Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
That's because it would defeat his objective.
His objective is to get to the UK.....
If you want to come live in Tunisia you are of no use to him.
He put a lot of work into using you to get to the UK and he's angry because now you're not giving him his wages.

:(

Exactly this, I really wanted to live in Tunisia for a few months with my rat and learn the language, he went ballistic and blocked the idea every time I brought it up. Only the rat's objective counts, and that objective is to see himself in a better-off position. Your dreams, your goals in life? They mean nothing to him. Anything you do to better understand the culture and language is a threat to them -- isn't that an alarm bell? What has he ever done to support you in what you want to do?

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Exactly this, I really wanted to live in Tunisia for a few months with my rat and learn the language, he went ballistic and blocked the idea every time I brought it up. Only the rat's objective counts, and that objective is to see himself in a better-off position. Your dreams, your goals in life? They mean nothing to him. Anything you do to better understand the culture and language is a threat to them -- isn't that an alarm bell? What has he ever done to support you in what you want to do?
@TulpenUitAmsterdam , I like Tunisia as a place to retire just as Spain, but I think foreigners find a bit complicated to own property there, if that was possible and I had the money I will retire there.. WITHOUT A TUNISIAN MAN, I would like to have the best of both countries, uk and Tunisia, have you bought of retiring there with family. Or a friend from your country? ;)

Rose's

@Rose's Your rat threatens you, has anger issues, controls you, demands money and treats you badly. So, why would you want to marry him? Why do you even want him in your life? He can offer you absolutely nothing. You do not need such a lowlife. The behaviour you see now will only get even worse if you stay with him. Please place a value on yourself and get rid. You deserve to be happy but you will never have happiness with that vermin in your life. Be strong xx
U all are making judgement on me you are all discussing me I came on here as I finally knew what i had to do but I needed that final push to claim my life back again do you all think I like being in the hands of a Arabic man that brings my life to a halt that dosent even have respect for himself never mind me I know I'm.better than this I know I'm worth a million off him but I need that final push to take him completly out off life bit its dam hard they try in your head like a headache they take over u like they live with u I need to snap his control off me away I need to be free but its fucking hard dont u all understand its fucking hard!!!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
U all are making judgement on me you are all discussing me I came on here as I finally knew what i had to do but I needed that final push to claim my life back again do you all think I like being in the hands of a Arabic man that brings my life to a halt that dosent even have respect for himself never mind me I know I'm.better than this I know I'm worth a million off him but I need that final push to take him completly out off life bit its dam hard they try in your head like a headache they take over u like they live with u I need to snap his control off me away I need to be free but its fucking hard dont u all understand its fucking hard!!!!!
We are not judging you Rose's we where all been there we know how hard it is to just hit that button to block him and leave.... We know, we are just trying to help you to find the strength to do this it must come fom yourself. You have a long history with him and it is hard to leave, you heart is broken we get that. He will just keep using you Rose's he doesn't care how you feel. He is a big fat rat and he creeps into your mind. It took me 3 months to finally leave my rat and I knew by then he was a rat. Again we are not judging you we know it is difficult. Sending you strength to do it Rose's plse plse remove this dirty rat out of your life. Much love xxx ❤

Last edited:

Rose's

We are not judging you Rose's we where all been there we know how hard it is to just hit that button to block him and leave.... We know, we are just trying to help you to find the strength to do this it must come fom yourself. You have a long history with him and it is hard to leave, you heart is broken we get that. He will just keep using you Rose's he doesn't care how you feel. He is a big fat rat and he creeps into your mind. It took me 3 months to finally leave my rat and I knew by then he was a rat. Again we are not judging you we know it is difficult. Sending you strength to do it Rose's plse plse remove this dirty rat out of your life. Much love xxx ❤
U are saying I am this person when you actually dont know who I'm engaged I have always been engaged for 2 years it's never been broken off the problem I have is the way he is with me and the things he demands I do say no to him all the time and I remind him that if I was Tunisian my family would shame u to your family for even dareing to ask me for anything and its harem to ask and every time I'm on phone his mother comes in talking or shouting at him this is ignorant and would never happen with my mother she would be polite enough to wait for my call to finish sometimes he gets angry with her and tells her to get out of his roo maybe this is an act or maybe it's just his mother being ignorant I dont know but right now it will take time to hit that button and when I do theres no going back ever

