Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
When you read back in the thread you can read what @Rinckystar wrote about her connection with the family
So they are
When you read back in the thread you can read what @Rinckystar wrote about her connection with the family
The point is here that rinkystar is saying this woman likes to be abused , thats not right !!! to this woman as no woman likes to be abused thats such a pathetic statement to say !!
Yes i did read and it seems they are cousins her husband and this rat so dose that make her huaband any better than his cousin
Sometimes we are actually blind to our own situation when comments are made about other people, when u make comments realise what you say as again we are here to help the victims not victimise them or make assumptions that they like being abused !! Wtf is that all about !!!

Hayhud

Rat Expert
You know I was thinking after living in New York/PA area and Houston, very competitive to make a good living. It’s dog eat dog to stay on top and if you are not an ambitious person you are not going to succeed and come out with dream life ( as so many Tunisian men imagine in USA and Europe). Unless you are on welfare then nobody will give you anything, let’s be honest, welfare is something, but it doesn’t buy you an Audi. You need to get out and work hard. Now on the other end here in Tunisia they work, but let’s not say it’s hard. They make their own schedule and come and go as casually as they please, I would say if you can smoke shisha all day it’s very laid back, tell me in USA if you could catch that happen? I don’t think. I think these guys are surprised once they arrive and see everything is not as easy as they thought, but some work, but majority try to pick a woman already established to work while they live like they are used to back in Tunisia.
This is so true!!! I keep telling them the USA is not perfect! People struggle here, it is not easy (as anywhere). I really think they believe it is a walk in the park and everything is handed out here. I mean they would die if they saw the cost of an electric bill!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
You just have to be careful off these rats they have many potential victims not just one one day she may come in here and tell her story ,the point is not to pull the victims down ,that's when they see the many things u say about them which may or may not be true dont judge the women but judge the rat !!! This prevents the truth from being told by the woman or women!! ,these rats need to be ashamed and if they have nothing to hide lets here the truth from them why they realy do this and what for lets see if there's any rats that truly feel shame and want to make amends ,I don't think they will be many if at all any rats that feel they should say why !!! Lets see shall we !!!!
Yes its time for the rats to tell the truth !!!
Come on lets here from this rat !!
And how many more will come forward to admit
They are truly scammers liars cheaters abuses wtf im so angry today !!!
They ruin lifes with there romance fraud !!!
These rats are truly vermin sewer rats off the worst kind !!
Lower than a snakes belly, they will do anything for a dina ,ANYTHING !!!
But why they are fucked up in head to destroy a woman wtf !!!!!!
I hate then all so much !!!!!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes its awful and in humane the way they go about their bezness messing with someone else’s heart and life but in the end we are the lucky ones to have escaped their hold on us and I know we all have those days when you want to strangle them but it really feels good once those feelings of hate go away but only time does that so hang in there! Your day will come when you wish them well, again it’s us taking the high road ❤️

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I’m so sorry that you are struggling today, there are definitely going to be days like this there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to make it better but that we are here for you to hear anything you want to rant about, yes they hurt us and go on with life like it’s a game I don’t know how anyone can be like that because we are so caring. I hope and I know you will get stronger day by day because we all deserve so much more

