Welcome to TLR

Hi

Patty123

Hello, I would like to say hi. Before I decided to write here, I read and heard many stories. I have had contact with such a man for a year, even his story is here.He say that he change everything when he met me but i know life very good.Sometimes i want believe in everything what he say,but sometimes i doubt.For two Month we want get married,he say come to me and live with me,but me i can't.I have life in my place,kids,mom,home, responsability.He say i don't want live in Your country, because i have work in my city,home And everything what i need except you.He wanted open his own business.Sometimes i don't know what to do,And i don't have strengh to leave.

Yvonne

Staff member
Hello, I would like to say hi. Before I decided to write here, I read and heard many stories. I have had contact with such a man for a year, even his story is here.He say that he change everything when he met me but i know life very good.Sometimes i want believe in everything what he say,but sometimes i doubt.For two Month we want get married,he say come to me and live with me,but me i can't.I have life in my place,kids,mom,home, responsability.He say i don't want live in Your country, because i have work in my city,home And everything what i need except you.He wanted open his own business.Sometimes i don't know what to do,And i don't have strengh to leave.
Welcome here @Patty123. When his story is here he is certainly a rat. Does he know his story is here at the forum, if yes be very careful he will tell you lies because they all lie to cover up their past. Rats don't change they just change their tactics to convince a woman he is an honnest tunisian man.
It's hard to know he probably is a rat and you are being scammed.
Here's a link to read for you so you get a good understanding about bezness. You will receive advice from all the ladies here at the forum who had similar experiences with a tunisian rat.

Yvonne xxx

Patty123

Witaj tutaj @Patty123. Kiedy jego historia jest tutaj, z pewnością jest szczurem. Czy on wie, że jego historia jest tutaj na forum, jeśli tak, bądź bardzo ostrożny, powie ci kłamstwa, ponieważ wszyscy kłamią, aby ukryć swoją przeszłość. Szczury się nie zmieniają, tylko zmieniają taktykę, aby przekonać kobietę, że jest uczciwym tunezyjczykiem.
Trudno powiedzieć, że prawdopodobnie jest szczurem i jesteś oszukiwany.
Oto link do przeczytania, abyś mógł dobrze zrozumieć bezness. Otrzymasz porady od wszystkich pań na forum, które miały podobne doświadczenia z tunezyjskim szczurem.

Iwona XXX
He don't know,but if he know this it's not from me.He lied from the beginning, it hurt so much, I flew to him because I wanted to relax and get to know him better. He says that he has changed since then, that he chose me and decided to be with me. We are in a long-distance relationship. I was supposed to fly to him in April but i change my mind.We have another date for July, during this time we want to get married. The problem is that his ex-girlfriend contacted me in February, she wrote bad things about him, I was devastated. The worst blow fell on me when His ex wife she send me message.Hr never told me That he have wife !!! When i Ask him he say i don't want lose you or hurt you.It was a blow for me. Something broke inside me. I can't trust him completely, even though I love him very much.He said that thanks to me he has changed, he has become a better man, that he is serious about life, not like a few years ago.And this is how I see this change, he works, he has constant contact with me, he sends me photos from work, when he comes back he immediately calls the camera. He does not spend even half an hour separately.I Hope he is honest With me.

Yvonne

Staff member
He don't know,but if he know this it's not from me.He lied from the beginning, it hurt so much, I flew to him because I wanted to relax and get to know him better. He says that he has changed since then, that he chose me and decided to be with me. We are in a long-distance relationship. I was supposed to fly to him in April but i change my mind.We have another date for July, during this time we want to get married. The problem is that his ex-girlfriend contacted me in February, she wrote bad things about him, I was devastated. The worst blow fell on me when His ex wife she send me message.Hr never told me That he have wife !!! When i Ask him he say i don't want lose you or hurt you.It was a blow for me. Something broke inside me. I can't trust him completely, even though I love him very much.He said that thanks to me he has changed, he has become a better man, that he is serious about life, not like a few years ago.And this is how I see this change, he works, he has constant contact with me, he sends me photos from work, when he comes back he immediately calls the camera. He does not spend even half an hour separately.I Hope he is honest With me.
Dear @Patty123 a tunisian man who is mentioned here at the forum is a rat and rats don't ever change. It is difficult to understand and we all know it hurts very much. In February his ex-girlfriend contacted you to warn you and he has an ex-wife. I suppose they where foreign women? Think very carefully about going further with this man. He is lying to you and he is using you to get to your country even though he is saying he wants you to live in Tunisia with him he knows perfectly well this is not an option for you.
He wants a visa to your country through a fake marriage. As soon as he has his papers to come and live with you he will leave you. Why? Because tunisian men are Muslims and they want a tunisian virgin. Don't trust this man and if I was you I would believe what his ex-girlfriend and ex-wife are telling you. He is not a good man.
Your boyfriend his story is here at the forum so if you want to you can share his name there will be other women here at the forum who probably know your boyfriend and can share more info to you.
Or you can contact an Admin or moderator here at the forum to search for info about him.

