Welcome to TLR

How can i feel so crushed

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Bla bla bla is all i have to say.
Call me so we can talk about it woman to woman. No need to be deleted and run away from all of this, if you want answers I'll be happy to talk to you. I have nothing to hide. Do you live in California?

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Call me so we can talk about it woman to woman. No need to be deleted and run away from all of this, if you want answers I'll be happy to talk to you. I have nothing to hide. Do you live in California?
Ladies....I know this is a difficult situation and I of course I can never begin or understand all of the details but I would like you both...for just a moment...to focus on what these men are doing to you both. They love creating disharmony in your life because this instability puts you both exactly where they want you.....to focus on them and their lies and illusion. My heart breaks for both of you...please...we must stand together in sisterhood and solidarity against these men. You both are beautiful and good women or you both would not be here in TLR. Please...both take a step back from the drama that these men have created and take care of yourselves....please. ♡

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Ladies....I know this is a difficult situation and I of course I can never begin or understand all of the details but I would like you both...for just a moment...to focus on what these men are doing to you both. They love creating disharmony in your life because this instability puts you both exactly where they want you.....to focus on them and their lies and illusion. My heart breaks for both of you...please...we must stand together in sisterhood and solidarity against these men. You both are beautiful and good women or you both would not be here in TLR. Please...both take a step back from the drama that these men have created and take care of yourselves....please. ♡
I agree with you but I am being accused of something that isn't true, if Wassim was talking to 50 of you ladies I wouldn't even care, but to be accused of being someones friend and sneaking behind someones back and lying about them is very low. I have never done that to anyone. I also don't message anyone's man either, not sure who she thinks I am but I am sad about this. Because I am on here supporting and encouraging women and getting insight from everyone's experiences and situations. I never in a million years expected to be accused of something by a total stranger. What your friend did to you is wrong and absolutely vile and disgusting. I am sorry that that happened to you but you are accusing the wrong person. If she is on this forum I'm sure she is laughing her head off right now at you and how you are accusing someone you never met. I will be happy to clear my name in this matter. I am not fighting anyone for a man that's for sure. Did you even check to make sure it was the same guy? Because if not then you totally made a fool of yourself. If we are talking to the same guy then we can have him clear everything up for us. I am sure you are a lovely girl just like @JGG said, we all are. Lets not look stupid on here making false accusations. I am giving you an opportunity and chance to reach out to me so we can clear up this misunderstanding . I am not your enemy sis.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I just went to re-read your story to refresh my memory @Jennaf your guy is Fahmi, he's from Kairouan, he is currently in Italy (illegally from what I gathered), you started chatting to him on Messenger as he randomly messaged you @chauncine1 your guy is Wassim, from Tunis, still living in Tunis doing some office work, you started chatting to him on Ista after you approached him.
There is picture of both guys. Just saying...

Jennaf

Major Ratslayer
go see it and tell me if its the same guy. this must be a misunderstanding. I know him from instagram but i do not know you. he is a good looking guy so I wouldn't be surprised if he is talking to other girls as well. I don't mind who he is talking to because he is not my man and we are getting to know each other I am sorry that you feel betrayed about what is going on and are looking for answers but I am not spreading lies or rumors about anyone. I would be happy to zoom you or call you on whatsapp or whatever you need so you can feel comfortable and know what I am not your friend who stabbed you in the back or betrayed you. It is not nice to be accused or something that isnt true. I dont appreciate being falsely accused and attacked on this platform that is supposed to be exposing guys and sharing insight and info.
I agree with you but I am being accused of something that isn't true, if Wassim was talking to 50 of you ladies I wouldn't even care, but to be accused of being someones friend and sneaking behind someones back and lying about them is very low. I have never done that to anyone. I also don't message anyone's man either, not sure who she thinks I am but I am sad about this. Because I am on here supporting and encouraging women and getting insight from everyone's experiences and situations. I never in a million years expected to be accused of something by a total stranger. What your friend did to you is wrong and absolutely vile and disgusting. I am sorry that that happened to you but you are accusing the wrong person. If she is on this forum I'm sure she is laughing her head off right now at you and how you are accusing someone you never met. I will be happy to clear my name in this matter. I am not fighting anyone for a man that's for sure. Did you even check to make sure it was the same guy? Because if not then you totally made a fool of yourself. If we are talking to the same guy then we can have him clear everything up for us. I am sure you are a lovely girl just like @JGG said, we all are. Lets not look stupid on here making false accusations. I am giving you an opportunity and chance to reach out to me so we can clear up this misunderstanding . I am not your enemy sis.
I agree with you but I am being accused of something that isn't true, if Wassim was talking to 50 of you ladies I wouldn't even care, but to be accused of being someones friend and sneaking behind someones back and lying about them is very low. I have never done that to anyone. I also don't message anyone's man either, not sure who she thinks I am but I am sad about this. Because I am on here supporting and encouraging women and getting insight from everyone's experiences and situations. I never in a million years expected to be accused of something by a total stranger. What your friend did to you is wrong and absolutely vile and disgusting. I am sorry that that happened to you but you are d the wrong person. If she is on this forum I'm sure she is laughing her head off right now at you and how you are accusing someone you never met. I will be happy to clear my name in this matter. I am not fighting anyone for a man that's for sure. Did you even check to make sure it was the same guy? Because if not then you totally made a fool of yourself. If we are talking to the same guy then we can have him clear everything up for us. I am sure you are a lovely girl just like @JGG said, we all are. Lets not look stupid on here making false accusations. I am giving you an opportunity and chance to reach out to me so we can clear up this misunderstanding . I am not your enemy sis.
Bla bla bla.
[/ i dont care if i look "stupid“ here and its not about the dude guys are a dime a dozen my friend betrayed me and if im wrong then my apology story sounded really familiar and fishy.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I agree the "men" are the problem here..If @Jennaf friend ,betrayed her ,shes justified in her anger .But then a friend like this isnt worthy of any of your time , If ,@chauncine1 is innocent ,then i believe @Jennaf has appologised ...The problem being ,,all rats are the same ,they use the same method ,same vocabulry ,have the same motive ,it is difficult to distingush between them ..Its like they have a rat manual that tells them what to say ,do and think..You only have to read the messasges in the gallery to see that all of them behave the same and say the same ..

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I agree the "men" are the problem here..If @Jennaf friend ,betrayed her ,shes justified in her anger .But then a friend like this isnt worthy of any of your time , If ,@chauncine1 is innocent ,then i believe @Jennaf has appologised ...The problem being ,,all rats are the same ,they use the same method ,same vocabulry ,have the same motive ,it is difficult to distingush between them ..Its like they have a rat manual that tells them what to say ,do and think..You only have to read the messasges in the gallery to see that all of them behave the same and say the same ..
I swear this Rat Manual is called "Rat Scams for Dummies Tunisian Style" Volume Infinity

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Why you brak my hart ,,i have only you ,you beautiful woman ,,i keel myself ,Whalla i love you ,,,Bring me phone next time you come and i pay you ,,,"Sorry i dont have money for phone",,,F""k you ,you are whore,,,
OMG I'm dying hahaha

chauncine1

Rat Expert
@Jennaf @chauncine1 I remember reading both of your stories. I genuinely think it's a misunderstanding and it's not the same guy.
Yes this is a misunderstanding. I send her a dm and we sorted it out. She was sorry and we cleared the air between us. We aren’t talking to the same guy and she now knows I am not the “friend” who betrayed her either. We need to send this sister a lot of love because she is very hurt and heart broken about what that guy did to her and how her friend betrayed her. In a world where men are breaking our hearts and destroying our lives with their words and actions it hurts even more when a woman and a supposed friend betrays you and teams up with the man that crushed your soul. So I do understand her pain but it was misguided and she mistook me for being the “friend”. A lot of these guys have the same story and lives since Tunisia is small and life isn’t easy there so a lot of what we share on here is very similar but I felt that what I posted was pretty different based on the reaction I got and the experiences that were shared after that. (The topic of nudity during sex). Other than that we are dealing with men who like chatting with other foreign women and I guess we all have that in common to some extent, some worse than others. Either way @Jennaf need our encouragement and support to get thru this rough time she is going thru. She’s not a viscous person but she had a very low moment yesterday. All is forgiven and moved on from.

