Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
At the start of your relationship you are willing to do that because your habibi "need"(read wants) all this because they tell all their stupid sob stories and we fall for it. It's only when we learn the truth we see it with different eyes.
You are right @Moonshine don't go to meet your rat. Don't send any money and don't bring or send gifts they just sell it while you are on your way back home.
Me meet him again that's a joke I would meet him again If I could slowly squeeze the life out off him !!!!
I saw the tricks they pulled in coffee always selling phones clothes trainers perfume and even womans things bet they were fucking stolen from the gf fiance !!!!!!
It actually sickened me !!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Me meet him again that's a joke I would meet him again If I could slowly squeeze the life out off him !!!!
I saw the tricks they pulled in coffee always selling phones clothes trainers perfume and even womans things bet they were fucking stolen from the gf fiance !!!!!!
It actually sickened me !!!!
It was just a figure of speech @Moonshine it's a warning for other women who wants to meet their love rat to don't do it.
But then again if we all women from TLR got together and fly out there there will be a few scared rats their scam would be revealed but it's not worth our time and these rats are dangerous

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
It was just a figure of speech @Moonshine it's a warning for other women who wants to meet their love rat to don't do it.
But then again if we all women from TLR got together and fly out there there will be a few scared rats their scam would be revealed but it's not worth our time and these rats are dangerous
Sorry i put laughing face but I was just imaging walking into coffee all off us with all our rats in view !!!
They hate the retaliation off the truth they hate rejection they hate it when u call them names back !!! And they hate it when u challange them over what theve done scardy rats when confronted by us !!!
And they hate the most when u tell them truth about themselves then comes the self pity
They think we have to accept all they do to us , but get scared when we fight back !!
Down the rat hole they disappear untill they think its clear to pop out again protesting their innocence haha nope your guilty as #### !!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Yeah I agree sabrina
But if u look back they certainly wasn't that poor
Just we were too good too kind hearted and they certainly took advantage off that
I stoopped feeling sorry for hom when I realised he had a new coat on I said very nice who bought you that
His response was my self there is a place where u can buy things where others have wore them for very cheap he bragged off he had paid 20 dinas for his coat and was proud off that
And to tell truth it was a nice coat
But brain dead me paid a lot for his last coat snd it didn't last him long !!!!
Next day he showed me and they're was some nice clothes there but wait a ####### minute he wanted every item from my country and refused this place before
But then wanted a second coat a second pair off trainers and extra jeans all from medina I refused !!!!!
Thats all they want you to give !!!!!!!!!! ##### off !!!!!
Strange mine never took care of the clothes I sent him I don’t think he could take care of anything! Yes we were definitely too kind hearted and wanted to believe them even when we knew we had every reason not to believe them

dasa

Ratslayer
I am always surprised that the Tunisian Habibi's have a completely different standard. Which woman would put up with that from a local man? Still the big mistake is that most people see it with Western eyes. We see that they live at home and cannot afford their own apartment. But in this society it is completely normal to live at home until the wedding. We see that they only earn the equivalent of 300-400 euros a month. But that is also normal. usually 5+ more people live in a family and then you get along well with the money.we think medical emergencies are exceptions and will die without our help. There is medical aid for the Tunisian wallet in Tunisia too, so don't worry. and in all honesty, sending this money, bringing gifts etc. destroys so many families in Tunisia. it spoils their character and it keeps getting worse.Every woman should realize that from the first dinar she gives, she becomes a person that no one will respect anymore

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
If we don’t send the money or go over the relationship is over;) should’ve never sent the first dime. I didn’t go for all that new expensive phone crap he got what I brought and I have to tell you it didn’t cost that much!!! But I spent enough of MY money on trips etc etc ughhh
Wow he too finished relationship every time I didnt send money imediantly
He finished our relationship 20 times a week !!!!!
Blocked me unfriended me blocked me on messages 100s off times
For trivial things
Added women when he unblocked me then deleted the women always adding women deleting women as if i was bothered it got so tedious I thought wtf
They are very predictable in what there next move is id think ffs here we go again
His actions got boring so predictable
You just waited for calls / cam to be cut and there it went
Next they would say you ###### cut my call omg when u did it idiot
It got so frustrating trying to reason with them yhru ate the most selfish ignorant morans in the world
They tried to make you the crazy one when actually it was them !!!! Ffs teenagers in a man's body ?!!!!!!!

dasa

Ratslayer
Please do not get me wrong. What these rats are doing is wrong and bad.

