Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Rose's

We all know who you and your rat is.....
listen I think its u that's confused and now Ii have said I will sort out my rat this rat u tell his woman /women do not tell me about him I have enough with my own rat dealing with what iv been Through enough I came in here for help but you are all judging me I will sort out myself and I'm truly sorry I came here for help but some have been truly kind and I thank them but some are connecting me with the wrong rat iv been through hell with my rat but I will get by on my own thank you to the woman that made me see its time for me

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I am not confused ok my rat is not this man u all now what I will sort out my rat on my own and I wish to god I had never come on here for help who ever this man is and nothing to do with me my rat will be ok because when I take him out I will never warn any woman and right now the only thing in my life is me I do not care no more
Not true Rose's we know it is the truth wath going for the limit told us. It is your choice to come here or not but when all this is true you deserved him all I have to say about it as I feel angry about all of this. I do hope you remove this heartless scamming rat out of your life now because he did enough damage to you and to other women. And the man who tried to warn you??? I think you should apologize to him after this beating. Good luck Rose's you will need it

simple

Major Ratslayer
I am not confused ok my rat is not this man u all now what I will sort out my rat on my own and I wish to god I had never come on here for help who ever this man is and nothing to do with me my rat will be ok because when I take him out I will never warn any woman and right now the only thing in my life is me I do not care no more
This is getting silly now,,Are you here to out or defend your rat...I realise now this Anis Ben Nasar is not your rat ,,Its Houssen Lajnef and i understand you know about all his other women and still got engaged to him...So how are we supposed to help ,when you dont even help yourself,,What is it you want from us ??

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Strange that Rose's react now after the whole story is revealed here. Before this evening she hardly responded to our questions or heartwarming messages to her. I have my doubts, I feel sick to my stumach. Deal with your rat Rose's I am sorry you had to deal with it. We all where there and have trust issues now so I leave it to other people

smiley

Major Ratslayer
listen I think its u that's confused and now Ii have said I will sort out my rat this rat u tell his woman /women do not tell me about him I have enough with my own rat dealing with what iv been Through enough I came in here for help but you are all judging me I will sort out myself and I'm truly sorry I came here for help but some have been truly kind and I thank them but some are connecting me with the wrong rat iv been through hell with my rat but I will get by on my own thank you to the woman that made me see its time for me
No one judge you,you came here for help,and dont want to listen. We have all been trough hell with our rats,and we know what we talk about
I wish you good luck with all

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
Rude. Women here are trying to support you.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
The only reason I came back as my original avatar is because I cannot sit while she fakes a big portion of her story
She left out some huge important facts
And still now I cannot as it is not down to me to tell even more twists and turns into the story
The whole family is a huge ratty family
Brother illegally ( because it's against the law in Tunisia to have more than one wife ) he in fact has 2 wives

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
The only reason I came back as my original avatar is because I cannot sit while she fakes a big portion of her story
She left out some huge important facts
And still now I cannot as it is not down to me to tell even more twists and turns into the story
The whole family is a huge ratty family
Brother illegally ( because it's against the law in Tunisia to have more than one wife ) he in fact has 2 wives
I know she has a rat on her hands and that there is a whole other story she is not telling us that is her choice but I don't trust her anymore. It is very sad to know all this but yet she acuse us of not wanting to help her and denying this is not her rat.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
I know she has a rat on her hands and that there is a whole other story she is not telling us that is her choice but I don't trust her anymore. It is very sad to know all this but yet she acuse us of not wanting to help her and denying this is not her rat.
Oh I beleive she is going through the mill again with him
And I do think she needs help.
The reason she is here is probably because everyone cut ties with her

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
By the way there is a substantial age difference but she lies about her age and the rats age
Rat number 1 told me his age but when I asked her about it she chose to ignore the question rat number 2 confirmed her age to me .
Tell you what was funny reading through this ..
The funny walk and height how u didn't recognise him after being with him for some years on the internet ..
You walked past him didn't you at this exact same hotel that you are commenting on ..
Sahara beach
How he stinks and you forced him to shower but you felt ill even sleeping with him
How his family is so big but they all look the same because his family are all married to cousins
Oh I could go on and on
But for once in your life instead of just looking for sympathy be truthful and seek help
Even if you don't want to confirm he is the rat in question just start from now listening to advice given but stop lying to the members no one can help on a basis of lies

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Oh I beleive she is going through the mill again with him
And I do think she needs help.
The reason she is here is probably because everyone cut ties with her
Yes I believe that to and it is sad everyone cut ties with here maybe because she does or did it to herself by staying with this rat she knew he was. I read what her story was with him and it is disgusting what she did in the past when there was a genuine tunisian trying to warn her. But I hope she gets her act together and resolve the problems she has with her friends or family. I hope she block him forever

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Yes I believe that to and it is sad everyone cut ties with here maybe because she does or did it to herself by staying with this rat she knew he was. I read what her story was with him and it is disgusting what she did in the past when there was a genuine tunisian trying to warn her. But I hope she gets her act together and resolve the problems she has with her friends or family. I hope she block him forever
I agree it was unforgivable what happened to him but I had a small taster of it too
The threatning messages from her family member

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Rose's what happened in the past is no concern of me. It is your life and I will stop judging you for it. But tell the truth from now on plse. Remove this vile rat and his dirty low life family out of your life. For your own sake and your sanity. He will destroy you.