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
What I don't understand is why they are not being outed globally? I mean thank god for this group and I noticed in Britain there are documentaries. But still there should be more outrage on the world stage against the Tunisian rats. In Canada there is knowledge of marriage fraud but Tunisian rats need more exposure!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
What I don't understand is why they are not being outed globally? I mean thank god for this group and I noticed in Britain there are documentaries. But still there should be more outrage on the world stage against the Tunisian rats. In Canada there is knowledge of marriage fraud but Tunisian rats need more exposure!
I don't get that either when you read on sites as tunisian travel advice or other sites about tunisia there are always women defending these obvious bezness men and saying not all of them are like that... We never say all tunisian men are like that but there are alot of women thinking it's not theirs who is a bezness man. Most you hear of are the Nigerian scammers but about tunisian love rats there is info but it should be more addressed on websites of embassies and on TV where these men are exposed but speaking of experience most women won't do it as they feel ashamed it happened to them. For some women it's a dark secret so I guess it's why not much women want to expose their rat.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I don't get that either when you read on sites as tunisian travel advice or other sites about tunisia there are always women defending these obvious bezness men and saying not all of them are like that... We never say all tunisian men are like that but there are alot of women thinking it's not theirs who is a bezness man. Most you hear of are the Nigerian scammers but about tunisian love rats there is info but it should be more addressed on websites of embassies and on TV where these men are exposed but speaking of experience most women won't do it as they feel ashamed it happened to them. For some women it's a dark secret so I guess it's why not much women want to expose their rat.
But the Nigerian authorities have clamped down on the yahoo boys now its instant prison sentence they raid warehouses and shared houses where the yahoo boys sit scamming women and men and steal women's photos to use to gain money from men,
The authority's know the yahoo boys posh car designer clothes they get beaten when caught and now they know the yahoo boys that the police ate taking svamming seriously, so why arnt the worst in the world THE TUNISIAN RATS not being taken seriously!!!
Because woman will not listen i did I came in here and saw my dam rat for what he was a romance scammer !!
Its time women saw for real the truth about the dirty RATS !!
its tone the RATS FAMILY started to have morals dignity instead off not even being ashamed off the shame they bring upon themselves and allowing there dirty RATTY SON TO CIMMITT FRAUD AND BEZZNESS LASSO77 FAMILY OFF PURE DIRTY SHAMEFUL RATS !!!
STOP WOMEN STOP WITH THE DAM RATS PLEASE STOP
THE MONEY IS YOURS dont waste your years with a rat that will end up leaving u to go back to the country tunisia they hate and marry a lieing plastic hymen VIRGIN !!!

pcz0202k

Junior Rat Expert
"He told me his friends are laughing at him I said why he said they have everything from there gf and wife". Either he is lying to get more money from you or his friends are rats too. No honest person would behave like this. You need to block him and forget him. This guy is surely scamming other women to get more money and you don't know about it.
I can totally hear my husband, the same bullshit, it's a liar and a playful feeling.

pcz0202k

Junior Rat Expert
When I read these articles I have tears in my eyes it's still so painful.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
When I read these articles I have tears in my eyes it's still so painful.
Yes for years it will be painful but pick yourself ursrlf up show the Rat YOUR BETTER THAN HIM they see your tears and pain as a sign off weakness and laugh at womans weakness so be strong look to the future with awesome view shout to yourself I am worth more than you rat boy !!! say the truth about him send him one final message with everything u want to say to him then watch as he comes to read it then hit the block button out off ur life head and future ,you are worth a thousand times more than the rat dont cry hes not worth one single drop of your tears !!! You are beautiful in heart the rat is ugly inside and out!!!!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes for years it will be painful but pick yourself ursrlf up show the Rat YOUR BETTER THAN HIM they see your tears and pain as a sign off weakness and laugh at womans weakness so be strong look to the future with awesome view shout to yourself I am worth more than you rat boy !!! say the truth about him send him one final message with everything u want to say to him then watch as he comes to read it then hit the block button out off ur life head and future ,you are worth a thousand times more than the rat dont cry hes not worth one single drop of your tears !!! You are beautiful in heart the rat is ugly inside and out!!!!
@Starlight, you are awesome! I needed to tell you. You always speak from your heart and say things as they are, in a passionate way that sometimes makes me smile. Your style is unique and very direct and nononsense. I said I smile sometimes when I read you because even though it’s a very serious topic, you say things with humor, and humor is good, especially when things are so sad.
This is admirable because not that long ago, you were the one who was badly hurt and was treated very poorly but you turned your pain and your anger into something positive and you use your knowledge to comfort and lift up other ladies. You took your power back and chose to stay positive and it makes you stronger and you want other victims to be strong too just like you are. You don’t want to feel hurt any longer and you don't want to see other women to suffer more and have regrets. You’re a real exemple for all women, not only victims of rats.

It’s late here and I don’t know if I expressed myself well. I just wanted to tell you that I love your candidness and your willingness to help anyone who you know, is hurting and your ability to cheer them up. Starlight is the perfect name for you.

