Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
But when a women asks a man out in Tunisia that doesnt mean she's a rat ( if she's a tourist), I think that's far more an example of sex tourism i.e. she gives gifts in exchange for him. That's a mutually agreed transaction between parties, not AT ALL what rats do, they con and scam for money, visas and feign love, you are blurring the lines a little in the two.
I think Spacefoot understands now

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Proof is in the behaviour ,,You cannot compare this behaviour with western values,,Women who throw money at men ,harm no one ,the men know what to expect ,if a woman throws herself at him .If he has multiple women at once ,of course they will fight over him.\but that only shows how insincere he is .They have a lack of respect to western women and unfortunatly women fighting over him only proves what they think of us to be true.Having said that the power of their manipulation is so strong ,that multiple women will believe that he loves only her ..We know the difference between a good Tunisian and a rat so only rats are posted here .Not one good Tuisian is in the gallery as they would never behave like a rat and would most certainly never have multiple women fighting over him .
No way would I ever fight any man for attention or fight any other woman for man a man loves a woman in a million way not a million women in one way and if he can't love one woman from his heart then he's certainly not worth fighting for are these women crazy !! Think off there dignity and off course there health , these men care for neither and its so wrong but its ime for women to stand up say No and mean it !!!

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
No way would I ever fight any man for attention or fight any other woman for man a man loves a woman in a million way not a million women in one way and if he can't love one woman from his heart then he's certainly not worth fighting for are these women crazy !! Think off there dignity and off course there health , these men care for neither and its so wrong but its ime for women to stand up say No and mean it !!!
They care about how much 'shell' is in their hairstyle ( I use the word hairstlye loosely), how cool they look in their fake skinny jeans, fake trainers and fake t shirts. How much of your money they think you can bring into their life..we all know the rest.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
They care about how much 'shell' is in their hairstyle ( I use the word hairstlye loosely), how cool they look in their fake skinny jeans, fake trainers and fake t shirts. How much of your money they think you can bring into their life..we all know the rest.
The feel off that shell on the head is a magnet to a potatoe u always think when tney light that cigarette up they will explode but oh no such luck i always looked at him and thought about the potatoes head you forgot to water !

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
But when a women asks a man out in Tunisia that doesnt mean she's a rat ( if she's a tourist), I think that's far more an example of sex tourism i.e. she gives gifts in exchange for him. That's a mutually agreed transaction between parties, not AT ALL what rats do, they con and scam for money, visas and feign love, you are blurring the lines a little in the two.
Thats not sex tourists thats male prostitution !!! Thats what they are prostitutes for family and themselves dusgusting behaviour sometimes u can have a holiday romance but dose that include sex for money or a trip around the medina for jeans and tshirts trainers omg if I were going to pay for a man I'd certainly make sure he was defiantly worth my money most off these tunisians are either ugly or full off self absorbed personality not worth one dina and the bad odour breath the lack off hygiene and thinking off the pipe cleaner for the bum wash and they still smell like a babys nappy !!!
Personally to pay for all that then you should claim compensation and request full refund !!!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It's official I am confused. This rat had so many women on the go and this for a long time. He is not attractive at all and it seems by the posts here made by some women and the first post from GFTL he is aggressive, demanding money ( not asking) lack of hygiene, don't brush his teeth. My question is what do women tolerate to be with a man who treats her this way? I am not judging nobody I am just curious? I didn't meet my rat as it was online only and he was always sweet with words and never demanded money just made me believe he needed it due to problems he had of being poor. I fell for it and send money but when they treat you so bad in real life and little signs show up he is not the man he pretends to be how do you react and how long does it take to leave them? Again no judgements from me :)

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
It's official I am confused. This rat had so many women on the go and this for a long time. He is not attractive at all and it seems by the posts here made by some women and the first post from GFTL he is aggressive, demanding money ( not asking) lack of hygiene, don't brush his teeth. My question is what do women tolerate to be with a man who treats her this way? I am not judging nobody I am just curious? I didn't meet my rat as it was online only and he was always sweet with words and never demanded money just made me believe he needed it due to problems he had of being poor. I fell for it and send money but when they treat you so bad in real life and little signs show up he is not the man he pretends to be how do you react and how long does it take to leave them? Again no judgements from me :)
True maybe he was so charming To them and they got blind sided but to demand????? No offense to the women but but maybe they are that damaged in life that they think it’s normal behavior or he intimidates them or frightens them so much they have no other choice! Maybe they don’t know the block delete method.. he sounds like a mad man he will end up very broke and lonely one day!!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I thought the same and can’t see what the women who fell for him saw. The not showering, not brushing teeth would have done it for me. Right at the first meeting. Couldn’t have been intimate with him. Doesn’t matter how in love I feel, that would have been a deal breaker.
He must have been charming at the beginning then once they were hooked, he was more forceful in the way he demanded money. Maybe they were scared. This part, I can understand.

But with all the rest, all added up together, that doesn’t paint a nice portrait of him. What was good about him? He must’ve had some “charmes cachés, we’d say in French (hidden charms) I can’t translate exactly. There must be something irresistible and very subtile about him that is definitely not visible to the naked eye.

@Butterflies, I’m with you. I don’t get it either. Not that cute + often mean + no hygiene and probably smelly = What the what??!

Last edited:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I thought the same and can’t see what the women who fell for him saw. The not showering, not brushing teeth would have done it for me. Right at the first meeting. Couldn’t have been intimate with him. Doesn’t matter how in love I feel, that would have been a deal breaker.
He must have been charming at the beginning then once they were hooked, he was more forceful in the way he demanded money. Maybe they were scared. This part, I can understand.

But with all the rest, all added up together, that doesn’t paint a nice portrait of him. What was good about him? He must’ve had some “charmes cachés, we’d say in French (hidden charm) I can’t translate exactly. He must have something irresistible about him that is not visible to the naked eye.

@Butterflies, I’m with you. I don’t get it either. Not that cute + often mean + no hygiene and probably smelly = What the what??!
Exactly I can understand you fall in love with a man that is not so attractive at all and has nice ways in treating you in the right ways but when he is starting to treat you bad it can only be because your sacred or something to allow it and certainly when it is a long distance relationship. The lack of hygiene would set me of to I wouldn't let him touch me I would scrub him with chlorine. Can't imagine what state his ding was I would be vommitting :eek:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
True maybe he was so charming To them and they got blind sided but to demand????? No offense to the women but but maybe they are that damaged in life that they think it’s normal behavior or he intimidates them or frightens them so much they have no other choice! Maybe they don’t know the block delete method.. he sounds like a mad man he will end up very broke and lonely one day!!
He will keep searching for women and their will (sadly) always be women who fall for his charms. I don't see it but I am biased with these rats. And yes there are to many women allowing themselves to be treated bad with a man, maybe scared or lack of confidence in themselves

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He will keep searching for women and their will (sadly) always be women who fall for his charms. I don't see it but I am biased with these rats. And yes there are to many women allowing themselves to be treated bad with a man, maybe scared or lack of confidence in themselves
True and people like him wear them down even more narcissistic psycho