causing her to bust her eye open I was holding her and he threatened to hit me in a video I was recordingView attachment 70199View attachment 70200
Hi Jade

I am so sorry you are still suffering with this scummy rat - how are you holding up and are you in a safe place?

I hope you don't mind but I have edited some of your pics here and in media - this is for your own protection and I have also put his full name in the thread title <3

Hugs

MH x