Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I understand your plight but in all honesty I have seen alot of bad behaviour by girls . I'm not defending scammers at all or wish to hurt anyone but I have seen it .
Was an honest question
Not all Tunisians are bad so I think it's a fair question? I have my answer now but I was curious.
I have been on holiday and seen girls hiding behind plant pots , in the lift and in other rooms to avoid girlfriends or wives
I understand the man should say no
But I do see girls knowing they are not single throwing themselves at them
2 wrongs don't make a right.
A cheater is what he is but I think scamming is another level
Well I’m sure it happens I cannot imagine the reasoning behind it that tells you a lot about the woman ... I guess they must want to be layed .. pretty sleazy...

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I understand your plight but in all honesty I have seen alot of bad behaviour by girls . I'm not defending scammers at all or wish to hurt anyone but I have seen it .
Was an honest question
Not all Tunisians are bad so I think it's a fair question? I have my answer now but I was curious.
I have been on holiday and seen girls hiding behind plant pots , in the lift and in other rooms to avoid girlfriends or wives
Here at the forum are women married to a genuine, honnest tunisian man. They give a great update on how a tunisian male should behave to a woman, Muslim woman or not, she should be treated the same way. For instance asking a women for money or buy them drinks is not done so a woman shouldn't be asked it. We are here talking about rats, who scam women, sometimes for years, only to find out they where used by the rat and he had many other women. And then there are the rats who deceive women in telling them they are the love of their lives only to gain a visa in the future when they get married and the woman payed alll the visa costs and he leaves her after it, then bring the tunusian woman to the new country. It seems to me you need to read more here at the forum to fully understand the concept of bezness. As it is rife in tunisia so if you have been there you should know there is something not quite right with all the relations the rats have

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Here at the forum are women married to a genuine, honnest tunisian man. They give a great update on how a tunisian male should behave to a woman, Muslim woman or not, she should be treated the same way. For instance asking a women for money or buy them drinks is not done so a woman shouldn't be asked it. We are here talking about rats, who scam women, sometimes for years, only to find out they where used by the rat and he had many other women. And then there are the rats who deceive women in telling them they are the love of their lives only to gain a visa in the future when they get married and the woman payed alll the visa costs and he leaves her after it, then bring the tunusian woman to the new country. It seems to me you need to read more here at the forum to fully understand the concept of bezness. As it is rife in tunisia so if you have been there you should know there is something not quite right with all the relations the rats have
And a good man Tunisian or American or of any culture should resist any flirtation with other women same goes for women!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
If I can answer any questions she may have I will .
I do holiday in Tunisia alot simply because of my best friend but I hate what I see .
I have read only a little on this forum so I can't pretend to know how this all works .
I'm looking too to see if any other Tunisians I know posted here .
I know they are players and sleep around
But how does this forum work?
Is a man posted here because he's sleeping around or because he is scamming ?
I agree this is a good forum but is proof provided that the Tunisian is a scammer before he is placed on here ?
Because I have seen alot of jealous girls in Tunisia who are angry for no reason
I think men posted here it should be proven he's a rat before people destroy him
And Tunisian girls may be jealous but they are not the ones that have been scammed.. perhaps there should be a cheaters forum for jealous ladies to post cheating men and vise versa

Starlight

Ratslayer
I saw many things that were stomache churning but the worst thing I saw was they always stood by each other even in ch3ating or abuse
Was an honest question
You know nothing scamming is what they do best
Some woman are loyal and faithful i was and i never once lost my dignity and always showed respect to myself.
I know the laws and morals you have to have in tumisia to show u are dignified in everyway
You point out this man was a cheater but not a scammer how do you know this ???
And what month last year did you meet him as you said he asked you out for a drink??
Did u look on his fb to see if he was in a relationship or did he spin you a tale off he was single???
I saw many dignified european women loyal and loveing and the tunisian men cheating and scamming on them .
You say you know this man well enough to say he was a cheater not a scammer how long did u actually know hom for???
I'm still reading around but it was an honest question from my part
I see many times girls behaving really bad for no reason at all ( on holiday )
I'm curious to know what is in place to safe guard even the Tunisian if it turns out to be jealousy or lies
You are joking jealousy no way what is there to be jealous off !!! The proof has been passed to admin and it wasn't the woman that put this man here it was actually other women that did so ,so it sounds like you actually want to protect this man and it seems u know more than your letting on maybe its you thats the jealous other woman , and maybe ur still talking to him as I seem to know so much.