But every woman should ask herself why she is doing this.

There is always talk of love that justifies everything. But that has nothing to do with love. It's about deep longing and needs which act under the guise of love.

I am of the opinion that some women want to buy "love". Not consciously, of course. This happens on many levels and for different reasons.

I don't mean to say that it is the victims' own fault. It's about making it understandable. If you understand processes you can work on them. In this case you protect yourself from rats And further damage.

I find it one-sided that people often only look at the rats and forget the part of women.

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer

There is always talk of love that justifies everything. But that has nothing to do with love. It's about deep longing and needs which act under the guise of love.

I am of the opinion that some women want to buy "love". Not consciously, of course. This happens on many levels and for different reasons.

I don't mean to say that it is the victims' own fault. It's about making it understandable. If you understand processes you can work on them. In this case you protect yourself from rats And further damage.

I find it one-sided that people often only look at the rats and forget the part of women.
Buy love are u joking buy a arabic man no way !!!!!
You barking up the wrong tree there !!!!!
I helped him expecting something back maybe a thank you
But thats why I walked away

But im offended when u say buy love !!!
Thats not what we did !!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I am always surprised that the Tunisian Habibi's have a completely different standard. Which woman would put up with that from a local man? Still the big mistake is that most people see it with Western eyes. We see that they live at home and cannot afford their own apartment. But in this society it is completely normal to live at home until the wedding. We see that they only earn the equivalent of 300-400 euros a month. But that is also normal. usually 5+ more people live in a family and then you get along well with the money.we think medical emergencies are exceptions and will die without our help. There is medical aid for the Tunisian wallet in Tunisia too, so don't worry. and in all honesty, sending this money, bringing gifts etc. destroys so many families in Tunisia. it spoils their character and it keeps getting worse.Every woman should realize that from the first dinar she gives, she becomes a person that no one will respect anymore
Wow that's harsh are u off the opinion that tunisian woman and western women are not respected because they send money to help!!!!
So its the tunisian arabic men and their family that are ######. Beggars that shame the family and are not respected not the women !!!!!!

dasa

Ratslayer
@Moonshine

You are emotionally right in the middle of it. I am sure that you will understand my words differently in 1-2 years. This is not an attack on you.

I don't know where you come from That's why I'm just using London now.

Would you also help hands financially for years in London even though he treats you like dirt? Would you allow yourself to be blackmailed like this emotionally here too?

If so, then there is professional help available to help you learn to love yourself.

If not, then you should ask yourself why you allowed it in a Tunisian rat. I know that many don't want to hear that, but in a binational relationship both have to deal with each other's culture.So if you don't deal with the culture and its customs, then it will be difficult.

Now some will say that the rat should also be concerned with your culture. But seriously, the rat has mostly never left the country. Has no education and only knows Europe from tourists in a party mood, stories from show-off friends in cafes and on the internet

dasa

Ratslayer
Wow that's harsh are u off the opinion that tunisian woman and western women are not respected because they send money to help!!!!
So its the tunisian arabic men and their family that are ######. Beggars that shame the family and are not respected not the women !!!!!!

I'm sorry....But that's exactly what shows me that you just don't understand the culture at all

Of course everyone will accept money and help. They were stupid if they didn't. You expect gratitude, that is completely normal in western countries. In Tunisia they laugh at you behind your back. It's only like here when you are part of this family. But to be part of the family, you have to be respected first.

dasa

Ratslayer
I would like to write you my experience from many many years in Tunisia.

My husband also comes from a simple family and a poor place. He had a lot of friends that he grew up with. He trusted many and thought they were good people. When he came to Germany he took his chance. He learned the language, was hardworking and to this day I can't complain.

Many of his friends have worked in tourism and of course they met women. There was constant news whether I could talk to the women and I help with the visa.

