Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I was shocked at the words the family came out with thats just a complete joke !!!!!
Mental abuse is the worst kind physical abuse is denomic they try to wear u down to obey them !!!
I was completly worn down they think its a game they play but in the end I won as I came to my senses before well I dont know if physical abuse would have happened, I realy dont know , but the mental abuse was enough for me .
The rats was realy born with nothing in their hearts and this time I do blame the parents ,they know what their sons do and stand back to allow it !!!
Absolutely! Mental abuse has consequences for a long term if not permanent. While nobody notices on the outside, the individual is bearing a heavy weight internally. All for greed. :Evil:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Absolutely! Mental abuse has consequences for a long term if not permanent. While nobody notices on the outside, the individual is bearing a heavy weight internally. All for greed. :Evil:
So true Wiser it stays with you for the rest of your life, nobody can see it but it's there. It made me stronger I have a stubborn nature and a big mouth and sad to say you learn to live with it to keep moving on in life. These rats and their families don't care what they do to the women it's all for status on their side as they gained money or a visa for rat boy.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
It’s like the same man copied in a factory with these rats, they are all the same. Mine would rage then act like nothing happened after as well. Not to mention the demonic act lol. I’ve tried to figure out why they are how they are but I just think we came across a rotten batch. Picture the lowest of the low local guy and that’s what they are.
Yes I agree with this. Because of the sun, accent, flattery, flirtation etc you get all carried away.

Step away or read TLR and really truely assess what you have potentially bought into.

The honeymoon is over as he's skint, possessive, needy, crap in bed, lazy as, wears embarrassing fake clothes.....I think I was blind

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes I agree with this. Because of the sun, accent, flattery, flirtation etc you get all carried away.

Step away or read TLR and really truely assess what you have potentially bought into.

The honeymoon is over as he's skint, possessive, needy, crap in bed, lazy as, wears embarrassing fake clothes.....I think I was blind
And that is why we fall for it. The relentless calling, texting pretending love and or how bad their life is and some kind of mother instinct is activated with us and we are hooked. As I am older I think for me it was flattering a young man payed attention to me when I was in a low place at the time and they worm themselves into your mind and lives. Looking back at it now I only feel stupidity on my side to have fallen for it.

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
And that is why we fall for it. The relentless calling, texting pretending love and or how bad their life is and some kind of mother instinct is activated with us and we are hooked. As I am older I think for me it was flattering a young man payed attention to me when I was in a low place at the time and they worm themselves into your mind and lives. Looking back at it now I only feel stupidity on my side to have fallen for it.
Scammers dedicate their life to master their skills, every person is a potential gain in their eyes, regardless age, nationality, social status, income, religion or health condition. They study their victim patiently, you’re not responsible for it, he is a criminal. Xx

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I was shocked at the words the family came out with thats just a complete joke !!!!!
Mental abuse is the worst kind physical abuse is denomic they try to wear u down to obey them !!!
I was completly worn down they think its a game they play but in the end I won as I came to my senses before well I dont know if physical abuse would have happened, I realy dont know , but the mental abuse was enough for me .
The rats was realy born with nothing in their hearts and this time I do blame the parents ,they know what their sons do and stand back to allow it !!!
Yes physical abuse is very real with them I know a lady that has been mentally abused and physically abused but I think she still loves him he is horrible This I’m sure is the result of them wearing you down enslaving you and making you feel this is what you deserve!! Horrible

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Don’t ever feel stupid - they are like snakes and know when to strike their prey.

All you did was trust him and believed his fake mouth, most of us are guilty of that BUT we are not stupid we were manipulated.

MH x

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Yes physical abuse is very real with them I know a lady that has been mentally abused and physically abused but I think she still loves him he is horrible This I’m sure is the result of them wearing you down enslaving you and making you feel this is what you deserve!! Horrible
Yeah as women we have a tendency to seek approval from others, even friends, so when a man is telling a woman she’s old or overweight she will think of ways to prove him wrong. She just wants everything to be perfect. All she wants is his approval so she is addicted to seeking validation. It’s a known technique and it works on men as well. Ever noticed when you treat a guy like shite he comes back for more. You just gotta throw your middle finger up and do you :love:

