Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
View attachment 70060 These was calls for money after bank closed in my town for virus !!!!! Wtf !!!!! All these calls for money !!!!!
He was so angry at me for bank closeing this went on for days !!!!
A begging rat :D How low can you sink as a man to keep calling a woman to send him money. Wished all these rats could have a tattoo on their forehead : the L for looser would be a great tattoo. Anyone has other suggestions?

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Houseem lajnef desrves everything how can a man sink so low as to use abuse a woman for 7 years lieing every day he loves her !!!
Then wants money money money from her
His whole family knew what he was doing and stood by and did nothing as his demands grew so did his anger!!!
He is a masty man who's only goal is money
He drinks everyday a
nd owes money out to everyone
A shame that he used to work washing pots for drink
But won't work to pay his way with a woman
He once said he wished he was with a tunisian woman at least they obey !!!!
He blamed everyone else but himself !!!+

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Houseem lajnef desrves everything how can a man sink so low as to use abuse a woman for 7 years lieing every day he loves her !!!
Then wants money money money from her
His whole family knew what he was doing and stood by and did nothing as his demands grew so did his anger!!!
He is a masty man who's only goal is money
He drinks everyday a
nd owes money out to everyone
A shame that he used to work washing pots for drink
But won't work to pay his way with a woman
He once said he wished he was with a tunisian woman at least they obey !!!!
He blamed everyone else but himself !!!+
Typical rat and rat family they all are in on it most of them don't care they use a foreign woman.
I so wish he ends up with a very controlling nasty woman who beats the crap out of him every day and instead of scurrying to WU on his flip-flops she makes him obey here every need and wishes.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
A begging rat :D How low can you sink as a man to keep calling a woman to send him money. Wished all these rats could have a tattoo on their forehead : the L for looser would be a great tattoo. Anyone has other suggestions?
These morons have the age of a man but their minds are as a little boy begging and wanting his way! They are little boy beat losers! Yuck

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
im.sorry to all who suffered at the hands off these monster tunisisan men
Some more than others
But i think I know who u was maybella and its sad u turn on women who have suffered like u !!!!
Please calm down and breath, do not get anxious over her comments… just ignore. You are here for support and there are plenty women here that will give you that.

maybella

Major Ratslayer
Please calm down and breath, do not get anxious over her comments… just ignore. You are here for support and there are plenty women here that will give you that.
So one here have right to ask me to fuck off,and stop to be nasty,but other havent right to say anyything..
Me too went trough hell with my rat,no one knows,but i was raped many times when i was sleeping by my rat..How do you think that felt like?

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
So one here have right to ask me to fuck off,and stop to be nasty,but other havent right to say anyything..
Me too went trough hell with my rat,no one knows,but i was raped many times when i was sleeping by my rat..How do you think that felt like?
Did I say anything to you? I encourage every person to seek support here, but without attacking each other. It’s hard for everyone I’m sure, I’m sure each person is fighting there own mental agony because of rat. But I’ll tell you this, do not say these disrespectful words to me or I’ll just not respond to you. Even if you know this girl personally it’s not right how you are attacking her. It’s actually really uncomfortable to watch, so please stop. You tell your story and let her tell hers.

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
I hope you reported this to police, regardless what people think Tunisia has laws. This is not something men can do and get away with, especially with foreign woman.

maybella

Major Ratslayer
Did I say anything to you? I encourage every person to seek support here, but without attacking each other. It’s hard for everyone I’m sure, I’m sure each person is fighting there own mental agony because of rat. But I’ll tell you this, do not say these disrespectful words to me or I’ll just not respond to you. Even if you know this girl personally it’s not right how you are attacking her. It’s actually really uncomfortable to watch, so please stop. You tell your story and let her tell hers.
Oh i'm sorry i talked to the wrong person!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yes it would be great if when they were outed here all of a sudden the mark of the beast would appear ;) ie: loser , scammer just something to make others stay far away from them and their evil ways

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I went through fucking hell and back u dont know half off what I suffered with !!!+!
Yes i wanted to belive everything was perfect and things would change but nothing did
Do u understand I loved him from my ###### heart !!!!!!!
I think that’s the reason some stayed as long as they did or went back because in our minds (the minds of a good normal person) we thought they would change. Boy were we wrong! This is the difference in good and evil for sure! So to the newcomers ..walk away as soon as you suspect!

Yvonne

Staff member
Can we all please stay with the subject and that is naming and shaming rats and not the victims.
@maybella when a victim change her/his name it's with the permission of admins or moderators there is no need to blame the victim she went through enough with her rat.
I will delete any nasty comments about the victim or when her identity will be revealed

Yvonne x

Yvonne

Staff member
I'm sorry you went through all this with your rat we all where under the impression that you never met him and it was all online.
Supporting eachother here at the forum is important for the healing process.
Did you report it to the police in Tunisia?
Yvonne xxx

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
You didn't have the right to say what you did to me
It wasnt right you said some awful things about me and to me
And yes I have the right to tell you to #### off when u speak off my angel like that !!!

Do u think I called myself an angel no that was her name
And as for my fb I have 2 one thats not been used for years and I cant reopen it and the other one you know about
Its no one bussines if i have I or 2 fbs
Im so sorry u went through hell and the pain is still with you
But my pain will never lesson or get better so please before you speak ask never percieve or make assumptions
Yes i went back with him like many women did with there rat
We all make mistakes
But please maybella don't assume and don't give my private details out as u nearly did i wish u happiness and hope you do the best for u x

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Can we all please stay with the subject and that is naming and shaming rats and not the victims.
@maybella when a victim change her/his name it's with the permission of admins or moderators there is no need to blame the victim she went through enough with her rat.
I will delete any nasty comments about the victim or when her identity will be revealed

Yvonne x
Thank you weve all been through hell and back and I wouldnt wish this on no one
No one has the right to pain others
But deep in me my pain will remain in my heart
But with days passing it gets less painful
We are all here not to judge each other but to give help advice and love each other xx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
You didn't have the right to say what you did to me
It wasnt right you said some awful things about me and to me
And yes I have the right to tell you to #### off when u speak off my angel like that !!!

Do u think I called myself an angel no that was her name
And as for my fb I have 2 one thats not been used for years and I cant reopen it and the other one you know about
Its no one bussines if i have I or 2 fbs
Im so sorry u went through hell and the pain is still with you
But my pain will never lesson or get better so please before you speak ask never percieve or make assumptions
Yes i went back with him like many women did with there rat
We all make mistakes
But please maybella don't assume and don't give my private details out as u nearly did i wish u happiness and hope you do the best for u x
I'm sorry @Moonshine this was all my fault i answered to @maybella her questions. This was not my intention just wanted to clarify it.
I apologize to you if it all made you feel sad or uncomfortable. You don't need to feel ashamed or to justify why you went back to your rat most of the women here did that so there is no shame in that. The shame is on these vile rats who cause all these problems to so many women

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
What about the rude comments that woman wrote to me??
Is that fair??
Some people can say what they want and others no??
Shee asked me to fuck off
No she’s having a bad day..we are all rude at times she thought you were being rude that’s all. Forget and forgive we are all here for support sometimes we get the wrong idea of things being said Maybella I hope your days are getting easier❤️