Starlight

Ratslayer
And Tunisian girls may be jealous but they are not the ones that have been scammed.. perhaps there should be a cheaters forum for jealous ladies to post cheating men and vise versa
It sounds like u are a tunisian woman and yes tunisian women do get scammed also and how are women jealous off a cheating man get real you seem to think that the women that put him here are jealous women tell me what are they actually jealous off ????

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It sounds like u are a tunisian woman and yes tunisian women do get scammed also and how are women jealous off a cheating man get real you seem to think that the women that put him here are jealous women tell me what are they actually jealous off ????
That’s what I’m saying!! I guess no women are safe with these rats then..what a shame

Starlight

Ratslayer
That’s what I’m saying!! I guess no women are safe with these rats then..what a shame
Its shame on the rats they know exactly what they are doing ,they act so lovely so sweet so innocent at the begining then the masks fall off and the demon is revealed thats when the narrsastic behaviour begins and it only ends when u stop it or they find new victim !
The real tragedy is that woman meet the rat or talk to him just a few times and he convinces her the other women are just jealous even though they have 100% proof off his scamming abuse and cheating and still think the rat is a very nice man well he is at first , then u look in his fb see hes martied or in relationship but he still asks u for a drink or to drive you about that should show u what a nasty piece of work he really is!!! One woman one man is the correct way in real life .
But some tunisian men think 1 man 10 women equals fame and money !!!!
Its obvious they can't count !!!!!

Starlight

Ratslayer
Well I’m sure it happens I cannot imagine the reasoning behind it that tells you a lot about the woman ... I guess they must want to be layed .. pretty sleazy...
Not all women are like this but if they act this way its disgusting !!! And disgusting from the men too!! But even if the woman is loyal and dignified some tunisian men still use and abuse her for no other reason than greed .
I can inderstand useing the sleazy women but not the good women that genuinely love them thats just totally unjustified !!!!

Spacefool

I saw many things that were stomache churning but the worst thing I saw was they always stood by each other even in ch3ating or abuse

You know nothing scamming is what they do best
Some woman are loyal and faithful i was and i never once lost my dignity and always showed respect to myself.
I know the laws and morals you have to have in tumisia to show u are dignified in everyway
You point out this man was a cheater but not a scammer how do you know this ???
And what month last year did you meet him as you said he asked you out for a drink??
Did u look on his fb to see if he was in a relationship or did he spin you a tale off he was single???
I saw many dignified european women loyal and loveing and the tunisian men cheating and scamming on them .
You say you know this man well enough to say he was a cheater not a scammer how long did u actually know hom for???

You are joking jealousy no way what is there to be jealous off !!! The proof has been passed to admin and it wasn't the woman that put this man here it was actually other women that did so ,so it sounds like you actually want to protect this man and it seems u know more than your letting on maybe its you thats the jealous other woman , and maybe ur still talking to him as I seem to know so much.
I'm not actually sure why the abrupt reply
I do not know this man
Except for 1 holiday
We spoke and nothing else
I have no interest in him at all
If I had I would of accepted his offer .
I didn't even know his surname so why would I check face book
He was simply staff in a hotel I was at.
I am not protecting him either
Just because I recognised him
And just because I asked some questions trying to understand the forum doesn't mean I am hiding anything

