Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
She was nice at first we had a great 'friendship 'really
Don't get me wrong I was becoming very frustrated by her not leaving him and it took over my life there would be 50/60 plus messages between us every single day
But still I stuck with her even though the other wife by then had washed her hands of her . It took months and months for her to leave him but
She eventually left him which was great
However the problems started when she became in a relationship with rat number 2 i just couldn't understand it ..
It was only weeks after leaving rat number 1.
Then rat number 2 started showing his ratty ways and her obsession became over bearing .
She has 2 Facebook's 1 for family and the other with thousands of Arab men on
Remember roses me and s were telling you to take them off but you loved the attention.
Then suddenly I could no longer see posts on her Facebook and another wife showed me ( who she forgot to restrict )
That she was back in Tunisia with rat number 1
Then it all went from there to where I contacted rat number 2 .
She learned these ratty ways from him to have seperate fb. I think she is an insecure woman who thrives for attention of men. It is hard to accept she changed so much because you where friends GFTL maybe he did that and he manipulated her

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
She learned these ratty ways from him to have seperate fb. I think she is an insecure woman who thrives for attention of men. It is hard to accept she changed so much because you where friends GFTL maybe he did that and he manipulated her
I.wish I could agree with you but I am sure she did this so her family could not see her antics and her teenage like behaviour
Something is seriously lacking in her life to tolerate all if this and I have only told you all a minimum amount of it

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I.wish I could agree with you but I am sure she did this so her family could not see her antics and her teenage like behaviour
Something is seriously lacking in her life to tolerate all if this and I have only told you all a minimum amount of it
That did come to my mind that she acts like a teenager who is happy with all the attention. But i don't think she is a happy woman. Who on earth accepts that behavior from a man as I can hardly call this rat a man. She is online here sometimes but didn't respond to nobody. Maybe she feels ashamed now we know? As you say me to can't figure her out. A complicated woman.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
We’re following the plot like a puzzle but it’s all clear.
About victims physical image: Roses you have to accept and understand they don’t care how do we look nor our hair color. They care what they can get out from us. Only that. It’s a scam, you are not special for him. You are one in a bunch.
It's okay I think I have merged all the posts into this thread - it did get confusing, I think you all like to keep me busy :p

MH x

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
He told me his friends are laughing at him I said why he said theh have everything from there gf and wife they dont have to begg for money the gf and wife's help there husbands because they love them
And another strange thing when he was on call demanding money I heard his mother in the background shouting so much in fact in was more screaming in Arabic I do not know what she was saying but she was in his bedroom and he shouted back to her I think about 4 times she shouted to hom as he was on call to me she always seem to come into his bedroom and say something to him as he was in call or cam call with me but she hardly spoke to me she never got up to greet me when I visited only the daughter or the other daughter in laws did I found that strange
The only women that would be paying (girlfriend or wife) would be a foreign woman. During our marriage it was stated that he is, and it's the law, to provide for me financially. A Tunisian wife will not pay for her husbands coffee, clothing, taxis. No way. Even when my husband went out to buy groceries or went for a coffee, he always, *always* came back with something for me... coffee, chocolate, bakery dessert, street vendor snacks, personal care items... whatever, he just never came back to me empty handed and he never even asked for a dime. And this is not something these men don't know. They know very well their financial responsibility to a wife. Also, the fact that he would refuse you to live in Tunisia... that should tell you right there. He is perfectly capable of taking care of his wife in Tunisia, the wages may seem low to us but the cost of living is low. If hisnwage is 1000 tdn and you rent an apartment for 350 dinars how is that any worse than living on a salary of 3000 and paying 1400 in rent in a western country. The cost of living is higher and food is so expensive. You don't even need a car in Tunisia... there are markets on every corner to buy fresh food daily.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
The only women that would be paying (girlfriend or wife) would be a foreign woman. During our marriage it was stated that he is, and it's the law, to provide for me financially. A Tunisian wife will not pay for her husbands coffee, clothing, taxis. No way. Even when my husband went out to buy groceries or went for a coffee, he always, *always* came back with something for me... coffee, chocolate, bakery dessert, street vendor snacks, personal care items... whatever, he just never came back to me empty handed and he never even asked for a dime. And this is not something these men don't know. They know very well their financial responsibility to a wife. Also, the fact that he would refuse you to live in Tunisia... that should tell you right there. He is perfectly capable of taking care of his wife in Tunisia, the wages may seem low to us but the cost of living is low. If hisnwage is 1000 tdn and you rent an apartment for 350 dinars how is that any worse than living on a salary of 3000 and paying 1400 in rent in a western country. The cost of living is higher and food is so expensive. You don't even need a car in Tunisia... there are markets on every corner to buy fresh food daily.
This is in fact wrong.
No way should she be paying for him BUT
The minimum wage when it's actually enforced in Tunisia is 450 td
Of course people earn over that but some don't
Yes the cost of living is low compared to our countries but their wages also reflect that
And with inflation it actually mostly takes 2 people to work ( husband and wife )
The same as what it does in our own countries .
The Tunisian bezness boys who live at home with the family still will be expected to contribute to the household but they still will have more than enough left over to
Go to the cafe buy some shitty knock off clothes at the end of the month .
The problem with bezness boys they want the top whack standard of living and they can only do that if the foreign girlfriend will provide for them

