Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
What about the rude comments that woman wrote to me??
Is that fair??
Some people can say what they want and others no??
Shee asked me to fuck off
@maybella I answered your questions before and it wasn't the intention to out a victim or to accuse her of anything. This is not the reason why the forum exists. So I don't see the need why you should question her actions or try to reveal her.
I read you where raped by your rat but I think none of us knew you ever met him as when I read through your posts it was all online. Being raped by your rat is very sad and I do hope you get the help you needed and if you want to talk about it we all are here for you

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
@maybella I answered your questions before and it wasn't the intention to out a victim or to accuse her of anything. This is not the reason why the forum exists. So I don't see the need why you should question her actions or try to reveal her.
I read you where raped by your rat but I think none of us knew you ever met him as when I read through your posts it was all online. Being raped by your rat is very sad and I do hope you get the help you needed and if you want to talk about it we all are here for you
@maybella it’s so easy for us to get the wrong idea about each other’s comments being it’s all text communication. I really don’t think any one’s intentions are to be ugly to each other, just cones of that way sometimes…I’m in same boat as @Butterflies i actually didn’t know you met with a Tunisian man, I thought you were kinda new to the scene and dealing with an online encounter. Your story is as important as everyone and we are here to listen to confession, venting, anger.. whatever it may be. Just think of it this way, a bunch of sisters in the same room… sometimes conflicts come up but at the end of the day we are all here for each other.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Exactly my thoughts. Calling so many times indicates he has no self control.
Also, he said : send me “my” money! Whaat? How can someone get to that point?
I think a lot of them are this way honestly, mine used to call back to back over and over if we were arguing I got the LAST time he called was on an Instagram Acct I could not block due to his fancy name .. he found it left a few remarks and called 3 times at 300 in the morning my time back to back and yes I silenced my phone and I blocked! But for that moron to say his money ughhhhh these rats all have a mental disorder ..delusional

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
No she’s having a bad day..we are all rude at times she thought you were being rude that’s all. Forget and forgive we are all here for support sometimes we get the wrong idea of things being said Maybella I hope your days are getting easier❤️
I know but it would be polite to have asked not make asumptions,we all suffered in diffrent ways and im sure she still is these rats are lethal in many ways
Maybella needs to tell her full story when she's ready when it's shared it makes things not easy but bearable
I have told few aspects off my story but not all yet
I thought this man was my Prince charming and he swept me off my feet to take me to heaven !!! i thought heaven but it was down a dark lonely road with no end in sight!!!
But God opened the light for me and gave me strength to do what I did !!!
There's still much off my story that I haven't told yet but in time I will
Thank you sabrina butterflies mhoo7 you and all the other ladies have been my strength my inspiration and made me strong enough to continue I life thank you xxxxx
Maybella let us into your heart dont suffer alone please xxx

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I think a lot of them are this way honestly, mine used to call back to back over and over if we were arguing I got the LAST time he called was on an Instagram Acct I could not block due to his fancy name .. he found it left a few remarks and called 3 times at 300 in the morning my time back to back and yes I silenced my phone and I blocked! But for that moron to say his money ughhhhh these rats all have a mental disorder ..delusional
Ironic though how if it was us just calling them once to supposedly work things out and hung up on because its too late at night.
But yet when its all about them they ring consecutively, if they can't get you they will get the ones that know you they are very persistent rats
for the need of greed.
Let's be honest ladies, when the rats take everything and I mean everything what's left after the victims are taken to the cleaners
the rats aren't going to bail us out, certainly would not be fair to beg family to help its just when all is said and done the rat are no where
for any kind of support.
Who is going to stand by after you lose your home?
Who is going to stand by after you lost your savings, I mean crap is getting real out there and the rats don't care what you've done for them
its only when things are good for them is when they care.
I am sorry but rat love does not pay your bills, it pays their bills.
What do they care if you are a good person with a good heart, the rats don't have a heart like this!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Ironic though how if it was us just calling them once to supposedly work things out and hung up on because its too late at night.
But yet when its all about them they ring consecutively, if they can't get you they will get the ones that know you they are very persistent rats
for the need of greed.
Let's be honest ladies, when the rats take everything and I mean everything what's left after the victims are taken to the cleaners
the rats aren't going to bail us out, certainly would not be fair to beg family to help its just when all is said and done the rat are no where
for any kind of support.
Who is going to stand by after you lose your home?
Who is going to stand by after you lost your savings, I mean crap is getting real out there and the rats don't care what you've done for them
its only when things are good for them is when they care.
I am sorry but rat love does not pay your bills, it pays their bills.
What do they care if you are a good person with a good heart, the rats don't have a heart like this!
The only one they care about is themselves, and they do not care who they ruin while they are getting what they want! They do not have a heart at all they are very callus in what they do to people.. so glad to be finished but sorry for their next victim

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
One
The only one they care about is themselves, and they do not care who they ruin while they are getting what they want! They do not have a heart at all they are very callus in what they do to people.. so glad to be finished but sorry for their next victim
I am sorry too because they will be another victim as he drinks every day and owes a lot off money for drink
He cant stay without money
And he will lie so bad to get it
But after a while his blanket falls off and his true colours show through what he really is !!!
He will make out your obsessed with him and you have given him money to say sorry
Its now turned into 5 years he has not worked!!!!
To his friends hes a good lad that loves you adores u and buys u everything
Behind closed doors hes a bastard manipulative narssastic moran !!!
Every day you have to make him special and happy
Your happiness will never be his concern ever!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
One