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I do not know this man
Except for 1 holiday
And just because I asked some questions trying to understand the forum doesn't mean I am hiding anything
As you know by now reading here and seeing the replys it is a sensitive subject. Many women are abused by these men. Bezness is a job for these rats because many women send money or gifts . It is good you do research and maybe tell it to other women who go to Tunisia and will fall in the hands of a rat. Honnest tunisian men are not mentioned here when a woman comes asking questions we provide her with answers. On the other hand when a woman has evidence he is a rat we support her or try to help her get through the breaking up and the heartache, or help to get divorce or whrn it is marriage fraud send her the email adresses from embassies.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I'm still reading around but it was an honest question from my part
I see many times girls behaving really bad for no reason at all ( on holiday )
I'm curious to know what is in place to safe guard even the Tunisian if it turns out to be jealousy or lies
The girls who chase after these tunisian men are treated in a bad way by them as the rats see them as cheap women, the girls will be used for sex or money providers for going to the disco. In the eyes of the rat they dress not in a good way. Many girls seem to forget they are in an Islamic country. I am not saying I agree with it it is just the way it is. To make a long story short when it comes to marriage the rats choose a Muslim virgin( reconstructed or not) because it is their tradition. Looking through the media here and learning the stories of all the women I wouldnt touch any of the rats

Starlight

Ratslayer
I do not know this man
Except for 1 holiday
Its ok thats good but u mentioned maybe a jealous
The girls who chase after these tunisian men are treated in a bad way by them as the rats see them as cheap women, the girls will be used for sex or money providers for going to the disco. In the eyes of the rat they dress not in a good way. Many girls seem to forget they are in an Islamic country. I am not saying I agree with it it is just the way it is. To make a long story short when it comes to marriage the rats choose a Muslim virgin( reconstructed or not) because it is their tradition. Looking through the media here and learning the stories of all the women I wouldnt touch any of the rats
But what about the women that dress respectable and act with morals and dignity and respect they put high on the list. The tunisian men chase these woman and dont stop till they eventually talk to them ,the women prove there morals do not chase the rats but still even the ones that are respected women are used by theses rats only a few little minority off the men will tuly love the European woman from the heart .
And i agree they are woman that throw themselves at these men are not good but the rats too in abundance will fight for the new arrival off tourists .
And it also depends on the hotel you go to the one you went to sounds more like a free for all and i dont think you would be in a hurry to go back there.
The hotels always see the reviews first, im sorry you saw all this in your hotel it spoils the holiday and gives u an real insight off tunisian rats life and how they operate ,this hotel must not be good allowing all this to happen as some hotels realy value good feed back and look down on this sort off behaviour and condone the workers harrasing the tourists . But this hotel it seems closed it eyes too its repulsion off its workers .

Spacefool

I just wanted to know when a Tunisian is a scammer what is in place to prove he is a scammer before posting him on here .
I'm not saying this one isn't I'm asking overall about all Tunisians posted here
I have seen some really bad behaviour by Tunisians but also by the tourists too
What is to say that a tourist seeking revenge for what ever reason posts a tunisian here as a rat when he might not be .
The question wasn't to cause offence I just thought it was a genuine question

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Its ok thats good but u mentioned maybe a jealous

But what about the women that dress respectable and act with morals and dignity and respect they put high on the list. The tunisian men chase these woman and dont stop till they eventually talk to them ,the women prove there morals do not chase the rats but still even the ones that are respected women are used by theses rats only a few little minority off the men will tuly love the European woman from the heart .
And i agree they are woman that throw themselves at these men are not good but the rats too in abundance will fight for the new arrival off tourists .
And it also depends on the hotel you go to the one you went to sounds more like a free for all and i dont think you would be in a hurry to go back there.
The hotels always see the reviews first, im sorry you saw all this in your hotel it spoils the holiday and gives u an real insight off tunisian rats life and how they operate ,this hotel must not be good allowing all this to happen as some hotels realy value good feed back and look down on this sort off behaviour and condone the workers harrasing the tourists . But this hotel it seems closed it eyes too its repulsion off its workers .
True decent women are chased by these rats to and only for profit or to have sex with. They don't care how old you are or how you look. Many hotels condone this from the rats as it brings them more women to the hotels. It's sad to know there are many women who are affected by it all.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I just wanted to know when a Tunisian is a scammer what is in place to prove he is a scammer before posting him on here .
I'm not saying this one isn't I'm asking overall about all Tunisians posted here
What is to say that a tourist seeking revenge for what ever reason posts a tunisian here as a rat when he might not be .
It’s a genuine question and I hope you understand it a little better now. It's not all clear cut what these men want from tourists as the rats are devious in their intentions. We know there are women who just wants some fun on holiday but when going home the rats move on to social media to get the woman attached to them. And as told before they will not be here at the forum when there is no evidence the man is a rat. The forum is created by a tunisian man because he was disgusted by the behavior of his fellow tunisian men or female

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Was an honest question
I bet you have seen this type of thing!

