Welcome to TLR

Hotel Sentido Phenicia, Hammamet, Tunisia - Beware

Jeannie

Rat Expert
I am really shocked. Everything is a big lie about Aldo. I don't understand why some women here want destroy the lifes of this entertainers. I know the most of them and l know Aldo too. He doesn't need a young girl to leave tunisia, because he has a uk passport since he was borning because his mum is from the uk, which surprise And yes he lives now in uk with his dad and mum. So please stop to telling things you are not sure. I think no one here would like to get judge from people who don't know the truth who just
I have not once suggested any of the things you have written here, for example that he wants a young girl for a passport?? Not sure if you have read the posts properly

Last edited:

Jeannie

Rat Expert
I was pointing out that if the child Aldo is photographed with is his partner then he is a Paedophile!! And it's possible that she is not his partner, let's pray hopefully not, but the fact it is his main profile pic and the nature of the picture suggests highly likely that there is a relationship then it's very wrong, I don't see how this site is ruining theses animators lives, there have been some vile animators at sentido phenicia and this site is about spreading awareness and opening the eyes for others who may come into contact with these wolves in sheeps clothes, but it's seems they carry on regardless I don't see how their lives are ruined but hopefully this site prevents more victims

Jeannie

Rat Expert
I know the most of them and yes some of them did bad things in the past that's right but some have now a normal life and are different now, but l will not tell any name because you have your opinion about this guys and l made my experiences with them and l am not a person who judge others. All are human and make mistake, if you learn from your mistakes you deserve a second chance, that's my opinion
Dream
Don't assume that you know these animators and that I write not knowing them because I know them for definite and I have a very different opinion of them in comparison to what you write about them and I could not give a dam how they feel, your entitled to feel so bad for them but I am also entitled to raise awareness. And Aldo worked for many years as an animator at Phenicia and with the rapists and was even working at Phenicia when this serious assault occurred he never was named and shamed on here by any women surprisingingly but then he was always interested in the families and playing with the young children if you get my point! I actually thought he was possibly homosexual but after seeing his profile pic I now have a better idea of what he is

Mamba

This is a photo they sent to my sister through one of Mike's fiance's hacked facebook accounts, gloating because they THINK they've all got away with it. Just incase you don't spot it.. they're all pointing at the tshirt which reads - "Only the strong survive". They support each other in absolutely anything. Mike who sent this along with a load of written abuse, had seen my sister's bruises and knew it was true.

Still in the fanclub?[/QUOTE

Can someone please tell me who the men in this picture are??

Mamba

Heres the line up for the Mr STD competition ...Left to right ,,,Mr herpes ,Mr Chalymidia ,Mr Gonareah,Mr gentital warts ,Mr urine infection ,Mr Syphilis and Mr Pubic lice .
I wish I could see the picture lol these descriptions have me pissin my pants

M

Mango Chutney

Did everyone notice the ring on the marriage finger! Do Tunisian men wear a ring on this Finger when married? Don't say this creep is married, if so feel for the women who ended up with this Freak
Silver ring on left hand, eeeeek!! That's a wedding band :eek: Wonder if the wife is Western or Tunisian :confused:

Mamba

so I have read this entire thread and to say that im shocked is an understatement to hear some of these women come on here and defend the men they love is sick. I didn't read much about Kairy/Nino but more about Nemo, shaggy, bibo and wissam!
I know that nino was involved and I believe Nets and Winnie and fern with everything they have said.
boy these rats certainly have a good time preying on young women.. hell women of all ages.

Shiky

Senior Rat Expert
Update: Two of the rats from the gang rape, Bibo and Nemo, are back working at the Hotel Phenicia :Evil::Evil:
Most hotels chains have a Facebook account or review comments on different websites. You think commenting about these criminals and exposing their illicit activities, which by the way are always covered by the hotel's management, could help to warn future clients and possible victims??:(

M

Mango Chutney

Most hotels chains have a Facebook account or review comments on different websites. You think commenting about these criminals and exposing their illicit activities, which by the way are always covered by the hotel's management, could help to warn future clients and possible victims??:(
No, everything is deleted :Cry:
Not just on FB pages, but also things like Trip Advisor and the Thomas Cook sites....it's absolutely disgusting, as people have the right to be warned about these things.

This is a very long thread, and there are other connecting threads....they make a very long, very distressing read, but if you ever have a few hours spare to sit and read, you will see that the members here did all that stuff.
A few of them were so outraged, they even gave their real identities away to post their reviews...but they were all deleted by businesses that in my mind....will one day have blood on their hands....because they removed crucial information that could have saved others to protect their own backs :Evil:

Shiky

Senior Rat Expert
No, everything is deleted :Cry:
Not just on FB pages, but also things like Trip Advisor and the Thomas Cook sites....it's absolutely disgusting, as people have the right to be warned about these things.

This is a very long thread, and there are other connecting threads....they make a very long, very distressing read, but if you ever have a few hours spare to sit and read, you will see that the members here did all that stuff.
A few of them were so outraged, they even gave their real identities away to post their reviews...but they were all deleted by businesses that in my mind....will one day have blood on their hands....because they removed crucial information that could have saved others to protect their own backs :Evil:
Gosh I knew that would be the answer!! So frustrating! :mad::Cry:

Just re read this thread again and it beggars belief .
Anyway i think it should be bumped.
Just to however clarify the ring situation nearly all tunisian men wear a ring on their wedding finger weather they are married or not, usually it indicates they are in a relationship . Some wear it so tunisian girls know they are ' not interested'