I was often uncomfortable because I know what is going on. My husband has assured me that this is a good guy and that he has known him forever. Often they were cousins across many corners. My husband was shocked when his friends turned out to be rats.

I know half of the men here in the forum. I warned a lot of women and none of them would listen to me . I would even be insulted and threatened. From women here and men there.

We have decided not to help any more. It's embarrassing and you can't trust anyone anymore.

dasa

Ratslayer
Many expect the same as here in Europe

But what do you want to expect in Tunisia? Even the police, authorities and customs are corruptible. They even expect it.

If you drive across the border by car and don't put a few hundred dinars in the passport, they will punish you. They will hold you at the port for hours. They will take your vehicle apart and damage things on purpose.

When you go home as a Tunisian living abroad, you will learn to deal with a lot of envy and hatred. Even among their own people there is envy and resentment.

It is completely unrealistic that you are respected as a European woman. Are you only accepted if money flows but respected? No way

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
I'm sorry....But that's exactly what shows me that you just don't understand the culture at all

Of course everyone will accept money and help. They were stupid if they didn't. You expect gratitude, that is completely normal in western countries. In Tunisia they laugh at you behind your back. It's only like here when you are part of this family. But to be part of the family, you have to be respected first.
Yes i do I lived there for a while and over 8 years iv been going there so I do understand the cilture and ib were arabic women send money to tunisian and arabic men
No.one is buying love and if there any one is thats shaming its the tunisian arabic man and his family!!!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Many expect the same as here in Europe

But what do you want to expect in Tunisia? Even the police, authorities and customs are corruptible. They even expect it.

If you drive across the border by car and don't put a few hundred dinars in the passport, they will punish you. They will hold you at the port for hours. They will take your vehicle apart and damage things on purpose.

When you go home as a Tunisian living abroad, you will learn to deal with a lot of envy and hatred. Even among their own people there is envy and resentment.

It is completely unrealistic that you are respected as a European woman. Are you only accepted if money flows but respected? No way

@Moonshine

You are emotionally right in the middle of it. I am sure that you will understand my words differently in 1-2 years. This is not an attack on you.

I don't know where you come from That's why I'm just using London now.

Would you also help hands financially for years in London even though he treats you like dirt? Would you allow yourself to be blackmailed like this emotionally here too?

If so, then there is professional help available to help you learn to love yourself.

If not, then you should ask yourself why you allowed it in a Tunisian rat. I know that many don't want to hear that, but in a binational relationship both have to deal with each other's culture.So if you don't deal with the culture and its customs, then it will be difficult.

Now some will say that the rat should also be concerned with your culture. But seriously, the rat has mostly never left the country. Has no education and only knows Europe from tourists in a party mood, stories from show-off friends in cafes and on the internet
I think u should look closely at your words because what u say is somewhat wrong .about western women some yes but i will defend myself in many ways u cant make judgement when u don't know the woman
And yes i know so much about culture and rats !!!

dasa

Ratslayer
Moonshine

What you think you know is an illusion that you hold onto obsessively.

You yourself differentiate between Western women and Arab women. I do not judge. I have an opinion that I stand for. That's a big difference.

Do you speak arabic or tunisian? How long did you live there?

How long have you been married and been part of the family?

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
Moonshine

What you think you know is an illusion that you hold onto obsessively.

You yourself differentiate between Western women and Arab women. I do not judge. I have an opinion that I stand for. That's a big difference.

Do you speak arabic or tunisian? How long did you live there?

How long have you been married and been part of the family?
I do not judge so please dont make assumptions about me
But both arabic women and western women have sent money to tunisian /arabic men and please i have many arabic women as friends who's been through difficult times with there own men !!!

Wow an illusion that i obsessively hold on to
What illusion pkease enlighten me !!!
Because i think u are perceiving things about me that u know nothing off
And i ask u politely do not speak this way about me again
No 1 are u married
Are u man or woman
Are u arabic / tunisian
Because its you making judgement off western woman
Do u really think im a fool that I dont know about the rats
I watched i observed i listened and i saw
So I think I my opinion i know a hell off a lot about rats znd their ever changing tactics !!!!!
Culture religion and rasism between the tunisians and the vile envy and greed off most tunisian familys is positively rife with jealousy off each other !!!