I am sorry too because they will be another victim as he drinks every day and owes a lot off money for drink
He cant stay without money
And he will lie so bad to get it
But after a while his blanket falls off and his true colours show through what he really is !!!
He will make out your obsessed with him and you have given him money to say sorry
Its now turned into 5 years he has not worked!!!!
To his friends hes a good lad that loves you adores u and buys u everything
Behind closed doors hes a bastard manipulative narssastic moran !!!
Every day you have to make him special and happy
Your happiness will never be his concern ever!!!!
For yours it must take a while for that mask to come off over that very large nose;)

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
The times they have insulted us made fun off us
Sat with all their friends and laughed about us all
Dont think your rat never did it they all do !!!!!
I don't want to bring up my past with this rat, but it was during the times when I was at my worst
When my father passed away he asked for money so that he could pay back his cousin that he kept borrowing from
$50 he said, how can someone ask of someone during a time such as that.
Even I told the rat's family and they were ashamed because he could of asked this of his own family.
The whole time between late 2017 and onto 2019 this class act rat had put the pressure even more so on me.

while I had to look after sick relatives, one in coma, the other in urgent care admitted for a month, and one have another leg amputated.
So what did this rat do, not in his blood to be supportive, in fact he looked elsewhere and called me lazy and not able to support
a foreign scammer man.
Then two relatives died in 2019, there is a lot more than just dealing with it, I had to look after their affairs, pay their bills
and get no thanks for it I got kicked down by the rat evenmore so.
I also have my own family with an autistic son, he even wanted to come to Canada and use my son's disability as an excuse (to be a caregiver)
when this scamming rat had no intention of ever caring for my son just wanted to use him to get there JUST WOW, what a piece of crap!!
Not one of us can say what will happen to our family, and the rat stated he was forbidden to contact me through all this
but chose not to when this all started. Of course the rat took time to bother me on social media through fake profiles because of his selfish behavior and insults
I had to block the rat and he chose not to send a letter to offer his condolences.
so why in God's green earth would I ever help this shameful rat.
His parents can't even sell their rat son away look how the rat behaved!!
So I am well over it, and you are not alone in your pain @Moonshine there are plenty
of victims who share in your pain. Lots of love for you @Moonshine you deserve all the love and care in the world.
So I feel for the members on here, I can feel your pain!!

Last edited:

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I don't want to bring up my past with this rat, but it was during the times when I was at my worst
When my father passed away he asked for money so that he could pay back his cousin that he kept borrowing from
$50 he said, how can someone ask of someone during a time such as that.
Even I told the rat's family and they were ashamed because he could of asked this of his own family.
The whole time between late 2017 and onto 2019 this class act rat had put the pressure even more so on me.

while I had to look after sick relatives, one in coma, the other in urgent care admitted for a month, and one have another leg amputated.
So what did this rat do, not in his blood to be supportive, in fact he looked elsewhere and called me lazy and not able to support
a foreign scammer man.
Then two relatives died in 2019, there is a lot more than just dealing with it, I had to look after their affairs, pay their bills
and get no thanks for it I got kicked down by the rat evenmore so.
I also have my own family with an autistic son, he even wanted to come to Canada and use my son's disability as an excuse (to be a caregiver)
when this scamming rat had no intention of ever caring for my son just wanted to use him to get there JUST WOW, what a piece of crap!!
Not one of us can say what will happen to our family, and the rat stated he was forbidden to contact me through all this
but chose not to when this all started. Of course the rat took time to bother me on social media through fake profiles because of his selfish behavior and insults
I had to block the rat and he chose not to send a letter to offer his condolences.
so why in God's green earth would I ever help this shameful rat.
His parents can't even sell their rat son away look how the rat behaved!!
So I am well over it, and you are not alone in your pain @Moonshine there are plenty
of victims who share in your pain. Lots of love for you @Moonshine you deserve all the love and care in the world.
So I feel for the members on here, I can feel your pain!!
He too drmanded I get from my hospital bed sign myself out and to mg he screamed so much at me the nurses took tbe phone off me and closed it down
Another time outside the crematorium where they were cremating my aunt who I looked upon as a mum he was screaming in front off other family members for money
They were angry and one shouted into my phone #### off this a funeral not a nut ward you physco !!!
So they don't care off your loss they don't care off your feelings the mighty power to them is dinas the .more they get the more there friends put them on a pedestal !!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
The times they have insulted us made fun off us
Sat with all their friends and laughed about us all
Dont think your rat never did it they all do !!!!!
I do not put anything past the useless creatures!!! Now it’s our turn to tell everybody how they truly are! The only thing they could have insulted or laughed at about us is putting up with their foolishness and lies and giving.. but this again is the difference in evil and good! You wonder how they could do that to good people?!?! But if you ask me, we are the winners here, not them! As you can clearly see their only happiness was money.. with them money didn’t last long and it certainly does not buy happiness! GREED looks very ugly on them

Last edited: