Welcome to TLR

How can i feel so crushed

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Wait, what, I don't understand, can you explain what about chauncine1? I'm totally confused x
Shes my "friend" i had facbook the guy i was talking to, just to see if he would flirt with her well that came and kicked me in the ass and now shes talking to him behind my back and lien about it calling me crazy and bla bla bla i posted few of her texts saying how much she hates * and i told her about this site awhile back and shes chaundice 1 on here but changing the story little due to me finding out cause my name is my real Profile name.hope that makes sense.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
I can’t open these attachements. Jennaf, what I can remember from your story is you determined pretty early in the relationship that the guy you were talking to was not a good guy but a liar and then your friend started to talk to him and they both called you names and hassled you.
I hope you can ignore them and cross them out of your life. I know it’s easy to say because you liked him and she was your friend and now you’re so mad at them (understandably) and it’s hard to ignore them but look, paying attention to them and reacting to their rubbish won’t help you heal. I’m glad you come venting here but don't respond to them. Maintaining contact is toxic to you. They are not worth your time and your energy.
The thing is shes lien to me about it! And shes dating my guy friend and lien to him. And starting a whole bunch of Shite.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Not fighting over him the fact is shes suppose to be my friend i had her message him to see if he would flirt or what not and shes talking to him behind my back and lien to me calling me names trying to get me fired. And telling him things about me that are not true.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
And telling me hes a sand **** but yet talking to him telling him different

Edited by admin MH007

Last edited by a moderator:

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Ive always been honest and nothing but a good friend to her and she totally turned on me in every which way and to top it off lien! I mean wtf what a low life piece of trash!

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
can anyone tell me why i still feel so crushed still from a person that never liked me from the start and i knew that but yet still feel this way.
And i was wrong about him but if he likes her more then so be it. Have fun with that. God bless.

Kroshka

Junior Rat Expert
And telling me hes a sand ***** but yet talking to him telling him different
Dear, please don’t refer to Arabs as this term again on this forum. It’s very offensive.
There is nothing more to talk about regarding this so called friend or Tunisian jabri, move on and be glad it didn’t go deeper.

Edited quote by admin

Last edited by a moderator:

Kroshka

Junior Rat Expert
And yes i have to admit im pretty hurt i truly liked him dont ask me how or why.
After I read some of your messages( between you and guy) I see this guy is not a guy you need. The bad words he said to you are showing he has no respect, this will bring you unspeakable issues in the future. I will be very honest, he is not raised right or having family that taught him how to act. This is not how men should speak to women. There are Arab men looking for partners in this world that are respectful and loving, this guy is not one.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
@Jennaf Yes, understood now. She posted a picture of the guy she was chatting to. Did you see it? Is it the same guy you were chatting to? Doesn't sound great and you have the right to feel betrayed. Your friend will hopefully understand her mistake.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@Jennaf

Please be mindful of your language and although I understand you were quoting your friend it is still not acceptable.

MH x

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
@Jennaf Yes, understood now. She posted a picture of the guy she was chatting to. Did you see it? Is it the same guy you were chatting to? Doesn't sound great and you have the right to feel betrayed. Your friend will hopefully understand her mistake.
No i didnt see it

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Dear, please don’t refer to Arabs as this term again on this forum. It’s very offensive.
There is nothing more to talk about regarding this so called friend or Tunisian jabri, move on and be glad it didn’t go deeper.

Edited quote by admin
. My apology

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
After I read some of your messages( between you and guy) I see this guy is not a guy you need. The bad words he said to you are showing he has no respect, this will bring you unspeakable issues in the future. I will be very honest, he is not raised right or having family that taught him how to act. This is not how men should speak to women. There are Arab men looking for partners in this world that are respectful and loving, this guy is not one.
yeah i wasnt so nice to him either though

Reactions: JGG

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer

Edited quote by admin

Edited quote by admin
My bad

Kroshka

Junior Rat Expert
yeah i wasnt so nice to him either though
Just for future conversations with Arab men... they go off of how you act and speak. If you speak using bad words or about sex, they automatically have understanding they are permitted to use these words and speak ugly. If you do not want to be treated terrible and have him respect you use language words wisely. And never be to eager to bend on their every desire. When Arab men are seriously in love they listen to what you tell and will go to end of the world to make you happy.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
Just for future conversations with Arab men... they go off of how you act and speak. If you speak using bad words or about sex, they automatically have understanding they are permitted to use these words and speak ugly. If you do not want to be treated terrible and have him respect you use language words wisely. And never be to eager to bend on their every desire. When Arab men are seriously in love they listen to what you tell and will go to end of the world to make you happy.
Ill go the opposite of arabs.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
And im done here Can someone delete everything i ever put on here and delete me???? Im done im better then this how ive stooped so low is pathetic im walking like i never ran into this issue.

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
And im done here Can someone delete everything i ever put on here and delete me???? Im done im better then this how ive stooped so low is pathetic im walking like i never ran into this issue.
everything but todays...??

chauncine1

Rat Expert
No i didnt see it
go see it and tell me if its the same guy. this must be a misunderstanding. I know him from instagram but i do not know you. he is a good looking guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he is talking to other girls as well. I don't mind who he is talking to because he is not my man and we are getting to know each other I am sorry that you feel betrayed about what is going on and are looking for answers but I am not spreading lies or rumors about anyone. I would be happy to zoom you or call you on whatsapp or whatever you need so you can feel comfortable and know what I am not your friend who stabbed you in the back or betrayed you. It is not nice to be accused or something that isnt true. I dont appreciate being falsely accused and attacked on this platform that is supposed to be exposing guys and sharing insight and info.