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
U are saying I am this person when you actually dont know who I'm engaged I have always been engaged for 2 years it's never been broken off the problem I have is the way he is with me and the things he demands I do say no to him all the time and I remind him that if I was Tunisian my family would shame u to your family for even dareing to ask me for anything and its harem to ask and every time I'm on phone his mother comes in talking or shouting at him this is ignorant and would never happen with my mother she would be polite enough to wait for my call to finish sometimes he gets angry with her and tells her to get out of his roo maybe this is an act or maybe it's just his mother being ignorant I dont know but right now it will take time to hit that button and when I do theres no going back ever
Yes @Rose's when you’re ready, everything has a right time, you will find that moment when you will “hit that button ” then you will know you’re ready, remember that Tunisians mothers have a big influence in their sons lives, I once got rid of one Tunisian man when I said she treated him like a big baby... that guy never spoke to me again!!! Which was a relieve then it down on me,,, aha so this is how to get rid of these Tunisians pestering... hmmm interesting lol, not need to insult their mothers just be selective in your words, I hope you’re ok and no need to be angry with yourself, take care x

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
We are definitely not judging, all us of know how hard it is to gather the strength and courage to take that final “no going back” step as you put it. Please keep coming here, we are here to listen and think with you not against you. You’re already fighting a huge battle in your heart x

TulpenUitAmsterdam

Senior Rat Expert
@TulpenUitAmsterdam , I like Tunisia as a place to retire just as Spain, but I think foreigners find a bit complicated to own property there, if that was possible and I had the money I will retire there.. WITHOUT A TUNISIAN MAN, I would like to have the best of both countries, uk and Tunisia, have you bought of retiring there with family. Or a friend from your country? ;)
Yes! I would love to be like all the little old French ladies I always see there in winter haha. I adore Tunisia and the genuine, lovely people there. Maybe that’ll be my retirement plan, becoming like a Miss Marple v the rats, haha!

simple

Major Ratslayer
No one is judging you and weve all been there ,we know its hard and we know you cant just move on..But i dont know what final push your waiting for .You know you deserve better ,you know this isnt what you want ,because he is controling and abusive,,But you still cling to the hope that he will get better..Only you can can end it ,we can only listen and we are here for you xxxx

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
We don't know eachother but I am sure you are aware of the ratty games they play. My rats mother was all sweet to me on the cam and his sisters where nice... Unitill I knew it was all a game to them. A very nasty game..... Then i was crazy and I was called many bad names. Take your time Rose's we are not rushing you to do it we all know how difficult it is. Take care of yourself first xxx

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
If members want help from a forum like this it's time to be honest .
I get that at times some hide or change partial of their stories so they don't reveal themselves too much
However @Rose's I know you and you know me it's a story I heard a hundred times in that year I helped you and put myself on the line and another wife to help / support
To trap him and also gather as much evidence as possible about him .
In fact many of his other women messaged you too .
Some Russians were actually paying him wernt they .
I think this is the one ratty story in my life which actually turned me heartless .
That I thought f*** it
I can't and won't do it anymore .
I can't obviously tell members all of your story as it's not down to me
But I do think these members need the truth they are or have been victims themselves and taking time out to help you and support you .

