Welcome to TLR

Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet, Tunisia - Beware

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Hi everyone not been on this site for so long! but see something that I just had to post! Aldo chebbi one of the animators from Sentido Phenicia Who has no shame of his paedophiles behaviour posting it on social networks for the world to see. See attached photos, I thought at first it was maybe family photos with the love heart captions but no they are in a relationship and the young girl is clearly too young for him, sick!!
:eek::eek::eek: I still hope all these hearts in his facebook are just game. The girl is child. Is this boy some animator in kids' club?

Jeannie

Rat Expert
Aldo Chebbi was an animator who was working at the Phenicia and he was working with Wissem and others who committed the rape and assault he was born in Tunisian but his Italian/Tunisian it appears that he has left tunisia now with this young girl

Jeannie

Rat Expert
He worked with the adults he would provide most adult entertainment At Phenicia because he speaks many languages fluently

M

Mango Chutney

Aldo Chebbi was an animator who was working at the Phenicia and he was working with Wissem and others who committed the rape and assault he was born in Tunisian but his Italian/Tunisian it appears that he has left tunisia now with this young girl
I find myself quite lost for words and desperately hope we are misinterpreting the nature of these pics :eek: The little girls face needs blanking out, she's just a kid.

M

Mango Chutney

These photos are completely public on Facebook for everyone to see
I know, but lets just show the little girl a bit of repect on here, she surely can't be more than about fourteen years old, she's just a baby. My children are on my FB, but I would not want them displayed on a public forum of this nature. His face needs to show loud and clear if those photos are what they suggest! What is his history? Is he already on here or a known rat? Do we definitely know he is dodgy? I can't read all sixty three pages of this thread again, so is he already mentioned here? I truly just don't know what to say about what those pics suggest, I'm just shocked....where are her parents? :eek: Is that her name on the other screenshot?

Jeannie

Rat Expert
I know, but lets just show the little girl a bit of repect on here, she surely can't be more than about fourteen years old, she's just a baby. My children are on my FB, but I would not want them displayed on a public forum of this nature. His face needs to show loud and clear if those photos are what they suggest! What is his history? Is he already on here or a known rat? Do we definitely know he is dodgy? I can't read all sixty three pages of this thread again, so is he already mentioned here? I truly just don't know what to say about what those pics suggest, I'm just shocked....where are her parents? :eek: Is that her name on the other screenshot?
Deleted!

M

Mango Chutney

I know, I do understand it was the only way to get the point across clearly. I'm really just shocked! Where are her parents? :Cry: I hope we've viewed those photos out of context, but I'm not sure we have :(

Jeannie

Rat Expert
It's not unknown for parents to take their young daughters on holiday and let them Have relationships with these creeps, awful but true

Jeannie

Rat Expert
I know, I do understand it was the only way to get the point across clearly. I'm really just shocked! Where are her parents? :Cry: I hope we've viewed those photos out of context, but I'm not sure we have :(
I initially thought those pics may have been a family pic but viewing other comments it appears possibly there is a romantic relationship, I felt sick but not shocked these animators are all the same

M

Mango Chutney

It's not unknown for parents to take their young daughters on holiday and let them Have relationships with these creeps, awful but true
But her age! She could have only been eight or nine in the first pic. I can't believe for a moment that any parent would condone a relationship with a child that young, yet I know it does happen. I'm hoping they are just innocent holiday pics with her favourite animator and she's got a little crush on him, but some of those pics and all the hearts just looked plain wrong and a little suggestive. I just don't know, but my husbands feelings were the same as mine and your initial thoughts :( I do feel shocked as well as sick, but shouldn't be....not after reading my way around this site.

dream

It was difficult to show what scum Aldo is without showing full picture, but decided it is right thing to not post pic on here
I am really shocked. Everything is a big lie about Aldo. I don't understand why some women here want destroy the lifes of this entertainers. I know the most of them and l know Aldo too. He doesn't need a young girl to leave tunisia, because he has a uk passport since he was borning because his mum is from the uk, which surprise And yes he lives now in uk with his dad and mum. So please stop to telling things you are not sure. I think no one here would like to get judge from people who don't know the truth who just