Last edited:

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
@Starlight, you are awesome! I needed to tell you. You always speak from your heart and say things as they are, in a passionate way that sometimes makes me smile. Your style is unique and very direct and nononsense. I said I smile sometimes when I read you because even though it’s a very serious topic, you say things with humor, and humor is good, especially when things are so sad.
This is admirable because not that long ago, you were the one who was badly hurt and was treated very poorly but you turned your pain and your anger into something positive and you use your knowledge to comfort and lift up other ladies. You took your power back and chose to stay positive and it makes you stronger and you want other victims to be strong too just like you are. You don’t want to feel hurt any longer and you don't want to see other women to suffer more and have regrets. You’re a real exemple for all women, not only victims of rats.

It’s late here and I don’t know if I expressed myself well. I just wanted to tell you that I love your candidness and your willingness to help anyone who you know, is hurting and your ability to cheer them up. Starlight is the perfect name for you.
Thank you from all my heart that was beautiful your amazing words to me
Everyday is not perfect for me amd deep inside I realy did hurt so bad but I fought back and gave him as good as he gave me !!!
But you know you can't let the hurt ripp u apart because it would if you allowed it to
The only way is to give yourself power over the rat is by coming back stronger than ever
These rats want extinguishing and only us can do that by one simple word NO !!!!

pcz0202k

Junior Rat Expert
Thank you and I send a big hug.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Mhoo7 is the woman to give u strength to get through this without her words I would never be be as strong as I am thank you all tlr was my life saver !
Awww bless you that means a lot and brought tears to my eyes but I can’t take the credit as it is all down to you beautiful women that support each other ❤️

TLR saved me too and that’s why I’m so passionate that we help so many ❤️

Hugs

MH x

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
just be aware these rats like this one are a growing breed off new nuclear rats
They not only are the lowest breed off rats ever but the family too what a Nessbitt tribe off sewer rats !!
They take your money demanding u serve them then they risk your health by sleeping with anyone for a few dinas men or woman the preference they dont care about
Its tottaly insane situation they put u in they need lessons learning but will they learn NOPE
so women lets make this rat and other rats too show them the real reason they are right in TLR because they ate big arsehole RATS
and make our strength stronger than ever
Remember once a rat always a rat !!!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Never get involved in first place with a tunisian man they are full off bullshit from begining to end make sure the ted light you f### them off or else ur life will never be the same and your future will have a different meaning in life
I never trust no one no more i refuse dates and have not had a man since i kicked the physcotic rat right out off my life belive me when I say they have a mental illness there's no other explanation for the personality disorders
If he's in england with u watch out
Your not imuned from his rat tracks
And watch 95% off them get up and leave without explanation when theve achieved what they want your only a bussiness plan nothing else beware take care x

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Never get involved in first place with a tunisian man they are full off bullshit from begining to end make sure the ted light you f### them off or else ur life will never be the same and your future will have a different meaning in life
I never trust no one no more i refuse dates and have not had a man since i kicked the physcotic rat right out off my life belive me when I say they have a mental illness there's no other explanation for the personality disorders
If he's in england with u watch out
Your not imuned from his rat tracks
And watch 95% off them get up and leave without explanation when theve achieved what they want your only a bussiness plan nothing else beware take care x
Better to be alone, looking after yourself than have a Tunisian rat taking away everything you worked hard for!
Being with the rat is like Russian Roulette, never take that chance with the rat!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Better to be alone, looking after yourself than have a Tunisian rat taking away everything you worked hard for!
Being with the rat is like Russian Roulette, never take that chance with the rat!
I wish i had known years ago and I would never have got his far in the relationship off control abuse and power struggle off the sewer rats coffee mentality as filtered there brains to a peanut size same size as there zibibis nothing will change and the mentality towards women has grown even more sadistic and vile !!! talking from experiance and seeing more than the eye can see and more than the ear can hear a horror movie for all women involved with a rat !!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
His lovely sister said the tourists are all whores , she forgets it's many women with one man so that makes her brother the biggest whore .
I think when she says this she's needs to look at her brothers cheating lieing and scamming woman along the way she means her brothers are whores not the women!!
You see they always protect the brothers 100% and so long as this family gets a share off the money they will continue to allow the sons to lie cheat steal and scam !!!! Shame on this family no.morals or dignity !!!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Any one cotemplating a relationship with any tunisian man I warn u against it leave them in tunisia where they belong !!!
They're not worth a second glance or any off yiur money !!
Use your mind and look at the situation
Its all about fakery love bombing and scamming with a visa thrown in !!!
Look at these womens stories then f### the rrat off how before hell opens up !!!!!