Yvonne xxx

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
There's many red flags in this rat words
He didn't ask u for money to open business but thats how they say it for u to offer
Yes he wants u to live in Tunisia but u can't work and his wages will not be enough to cover u both so your money will be used once its gone your kicked to the kerb
Or after so long u live in Tunisia there will be talk off visa
This is how they work
And he wants marriage but doesn't talk off engagement which is important in Tunisia
Have u sent him money
Have u been to visit him in Tunisia
I'm sorry but all these signs red flags are the signs off a rat

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
@Patty123
Hi and welcome to the forum.Looks like you have find a rat,he is here at forum and then you can be sure he is a rat. 99% of young tunisian men are rats.Now i dont know his age or yours.Do you want to name him,ma bye some of the ladies here have info/talked with him.
I wish you the best of luck xxxx
The rat is already im here why they do this turn someones life upside down when they done it already to 2 other woman
They is no remorse or guilt from this rat and he's not changing his ways
He knows exactly what he's doing and what he's done but Denys it all like most rats
The proof has been sent to her by ex wife ex girl friend with proof please belive these women please
Your Tunisian man is not your Knight in shining armour he's a big rat with experience off bezzness he will drag u down till your under his control
Your thinking off visiting him
Well u will be paying for everything even his friends family plus the gifts he will start gradually demanding and the visit costs will be in thousands not hundreds
You have children a hone think off them before paying for this rat please
The rats will stop at nothing to get money money money and u to pay everything 100%
Go read our story's u will see ur rat is the same please don't go please don't send money and listen to the ex gf ex wife please xxxx

Patty123

NI never sent him any money or gifts. There is a difference of 6 years between us. He's younger. We didn't have an engagement, because when I came the first time it was too early for that. But he bought ring for me.When I was at his place, I didn't spend a penny, he paid for everything, and he also paid for the taxi that picked me up at the airport, two hours away from his house.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
He says thanks to you he has changed haha that's the line the rat is using.
Like I am different from the way I was, if the ex-wife and the ex-girlfriend contact you what more do you need to know?
these are women who are victims who know him going out of their way to warn you
The photos of work, the constant contact, its all how it begins.
It will all change when the rat sees you giving in, you don't know who gave him that business who helped him with that work
for all you know there could be others.
you hope he is honest with you, well you know you came on here because you have doubts
he isn't honest so there's your answer
Follow your intuition, not what your heart says because the rat will be everything you ever wanted
and when the rat gets what he wants from you will be no different than the ex-wife and ex-girlfriend
I am sorry but very rarely not even 1% rats will change to be a good working Tunisian man.
They search for foreign women for one thing only, and don't take it personally but they
don't value relationships and will cheat on you with many you just don't see that side of the rat yet.
But its your life, you can choose to give it up for a man you think you know and has already lied to you
about having a wife so there's that, what else is there the rat has not told you?
Have to think how this will affect our families while they take away from us financially and abuse
us, they don't care its all about money!

Patty123

What i know i know this before from his wife And muslim ex girl.Yesterday i saw this story here.And picture with ex woman.I don't know what to do. He renovated the house for us. I know that he is trying, but I'm not sure about anything anymore.

Angelina

Rat Expert
He says thanks to you he has changed haha that's the line the rat is using.
Like I am different from the way I was, if the ex-wife and the ex-girlfriend contact you what more do you need to know?
these are women who are victims who know him going out of their way to warn you
The photos of work, the constant contact, its all how it begins.
It will all change when the rat sees you giving in, you don't know who gave him that business who helped him with that work
for all you know there could be others.
you hope he is honest with you, well you know you came on here because you have doubts
he isn't honest so there's your answer
Follow your intuition, not what your heart says because the rat will be everything you ever wanted
and when the rat gets what he wants from you will be no different than the ex-wife and ex-girlfriend
I am sorry but very rarely not even 1% rats will change to be a good working Tunisian man.
They search for foreign women for one thing only, and don't take it personally but they
don't value relationships and will cheat on you with many you just don't see that side of the rat yet.
But its your life, you can choose to give it up for a man you think you know and has already lied to you
about having a wife so there's that, what else is there the rat has not told you?
Have to think how this will affect our families while they take away from us financially and abuse
us, they don't care its all about money!
I can promise you it will be hell and disaster

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Patty123 , as these women said already if he is in this forum he is bad news. I’ll tell you from my perspective as an Arab woman, if I met him and fell in love with him to later know he was married with foreign women/ girlfriends…. I wouldn’t be with him. It would tell me he is a user, his character is bad, you can’t trust a liar. We have a saying in Arabic that is 100 percent true, if someone will lie to you then he will steal from you. He has been with too many women already in my opinion and none of those worked out?? What’s the reason?? Good Tunisian man get married and stays married, his intentions are good from the start, marriage means something. That being said of course Tunisian ms, Arabs divorce… we are normal people, sometimes the relationship doesn’t work…. But usually it’s not normal like what you say having past of foreign women. What actually happened was he was with foreign women that couldn’t or wouldn’t get him visa, stopped sending money or stopped benefiting him completely…. I’m sorry but you are just the next “job”, he will tell you all same lies in hope to hook you good. These rats are like bees that you see going from flower to flower collecting the most to bring home…. All the do is take. I’ll be harsh, but from reading your words you are just next in line to get used, you are not different or special. Also you mentioned you have children from previous relationship….. I’m not saying you are unlovable or not as good as another woman, but it’s rare these guys except that other children and their families don’t accept it when its about real marriage or courtship. This happens to Arab women that have children after divot, it lowers chance of remarriage greatly…. Most Arab men just are not willing to sincerely accept other kids. These are all red flags, please listen and be very careful with your emotions and your finances.

Patty123

Witaj @Patty123 , ponieważ te kobiety już powiedziały, że jeśli jest na tym forum, to jest to zła wiadomość. Powiem ci z mojej perspektywy jako Arabki, gdybym go spotkała i zakochała się w nim, aby później wiedzieć, że był żonaty z zagranicznymi kobietami / dziewczynami…. Nie byłbym z nim. Powiedziałby mi, że jest użytkownikiem, ma zły charakter, kłamcy nie można ufać. Mamy powiedzenie po arabsku, które jest w stu procentach prawdziwe, jeśli ktoś cię okłamie, to cię okradnie. Był już ze zbyt wieloma kobietami moim zdaniem i żadna z nich nie wyszła?? Jaki jest powód?? Dobry Tunezyjczyk bierze ślub i pozostaje w związku małżeńskim, od początku ma dobre intencje, małżeństwo coś znaczy. Biorąc to pod uwagę oczywiście tunezyjska pani, Arabowie rozwodzą się… jesteśmy normalnymi ludźmi, czasami związek nie działa…. Ale zwykle to nie jest normalne, jak to, co mówisz, że przeszłość kobiet z zagranicy. W rzeczywistości był z zagranicznymi kobietami, które nie mogły lub nie chciały uzyskać mu wizy, przestały wysyłać pieniądze lub całkowicie przestały mu korzystać…. Przykro mi, ale jesteś tylko następną „pracą”, on będzie ci te same kłamstwa, mając nadzieję, że dobrze cię poderwie. Te szczury są jak pszczoły, które przechodzą z kwiatka na kwiatek i zbierają najwięcej, by przywieźć je do domu…. Wystarczy wziąć. Będę surowy, ale po przeczytaniu twoich słów jesteś tuż obok, aby się przyzwyczaić, nie jesteś inny ani wyjątkowy. Wspomniałeś również, że masz dzieci z poprzedniego związku….. Nie mówię, że jesteś niekochany lub nie tak dobry jak inna kobieta, ale to rzadkość ci faceci, z wyjątkiem tego, że inne dzieci i ich rodziny nie akceptują tego, gdy chodzi o prawdziwe małżeństwo lub zaloty. Dzieje się tak z arabskimi kobietami, które mają dzieci po rozstaniu, znacznie zmniejsza to szansę na ponowne małżeństwo…. Większość arabskich mężczyzn po prostu nie chce szczerze zaakceptować innych dzieci. To wszystko są czerwone flagi, proszę, słuchaj i bądź bardzo ostrożny ze swoimi emocjami i finansami.
.I am cautious, anyway, I don't have any money to send it to him and he knows it from the beginning. It was he who came out with the initiative of sending me money from his friends. I'm careful, we know each other 13 Month.Every woman wants to believe that a man loves her, but sometimes you have to give up and start a life with someone else. I can't imagine it because we really want to create a family. He wants to have children.His ex wife she can't have kids.He say before i was kid,i don't know what is important in life.He have 23 years when he get married.Sometimes i think i make mistake but sometimes i can't go from him.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
How would he send you from his friends, 13 months and still nothing from his friends?
Sounds like quite a made up story and involved his friends in it LOL
I am still waiting for that airplane ticket from my rat's cousin all these years LOL
Anyways rats can't send money out of Tunisia apparently.
You want to believe that a man loves you, but as Aisha said in this one's culture its not normal he passes
from one foreign woman to another, something is wrong here obviously??
How do you know the ex-wife can't have children, rats lie all the time, these rats create emotional
bonds with woman by saying he wants the woman to have his kids.
My rat tried that, even that I already had kids, they all say whatever that makes a woman
have that bond with them.
the rats don't accept that a woman has kids from another especially if that ex is coparenting with the woman , its just they don't understand this.
I hope you take our advice, its not out of jealousy or bitterness we say these things
but if I had two women warning me who knew him, I would run and run fast.

