Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

JGG

Major Ratslayer
No one is judging you and weve all been there ,we know its hard and we know you cant just move on..But i dont know what final push your waiting for .You know you deserve better ,you know this isnt what you want ,because he is controling and abusive,,But you still cling to the hope that he will get better..Only you can can end it ,we can only listen and we are here for you xxxx
Simple you are right....I think Rose's is clinging on to that desperate hope her rat will magically transform back to the way he was at the beginning of their relationship. I too still miss the beginning part of my rat relationship but I soon realized....there is no going back....we can't hope for the past...its over and done with and never to be repeated. ♡

simple

Major Ratslayer
Simple you are right....I think Rose's is clinging on to that desperate hope her rat will magically transform back to the way he was at the beginning of their relationship. I too still miss the beginning part of my rat relationship but I soon realized....there is no going back....we can't hope for the past...its over and done with and never to be repeated. ♡
As the saying goes ,what dosnt kill you makes you stronger ,,,Everything was a fantasy ,make believe ..None of it was real,,It was just pre meditated fraud ,from day one .And the way you feel during the good times of the relationship should be seen as prepping ,,Getting you prepared for the crimes comming your way ...And the longer you stay hopeing it will get better ,the more influence he has ..

JGG

Major Ratslayer
As the saying goes ,what dosnt kill you makes you stronger ,,,Everything was a fantasy ,make believe ..None of it was real,,It was just pre meditated fraud ,from day one .And the way you feel during the good times of the relationship should be seen as prepping ,,Getting you prepared for the crimes comming your way ...And the longer you stay hopeing it will get better ,the more influence he has ..
True words Simple....very true words

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Normally I could possibly agree on that but he was a rat from the start
With the red flags to boot .
He would demand her to change her flights because he had other victims there
He would refuse even to call her
Please do not mistake this story as me being opinionated/ heartless or what ever
I was in this for a year
Day / night
Not only myself but other people in it too
I have pointed out some pointers but not all
I can surely if it was me trying to get one up on her invite other wives here to clarify this story and beleive it or not they wouldn't be as nice as I am about it

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Normally I could possibly agree on that but he was a rat from the start
With the red flags to boot .
He would demand her to change her flights because he had other victims there
He would refuse even to call her
Please do not mistake this story as me being opinionated/ heartless or what ever
I was in this for a year
Day / night
Not only myself but other people in it too
I have pointed out some pointers but not all
I can surely if it was me trying to get one up on her invite other wives here to clarify this story and beleive it or not they wouldn't be as nice as I am about it
Oh....they are ALL rats from even before anything starts...its about intent...these arseholes go on line or fish women at Hotels with the intent to love bomb, to create the illusion of love tell her everything she wants to hear....once she is hooked thats when the true intentions of these men appear. My intent was to get to know someone different....someone perhaps a bit exotic...someone who said all the right things....my intent was love and every woman here is exactly the same....we intend to be good life partners....to give our man the best part of who we are as women. Their intent, however, is to lie , cheat, abuse until they get what they want.....then they slink away into the darkness of the internet to search a new victim....oh and maybe if he is bored he may try to contact this battered and abused women who is in the deepest of despair after he vanished....just for the fun of it. So my argument is solid....ALL these men love bomb at the beginning and paint a pretty illusion...that is what we fall in love with first.....just sayin ♡

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
I have read all the way around this forum to every Com ment that has been made by roses .
@roses just stop now for your own mental health .
I have no clue why you went back to him for considering at the time we were still friends and you hid it from me
He was a rat showing you his ratty ways from the very beginning
You had so much proof provided to you by me and s
And many women
I'm just astounded and I'm astounded how sly and devious you turned towards ' friends '

But what dose he need the money for he works he has wages I made him find a job so he has the money wtf do they do this I'm not stupid its time he paid it's time he bought for me I'm tired so dam tired off it all I'm at my wits end threats insults had enough I feel like I'm going crazy so.sometimes
He denies asking me but I have all calls recorded he dosent know this but I'm now so fed up !!!!!
Why should you believe he'll suddenly magically change if he moves to UK? The person you see now is who he is. Personalities don't suddenly transform. Two things seem clear : he is motivated by gain, and he is not making you happy. Be brave and cut your losses. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache. X

