Welcome to TLR

Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet, Tunisia - Beware

crystal

The Punchy Scot
It doe not look the same guy
I dont have facebook/just does not look the same. has he got fatter..

crystal

The Punchy Scot

I got access through family// this is him, and he was not a rapist...he was just another onlooker he beat her black and blue/after the rape.. she escaped half naked and he chased her on his motorbike through the streets shouting that he would kill her if she reported the rape.. she got help from a porter in the Phenicia who wrapped her up and took her in.. bastard of the worst form... animal /beastal bastard... / he would never want to meet me in a dark night.. I see he has a fat wife.. If i remember right she knows this thread but still married him!!! he is in the UK now???? aw well / police are nice and handy maybe the Tunie police turned their back but.. not here..

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Ugly fucking coward.. this thread still gets me raging mad... feels like yesterday.. and needs to be bumped.. this should never be forgotten cause this is the true face of these ugly cowardly small dicked, fuckers... poor.dirty.ugly.excuses for men/.. I hope they all rot in hell ... very soon.. the pride of Tunisia PFFFFFFFFFFF :mad::mad::mad::mad:

D

Deleted member 146

I got access through family// this is him, and he was not a rapist...he was just another onlooker he beat her black and blue/after the rape.. she escaped half naked and he chased her on his motorbike through the streets shouting that he would kill her if she reported the rape.. she got help from a porter in the Phenicia who wrapped her up and took her in.. bastard of the worst form... animal /beastal bastard... / he would never want to meet me in a dark night.. I see he has a fat wife.. If i remember right she knows this thread but still married him!!! he is in the UK now???? aw well / police are nice and handy maybe the Tunie police turned their back but.. not here..

Fern wrote here : It is my daughter who was raped. She was raped by 4 of them, beaten and raped by wissem Oussaifi

M

Mango Chutney

Here's hoping he stays there, the ugly, fat, evil, deranged bastard :mad: Of course he is getting fatter, he is living off his brainwashed, English wifes money. I know we are supposed to support the victims, but I find it difficult in this instance....she knew! She knew and she MARRIED him? WTF? Even worse, she's then tried to bring him to the country his victim/SURVIVOR lives in! Sorry, but I have no sympathy for her, my loyalty sits 100% with Nets.

M

Mango Chutney

Well if she's skint, he'll soon kick her ass to the curb! I think this couple are as bad as each other, and as I wrote earlier, I can't offer her support when it all goes Melons up, she knew! I just can't believe she knew and married him :mad:

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Well if she's skint, he'll soon kick her ass to the curb! I think this couple are as bad as each other, and as I wrote earlier, I can't offer her support when it all goes Melons up, she knew! I just can't believe she knew and married him :mad:
me neither.. this was a vicious unforgivable act on a woman that was defenseless.. why would you want a man like that... she prob has had a lucky escape....

M

Mango Chutney

A man? He's no man :mad: I should love to know how he treats her, these scum don't change and as far as I'm concerned, she deserves it, she walked into it with her eyes wide open to the facts. She made her own bed, well now she can sleep in it. She had choices, Nets didn't. It's disgusting.

Reactions: ijs
M

Mango Chutney

I can't get the video to play yet, humpfff :( Well one can only hope and pray that the various STD's he must surely be carrying, have caused infertility. His seed needs to die out. I would never ordinarily wish a childless life on anybody, but in this instance, I can't help but feel it would perhaps be a kindness. What sort of father would he be? What a role model!

Reactions: ijs

Fern

Major Ratslayer

Hi Crystal, Hope you are well and happy! Just to set the record straight, Mouse or Oussaifi did indeed beat her after he raped her. He did both.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Hi Fern, lovely to hear from you, I hope all of you are well. and Nets and Winnie are good and moved on.. thank you for setting the post right// as we do need to be clear.. I am really sorry to hear this.. much love to you all, sorry for my mistake..

take care.xxx