Welcome to TLR

How can i feel so crushed

Jane

Major Ratslayer
can anyone tell me why i still feel so crushed still from a person that never liked me from the start and i knew that but yet still feel this way.
Know how you feel And it’s a work in progress but believe me it’ll be the best learning curve of your life and you’ll come out 100 times stronger and wiser , while he will
Suffer the effects of karma .
just don’t give him any more power by thinking about him, youwill get through this

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Know how you feel And it’s a work in progress but believe me it’ll be the best learning curve of your life and you’ll come out 100 times stronger and wiser , while he will
Suffer the effects of karma .
just don’t give him any more power by thinking about him, youwill get through this
Im just so mad at myself.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
can anyone tell me why i still feel so crushed still from a person that never liked me from the start and i knew that but yet still feel this way.
You feel this way because you believed the illusion that this man was creating. Every woman here has gone through the exact same thing....and its very hurtful and devastating. Its easy for me to say that it will get better but it will. Hang in there and when you are feeling low....just come here and we will talk you through it. ♡

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
You feel this way because you believed the illusion that this man was creating. Every woman here has gone through the exact same thing....and its very hurtful and devastating. Its easy for me to say that it will get better but it will. Hang in there and when you are feeling low....just come here and we will talk you through it. ♡
Thank you! I knew i was right about him i told him from the beginning now im the bad one cause i caught on.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
he must of got hurt from a girl cause hurt people hurt people they tend to do what has been done to them in previous relationships where they got screwed over sorta speak. To other female to mask the pain they suffered.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
And hes telling me he hopes my daughter dont grow up like me! To bring innocent kids into it is wrong. How would he like if i talked about his kids.
Just proves to you how incredibly shallow these men are...he is trying to hurt you more by using your daughter to get to you. He is a coward.....I absolutely despise cowardly men . Please take care of yourself...block him out of your life. He will soon find someone else to torment unfortunately. Hang in there and stay strong....you stopped it before anymore damage can be done. Good girl! I'm proud of you.♡

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thank you! I knew i was right about him i told him from the beginning now im the bad one cause i caught on.
He is using a method of psychological abuse called " Gaslighting " this occurs when his behavior is questioned by you then he immediately goes on the defense and call you crazy and that he wouldn't have to behave badly if you were a better woman. He takes no responsibility and blames you for everything. He wants to break you down emotionally so he can control you. It happens with these men all the time. They are never held responsible for their bad behavior. Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction.....can you only imagine what your life will be like if you meet this psychopath? ♡♡

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
It's natural but it will get easier once you block him out of your life. Please read the following thread:

Hope this helps.

MH x

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
So my supposed "friend“ i think is the real rat. Shes telling me shes not talking to him and calling him all kinds of names ill upload the proof here or media if doesnt work. Then shes Telling him different. Had to split it up being image was too large.

Attachments

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I can’t open these attachements. Jennaf, what I can remember from your story is you determined pretty early in the relationship that the guy you were talking to was not a good guy but a liar and then your friend started to talk to him and they both called you names and hassled you.
I hope you can ignore them and cross them out of your life. I know it’s easy to say because you liked him and she was your friend and now you’re so mad at them (understandably) and it’s hard to ignore them but look, paying attention to them and reacting to their rubbish won’t help you heal. I’m glad you come venting here but don't respond to them. Maintaining contact is toxic to you. They are not worth your time and your energy.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
But yet shes on here changing up the story a little cause i told her about this site. So a friend of mine i asked her to friend request him and say hey sweetie just to see if he would talk to her. And she goes and does this talks to him behind my back! She can say shes not but im 100 she is and wouldn’t say it unless its a fact! Then she says all these horrible things to him about me to get him to not "like" me! Then she goes home to her bf everynight and sleeps next to him and puts a camera to spy on him in there room and on his phone along with a tracking device! If this isnt some sick game itself.

Attachments

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
And hes telling me he hopes my daughter dont grow up like me! To bring innocent kids into it is wrong. How would he like if i talked about his kids.
Don't worry. My ex Moroccan rat was behaving exactly the same. Calling me crazy, bitch etc. God will punish me with the harshest punishment and bla bla bla. They never take responsibllity for their immature and evil behaviour. My rat has no problem with hacking people and stealing money. He kept on repeating he is Muslim, so this will grant him paradise lol

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Wait, what, I don't understand, can you explain what about chauncine1? I'm totally confused x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
I'm sorry but it's so frustrating. I can't open any of the attachments that you posted @Jennaf I can't seem to open half of the files on this website, don't know why.
Same for me. My photos don't open and I can't see other people files.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
I mean what a sick narcissist of a "friend" and he calls me cunning and believes her. Im lost for words. I guess shity ppl get more respect it seems.