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer

So im not respected funny that I do not drink smoke and only 1 man in my life i work hard too
And i refused to sleep with him for years and he accepted and respected me for that
But he got into wrong crowd drinking smoking thats when he changed
Im tunisia friends opioion matters the most
And iv seen the vile abuse these arabic tunisian men bestow on their wife's gf fiance wether western or tunisian
The culture is dedicated to the man ruling the home and the wife obeying every command
Only a small percentage off aeabic men give respect to woman !!!
Thats why the divorce rate in tunisia is the highest in the world!!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

Looking back I really wasn’t trying to buy his love I don’t think any of us were but now it seems like I was paying for the phone calls, his loving charming words that were lies etc the thing we did wrong was try to believe them and help them and true I knew nothing about Tunisia . I know I have learned my lesson and happy to be away from that mess

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
As for the respect I don’t think I ever cared if the family respected me or not, I mean sure we all want some respect from everyone but my respect for them was 0 as I felt like they were benefiting from the money these rats beg for.. I’m in the US and I would help someone here but see I don’t think I’ve ever met a rat in the US not to say they are not here but…never come across one

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Wow he too finished relationship every time I didnt send money imediantly
He finished our relationship 20 times a week !!!!!
Blocked me unfriended me blocked me on messages 100s off times
For trivial things
Added women when he unblocked me then deleted the women always adding women deleting women as if i was bothered it got so tedious I thought wtf
They are very predictable in what there next move is id think ffs here we go again
His actions got boring so predictable
You just waited for calls / cam to be cut and there it went
Next they would say you ###### cut my call omg when u did it idiot
It got so frustrating trying to reason with them yhru ate the most selfish ignorant morans in the world
They tried to make you the crazy one when actually it was them !!!! Ffs teenagers in a man's body ?!!!!!!!
Oh mine never ended it he just tried different tactics ..if only he would have blocked me!!! Might have saved me a lot of time wasting on him!

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer

I get some of what you’re saying and will add that yes getting involved with an Arab guy is a big deal, one that requires a lot of research and even then 9/10 times it won’t work out due to the gravity of differences.

but. also realise that a rat can almost never love or respect a western female, even if she’s a nun or “virtuous woman”….. a lot of these guys come from families that hold high anti western sentiments. Some even support jihadi groups soo… no matter what you do, how “decent” you are you will never be 100% accepted by them, you are still the kafir (lol) no matter what the guy tells you.

At the end of the day you walking on cultural eggshells benefits him only, and true love is about giving and receiving, that is being OPEN to your SO’s character and beliefs. Those are the relationships that work, where both the man and the woman are understanding of one another. Yes a few of us including myself may have made a few faux pas but where there is true love none of that really matters

hope you ladies are all doing well, trying to distance from anything rat related but you’re in my thoughts and prayers :)

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

When we women are looking back on a rat relationship we all know we where conned and used but there is the big difference @dasa. Most of the women didn't know anything about rats and bezness so I find it easy to say we as women forget our part in it as most of us weren't searching for a relationship, it's the never-ending begging and love bombing from the rat where most women fall for as this triggers compassion feelings towards the rat. I agree women should search more info about the culture or traditions from the man involved but this goes both ways because when the man is really interested in the woman he should do the same and both should accept the cultural differences.
I read most of your posts here and I assume you are from europ married to a tunisian. Are you Muslim or converted to it or are you a tunisian woman? If you are a European woman how do you know you are respected as you say European women are not respected?
It's understandable you don't want to help no more due to bad experiences in the past and I'm sure you mean well what you are saying now but that is hindsight isn't it as most of the women who told their story here knows all of it now.
You are lucky you married a genuine tunisian man but I am sure it was a difficult road and there would also be doubts in your head when you started your relationship in the past.
Looking at bezness from an outside view and never experienced it yourself it's hard to understand why women fall for the sob stories from rats but here we all are discussing the same topic but with a different view on it.
You've must of seen horrendous stories of women through the years and I admire that you tried to help them out as much as you could
Being a western woman we expected the same respect as an Arab woman and I'm sure there are respectable men in the Arab world who treat their women respectful but at this forum we are not talking about respectable men we are taking about rats and there is the difference

