Welcome to TLR

Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet, Tunisia - Beware

D

Deleted member 146

Sorry dear Crystal, I don´t agree with you. Fern wrote in this thread here :

Hi BritishBlonde, I can hear your panic and so will ignore the aggression coming across in your posts. It is my daughter who was raped. She was raped by 4 of them, beaten and raped by wissem Oussaifi and watched by one who masturbated during her ordeal. The information is all there to read in the threads. My daughter like yourself has been through a lot as have myself and her sister. Their names on here are "Nets" (previously NoName) and Winnie. Neither come on here anymore, they needed to distance themselves in order to heal but I stay on to continue to keep the warning alive and maybe I find it hard to leave when we had no justice.

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
Can I say!! and I really mean no offence.. but as much as I appreciate this post is being bumped.. can we please think of the victim here... I d not think posting how well this bastard is doing is helpful.. he is what he is.. and butt ugly out and in.... but sometimes it is better to take the lead from the victim in this... she is quiet... and getting on with her life.. maybe I am sensitive to this post... cause really .. I would kick the shit out of this bastard if I ever saw him.. not a threat but a promise... just .. think of the victim before posting..

I am sorry if it offended Fern or her daughter´s. That was not my intention at all! My reason was to annoy the two lovebirds, cos i think it is upsetting to see him go by so easily..
On the other side it is nice to see, that he still is in Tunisia, and i hope it continues to be the place they have to meet..
No way i would ever try to hurt or damage any of the victims in this thread.
I wish i could find a "constructive" way to bomb it, but unfortunately i can´t find any news who tell he is in jail or got beaten well...

Fern

Major Ratslayer
Thanks everyone for your loyalty and good thoughts, have always appreciated the good people on here. I think they (mr and mrs O) post these pics to sort of gloat. He's just an insignificant low life rat of low intelligence and hence the animal like behaviour. I will answer anything I know to anyone wanting to know, most is written on the forum somewhere and I know many women have come here and been warned already. Private messages welcomed too. Love to all xxx

crystal

The Punchy Scot
I am sorry if it offended Fern or her daughter´s. That was not my intention at all! My reason was to annoy the two lovebirds, cos i think it is upsetting to see him go by so easily..
On the other side it is nice to see, that he still is in Tunisia, and i hope it continues to be the place they have to meet..
No way i would ever try to hurt or damage any of the victims in this thread.
I wish i could find a "constructive" way to bomb it, but unfortunately i can´t find any news who tell he is in jail or got beaten well...
Exactly... running free...hard thing to come to terms with!!! and everyone wants justice...all I am saying is ignorance is bliss....

simple

Major Ratslayer
You can tell by this recent photo that his eyes are dead ,there is no happiness or contentment ,,he is still blagging his way through life with lies and crime .But i do understand that past victims want closure and some may see him as enjoying life with his new victim wife ,,,But because Fern is still here to warn other women ,,to me speakes volumes.This is one evil disgusting rat .

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
You can tell by this recent photo that his eyes are dead ,there is no happiness or contentment ,,he is still blagging his way through life with lies and crime .But i do understand that past victims want closure and some may see him as enjoying life with his new victim wife ,,,But because Fern is still here to warn other women ,,to me speakes volumes.This is one evil disgusting rat .

Very admirable woman! All my respect :love:

Amber

oo la la ;)
I absolutely agree Simple, he's not enjoying anything , he's a "dead- alive"rat ,very obviously declining from his fake face in those pics speaking volume
big hugs and healing thoughts to Fern and family

MissTaken

This thread was the first one I read on TLR months ago. It kind of stuck with me and I kept thinking about it and Nets so I just re-read it. Such an awful, horrible story and parts of the thread is insane. But I'm so happy to read that Nets is doing better and I send some cyberhugs to her, Winnie and Fern. It's a wonderful job you are doing trying to warn and help others so they don't have to go through something as horrible as you.

I don't understand the people that blame the victim and accuse her of lying. If someone I have met on a vaccation and "known" for a couple of days had been accused of rape, I wouldn't jump to his defense because I don't know him! Just because he is nice and fun to hang around with doesn't mean he is a good person. And the way some of the defenders have attacked Nets, blaming her for all of it and saying she more or less deserved it? I have no word to describe how disgusting that is!

The korruption and the fact that these horrible, evil rapists can walk away without any punishment is again unbelivable. And the fact that they can work at the same hotel is another slap in the face of the victim/s. Horrible and it makes me sick so I can't imagine how it is for the ones that are going through this.
Again, you are strong and amazing that shares your story and tries to warn others!

Fern

Major Ratslayer
Thank you MissTaken, Really appreciate that. I think it just goes to show how good these boys are at manipulating people and what good actors they are. Sometimes it takes experiencing their bad side yourself before being able to believe how depraved they are. At least it seems that way for the girls and families that have been taken in by them. But having said that, there are many women that have heard this story and taken the warning and thats the most we could hope for. Hope you haven't had a bad experience yourself :)

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Thank you MissTaken, Really appreciate that. I think it just goes to show how good these boys are at manipulating people and what good actors they are. Sometimes it takes experiencing their bad side yourself before being able to believe how depraved they are. At least it seems that way for the girls and families that have been taken in by them. But having said that, there are many women that have heard this story and taken the warning and thats the most we could hope for. Hope you haven't had a bad experience yourself :)
thanks for bumping this [email protected] and Fern yes I hope the lack of anyone else coming forward means that these bastards have stopped attacking women??? if so at least this post has done good/damage??:oops: you know what I mean...