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer

Ditto, I’m not attracted to that at all now. On my last trip I could see the rat type coming from a mile off. They’re usually loud and flashy. But, in retrospect they are usually more pushy than normal men but in a way that’s quite flattering. Especially when you’re used to being in dead end relationships with commitmentphobes or just plain weirdos. But when the mask slips it’s just pure ugly you just hear squeaking rats lol.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
He never hit me or even put his fist any where near me it was the walls and doors that got his temper, i got his mental abuse .
But the mental abuse was wearing me down nothing I could do would stop his words and they truly hurt .
Afterwords he did apologise promising it would never happen again , but it did .
His family said that's the way arabic men are they are head off the family and get angry easy you should just have patience and neverr get angry back they need a strong woman not a weak woman .
In other words let the men walk all over you and abuse u but stay strong !!!!! What a pathetic statement!!!!!
In other words they need a doormat, it’s a no from me....!!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Ditto, I’m not attracted to that at all now. On my last trip I could see the rat type coming from a mile off. They’re usually loud and flashy. But, in retrospect they are usually more pushy than normal men but in a way that’s quite flattering. Especially when you’re used to being in dead end relationships with commitmentphobes or just plain weirdos. But when the mask slips it’s just pure ugly you just hear squeaking rats lol.
Yes, the 'rat' has a certain je nes sais quoi , a bit cocky, a bit cool , a bit flash and the most romantic flattery, its obviously a winning formula hence TLR

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Don’t ever feel stupid - they are like snakes and know when to strike their prey.

All you did was trust him and believed his fake mouth, most of us are guilty of that BUT we are not stupid we were manipulated.

MH x
Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall, go back in time to the first say 5 meetings , armed with the knowledge you have today and observe what was actually said to you and how you responded?
I would :thumbsup:

Spacefool

Hi I am new here
Found this forum by chance
While searching about the Tunisian embassy for my friend.
I have read some threads and find the forum and it's stories intriguing .

I met this man last year while on holiday
He asked me to go for drinks with him at a nearby club
But I declined the offer.
He wasn't my type although he did come across as very friendly .
I am not one for holiday flings and romances so brushed off all offers of coffee / drinks by several hotel workers .

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi I am new here

I am not one for holiday flings and romances so brushed off all offers of coffee / drinks by several hotel workers .
Hi Spacefool welcome to the forum. Good for you that you brushed him of because he is a nasty man. He will use you for sex, money and gifts he has alot of women coming and going and his family knows it all. So you where searching for the tunisian embassy for your friend? Hopefully he or she hasn't got a rat on her hands. Nice to meet you and yes here are intriguing stories but also many heartbreaking stories inflicted by these tunisian men we call rats here once we establish they used a woman to gain profits from her, a visa or money and gifts. There are genuine tunisian men or women but they don't chase after other people on the internet or at a hotel. Here at the forum are women happily married to a tunisian so if ever you have a question about the intention of a tunisian you can ask it. Again welcome here xxxx

Spacefool

Thankyou butterflies
My friend is half Tunisian
English mum and a Tunisian father
She was over there visiting her grandparents until corona struck and is now still stuck in Tunisia
I was checking updates as her internet is very limited .

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I have visited Tunisia many times and I do really like the country as well as its people but I do see what goes on when I am there .
I am sure it's a nice country despite of all the things that are going on now with covid and tourism very low this year. And yes when you are observing you will see lots of things going on with all the women coming and going. Most of it starts there with the unsespecting woman who falls for the fake love words from these men. But it is rife at fb and other social media to.

Spacefool

I feel really bad for his wife
When I recognised his picture and read her story
No one deserves to be put through it .
I'm glad I turned him down even though I wasn't aware he was married .
How many other people has he asked out or even had sexual relations with

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi I am new here

Good for you! Yeah they are friendly and anxiously waiting to scam you!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

I believe he is engaged and not married but who knows some of these rats move quick to be married. There are several women who outed him for his vile behavior and only uses them. He may seem friendly and nice but when you read the whole thread he is a vicious man. I think when a woman had a sexual relation with him she should check herself for std's as they don't like to wear condoms in the hope to create a baby with the woman for future gain to go to the country from the woman