Yvonne

Staff member
NI never sent him any money or gifts. There is a difference of 6 years between us. He's younger. We didn't have an engagement, because when I came the first time it was too early for that. But he bought ring for me.When I was at his place, I didn't spend a penny, he paid for everything, and he also paid for the taxi that picked me up at the airport, two hours away from his house.
You are safe here at the forum just don't reveal anything that can lead to your identity. Always be aware that rats know about the forum.
You went to his house the first time you met? That is a big red flag. A decent tunisian man wouldn't do that it is not done in Arab culture
You can send a pm to an Admin or a moderator here at the forum if you want to talk in private.

Yvonne xxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Sometimes the rats get the money for your first stay from the money they get from other victims.
And sometimes and this happened to me the first time to Tunisia (which I found out much later) it can be the rat saying to a friend , I found this lady in Canada, I am betting everything on her
and I am pretty sure she will come through 100%.
the friend says fine, here I will lend you 3,000 dinars and whatever you need but give it back when your investment pays off, you see you don't know where this
money comes from
you know what it didn't pay off in the end, the friend never lent him again and so the rat went on to look for
European women and that was even when we were apart but still together
you think its from his hard work, its all a plan, I am sorry its not what you want to hear
it was painful for me to find out I was just a plan
You are worth so much more, don't think because he does these things it automatically means he is a good man
and just had bad luck with the other foreign women.
I just care that another woman doesn't get hurt.
I have a question would your rather stay where you are or be there in Tunisia and find all this later suffering later?
Because these rats can change into a nightmare, the rages I had to put up with this rat was not the person I first knew
on the first visit to Tunisia.
But anyways I know its a lot to take in, I wish you luck Patty123

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi and it sounds like he is feeding you a bunch of lies! He wants to live in his country??? Yeah until he gets married and gets a visa out of there!! Lol you have too much at stake to leave for this rat! They all lie they tell you what you want to hear. Are you sending him money? Are you the same age? I hope you find answers but obviously you know he is lying otherwise you would not be here

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
.I am cautious, anyway, I don't have any money to send it to him and he knows it from the beginning. It was he who came out with the initiative of sending me money from his friends. I'm careful, we know each other 13 Month.Every woman wants to believe that a man loves her, but sometimes you have to give up and start a life with someone else. I can't imagine it because we really want to create a family. He wants to have children.His ex wife she can't have kids.He say before i was kid,i don't know what is important in life.He have 23 years when he get married.Sometimes i think i make mistake but sometimes i can't go from him.
He could still be married and it is hard to leave them

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Hi Patty and welcome, one simple answer to your concern….
He wants to get Visa. Period

he couldn’t care less what you do in your country or what your status are.

he has his life and it’s obvious that distance is ok with him.

say bye and don’t waste your time with this user.

I hope you find someone in your own country that appreciates you.

good luck x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Impressive!! Don’t fall for that, as I said before… he only wants Visa, whatever he does it doesn’t matter, they will have to use another tactic and this is it!!
Too many complaints about the woman paying for everything… no no this one is crafty, specially if he has been here before .
He has heard all so he’s using this “ I pay for everything “
Be careful and be clever than him !