Tutus I have read your story and I am baffled .
Knowing Tunisians as I do no way would a Tunisian man happily share his girlfriend or wife either sexually or just talking
To any other man .
Bezness boys sometimes don't ask for money or gifts because they now know if they do they are pretty much caught if people have clued themselves up on it

simple

Major Ratslayer
A waiter ,animater can live comfortably on just their wage ,,But their greed and visions of not having to work in another country ,go way and beyond the norm...Animaters can live in the hotel dorms for free,eat for free also [20 tdn may be deucted from monthly wage for this] waiters ,shop workers ,live with about 3 or 4 other people so rent is shared ,They never go hungry as family ,friends will always feed them ,,,Its just greed sheer greed ,that motivates them ,,

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
Yes! I would love to be like all the little old French ladies I always see there in winter haha. I adore Tunisia and the genuine, lovely people there. Maybe that’ll be my retirement plan, becoming like a Miss Marple v the rats, haha!
lol @TulpenUitAmsterdam , sounds like a splendid idea, just imagine how many books we could write, all about the “mysterious Tunisian rats”... :) , but it will be a nice place to retire and look into the Mediterranean Sea every day,:Geek:

simple

Major Ratslayer
I agree with @Goingforthelimit...These rats have evolved ,,They know foreigners are getting wise to their scams ,so dont ask for money or gifts,,Many rats are now saying they come from rich families and even offer to send money :rolleyes: [which is impossible] All to lul you into a false sense of security ,,Some even say they can get a visa to visit for a holiday, again unlikely,,,

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
This is in fact wrong.
No way should she be paying for him BUT
The minimum wage when it's actually enforced in Tunisia is 450 td
Of course people earn over that but some don't
Yes the cost of living is low compared to our countries but their wages also reflect that
And with inflation it actually mostly takes 2 people to work ( husband and wife )
The same as what it does in our own countries .
The Tunisian bezness boys who live at home with the family still will be expected to contribute to the household but they still will have more than enough left over to
Go to the cafe buy some shitty knock off clothes at the end of the month .
The problem with bezness boys they want the top whack standard of living and they can only do that if the foreign girlfriend will provide for them

Tutus I have read your story and I am baffled .
Knowing Tunisians as I do no way would a Tunisian man happily share his girlfriend or wife either sexually or just talking
To any other man .
Bezness boys sometimes don't ask for money or gifts because they now know if they do they are pretty much caught if people have clued themselves up on it
I am happily married and my husband doesn't share me.

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I made him work and he works 6 days a week but he still asks for 250 dinas at a time I tell him no and he gets so angry I tell him u work u pay for whatever u need I cant do it thid would mean working 2 days a fortnight to pay for him Itold him I'm not in a relationship for a financial arrangement for him if I was paying that much out each fortnight if would be to pay for my home he went crazy and said I have to help him out i said no and he went crazy I said to him would you do a contract so u have to pay me £90 a fortnight he said if he had the money he would no way he wont even buy a coffee pr pay for a meal I'm so tired off it money money money I work dam hard !!!!! Not to pay a man each fortnight what for hes crazy and I'm so heartbroken and I feel so dam used by him
Sorry to say,but really not sorry,i dont feel sorry for you. You get what you deserve..I dont like people that lie,i think you are nearly at the same level..Think about your children

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
Sorry to say,but really not sorry,i dont feel sorry for you. You get what you deserve..I dont like people that lie,i think you are nearly at the same level..Think about your children
With this case I have to agree
Armed with proof from several people
The general way he treats her and how his family treat her ..
The lies she tells to make it worse / better for her depending on her audience.
We said the same where is your children in all of this

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
With this case I have to agree
Armed with proof from several people
The general way he treats her and how his family treat her ..
The lies she tells to make it worse / better for her depending on her audience.
We said the same where is your children in all of this
It is really sad actually. She has no respect for herself or her children. Sooner or later they all going to leave her. I hope she comes to her senses. I had seen a post on an old fb from this rat where a woman told him that he is a rat. This was just a week ago so I hope she will read it and block him.

Going for the limit

Major Ratslayer
It is really sad actually. She has no respect for herself or her children. Sooner or later they all going to leave her. I hope she comes to her senses. I had seen a post on an old fb from this rat where a woman told him that he is a rat. This was just a week ago so I hope she will read it and block him.
Really?