Welcome to TLR

Hidden Engagement

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
There is a lavish dinner each night after sunset during Ramadan. However, the biggest expense is the sheep. My husband is sending over 800dt to his family for a sheep.
Well my rat wanted money for a sheep his father owns over 500 and he owns sheep too?????
Wtf I thought then he said if we kill one sheep we need to replace it ,i said OK replace it but im not !!! stupidity can never be erased in theses rats mini brains .
And im tired off the stupid excuses for money ,
New clothea a sheep gifts for all children in eid!!!! But wait iv never had a gift im still waiting !!!!
We had english special times Christmas new year valentines birthday Easter anniversary those dont matter though u don't need gifts habibi for those days !!!!
But i need to give my family all gifts and I need too !!! So send me a few thousand dinas !!!!!!!
And why they pay and send money back to tunisian parents even though they own sheep cows goats own apartments!!!
But we dare mention our English parents and our English family wow now thats another story !!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Just googled it think it’s around £200? If so that explains a lot as it’s definitely above the average man’s budget.
I saw they way they killed the sheep !!! It sickened me the cut goses in zaggered and the sheep is screaming while they are laughing!!!
The meat has to be cut out imediantly and they expect u to eat it after seeing it and the smell omg its so bad .
I never liked lamb but now I cant even look at it without being sick sorry to say this but i suppose its been going on for years and its sort off new to us ,we are not used to it ,but they expect us to be !!! I just refuse to eat lamb sorry

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Need to pay? No. But like you said they're doing extra time in begging as they want to have the money to go out and enjoy themselves at night time right after iftar. Once they pig themselves at home they usually go to the town to meet with friends and actually spend money unlike the rest of the time when they all sit with one coffee for three hours. Also like someone already said they want new clothes for the Ramadan and some go to the barber every night!! And they want money for their good deeds. They suppose to give money and food to the poor, they want to look good in the neighbourhood so they have no reservations in begging for money from us and then donating it to poorer neighbours just to make themselves feel better as of course Ramadan is the month of giving. And then the coronation of the begging is the Eid when they all desperate for money to compete whose got the biggest lamb.
so they need to give to us then I will have new trainers a new coat and throw me in some Marc jacobs perfume and i forgot a scooter please!!!! greedy full 0ff desparate greed ratgrabbers anything they can grab they want anything they see they want f#### off greed has taken over from giving to the poor thats seriously bad !!!!!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I saw they way they killed the sheep !!! It sickened me the cut goses in zaggered and the sheep is screaming while they are laughing!!!
The meat has to be cut out imediantly and they expect u to eat it after seeing it and the smell omg its so bad .
I never liked lamb but now I cant even look at it without being sick sorry to say this but i suppose its been going on for years and its sort off new to us ,we are not used to it ,but they expect us to be !!! I just refuse to eat lamb sorry
Barbaric

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Well my rat wanted money for a sheep his father owns over 500 and he owns sheep too?????
Wtf I thought then he said if we kill one sheep we need to replace it ,i said OK replace it but im not !!! stupidity can never be erased in theses rats mini brains .
And im tired off the stupid excuses for money ,
New clothea a sheep gifts for all children in eid!!!! But wait iv never had a gift im still waiting !!!!
We had english special times Christmas new year valentines birthday Easter anniversary those dont matter though u don't need gifts habibi for those days !!!!
But i need to give my family all gifts and I need too !!! So send me a few thousand dinas !!!!!!!
And why they pay and send money back to tunisian parents even though they own sheep cows goats own apartments!!!
But we dare mention our English parents and our English family wow now thats another story !!!
Yeah I’ve noticed the double standard, and they can say whatever they like about your family no matter how insulting, but god forbid you say something out of place about theirs! Especially Her Royal Highness the queen mother.... lol that’s a no go zone! It’s actually disgusting. It’s like we’re seen as half the value

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
sorry my rants are at full blown stage today !!!!!
Rant all you want @Starlight its healing to let it all out here and each day you are closer and you can move on and start to forget this sorry excuse of a man. Sometimes we just put a like to a post from a woman but we all feel the pain you went through. It's the realizing we where scammed big-time it hurts the most. So rant and vent it all out we are here for you xxx

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Rant all you want @Starlight its healing to let it all out here and each day you are closer and you can move on and start to forget this sorry excuse of a man. Sometimes we just put a like to a post from a woman but we all feel the pain you went through. It's the realizing we where scammed big-time it hurts the most. So rant and vent it all out we are here for you xxx
Today I feel I cant cope dam the f###,ing rats I hate them all rach and everyone off them ,!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Today I feel I cant cope dam the f###,ing rats I hate them all rach and everyone off them ,!!!!
So sorry you are in a low place today @Starlight. These rats ruin so many women it's hard to read sometimes. Take a break and try to enjoy yourself. Treat yourself with nice things or try to find a funny film to see. These rats are not worth it they are vermin and always will be. Hugs to you xxx

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
So sorry you are in a low place today @Starlight. These rats ruin so many women it's hard to read sometimes. Take a break and try to enjoy yourself. Treat yourself with nice things or try to find a funny film to see. These rats are not worth it they are vermin and always will be. Hugs to you xxx
Thank you so much i always try to see the funny side off all this but sometimes I feel so dam stupid allowing a pathetic little weasle to do this but in the end I got my own back on him bit it should never have come to any off this !!!!!!
No rat will pass eay again !!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Thank you so much i always try to see the funny side off all this but sometimes I feel so dam stupid allowing a pathetic little weasle to do this but in the end I got my own back on him bit it should never have come to any off this !!!!!!
No rat will pass eay again !!!!
Some days it's difficult to cope with all what happened to you and yes we do feel stupid to have fallen for it but it's not our fault we where just to trusting. The only way to deal with it is to move on and trying to be happy again. It's the past we can't change it. Soon covid will be over and hopefully we can have a normal life again and you can move on to something better than a low life rat who ruined your life. Better things await you @Starlight xx