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Impressive!! Don’t fall for that, as I said before… he only wants Visa, whatever he does it doesn’t matter, they will have to use another tactic and this is it!!
Too many complaints about the woman paying for everything… no no this one is crafty, specially if he has been here before .
He has heard all so he’s using this “ I pay for everything “
Be careful and be clever than him !
ITS ALL A BIG FAT LIE FROM A FAT RAT…..run and don’t look back

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Patty123 welcome to the forum.
I have read your posts about your boyfriend and it isn't looking good. He is already outed here he was a rat in the past so it's obvious that he still is a rat and unfortunately you are his next victim.
He doesn't want to live in your country but that's bullshit he is playing you so you would offer to live there and it will not work out for you. So the next step is he wants a visa to come and live with you in your country. Don't fall for his fake love words it's all written to many other women. Copied and pasted
I am sorry you must feel devastated to find out all his words where just lies just to scam you into a fake marriage
Be careful he will try to convince you his exes where all lying and he is an honnest man who changed his ways.

Angelina

Rat Expert
First time i hear about bezness was back in 2010.I didnt know it excisted till i talked with a friend who had a relationship with a tunisian.Rat and i start to talk in June,we talked every day,from he started at work at 09-till about 19-20.He expected me to sit by the computer and talk all day,i got tired of that.He was very nice,he had a job,his own shop.One day after about 3 weeks he asked me if i could send him som money..Wtf...he had a job so why he asked me..I start again to think about bezness..Few days and he asked again.But i was so in love so i say to my self NO he is not a rat.I went to meet him at August,i spent two weeks with him.I rent an appartment ,i paid for all,absolutely all.But i have to say that when i saw him at airport the first time,i felt so sick.i wanted to throw up,this had to be all wrong.He start to decide for me what i could do and what i couldnt do.You know.He asked me to marry,i said yes,stupid me,and when i returned in October we got married.The most simple wedding ever which i payed for.
Hell started when he came to my country.
He was 19 years younger than me.Ofcourse it was bezness.I have told little of my story before.
I know its hard for you to belive that he is not genuine.They know what to say to get you hooked,I beg you please run away before its too late.There is a reason that he is here at forum already.
I wish you could give a name.Many of these faces at media i have seen before.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
First time i hear about bezness was back in 2010.I didnt know it excisted till i talked with a friend who had a relationship with a tunisian.Rat and i start to talk in June,we talked every day,from he started at work at 09-till about 19-20.He expected me to sit by the computer and talk all day,i got tired of that.He was very nice,he had a job,his own shop.One day after about 3 weeks he asked me if i could send him som money..Wtf...he had a job so why he asked me..I start again to think about bezness..Few days and he asked again.But i was so in love so i say to my self NO he is not a rat.I went to meet him at August,i spent two weeks with him.I rent an appartment ,i paid for all,absolutely all.But i have to say that when i saw him at airport the first time,i felt so sick.i wanted to throw up,this had to be all wrong.He start to decide for me what i could do and what i couldnt do.You know.He asked me to marry,i said yes,stupid me,and when i returned in October we got married.The most simple wedding ever which i payed for.
He was 19 years younger than me.Ofcourse it was bezness.I have told little of my story before.
I know its hard for you to belive that he is not genuine.They know what to say to get you hooked,I beg you please run away before its too late.There is a reason that he is here at forum already.
Falling in love with a tunisian love rat is very sweet when it starts but after a while you will find faults in his story. Little things that annoy you and you ask him about it but he feeds you more lies or he is angry at you.He stops talking a few days so you are worried or upset but it's all a cruel game these rats play with your feelings.
Once you are hooked with a rat the constant texting, demanding foto's from where you are and with who... It's exhausting to be involved with a rat.
This is what they want so you can't think straight and take a little distance from the whole process in being love bombed by a rat.
I'm sorry @Chicco2 you fell into his trap even though you knew about bezness. These rats are great in pretending to be a good man.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
He wants access to your country

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I'm so sorry u paid everything for everything that's the cardinal rule In Tunisia western women pay absolutely everything
Even you fork out thousands they still want gifts exspensive gifts snd many off them
I think u felt sick at the airport because u knew what he really was
Mine dictated everything from what I wore to what I ate
He criticised everything I wore cooked or did
They are control freaks but not because they love u but because they wanna keep their assets (you ) close to them so no one gets to you and takes away his bank card (you)
They work get wage but u should pay more
They have no job idle arses in coffee but they expect u to pay their wages for fuck all
I began to hate paying fucking everything I resented the rat so much no gifts not even paying for 1 coffee I paid all
But they wanted the whole world but have u fuck all
You pay visits marriage visa divorce mg/ wu.and all the while your bank balance dwindles while the rats bank balance expands to enable him to go back to Tunisia and everyone congratulates him on his hard worked fortune
No shitt fucker it's her money u stole it bastard rats sniffing about like vultures

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That throwing up was a big clue that it was not right ughhh