Welcome to TLR

Houda Golf Resort, Skanes, Monastir

• Thread starter Alice in wonderland
  • Start date

Bella

Major Ratslayer
Good for you safety in numbers,:D I have never had this problem in hotels in Tunisia. I think it is unusual, or maybe I have been lucky. I think some of the hotels don't let staff in the rooms, the security are pretty strict.

I'd never had a problem with any other hotel.... yes, always the same the staff are not allowed.... and i think the same rule applied in there, but i guess some staff just didnt care.. x

M

marilyna

Some hotels won't even let Tunisians in if they are not staying there. I know things have changed since the revolution. My friend's husband came to my hotel to give me some stuff to bring back to her in the UK. He would not come into the hotel lobby, and stayed outside the hotel, as the security were known to cause problems. I could not understand it, he would not walk into the lobby.

M

marylou

Good for you safety in numbers,:D I have never had this problem in hotels in Tunisia. I think it is unusual, or maybe I have been lucky. I think some of the hotels don't let staff in the rooms, the security are pretty strict.
yes marilyna i have been in hotels where they wont let any one in the rooms carnt get even past the gates unless they know who there coming to see and even then they check ......

X

xdebrax

i think about 99 per cent of tunisian men are doing this and it is awful as said in previous threads my story proves this and it needs stopping you are lucky u dindnt fall for the bull shit like i did so good on you i wish i had realized earlier on

D

DragonZest

I'd never had a problem with any other hotel.... yes, always the same the staff are not allowed.... and i think the same rule applied in there, but i guess some staff just didnt care.. x
Yeh, the hotel I normally stay in is the same - none of the staff are allowed near the rooms at all but it doesn't stop them!

I had a bit of a holiday romance with one of the bar staff at a hotel in Hammamet once (we will call him "N"). We only kept in contact for a few months afterwards and it fizzled out, there wasn't really anything in it other than a wee romance plus he was such a baby rat in the making anyways. We hadn't even spoke to each other on facebook etc in about 6 months let alone anything else but when I was staying at the same hotel in June there he became my stalker even though he knew nothing would happen between us.

He worked on the beach bar during the day and when I was on the beach sunbathing he would spend his time watching me, making sure I wasn't talking to anyone. I got friendly with the wee guy (A) who rents out the mattresses for the sunloungers on the beach and because it wasn't busy, he used to come and sit with me and my friends sometimes and have a chat. N wouldn't be happy about this and would find a reason to walk out on the beach, usually muttering something about the Germans bringing glasses onto the beach as his reason, but he would come up to us and say to A in arabic that he better not touch me! He knew I had a boyfriend anyways, bizarre!

He would constantly ask where I was if he saw any of my friends without me (there was 9 of us in our group) and also my friend caught him scouting the hallways to find my room one day because he knew we were staying in that block.

Luckly I think he's finally got the message since he's blocked me on facebook. What is it about them that they think that even though you ain't going to go with them and are very very clear about it, they still think they have some sort of hold on you?!!

M

marylou

Yeh, the hotel I normally stay in is the same - none of the staff are allowed near the rooms at all but it doesn't stop them!

I had a bit of a holiday romance with one of the bar staff at a hotel in Hammamet once (we will call him "N"). We only kept in contact for a few months afterwards and it fizzled out, there wasn't really anything in it other than a wee romance plus he was such a baby rat in the making anyways. We hadn't even spoke to each other on facebook etc in about 6 months let alone anything else but when I was staying at the same hotel in June there he became my stalker even though he knew nothing would happen between us.

He worked on the beach bar during the day and when I was on the beach sunbathing he would spend his time watching me, making sure I wasn't talking to anyone. I got friendly with the wee guy (A) who rents out the mattresses for the sunloungers on the beach and because it wasn't busy, he used to come and sit with me and my friends sometimes and have a chat. N wouldn't be happy about this and would find a reason to walk out on the beach, usually muttering something about the Germans bringing glasses onto the beach as his reason, but he would come up to us and say to A in arabic that he better not touch me! He knew I had a boyfriend anyways, bizarre!

He would constantly ask where I was if he saw any of my friends without me (there was 9 of us in our group) and also my friend caught him scouting the hallways to find my room one day because he knew we were staying in that block.

Luckly I think he's finally got the message since he's blocked me on facebook. What is it about them that they think that even though you ain't going to go with them and are very very clear about it, they still think they have some sort of hold on you?!!
coz they bloody stupied :D

C

CologneSunshine

does someone know who´s still working at the hotel this year?

P

pammy

I think that the bezness has a lot more exposure in the main stream press lately and this is positive. However the bezness will never stop, because emotions are involved. Women fall for the guys cos they are good at making you believe in them completely. It is so alien to our culture the depths these men can sink to if they need to. We have read the stories on here how a rat will tell his g/f that his mother/ father etc etc has died and play the story to the final conclusion and beyond........to us this has to be true, who would lie about something as serious as this???Well a rat would and does and this is just one example of how they will lie, there are plenty more stories they use to extort money.

It is organised and planned and it is crime, in the past a blind eye was turned to it but i think authorities are now realising the damaging effect it is has had on the country, and im sure more will be done to punish those participating in this type of activity, if/when they get caught
i think they should be reported to the manager at hotels they work in.and tell the manager his hotel is getting bad press on here.then the rats would be more carfull about conning women.and it should be on the visa we have to fill in,but as we know that wont happen,

P

pammy

yeh the woman will know if its true love when shes skint.....
som true,the rats will tell them all they want to hear,and the women believe them.even when they read on here they still wont believe it will happen to them,but the min they are skint,and nothing left to give them,and they are dumped mostly in a text,they wish they had took the advice on here,and not let this happen,but.all i can say to women with these rats,and i know.i was bit to.but no way near some poor women on here sending large amounts of cash,and they do,the min they ask u to send money with western union.tell them to get lost.,and see if they will come running back,

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Wow just come across this this hotel never changes
I hope if some off the rats have left this hotel someone recognises then if they are working in a another hotel and lets women know where they are!!!
From 2012 and now 2022 still the same oh wow wtf !!!!