Welcome to TLR

Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet, Tunisia - Beware

M

Mango Chutney

This how and why the Rats are so arrogant toward their victims
I know, but to report them to Tunisian authorities is a waste of time, at worse, they'll be given a lecture and then sent on their way....to repeat the same crime! Even when H was deported those those numerous times, he was just questioned and released with no further action in Tunisia, hence trying again and again. One time in December 2015, after a particularly vicious assault, he stole my passport, bank card, sim cards and phone batteries because I wanted to go home. I was going to the police in the village barefoot to report him, the family begged and pleaded with me not to do it, they tried everything to get him to return my stuff. Afterwards, when things had calmed down, he laughed at me and told me nothing would have been done to him, he said "You don't understand the law in this country, they would have done nothing to help you, I would not have been punished, they would have laughed at you when you left the police station". The sad thing is, as proven with Nets situation, it is true. It's disgusting! No wonder they don't care if they commit such atrocious acts, they have no fear of the law and it's so very wrong. Tunisia wants its tourists back, the country is on its knees, but the fact is, they CANNOT keep us safe, not only from terrorism, but from these rats. Serious changes need to happen over there if they want tourists back in droves, but I think it's too late.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
rapist-jpg.12428
It doe not look the same guy

crystal

The Punchy Scot
12729249_1648329612098643_6729982144818328789_n.jpg

I got access through family// this is him, and he was not a rapist...he was just another onlooker he beat her black and blue/after the rape.. she escaped half naked and he chased her on his motorbike through the streets shouting that he would kill her if she reported the rape.. she got help from a porter in the Phenicia who wrapped her up and took her in.. bastard of the worst form... animal /beastal bastard... / he would never want to meet me in a dark night.. I see he has a fat wife.. If i remember right she knows this thread but still married him!!! he is in the UK now???? aw well / police are nice and handy maybe the Tunie police turned their back but.. not here..

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Ugly fucking coward.. this thread still gets me raging mad... feels like yesterday.. and needs to be bumped.. this should never be forgotten cause this is the true face of these ugly cowardly small dicked, fuckers... poor.dirty.ugly.excuses for men/.. I hope they all rot in hell ... very soon.. the pride of Tunisia PFFFFFFFFFFF :mad::mad::mad::mad:

D

Deleted member 146

12729249_1648329612098643_6729982144818328789_n.jpg

I got access through family// this is him, and he was not a rapist...he was just another onlooker he beat her black and blue/after the rape.. she escaped half naked and he chased her on his motorbike through the streets shouting that he would kill her if she reported the rape.. she got help from a porter in the Phenicia who wrapped her up and took her in.. bastard of the worst form... animal /beastal bastard... / he would never want to meet me in a dark night.. I see he has a fat wife.. If i remember right she knows this thread but still married him!!! he is in the UK now???? aw well / police are nice and handy maybe the Tunie police turned their back but.. not here..

Fern wrote here : It is my daughter who was raped. She was raped by 4 of them, beaten and raped by wissem Oussaifi

M

Mango Chutney

Here's hoping he stays there, the ugly, fat, evil, deranged bastard :mad: Of course he is getting fatter, he is living off his brainwashed, English wifes money. I know we are supposed to support the victims, but I find it difficult in this instance....she knew! She knew and she MARRIED him? WTF? Even worse, she's then tried to bring him to the country his victim/SURVIVOR lives in! Sorry, but I have no sympathy for her, my loyalty sits 100% with Nets.

M

Mango Chutney

Well if she's skint, he'll soon kick her ass to the curb! I think this couple are as bad as each other, and as I wrote earlier, I can't offer her support when it all goes Melons up, she knew! I just can't believe she knew and married him :mad:

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Well if she's skint, he'll soon kick her ass to the curb! I think this couple are as bad as each other, and as I wrote earlier, I can't offer her support when it all goes Melons up, she knew! I just can't believe she knew and married him :mad:
me neither.. this was a vicious unforgivable act on a woman that was defenseless.. why would you want a man like that... she prob has had a lucky escape....

M

Mango Chutney

A man? He's no man :mad: I should love to know how he treats her, these scum don't change and as far as I'm concerned, she deserves it, she walked into it with her eyes wide open to the facts. She made her own bed, well now she can sleep in it. She had choices, Nets didn't. It's disgusting.

Reactions: ijs
M

Mango Chutney

I can't get the video to play yet, humpfff :( Well one can only hope and pray that the various STD's he must surely be carrying, have caused infertility. His seed needs to die out. I would never ordinarily wish a childless life on anybody, but in this instance, I can't help but feel it would perhaps be a kindness. What sort of father would he be? What a role model!

Reactions: ijs