D

Deleted member 146

I am really shocked. Everything is a big lie about Aldo. I don't understand why some women here want destroy the lifes of this entertainers. I know the most of them and l know Aldo too. He doesn't need a young girl to leave tunisia, because he has a uk passport since he was borning because his mum is from the uk, which surprise And yes he lives now in uk with his dad and mum. So please stop to telling things you are not sure. I think no one here would like to get judge from people who don't know the truth who just

Well, I´m as sorry as can be. You are a paragon for us all. I´d be very grateful if you could name the good boys from the Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet here :)

M

Mango Chutney

I'm confused :confused: Aldo is an adult now and was in Tunisia for those photos. Did his mum live in Tunisia until very recently, as in....since pregnancy, as you said she is English and that the entire family have now moved to England. So his Tunisian dad was just given residency here? He has dual nationality? Is he already ready known on this site? I'd never heard of him, but I sure know there seem to be some disgusting pieces of filth working/worked at that hotel!

dream

Well, I´m as sorry as can be. You are a paragon for us all. I´d be very grateful if you could name the good boys from the Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet here :)
I know the most of them and yes some of them did bad things in the past that's right but some have now a normal life and are different now, but l will not tell any name because you have your opinion about this guys and l made my experiences with them and l am not a person who judge others. All are human and make mistake, if you learn from your mistakes you deserve a second chance, that's my opinion

dream

I'm confused :confused: Aldo is an adult now and was in Tunisia for those photos. Did his mum live in Tunisia until very recently, as in....since pregnancy, as you said she is English and that the entire family have now moved to England. So his Tunisian dad was just given residency here? He has dual nationality? Is he already ready known on this site? I'd never heard of him, but I sure know there seem to be some disgusting pieces of filth working/worked at that hotel!
Yex he has dual nationality and his family was all the time in england they didn't move now. And he was working for a few years in Italy too. His parents are married long time ago and are still together. I don't like people who talk about others and don't know nothing about them. Nobody has the right to judge about other and at least if they don't know this person personally

M

Mango Chutney

I know the most of them and yes some of them did bad things in the past that's right but some have now a normal life
Bad things? That's a very simple way of describing the way these filthy, dirty bastards behaved! They should be rotting in jail, not free, still employed and able to live a normal life! I sure as hell hope their victim has managed to get a 'normal' life after the sickening, inhumane ordeal that vermin put her through! I can't believe you defend them! I'm sure your attitude would be more emphatic had it been your mother/sister/daughter destroyed in such a sickening fashion, but hey ho, it wasn't, so yeah, it's all in the past eh, the rapists have learned and deserve another chance :rolleyes: I don't believe this! Such simple words to describe a despicable act, the consequences and a complete betrayal to women by another woman!! :Evil:
All are human and make mistake, if you learn from your mistakes you deserve a second chance, that's my opinion
There are mistakes and there are MISTAKES! Mistakes are an error of judgement that can be learned from. Pre meditated, violent gang rape is not a mistake, it was planned, it was viewed, it was bragged about, lied about to extend the victims hell....and then went unpunished! That is not a MISTAKE, it was a vile, disgusting act and should not be forgiven! Animals.
I'm out of this conversation, I cannot converse with somebody that betrays another woman in this fashion. My abuse was extreme too, I'll let your imagination go to work on that one...I am shocked by your attitude.

dream

Bad things? That's a very simple way of describing the way these filthy, dirty bastards behaved! They should be rotting in jail, not free, still employed and able to live a normal life! I sure as hell hope their victim has managed to get a 'normal' life after the sickening, inhumane ordeal that vermin put her through! I can't believe you defend them! I'm sure your attitude would be more emphatic had it been your mother/sister/daughter destroyed in such a sickening fashion, but hey ho, it wasn't, so yeah, it's all in the past eh, the rapists have learned and deserve another chance :rolleyes: I don't believe this! Such simple words to describe a despicable act, the consequences and a complete betrayal to women by another woman!! :Evil:

