Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He will keep searching for women and their will (sadly) always be women who fall for his charms. I don't see it but I am biased with these rats. And yes there are to many women allowing themselves to be treated bad with a man, maybe scared or lack of confidence in themselves
True and people like him wear them down even more narcissistic psycho

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
things are better but you often wonder where you would be if a rat had not caught u in his trap, maybe the trap should clamp down on them for once !!!!
Yes I know what you mean you just have to put it down as a lesson learned in life and try to move on as good as you can. It's difficult yes but a life without a rat is so much better. These rats doesnt deserve a good woman they will rot there and hopefully never get to another country payed for by and innocent woman

Starlight

Ratslayer
Yes I know what you mean you just have to put it down as a lesson learned in life and try to move on as good as you can. It's difficult yes but a life without a rat is so much better. These rats doesnt deserve a good woman they will rot there and hopefully never get to another country payed for by and innocent woman
The rats start off loveing then after a while the masks fall off and true identity is revealed the narrsastic moran!!!! a fool to himself the one thats truly nasty vindictive and sneaky !!!! beware off behaviour patterns you will see the red flags and true colours , and you yourself will identify them all ,
Don't waste your tears or years on fools don't look through a blind fold these rats can maintain the game for longer than you and will try to outwit u at all opportunities !!
Cut the fucking ties first time red flags appear
Nasty pieces off shite !!!
No morals and will lead u into a false sense off security ,take the lead and show them the power off women dont take stupudity for love, the rats all stick together like vermin !!!!!!!

Rinckystar

So much to tell on this story but they all reas from the same ratty handbook .
Works at the houda golf , making coffees and pancakes .
Has many many women visiting him all different nationalitys.
Alot of these women know what he is but still send him money , buy gifts and give him money when they are there .
He also had a long term girlfriend who he demanded she marry him and pay for everything but the girlfriend found out about him and has walked away .
His family are in on it totally too , his brother has 2 wives and is suspected of scamming also .
Keep well away from him he's nothing but a scamming prostitute who is looking for a visa whilst juggling many many women
I know him personally. I knew he was doing something, shocking reading this! I
So much to tell on this story but they all reas from the same ratty handbook .
Works at the houda golf , making coffees and pancakes .
Has many many women visiting him all different nationalitys.
Alot of these women know what he is but still send him money , buy gifts and give him money when they are there .
He also had a long term girlfriend who he demanded she marry him and pay for everything but the girlfriend found out about him and has walked away .
His family are in on it totally too , his brother has 2 wives and is suspected of scamming also .
Keep well away from him he's nothing but a scamming prostitute who is looking for a visa whilst juggling many many women
Dear author, can you please message me.
I know this person. I am member of his family (married to his cousin). Also I know his girlfriend, reading all this is shocking. We all knew it to be honest, but being written in details in public is different thing! Bless his girlfriend I just told her..., Many thanks x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I know him personally. I knew he was doing something, shocking reading this! I

Dear author, can you please message me.
I know this person. I am member of his family (married to his cousin). Also I know his girlfriend, reading all this is shocking. We all knew it to be honest, but being written in details in public is different thing! Bless his girlfriend I just told her..., Many thanks x
The original poster (Going for the limit) from this thread is no longer at the forum. And yes it seems he is a big rat and a user I am sure some of his girlfriends are here at the forum. Emily was the last woman who came forward in telling her story. When you have read the whole thread you will see there where other women. I am sorry I hope your marriage to his cousin is a decent one

Rinckystar

The original poster (Going for the limit) from this thread is no longer at the forum. And yes it seems he is a big rat and a user I am sure some of his girlfriends are here at the forum. Emily was the last woman who came forward in telling her story. When you have read the whole thread you will see there where other women. I am sorry I hope your marriage to his cousin is a decent one
Shame she is not here anymore. We want to know the truth!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Me and my husband not getting involved in that relationship anymore. She obviously love to be abused and moaning about it. Nothing you can do! Everyone making own choices in life....
That's a shame you are not supporting her anymore but I guess you have your reasons although you came here wanting to help her?

Yes it is our own choice what path we take but the important thing is that no matter what path she takes we will be here to support her if/when she needs us.

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
It is very difficult to support someone who doesn't want to face the truth! When they argue she only wants my husband to sort it out between them, he can't put his head in his to make it better
And she will marry him even she knows the truth a long time about the other women and all his bad behavior and his ratty ways. I was reading on a website for tunisian travel advice and by the end of last year she had planned to fly to tunisia to be married to him but due to British lockdown she wasn't allowed to go she replied there :(

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
She probably will get married to him after all - It is her decision but she can't ask us to fix their relationship again, she have to live with it.
His only goal wil be living with her in the UK and he must be quick about it because of brexit and the rules change for a visa, this is probably why he is pressuring her. She is on her way to live in hell with him:(

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Me and my husband not getting involved in that relationship anymore. She obviously love to be abused and moaning about it. Nothing you can do! Everyone making own choices in life....
It is very difficult to support someone who doesn't want to face the truth! When they argue she only wants my husband to sort it out between them, he can't put his head in his to make it better
She probably will get married to him after all - It is her decision but she can't ask us to fix their relationship again, she have to live with it.

I'll be generous and say it was good of you to try to warn her but you clearly have little understanding of bezness/abusive relationships :(

You joined here on Sunday claiming to be concerned and wanting to help and said you had JUST told her (again i'll be generouse and assume you mean a week or so ago).
But the next day you suddenly come to the conclusion that she loves to be abused and moan about it and you're not going to help anymore :rolleyes:

Anyone with an ounce of compassion and understanding would know that it takes time.

If somebody presented you with evidence that your husband was bezness would you be able to process it and act on it in such a short space of time?

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I'll be generous and say it was good of you to try to warn her but you clearly have little understanding of bezness/abusive relationships :(

You joined here on Sunday claiming to be concerned and wanting to help and said you had JUST told her (again i'll be generouse and assume you mean a week or so ago).
But the next day you suddenly come to the conclusion that she loves to be abused and moan about it and you're not going to help anymore :rolleyes:

Anyone with an ounce of compassion and understanding would know that it takes time.

If somebody presented you with evidence that your husband was bezness would you be able to process it and act on it in such a short space of time?
I know that this was only a week but maybe she has tried to talk to her before knowing the truth from here. Some people talk, vent or complain but some may not want help like my rats brother gf I talked to her she knew the truth from him himself she was and is still letting him mentally abuse her if she could get to him I’m sure she would to have him physically abuse her again. She went for counseling but someone posted her about the addiction that is felt with these guys whether it’s abusive or not. So really all you can do is be there for them but with her it got old because she would lie and I personally was fighting my own battle with his amateur rat brother and his ways and lies.... so good luck to both of them