Ladies thank you all for your support and good detective work lol @Lass thank you for being the Sherlock Holmes of the forum and helping put the clues together and having a neutral but honest perspective I appreciate you very much. Thank you.

We all all women and we need to stick together. <3

Also Wassim has never been to Italy before either so we weren’t talking to the same guy.

chauncine1

Rat Expert
Sis you don't sound stupid. Please don't refer to yourself as stupid. You were just really hurt and all you saw was red once you thought that I was your "friend". It is ok, we all have bad days and low moments. What you did was react quickly and publicly. You did what some of us would do if we were in your shoes. You felt alone and betrayed and nothing else mattered to you. I mean seriously after everything you have been thru, being wrong about someone online was the least of your worries and not the worst thing that happened to you based on everything you have share with us all. No harm done, we all care about you and are here to support, uplift and encourage you thru this low moment. Sending hugs your way.

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Yes this is a misunderstanding. I send her a dm and we sorted it out. She was sorry and we cleared the air between us. We aren’t talking to the same guy and she now knows I am not the “friend” who betrayed her either. We need to send this sister a lot of love because she is very hurt and heart broken about what that guy did to her and how her friend betrayed her. In a world where men are breaking our hearts and destroying our lives with their words and actions it hurts even more when a woman and a supposed friend betrays you and teams up with the man that crushed your soul. So I do understand her pain but it was misguided and she mistook me for being the “friend”. A lot of these guys have the same story and lives since Tunisia is small and life isn’t easy there so a lot of what we share on here is very similar but I felt that what I posted was pretty different based on the reaction I got and the experiences that were shared after that. (The topic of nudity during sex). Other than that we are dealing with men who like chatting with other foreign women and I guess we all have that in common to some extent, some worse than others. Either way @Jennaf need our encouragement and support to get thru this rough time she is going thru. She’s not a viscous person but she had a very low moment yesterday. All is forgiven and moved on from.

Ladies thank you all for your support and good detective work lol @Lass thank you for being the Sherlock Holmes of the forum and helping put the clues together and having a neutral but honest perspective I appreciate you very much. Thank you.

We all all women and we need to stick together. <3

Also Wassim has never been to Italy before either so we weren’t talking to the same guy.
I'm so happy you two worked it out. Sending lots of love and compassion to you both.♡

chauncine1

Rat Expert
I'm so happy you two worked it out. Sending lots of love and compassion to you both.♡

Thanks!! Me too!!! I was like I am just on here trying to figure out why these men cant be fully naked during sex and then this happens to me! lol Oh Lord!! ahahahahahaha but then again it is 2020 and the world seems to be Pandora's box so every day there is something new and crazy happening, at this point in the world we should be ready for anything lol

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Thanks!! Me too!!! I was like I am just on here trying to figure out why these men cant be fully naked during sex and then this happens to me! lol Oh Lord!! ahahahahahaha but then again it is 2020 and the world seems to be Pandora's box so every day there is something new and crazy happening, at this point in the world we should be ready for anything lol
Yes....its a crazy world right now....so it's even more important to stay alert and take care about who you let into your precious life. Biggest hug and best wishes.♡

D

Deleted member 38150

can anyone tell me why i still feel so crushed still from a person that never liked me from the start and i knew that but yet still feel this way.
Maybe because u kinda still into him

JGG

Major Ratslayer
@Jennaf

How are you doing now?

MH x
@Jennaf.....this might help you to understand the physiology of what you are going through and why you are still suffering; when you fall in love....hormones are released in your body that follow the same neuro pathways as for example cocaine does. These hormones go directly to the pleasure centre's of your brain so unfortunately its kind of like an addiction...it just takes some time for your brain and body to stop feeding the addiction. I stopped my relationship 6 months ago and I still have days that I miss the illusion. Always here for you ♡

D

Deleted member 38150

Im doing well thx for asking. And i learned even more to always trust your gut. Ive second guessed myself so many times in life and looking back i now know your gut never lies.
Im curious to hear ur story

D

Deleted member 38150

Aaa haha okay sorry because i thought this website is about only for Tunisians and all that