Fern

Major Ratslayer
Maybe now they are suffering from lack of tourists management have decided to present a new face, going by this trip advisor review

“The were so rude in the gate....”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago
We arrived in the gate of this hotel and the guard dont wants us to enter since we dont have reservation.so we ask if he can gave us the hotel number but he told us to google it in our phone. but we insisted that its his job to gave us coz i travel from canada to Tunisia just to experienced life in Tunisia. I didn't book coz i know its not even fully book during winter time. I got hold on the reception of the hotel thru my phone and they told us that we were not allow with my Tunisian boyfriend coz we were not married. Tourist with Tunisian boyfriend and Girlfriend who wants to married in Tunisia theres a lot of Hotels who will accept you to spend your wonderful stay in Tunisia.Hotels who is better then this hotel.

Stayed December 2015

MissTaken

@Fern: no, I have no bad experience and I hope I never will. I read about this page on one of the Facebook-pages about MO and Danielle on that 90 days show. I have actually never met a rat (not that I know atleast) or been to Tunisia. I read some threads and found myself very protective of the women that tells their stories here. Strange, I know but I am strange LOL.

I can never really understand how they manage to con so many people, but I understand that people want to trust others. It's so good to hear that Nets story have saved others! That's why I like this site and I think it have a very important message.

PS. English is not my first language so sometimes I struggle with finding the right words, I hope what I writes make sense anyway :)

P

Pumpkin

Hi Fern - please say a big hello to Nets. Have been off radar from TLR for quite a while.

I think, wrongly maybe, that the FCO restrictions on travel to Tunisia must be having an adverse affect on the rats. They must be scavenging for scraps now surely?! :sneaky:

Fern

Major Ratslayer
Hi Pumpkin nice to bump into you again! Will pass on your message when she is back from her travels. I think the internet is going mad with rat infestation from the sounds of it on TLR. Hope you are well and happy xxx

P

Pumpkin

Hi Pumpkin nice to bump into you again! Will pass on your message when she is back from her travels. I think the internet is going mad with rat infestation from the sounds of it on TLR. Hope you are well and happy xxx
Hi Fern - Yeah - am doing ok, apart from a knackered back! Age creeping up on me these days!
Since the FCO advice ref not travelling to Tunisia at present, I have booked holidays elsewhere in the world....however, Tunisia will always remain in my heart, but for the RIGHT reasons i.e. weather, culture, history - and the genuine Tunisian people (NOT THE RATS)! Having read what's still going on with scamming etc, it is totally disheartening that these scumbags are still getting away with screwing up innocent peoples' lives, without any remorse whatsoever. That, in itself, is enough to put people off travelling there, let alone security risks.
I hope Nets is doing ok and that she's put all this shit behind her - onwards and upwards is what I say - and I truly hope she is getting on with the rest of her life. Please send her my regards and if she ever wants to email me, I'll be more than happy to hear from her. xxxxx

M

Mango Chutney

Rapist Mouse, Wissem Oussaifi

View attachment 23192 View attachment 23193

I´ll make an exception in your case, scum of the earth
I sat and read this entire disgusting thread last night. I can't believe they have gotten away with this, their law is a corrupt disgrace. Absolute filthy, disgusting vermin :mad: Looks like he is still in Tunisia, did the English wife still not get him here?

M

Mango Chutney

Yes, and I shall keep that in mind, should I ever discover another rat made it here illegally! They already have a file on him, but can't act on it unless by some miracle, he does illegally make his way here. I never reported H not once in Tunisia for the things he did to me. Why? Because what was the point? I'd lived there long enough to know I was wasting my time, the law is completely corrupt, backhanders being a regular occurrence. It didn't matter that I carried physical evidence of everything he'd done, inside and out, he would have gotten away with it and I'd have been alone and scared. It's bad, so bad that they go unpunished, that we know there is no point in reporting them. Shame on Tunisia! Nets, Fern and Winnie have my utmost respect for trying to see justice served and publicly shaming them here, on Thomas Cook etc. I'm doing my best to ensure H suffers, but things would be easier if their police, translators and lawyers were not corrupt.

ijs

Major Ratslayer
I never reported H not once in Tunisia for the things he did to me. Why? Because what was the point? I'd lived there long enough to know I was wasting my time, the law is completely corrupt, backhanders being a regular occurrence. It didn't matter that I carried physical evidence of everything he'd done, inside and out, he would have gotten away with it and I'd have been alone and scared. It's bad, so bad that they go unpunished, that we know there is no point in reporting them. Shame on Tunisia!
This how and why the Rats are so arrogant toward their victims

M

Mango Chutney

This how and why the Rats are so arrogant toward their victims
I know, but to report them to Tunisian authorities is a waste of time, at worse, they'll be given a lecture and then sent on their way....to repeat the same crime! Even when H was deported those those numerous times, he was just questioned and released with no further action in Tunisia, hence trying again and again. One time in December 2015, after a particularly vicious assault, he stole my passport, bank card, sim cards and phone batteries because I wanted to go home. I was going to the police in the village barefoot to report him, the family begged and pleaded with me not to do it, they tried everything to get him to return my stuff. Afterwards, when things had calmed down, he laughed at me and told me nothing would have been done to him, he said "You don't understand the law in this country, they would have done nothing to help you, I would not have been punished, they would have laughed at you when you left the police station". The sad thing is, as proven with Nets situation, it is true. It's disgusting! No wonder they don't care if they commit such atrocious acts, they have no fear of the law and it's so very wrong. Tunisia wants its tourists back, the country is on its knees, but the fact is, they CANNOT keep us safe, not only from terrorism, but from these rats. Serious changes need to happen over there if they want tourists back in droves, but I think it's too late.