Welcome to TLR

Hypocrite, deceitful and lairs

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
Well, that's probably one of the several hundreds pages, but I think it explains it all and it's true !

Except that this only focuses on one type of Rats .. the ones that usually stay with the foreigner girl and of course make her life a living hell.

Some leave for other women, and some even steal everything that is valuable in the house and jump to a different country that may accept their residence.

In Europe, I guess that's why some of them would stay with the girl, because as soon as she helps them get the papers, she can actually cancel everything in case of divorce so they have no choice but to stay .. yet, it would be for 5 years and that's it .. boom they vanish .. be careful they are well-aware of the European Laws of immigration.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Well, that's probably one of the several hundreds pages, but I think it explains it all and it's true !

Except that this only focuses on one type of Rats .. the ones that usually stay with the foreigner girl and of course make her life a living hell.

Some leave for other women, and some even steal everything that is valuable in the house and jump to a different country that may accept their residence.

In Europe, I guess that's why some of them would stay with the girl, because as soon as she helps them get the papers, she can actually cancel everything in case of divorce so they have no choice but to stay .. yet, it would be for 5 years and that's it .. boom they vanish .. be careful they are well-aware of the European Laws of immigration.
yes my friend married Turkish and everyone said he was a good one .but all and act .stole money of the disabled mother.she even said when they had to go to court she had a bad feeling for his remain papers .she wished she had of listened ed to her but feeling .bam changed big time he even tried to put her out of her home .but she called police and they see this all the time but they took his side.he went to Turkey but come back again and is working in kebab shop.but see in first lockdown not a shop open .only Tesco for food .Chinese were closed and was quiet Eddie at night .There's his kebab shop open and all the hairdressers were closed .guys hairs are needed but and there the Turkish barbers were letting people in threw the back door .they don't listen to our laws .could u imagine a British person opening a shop in Turkey and not obeying by the law .you would have your hands cut off.saying that I've never seen any British cafes in Turkey on my travels.all them turks have got here through some partner but not with them now beware

Bensalem

Major Ratslayer
yes my friend married Turkish and everyone said he was a good one .but all and act .stole money of the disabled mother.she even said when they had to go to court she had a bad feeling for his remain papers .she wished she had of listened ed to her but feeling .bam changed big time he even tried to put her out of her home .but she called police and they see this all the time but they took his side.he went to Turkey but come back again and is working in kebab shop.but see in first lockdown not a shop open .only Tesco for food .Chinese were closed and was quiet Eddie at night .There's his kebab shop open and all the hairdressers were closed .guys hairs are needed but and there the Turkish barbers were letting people in threw the back door .they don't listen to our laws .could u imagine a British person opening a shop in Turkey and not obeying by the law .you would have your hands cut off.saying that I've never seen any British cafes in Turkey on my travels.all them turks have got here through some partner but not with them now beware
That's why I sometimes say that the Rats are all over the world, Turkish, Tunisians, Algerians, Moroccans, Egyptians, Ukrainians, Russians, Romanians, Albanians etc.. sometimes they happen to be in the least expected countries as well, it's just a Rat is a Rat, no matter what they are targeting, some would target money and Visas and papers to live abroad, some would target just money, some would target valuable belongings etc...

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
That's why I sometimes say that the Rats are all over the world, Turkish, Tunisians, Algerians, Moroccans, Egyptians, Ukrainians, Russians, Romanians, Albanians etc.. sometimes they happen to be in the least expected countries as well, it's just a Rat is a Rat, no matter what they are targeting, some would target money and Visas and papers to live abroad, some would target just money, some would target valuable belongings etc...
My Mothers partners mother (if that makes sense lol) met an American man online, she got him here to NZ, I dont even know if it was a romantic relationship or something other. But she had a stroke and was in hospital for a long while, this American man lived in her house, ate all her food, used all the electricity, didn't help her in any form, had all this high tech and gaming equipment set up in her garage, he did absolutely nothing, I dont think he was a young man, i remember my mother saying he was in his 40s. Anyway, my Mothers partner, who is like 7 foot something paid him a visit, in between looking after his mother in hospital, and clearing all his stuff out and booting him outside..
I dont know what happened to him after that. But after reading your other recent post today, I'd say all that equipment and all that time doing "nothing" in front of it, was him "working/phishing" for more potential victims..

tipme

Major Ratslayer
My Mothers partners mother (if that makes sense lol) met an American man online, she got him here to NZ, I dont even know if it was a romantic relationship or something other. But she had a stroke and was in hospital for a long while, this American man lived in her house, ate all her food, used all the electricity, didn't help her in any form, had all this high tech and gaming equipment set up in her garage, he did absolutely nothing, I dont think he was a young man, i remember my mother saying he was in his 40s. Anyway, my Mothers partner, who is like 7 foot something paid him a visit, in between looking after his mother in hospital, and clearing all his stuff out and booting him outside..
I dont know what happened to him after that. But after reading your other recent post today, I'd say all that equipment and all that time doing "nothing" in front of it, was him "working/phishing" for more potential victims..
yep are you sure he didn't have a descendent of Tunisian blood in him

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Yes also beware if yous are together don't leave about bank forms are details when doing visa s etc as they keep these for a later date .know a lot that's happened too.there like magpies

tipme

Major Ratslayer
I have seen it to and there are more of these pages. Breaks my heart to see how many women fall for these men. Vile dispicable behavior
a girl I know she's still with him but lol he met his match there she will make his life a living help her first husband was Muslim not Tunisian can't member but when he told her the tunsians are not liked in different Muslim countries because of there greed stealing and lieing.but she took him to tunisia with her as they are still good friends and her new family stole good earrings belonged to her late grandmother but she never noticed cos they put fake ones go in the box and she had so much going on when she would have a peek they were still there .it was only to she got home she realised .good copy but we're not diamonds but they had the cheek to turn it around on her and say she was lying .and if she didn't trust his family there was no point getting married the cheek of them.she still went a head and married him but he's living a life of hell karma but the best is some tart Tunisian is running about wearing them.I can't wait to she can go back I would love to be a fly on the wall I wouldn't like to be the Tunisian as she is a red head

tipme

Major Ratslayer
a girl I know she's still with him but lol he met his match there she will make his life a living help her first husband was Muslim not Tunisian can't member but when he told her the tunsians are not liked in different Muslim countries because of there greed stealing and lieing.but she took him to tunisia with her as they are still good friends and her new family stole good earrings belonged to her late grandmother but she never noticed cos they put fake ones go in the box and she had so much going on when she would have a peek they were still there .it was only to she got home she realised .good copy but we're not diamonds but they had the cheek to turn it around on her and say she was lying .and if she didn't trust his family there was no point getting married the cheek of them.she still went a head and married him but he's living a life of hell karma but the best is some tart Tunisian is running about wearing them.I can't wait to she can go back I would love to be a fly on the wall I wouldn't like to be the Tunisian as she is a red head