JGG

Major Ratslayer
If members want help from a forum like this it's time to be honest .
I get that at times some hide or change partial of their stories so they don't reveal themselves too much
However @roses I know you and you know me it's a story I heard a hundred times in that year I helped you and put myself on the line and another wife to help / support
To trap him and also gather as much evidence as possible about him .
In fact many of his other women messaged you too .
Some Russians were actually paying him wernt they .
I think this is the one ratty story in my life which actually turned me heartless .
That I thought f*** it
I can't and won't do it anymore .
I can't obviously tell members all of your story as it's not down to me
But I do think these members need the truth they are or have been victims themselves and taking time out to help you and support you .
.....no matter what, when, why, or how....the truth always sets you free

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
I get frustrated too
How many people think the good honest Tunisians should be warning women
However this story is the reason why they don't isn't it
A man warned you didn't he
And you revealed his identity so your rat and his family actually made his and his family a living hell
After he had several beatings

When you actually left him
You got into another relationship on line with another Tunisian
You hid the fact several months later you went to visit rat number 1 behind rats number 2 back and when myself and another wife called you out on it
Myself and the other wife all received abusive messages from your family members ...
How we made you lose your best Tunisian friend ( even though he was your boyfriend)
Funny when your own cousin thought he was just a friend when he wasn't and we provided them proof of that too

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I get frustrated too
How many people think the good honest Tunisians should be warning women
However this story is the reason why they don't isn't it
A man warned you didn't he
And you revealed his identity so your rat and his family actually made his and his family a living hell
After he had several beatings

When you actually left him
You got into another relationship on line with another Tunisian
You hid the fact several months later you went to visit rat number 1 behind rats number 2 back and when myself and another wife called you out on it
Myself and the other wife all received abusive messages from your family members ...
How we made you lose your best Tunisian friend ( even though he was your boyfriend)
Funny when your own cousin thought he was just a friend when he wasn't and we provided them proof of that too
It is sad that the truth comes out after we all tried to help her. I understand now why she didn't come here to explain more about her story. Now we know. This feels like a hit into my stumach.... Thank you going for the limit to reveal to us the former history it is difficult to understand why she all did that. It is a low act I could never behave like this to any human being. After knowing this I still hope she block him. But I will invest no more time in her story I will leave it to others.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I think that Rose’s is fed up with all the posts about her. Sadly, she feels judged by the very women who want nothing but help her. Rose’s, you wanted a push because you want to leave him and you’re disgusted by his actions and treatment of you and that’s what the women here gave you: a push. It’s not judgments. Many have been where you are and they know how hard it is to leave a rat even when they know the guy has no respect. They can relate and feel compassion toward you.
You described your feelings well, you are worn down and worn out by the situation. Even the mother treated you like dirt. The mothers are usually two faced and pretend to love the foreign girlfriend of their son, but this one couldn’t even conceal her disdain. This family is disgusting like him. It may be easy to say but I for one can’t understand why you even got involved with him in the first place. When you first saw him at the airport, he smelled awful and had bad breath. You said he doesn’t brush his teeth. Right there, It would have been a dealbreaker for me. Any man, not only a rat. Anyway, good luck. I wish you find courage and peace of mind.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Im speachless,i havent give advice,and be sure i will not do it either
Good luck @Rose’s
I feel the same Smiley it is sad to know the truth as I suspected it wasn't her whole story because I had read the thread when I was reading here as a guest in past. It confirms what I had seen on fb in past. But I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.. It is really sad and yes she needs help to get rid of this nasty rat out of her life xx

Rose's

Houssen lajnef is her rat Simple on the thread hotel infestations xx
I am not confused ok my rat is not this man u all now what I will sort out my rat on my own and I wish to god I had never come on here for help who ever this man is and nothing to do with me my rat will be ok because when I take him out I will never warn any woman and right now the only thing in my life is me I do not care no more

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I am not confused ok my rat is not this man u all now what I will sort out my rat on my own and I wish to god I had never come on here for help who ever this man is and nothing to do with me my rat will be ok because when I take him out I will never warn any woman and right now the only thing in my life is me I do not care no more
We all know who you and your rat is.....