Moonshine

Major Ratslayer
When we women are looking back on a rat relationship we all know we where conned and used but there is the big difference @dasa. Most of the women didn't know anything about rats and bezness so I find it easy to say we as women forget our part in it as most of us weren't searching for a relationship, it's the never-ending begging and love bombing from the rat where most women fall for as this triggers compassion feelings towards the rat. I agree women should search more info about the culture or traditions from the man involved but this goes both ways because when the man is really interested in the woman he should do the same and both should accept the cultural differences.
I read most of your posts here and I assume you are from europ married to a tunisian. Are you Muslim or converted to it or are you a tunisian woman? If you are a European woman how do you know you are respected as you say European women are not respected?
It's understandable you don't want to help no more due to bad experiences in the past and I'm sure you mean well what you are saying now but that is hindsight isn't it as most of the women who told their story here knows all of it now.
You are lucky you married a genuine tunisian man but I am sure it was a difficult road and there would also be doubts in your head when you started your relationship in the past.
Looking at bezness from an outside view and never experienced it yourself it's hard to understand why women fall for the sob stories from rats but here we all are discussing the same topic but with a different view on it.
You've must of seen horrendous stories of women through the years and I admire that you tried to help them out as much as you could
Being a western woman we expected the same respect as an Arab woman and I'm sure there are respectable men in the Arab world who treat their women respectful but at this forum we are not talking about respectable men we are taking about rats and there is the difference
I agree 100% butterflies ;
The tunisian/ arabic men can not have been taught values manners or respect
That the big difference between us western women and the arabic / tunisian men
That our culture demands we respect each other
But in tunisia the onky respect u got is when u tipped and first time u tipped they expect more
A bit like the rats with mg wu
They have nothing to offer idle no work no money which puts pressure on them to find a western woman for money visa from the family
99 % off the rats are dregs off society and family doing anything to get rid off them no tunisian family will allow them near their daughters as they have no prospects in life
If id have known about rats I would have removed his friend request !!!!!
They have no morals and cant even respect themselves
Where is the respect in tunisia well I will tell u RESPECT IS MONEY !!!!!
THE MORE THE RATS ACCUMULATE IN DINAS THE MORE RESPECT THEY ARE GIVEN even if its stolen money scammed money its still respect oh you have money respect to u my friend u buying drinks my friend fuck off the culture off tunisia is ratvilla and dinas greedy bastards !!!!

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
I know half of the men here in the forum. I warned a lot of women and none of them would listen to me . I would even be insulted and threatened. From women here and men there.

We have decided not to help any more. It's embarrassing and you can't trust anyone anymore.

I listened to you Dasa. Without your warnings things would have been much worse for me and lasted much longer. I can't thank you enough.

But I do understand why you've decided not to help anymore. It takes years to understand the different culture and mentality and, to the inexperienced, it sounds bizarre and unbelievable :(
It's usually a case of shoot the messenger and, because most rats DO understand the differences in culture, they can explain away our warnings (by using our cultural norms) and convince the victim that we are just jealous and want to make sabotage :rolleyes:
It's can also be dangerous if you live in, or have links in, Tunisia :(

It's impossible to explain to a newcomer that simply by having coffee with someone means you are agreeing to be their girlfriend and if you pay for their coffee, well... You are are obviously willing to pay to be (one of) their girlfriend(s)....
and so it begins :(

Last edited:

dasa

Ratslayer
Butterflies

I totally agree with your contribution. nevertheless one wanted to pay attention to the other side. I will now take another unemotional example to make myself more understandable.

If you want to emigrate to another country, find out about the laws there. If you want to start a company there, you will find out about taxes, wages and work-related issues.All of this happens before you get involved. Nobody can expect that in the desired country everything will be the same as in their home country.

We western women prefer the idea of a romantic where you act on an equal footing and get through everything together because you love each other.

But :
Love is a luxury that many countries cannot afford or that they have a completely different attitude towards it.

If there is also a significant financial imbalance, it becomes even more complicated. Even if a western woman receives social assistance, she is much wealthier than the Tunisian man