I have spoken to a Tuni male animator who sold his ass for a pair of shoes to a man. Know of 3 marriages within 5 months where there are huge age gaps between the Tuni male and the foreign woman,one of these males is a known visa hunter in our gallery.

Complained three times on one holiday to hotel management about a scrawny rat working as a life guard at my hotel who literally was stalking me in broad daylight and became so annoying I was unable to sunbathe at my own 5 star hotel pool.

Seen a 21 year old RAT with a woman nearly 70 having foreplay early afternoon on a public beach full of families.

For every female that you see "throwing themselves" at a Tunisian male, ask yourself why and what pre empted that, how much love bombing created that scenario?

I firmly believe that the site will defend honest Tunisians and will continue to out scum bag rats

Starlight

Ratslayer
You just keep all evidence phone calls messages cam calls on requests.for money and wether he cheats both are against the rules off relationships in tunisia
All evidence is sent to the admin all proof off frequent requests for money as in tunisia its against morals and brings shame to a man to dare ask a woman for money that's the first red flags .But u keep focusing on behaviour please understand mot all women are like you say
The scammer will lie abuse use anger against the woman even blackmail to get his hands on money thats a true red flag rat !!!
You keep mentioning this man you only met him once he may have seem nice to you but did u really know him no
There is no revenge is this case as all evidence from the women was submitted to admin and proved to be the case off the worst kind off rat . Please be careful as some women that go to tunisa have dignity and don't act the way u say they respect culture and act in a refined way you saw bad things from some women amd some tunisisn men don't tar all women in this way as rats even scam the most respectable women thats so wrong !!!

Starlight

Ratslayer

I have spoken to a Tuni male animator who sold his ass for a pair of shoes to a man. Know of 3 marriages within 5 months where there are huge age gaps between the Tuni male and the foreign woman,one of these males is a known visa hunter in our gallery.

Complained three times on one holiday to hotel management about a scrawny rat working as a life guard at my hotel who literally was stalking me in broad daylight and became so annoying I was unable to sunbathe at my own 5 star hotel pool.

Seen a 21 year old RAT with a woman nearly 70 having foreplay early afternoon on a public beach full of families.

For every female that you see "throwing themselves" at a Tunisian male, ask yourself why and what pre empted that, how much love bombing created that scenario?

I firmly believe that the site will defend honest Tunisians and will continue to out scum bag rats
And i have seen the rats act despicable towards beautiful elegant not so old women even young ones they don't if you are beautiful ugly old young fat or thin the only thing they see are dinas and visas !!! They will break you down even the strongest off women and reduce you to a former wreck off yourself ,betrayl cheating scamming abuse both mental and physical are the real triats off the rat trade no womem is beyond the vile treatment they expose to you when u say no please don't underestimate this man , have you spoken to him because u seem to be in sitting judgement off these women amd accuse them off jealousy but u say nothing about his behaviour only the women's

Spacefool

I am not defending anyone
This man or any other Tunisian man
And I'm not blaming the women either.
I am speaking in general of behaviour by both men and women what I have seen
I understand men are using women for money gifts and visa I have seen old and young being used but I have also seen women do the same , throwing money at them running after them , inviting them out and so on .
My curiosity is simply asking
If proof is provided that the person is a rat before his name and picture is posted on here .
I have seen women fighting over these men who have no claim to him at all
I have also seen them cause trouble for the man too .
I repeat I am not defending or blaming
But if the Tunisian is a rat then he deserves to be here but I do hope proof is provided

Spacefool

I don't know how many times I need to say I do not know this man
Before you stop asking me the question .
I do not speak with him
He is really ugly and tiny not at all my type
If i had any connection at all with him
I would tell you .
I was reading on the group and recognised him that is all
I asked a question which happened to be on your post as I was curious
The question is not me doubting your story or if he is a scammer or not

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know how many times I need to say I do not know this man
Before you stop asking me the question .
I do not speak with him
He is really ugly and tiny not at all my type
If i had any connection at all with him
I would tell you .
I was reading on the group and recognised him that is all
I asked a question which happened to be on your post as I was curious
The question is not me doubting your story or if he is a scammer or not
We understand your legitimate question however please realise that for some of our members this is very raw, very new and extremely heartbreaking - we are all at different stages and we must always be mindful of that.

You question was answered so no need to keep asking it - if you are concerned about any posts/threads then please use the report function so that the staff can go direct to that post and action accordingly.

MH x

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I understand men are using women for money gifts and visa I have seen old and young being used but I have also seen women do the same , throwing money at them running after them , inviting them out and so on .
If proof is provided that the person is a rat before his name and picture is posted on here .
But if the Tunisian is a rat then he deserves to be here but I do hope proof is provided
First of all, it is not acceptable for a tunisian man to ask or accept money from a woman, in tunisian culture the man pays for the woman, it is also not allowed for unmarried couples to share an apartment together! It's against the law and you will be arrested if the police find out! The rats have dozens of facebooks in different names, instagrams, Linkedin, VJ faces, a Russian Facebook, they are love bombing lots of women at the same time, to get money, gifts etc from them! Then there is the visas, they so desperately want! They want the woman do do all the hard work and pay for it, and then sponsor them if they get there, lots of money for the woman to pay out! Their visas are very rarely granted so they are stuck in their crap holes forever, and they carry on scamming more and more women for more money!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
Hi I am new here
Found this forum by chance
While searching about the Tunisian embassy for my friend.
I have read some threads and find the forum and it's stories intriguing .

I met this man last year while on holiday
He asked me to go for drinks with him at a nearby club
But I declined the offer.
He wasn't my type although he did come across as very friendly .
I am not one for holiday flings and romances so brushed off all offers of coffee / drinks by several hotel workers .
I get where you’re coming from as I have seen those kind of antics in Egypt as well, in fact I would say a good proportion of tourists are there specifically looking for sexual encounters. There was an incident more recently with a whole entourage of women and a man going out there on the pull and ending up in a lot of trouble.

But I can assure you most of the women on this forum are decent, respectable ladies, and were in serious relationships or even marriages with these men. From what I see most of the type of women you’re referring to have either left the forum or been booted out. It’s usually the ones that go on about the size of their man’s w*lly.

Last edited:

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
First of all, it is not acceptable for a tunisian man to ask or accept money from a woman, in tunisian culture the man pays for the woman, it is also not allowed for unmarried couples to share an apartment together! It's against the law and you will be arrested if the police find out! The rats have dozens of facebooks in different names, instagrams, Linkedin, VJ faces, a Russian Facebook, they are love bombing lots of women at the same time, to get money, gifts etc from them! Then there is the visas, they so desperately want! They want the woman do do all the hard work and pay for it, and then sponsor them if they get there, lots of money for the woman to pay out! Their visas are very rarely granted so they are stuck in their crap holes forever, and they carry on scamming more and more women for more money!
Yes you get into it thinking there’s a genuine connection then you get roped into a paid relationship. It’s like when you sign up to those free trials then you start getting charged every month.

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer

“Yikes”... LOL

simple

Major Ratslayer
Proof is in the behaviour ,,You cannot compare this behaviour with western values,,Women who throw money at men ,harm no one ,the men know what to expect ,if a woman throws herself at him .If he has multiple women at once ,of course they will fight over him.\but that only shows how insincere he is .They have a lack of respect to western women and unfortunatly women fighting over him only proves what they think of us to be true.Having said that the power of their manipulation is so strong ,that multiple women will believe that he loves only her ..We know the difference between a good Tunisian and a rat so only rats are posted here .Not one good Tuisian is in the gallery as they would never behave like a rat and would most certainly never have multiple women fighting over him .