There are mistakes and there are MISTAKES! Mistakes are an error of judgement that can be learned from. Pre meditated, violent gang rape is not a mistake, it was planned, it was viewed, it was bragged about, lied about to extend the victims hell....and then went unpunished! That is not a MISTAKE, it was a vile, disgusting act and should not be forgiven! Animals.
I'm out of this conversation, I cannot converse with somebody that betrays another woman in this fashion. My abuse was extreme too, I'll let your imagination go to work on that one...I am shocked by your attitude.
I agree that rapping is not a mistake and l wasn't talking about this. They was talking about Aldo without to knowing nothing about him and this is not right too. When l say mistake l am talking about asking for money or lieing. I want just explain that they think different and some have understand now that this attitude is not ok. Of course it is not ok to destroy the life of someone else and this is why l say this about Aldo, because it is not true and l think it is not ok to tell things that are not true. That's all what l wanted to say and l will not answer again.

dream

My last opinion about tunisia and the people there is, that they have a lot problems and people feel lost. The most don't have a job and the state don't support them like here in europe. Sex is still tabu, no sex before marriage, no living together before marriage, no homosexuality. Many things would be there better if they could live like we live in europe. I don't defend them l just wish they would change the mentality about this

Liona

Major Ratslayer
Sex is still tabu, no sex before marriage, no living together before marriage, no homosexuality. Many things would be there better if they could live like we live in europe. I don't defend them l just wish they would change the mentality about this
Are you serious? Have you ever been a little far from your hotel hall in Tunisia?
Even in some hotels it is possible to see these poor souls who "suffer" of "lack" of sex.
I am so sorry, but you sound very funny.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
My last opinion about tunisia and the people there is, that they have a lot problems and people feel lost. The most don't have a job and the state don't support them like here in europe.
You know, I am happy it was your last opinion about Tunisia as you promissed. Because it is very stupid and harm position to justify all human bullshit by "lot of problems" in the country. All the problems and shit are in their heads just, in their rotten souls and nowhere else.

M

Mango Chutney

My last opinion about tunisia and the people there is, that they have a lot problems and people feel lost.
People here, Tunisia and every country have problems and feel lost....do you think that excuses the way they scam innocent women? Do you think that because they are too lazy to even get their asses out of coffee shops and try to look for employment excuses their scamming? Do you think bezness is an acceptable lifestyle for dirty, lazy bastards? Do you think that these evil, lazy fools deserve to go on and live normal lives after ruining other peoples lives and leaving them with broken hearts?
The most don't have a job and the state don't support them like here in europe.
This is neither our fault nor our problem. What is our problem is that these dicks with completely deluded ideas about life in our countries think they can just come here and take, take, take....they think the world owes them everything and groupies like you defending their sick, disgusting, bezness lifestyles don't help matters!
Sex is still tabu, no sex before marriage
Are you having a bloody laugh? I lived there, don't feed me this shit! They're all shagging each other, man, woman or beast....they ain't bloody fussy! The young women are mostly cheap bitches, don't feed me this shit about virgin brides, they're reconstructed with surgery for marriage or take it up the ass! The men bang each other and/or women....nobody goes without sex in Tunisia! Get yourself outside of the tourist areas, see real life like I did...open your eyes! You've got more chance of finding a virgin on the maternity ward in England than you have in Tunisia! No sex in Tunisia, haha :D Homosexuality in Tunisia may be illegal, class A drugs are illegal in England....but they're all still at it!
Many things would be there better if they could live like we live in europe.
If they want to live like we do in Europe, they need to get off their lazy asses and fix their bloody country! They need to have some pride and fight for their country! Our countries were not handed to us this way, people have worked hard and fought for it....we still do! They think they are owed everything for nothing, well they need to wake up and realise that life ain't easy, you work for what you get, you don't scam people, deceive people and think you can take their countries!
You know, I am happy it was your last opinion about Tunisia as you promissed.
I'm glad too! She wrote the biggest load of defensive, groupie bullshit I have ever read! I couldn't hold back from replying after reading that utter garbage. Holy bloody camel, what the hell is wrong with people?!!

L

Laura2014

I love the metaphor about Phoenix birds!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I read a lot of this thread from the beginning today, I had read much of it before and was shocked and horrified then. I've wondered how this family are (if they ever could) recovering. I truly felt sick reading it and it's a stark reminder of what a truly dangerous and depraved place it has become. That young woman was so lucky to escape with her life and the vile perpetrators have carried on with their lives with impunity. Anyone visiting this hotel and resort or indeed any place in Tunisia needs to know what danger potentially lays within it.