Spacefool

If I can answer any questions she may have I will .
I do holiday in Tunisia alot simply because of my best friend but I hate what I see .
I have read only a little on this forum so I can't pretend to know how this all works .
I'm looking too to see if any other Tunisians I know posted here .
I know they are players and sleep around
But how does this forum work?
Is a man posted here because he's sleeping around or because he is scamming ?
I agree this is a good forum but is proof provided that the Tunisian is a scammer before he is placed on here ?
Because I have seen alot of jealous girls in Tunisia who are angry for no reason
I think men posted here it should be proven he's a rat before people destroy him

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
If I can answer any questions she may have I will .
I do holiday in Tunisia alot simply because of my best friend but I hate what I see .
I have read only a little on this forum so I can't pretend to know how this all works .
I'm looking too to see if any other Tunisians I know posted here .
I know they are players and sleep around
But how does this forum work?
Is a man posted here because he's sleeping around or because he is scamming ?
I agree this is a good forum but is proof provided that the Tunisian is a scammer before he is placed on here ?
Because I have seen alot of jealous girls in Tunisia who are angry for no reason
I think men posted here it should be proven he's a rat before people destroy him
Also too I see people keeping tabs on a person who is outed here
I'm not sure morally if that should happen .
A person can change or may be the woman has lied
What is in place for safe guarding the Tunisian if it is lies?
First of all when a woman comes here to ask about a tunisian man we try to provide info to her on how a genuine tunisian man behave. In my honnest opinion a woman who comes here for advice, who is uncertain about the actions from her tunisian then she wouldn't be here in the first place. Once a man is proven to be a rat he is outed here at the forum. It's not always open on the forum as some women fear the abuse or being blackmailed by the rat in question. Most of the proof is provided via screenshots or in a pm with an Admin or a trusted member of the forum. This forum exists a long time and there are hunderds if not more women who where mistreated, scammed, lied to, cheated on by rats only for money or a visa. When the man is outed here and proven a rat he stays here at the forum so when another woman comes searching she can see her man was a rat in the past and it's up to her if she wants to continue the relationship.When the tunisian man wants to justify himself he is welcome to join the forum to try to proof he is not a rat. I hope this answers your questions xx

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Also too I see people keeping tabs on a person who is outed here
I'm not sure morally if that should happen .
A person can change or may be the woman has lied
What is in place for safe guarding the Tunisian if it is lies?
It isn’t often that a rat that is outed on here is innocent, quite the opposite but we monitor the forum closely and can usually pick out any lies and act accordingly.

As @Butterflies pointed out a lot of support is given via pm where members feel safe to share screen prints etc showing how vile the rats can be.

Any member on here Tunisian or not have the right to use the report function and/or speak directly to an admin via PM.

This forum has been a lifeline to hundreds and hundreds of victims over the past 11 years and will continue to give that support and understanding that is so desperately needed.

MH

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I'm still reading around but it was an honest question from my part
I see many times girls behaving really bad for no reason at all ( on holiday )
I'm curious to know what is in place to safe guard even the Tunisian if it turns out to be jealousy or lies
It’s the scamming that has gotten the women here ... jealousy??? Are you kidding what we’re teenagers!!!! PLEASE jealous I would block my rat or tell him to go on I sure wouldn’t put his
Pic here if your pic is here you have scammed women out of a shitload of money , cheated on them with other “holiday ladies” physically abused them and mentally abused them .... and to warn othe “holiday ladies” what they are getting into if they are lucky enough to look here first!!!!! Get real with the jealousy thing you have got to be kidding!!!’

Spacefool

It’s the scamming that has gotten the women here ... jealousy??? Are you kidding what we’re teenagers!!!! PLEASE jealous I would block my rat or tell him to go on I sure wouldn’t put his
Pic here if your pic is here you have scammed women out of a shitload of money , cheated on them with other “holiday ladies” physically abused them and mentally abused them .... and to warn othe “holiday ladies” what they are getting into if they are lucky enough to look here first!!!!! Get real with the jealousy thing you have got to be kidding!!!’
I understand your plight but in all honesty I have seen alot of bad behaviour by girls . I'm not defending scammers at all or wish to hurt anyone but I have seen it .
Was an honest question
Not all Tunisians are bad so I think it's a fair question? I have my answer now but I was curious.
I have been on holiday and seen girls hiding behind plant pots , in the lift and in other rooms to avoid girlfriends or wives
I understand the man should say no
But I do see girls knowing they are not single throwing themselves at them
2 wrongs don't make a right.
A cheater is what he is but I think scamming is another level