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Why should you believe he'll suddenly magically change if he moves to UK? The person you see now is who he is. Personalities don't suddenly transform. Two things seem clear : he is motivated by gain, and he is not making you happy. Be brave and cut your losses. You'll save yourself a lot of heartache. X
I always remember these wise words I heard from a professor in Human behavior : The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. if Roses’s still reads the posts here, I hope she’ll learn something from all the nice advice she got. He’s not going to change. She’s been with him for 5 years and has been cheated, used and mocked but she sticks with him. It sounds like some kind of sick and unhealthy addiction.
She may fib, lie, kid herself and not be the nicest person, I still feel bad for her and her kids. She must’ve been so brainwashed and abused emotionally by this rat that she lost all self esteem and thinks she can’t exist without him, doesn’t matter how poorly he treats her. What can we do at this point? She won’t listen to sensible advice, she’ll only listen to him. She doesn’t want our help. She got upset at the members here as soon as she was called out on her lies because she was embarrassed, even though we would have let go and continued supporting her. She just had to come clean but she won’t. She’s annoyed at us and the rat has a hold on her.
We can only hope that one day, she’ll get fed up with the abuse and will be able to put her sh.. together, stand up for herself and her family and .. run!

Last edited:

Jane

Major Ratslayer
By the way there is a substantial age difference but she lies about her age and the rats age
Rat number 1 told me his age but when I asked her about it she chose to ignore the question rat number 2 confirmed her age to me .
Tell you what was funny reading through this ..
The funny walk and height how u didn't recognise him after being with him for some years on the internet ..
You walked past him didn't you at this exact same hotel that you are commenting on ..
Sahara beach
How he stinks and you forced him to shower but you felt ill even sleeping with him
How his family is so big but they all look the same because his family are all married to cousins
Oh I could go on and on
But for once in your life instead of just looking for sympathy be truthful and seek help
Even if you don't want to confirm he is the rat in question just start from now listening to advice given but stop lying to the members no one can help on a basis of lies
I’m confused

if he stinks and she felt ill sleeping with him , she clearly finds him repulsive .... so why is she pining for him ? Surely she’d be glad to get rid of someone like this ? ‍♀

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
U all are making judgement on me you are all discussing me I came on here as I finally knew what i had to do but I needed that final push to claim my life back again do you all think I like being in the hands of a Arabic man that brings my life to a halt that dosent even have respect for himself never mind me I know I'm.better than this I know I'm worth a million off him but I need that final push to take him completly out off life bit its dam hard they try in your head like a headache they take over u like they live with u I need to snap his control off me away I need to be free but its fucking hard dont u all understand its fucking hard!!!!!
As they don't live with us, the only way they can control us is through bombarding with messages, calls... to make sure we are unable to think about something else. The only way Out is NO contact. Block him from everywhere and do not respond because he will try to harass you with fake accounts, endless phone numbers....they don't give up on their victims easily but you have to be stronger than him.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I’m confused

if he stinks and she felt ill sleeping with him , she clearly finds him repulsive .... so why is she pining for him ? Surely she’d be glad to get rid of someone like this ? ‍♀
I sure couldn't do it it is disgusting I wouldn't touch him.:eek: Rose's when you come here and read all our comments do you still believe we are against you? You did what you did nothing can change that. But..... Maybe this is the moment to leave him I am sure he doesn't make you happy and is making much troubles in your life. You really want to live like this? When I was with my rat I lost some family members and friends. A warning from all the other ladies and GFTL is that you are heading for a disaster and all for a filthy stinking rat and his vile family who only wants your money and don't respect you.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Mine was different he had unfriended them but I saw them all in his followers list I was shocked at the women they were unatractive woman some off then really old he said his friend were following the women not him really !!!!!!! What on your fb !!!!!! And so many women in his restricted list too even .e but he said I was a mistake and took me out but he said the other woman fancied him so he had to restrict them bullcrap !!!!

There you go with the constant old and ugly crap
It was one of your favourite things to do wasn't it ..
Body shame people
When I was trying to show you a rat is a rat all you cared about is how old , ugly and fat they looked compared to your filtered pictures , in fact pictures so filtered you looked like voldermort
Your features so distorted .
Remember when me and s went to trap him
And you told me he wouldn't go for me because I wasn't blonde and he only likes blondes and was only after me because of my job ..
So what exactly is he after you for

Last edited:

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
....Remember when me and s went to trap him And you told me he wouldn't go for me because I wasn't blonde and he only likes blondes and was only after me because of my job ..
A rat is a rat is a rat....
@Ross's surely you can see if he was only after GTFL because of her job than he IS a conman. Anyone willing to fake interest and use a woman is probably using ALL women.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Yeah she was raging because within 10 mins he video called me
But would never ' cam call her when he was outside ' even telling her he was to busy to talk to her knowing full well he was talkinv to me
Video calling us other times too when he was out drinking with his friends and becoming angry with her telling her he didn't want to ' cam call ' her

simple

Major Ratslayer
Yeah she was raging because within 10 mins he video called me
But would never ' cam call her when he was outside ' even telling her he was to busy to talk to her knowing full well he was talkinv to me
Video calling us other times too when he was out drinking with his friends and becoming angry with her telling her he didn't want to ' cam call ' her
With so much proof ,she still stayed with him.Im sorry you were put into that situation.Trying to help someone who refuses to see the truth and turns against you .As you say she needs help ,more than we can give her i think...

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
With so much proof ,she still stayed with him.Im sorry you were put into that situation.Trying to help someone who refuses to see the truth and turns against you .As you say she needs help ,more than we can give her i think...
I did it for years but never have I experienced anything at all like this one .
I honestly think this is the one that turned me nasty and heartless..
I said that to many people .
The evidence not only provided by me over months I might add
The evidence she received from his other victims and some other Tunisians
( who by the way his life was made hell because she revealed his identity )
But the red flags that was provided by him well before I even started helping her
The red flags provided by his family...
Remember roses ..the abuse you got plus his sister telling you all tourists are whores

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
There you go with the constant old and ugly crap
It was one of your favourite things to do wasn't it ..
Body shame people
When I was trying to show you a rat is a rat all you cared about is how old , ugly and fat they looked compared to your filtered pictures , in fact pictures so filtered you looked like voldermort
Your features so distorted .
Remember when me and s went to trap him
And you told me he wouldn't go for me because I wasn't blonde and he only likes blondes and was only after me because of my job ..
So what exactly is he after you for
She is older then she is telling us and maybe beautiful on the outside but what I read here she has no beautiful inside. It is sad to body shame other women because I am sure her lovely rat is doing exactly the same behind her back. In my eyes he is ugly as f*** it looks like he was a bad boy always and somebody pulled him many times by his ears.

simple

Major Ratslayer
But the red flags that was provided by him well before I even started helping her
Remember roses ..the abuse you got plus his sister telling you all tourists are whores
I dont think youve turned heartless ,otherwise you would just walk away and let her get on with it,But here you are still trying to help..Its a lesson for all of us to learn...Not everyone is who they say they are .The one thing ive learnt here is that a bad personality will show its self eventually..Im not talking about different opinions ,or different ponts of views .If a person has hate in their heart ,it will show .

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
She is older then she is telling us and maybe beautiful on the outside but what I read here she has no beautiful inside. It is sad to body shame other women because I am sure her lovely rat is doing exactly the same behind her back. In my eyes he is ugly as f*** it looks like he was a bad boy always and somebody pulled him many times by his ears.
Is there a picture of him?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
When she started writing here and told us how he acted to her I felled sorry for her as it where red flags of a rat but now I know what she did and how long it is going on I simply don't understand why she does what she does. You GFTL helped her so much and she acts like an attention seeker now who is digging her own grave by telling all these lies. When she wants help she needs to accept he is a rat and walk away from him. Love is blind I know but this is not love it's manipulation and not only by him.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
When she started writing here and told us how he acted to her I felled sorry for her as it where red flags of a rat but now I know what she did and how long it us going on I simply don't understand why she does what she does. You GFTL helped her so much and she acts like an attention seeker now who is digging her own grave by telling all these lies. When she wants help she needs to accept he is a rat and walk away from him. Love is blind I know but this is not love it's manipulation and not only by him.
She was nice at first we had a great 'friendship 'really
Don't get me wrong I was becoming very frustrated by her not leaving him and it took over my life there would be 50/60 plus messages between us every single day
But still I stuck with her even though the other wife by then had washed her hands of her . It took months and months for her to leave him but
She eventually left him which was great
However the problems started when she became in a relationship with rat number 2 i just couldn't understand it ..
It was only weeks after leaving rat number 1.
Then rat number 2 started showing his ratty ways and her obsession became over bearing .
She has 2 Facebook's 1 for family and the other with thousands of Arab men on
Remember roses me and s were telling you to take them off but you loved the attention.
Then suddenly I could no longer see posts on her Facebook and another wife showed me ( who she forgot to restrict )
That she was back in Tunisia with rat number 1
Then it all went from there to where I contacted rat number 2 .

Last edited: